Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177925 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1290 on: July 08, 2018, 07:48:42 PM »
Thea

It was a symptom of the chaos that engulfed the daily lives of the people here. It displeased Thea to see poverty and discord like this because it meant that whatever system was in place was corrupt. It was a corruption she had rooted out of her own empire with an efficiency that only telepathic interrogation could provide for. And yet...

She had lived in worse circumstances, too, and so while she wasn't smiling in pleasure at the sight she did not openly scorn it either. "Do not apologize for making do with what you have available. Or for your generosity."

The empress would make sure to reward Tsumiko for this later. Perhaps with an upgrade?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: July 08, 2018, 08:06:21 PM »
Valerie

The Vampire King nodded in understanding, if that was his wish then she would be more than happy to grant it for him. She climbed of his lap immediately after with as much refined grace as she possessed earlier, but one of her hand brushed past a strange bump, her eyes widened for a split second as she realized what it was.

"Oh my. I am sorry for not realizing earlier. It seems I was more distracted that I thought possible." Her hand hadn't moved away from it, remaning there seemingly frozen in place.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: July 08, 2018, 08:55:20 PM »
Gingalain

During the distraction made by the angel, Gingalain took a moment to draw Caliburnus. She spread out her limbs to let the friction of the wind carry her up to the surface of Jalut’s giant halberd. She took a look at the swords blocking the behemoth of a weapon, gave one a nudge with her boot, and when it didn’t budge, she sighed.

Jumping off of the surface of Jalut’s axe, Gingalain rocketed towards Lucy with her sacred swords each poised so that in the blink of an eye the fallen angel would find herself with a sacred sword driven through each eye socket.

“Don’t interrupt,” She said, her tone betraying just a hint of a sort of motherly disappointment.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: July 08, 2018, 10:11:49 PM »
Lily

Lily took a deep breathe once the lecture was finished, she felt a sense of pride as the cowgirl bowed her head and accepted the imparted wisdom. It was always rewarding in its own way to educate the younger generations on the hardships that must be overcome. The fire elemental gave her a comforting pat on the head.

"I have one right here."

Indeed she'd somehow procured a black cowboy hat mid lecture and was spinning around a single finger on her left hand. Then when it looked like the hat was gonna slip off, she caught it and placed it on Suerte's head.

"This one should complement your fine blond hair perfectly."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: July 09, 2018, 01:23:35 AM »
Dahlia

Her first instinct was to pull her hand away, but Dahlia suppressed it. Instead she decided to prove her point by allowing the silly wolf to bite into it and feel the way her skin closed around his teeth.

She didn't flinch. "Are you satisfied, then?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: July 09, 2018, 01:37:44 AM »
Suerte

"Thanks," Suerte said, nodding her head at the smaller girl's compliment.  She hung the clothes she had gathered from her arm, grabbing a few more tops and bottoms on her way to the cash register.  Strangely enough, at the register was the guy who was whining at them earlier.  Behind him stood a burly looking man who looked like he was in his early to mid 30's.

"So did you guys work out your disagreement?" the man asked, running the skirt across the scanner.

"Disagreement?" Suerte asked.

The man turned to the redhaired girl.  "Weren't you guys having some sort of argument or fight?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: July 09, 2018, 04:58:43 AM »
Valerie

The Vampire King nodded in understanding, if that was his wish then she would be more than happy to grant it for him. She climbed of his lap immediately after with as much refined grace as she possessed earlier, but one of her hand brushed past a strange bump, her eyes widened for a split second as she realized what it was.

"Oh my. I am sorry for not realizing earlier. It seems I was more distracted that I thought possible." Her hand hadn't moved away from it, remaning there seemingly frozen in place.

Yusho

He got up, not with a startle, but a casual gait to his steps and an apologetic, almost amused nod of his head.

"Would you believe me if I told you my monk name was picked for many reasons?" Yusho questioned, gaze twinkling before he straightened the distance between them. "Rest assured your charm is impressive. Shall be we be on our way then?"

The former monk was the guest here, but he wished to sleep on all of this sooner rather than later, and by consequence spend several days in a torpor contemplating it. Come to think of it, did she sleep at all? It was cloudy daytime when he arrived, and if she was nocturnal... maybe she was just that bored.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: July 09, 2018, 11:51:03 AM »
Amanda

"I see you certainly like swords.... Now should I let you serve me with your supposed cooking skills or should I tie you up and play around with you?" Amanda moved closer wit a dangerous gait, closer and closer. "What will it be? I'm a busy girl and the clock is ticking." She paused her advance. "Or are you upset about the condoms? Those were really embarrassing to buy...." The magus was nervously fiddling with her hair now as she remembered that awkward thing.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: July 09, 2018, 01:49:51 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf's head tilted, to the point it looked like it might break, as she looked at Nero with an expression that only asked one thing. Why?

But after but a moment, Eru's head returned to its normal orientation. "Ah, Empress, that's quite impressive, but we need to decide our proper avenue of attack. Angering the locals too much will lead to you getting crushed by their combined strength."

Eru clapped her hands. "Therefore!" She said with a cheerful smile, reaching out, grabbing Nero's shoulder and said a few works in a forgetten and dreadful tongue. The very words sent shivers down everybody present's minds.

And then, they were no longer where they once were. They actually appeared to be in the sky. The elf grabbed onto Nero and held her empress up, small wings at her hips flapping frequently to keep her afloat.

"One should not just take whatever's in front of you when one has choices, my Empress. Let us choose our avenue of attack wisely."

Nero

"Huh? What...Uwaaaaahhh!"

Before she could even express her disappointment at the elf girl's lukewarm reaction, Nero found herself hoisted up in the air, looking down at the entirety of the massive city while the cold winds cut her throat as she  breathed in in surprise.

"Whyyyyy i was'nt ready... urgh..."

And so it came to occur that the last of the line of Augustus, slightly green in the face, went above and beyond where she ever expected to be.

"I wasn't meaning to attack yet..."

Eruraviel

The elf's tail wrapped itself around Nero's waist, holding her up as the elf let go with her arms. She reached out and stretched. "Ahhhh, it feels so nice to be letting loose for once."

"Well, dispell your magic castle then. It's sort of a declaration of war against the sitting chief we're going to topple. She then reached down and pulled Nero up to her, giving her breasts a nice feel. The information she'd gotten from reading her soul made Eru think that Nero would probably enjoy being groped.

"It was extraordinarily pretty, however, my empress. I'd love to have a tour later~"

She sent a mental command to her laboratory, ordering the automated golems to start the creation of golem shells sutiable to put the souls she'd collected into. An army would be rather nice to have. She squeeze a bit harder and giggled. "I think we should invade one of the outer areas first, that isn't under strong control by anyone important."

Nero

"What sort of brute would view my golden theather as a mere declaration of war? Hrumu... Oh well, i shall relocate it for now..."

With a mental command, the Palace disappeared from this world, leaving the derelict lot empty again.

"I see you have found your way to yet another treasure, my dear?"

Jiggling the massive mounds of meat in the elf girl's hands, the empress concentrated on the sensation to banish the thoughts of the height from her mind.

"You seem to know a lot about this place, very good~"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: July 09, 2018, 08:28:40 PM »
Lugh

His teeth pressed against her flesh. Well, she was right. Unless he tried a bit he wasn't drawing blood and pieces weren't getting shorn off unless he turned. But she didn't taste half bad either. So Lugh just stayed there with a pleasant rumble in his chest resonating out.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: July 09, 2018, 10:29:40 PM »
Lily

"There hasn't been any disagreements here, whatever may you be referring to?" The redhead asked him, seemingly confused at the nature of the question. "I've been busy showing my new apprentice the ropes and wouldn't have time to fight anyone, much less her."

She looked past the owner and spotted the other guy. "Isn't that the guy who suddenly began yelling and bolted away, talk about bad costumer service."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 10, 2018, 12:00:23 AM »
Suerte/John/James

"I think it is," Surete grinned, handing the man some cash.

The man behind the counter was clearly at his limit.  His face turned red with rage and he clenched his fists so hard it looked like he might cut himself with his nails.  "Your lying!  She's obviously a gunman!  Your a swordsmen!"

He turned to his boss to back him up.  "James!  Cmon!"

The burly man shook his head.  "Please ladies don't mind him.  He has had a rough day."  He took the money from John's hand and gave a sizable amount of it back.  "If you promise to forgive the man, i'll give you a discount on the clothes."

Suerte smiled.  "Sure!" she said, practically cheering.  After putting the returned cash back into her pocket, she grabbed her stuff and left the building with her companion.

Meanwhile the manager glared at John.  He was in a lot of trouble for that stunt.

The second the glass door closed behind them, Suerte turned to the redhead.  "What is your name?" she asked, her tone a little more serious than before.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:02:58 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: July 10, 2018, 12:47:10 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger cocked an eyebrow as the werewolf chomped down, the reflexive twitch of the hand closest to Harbinger held back as she noticed the lack of malice in it. The healing factor wasn't too much surprise, with how quickly she'd stopped bleeding from the headbutt earlier, but the little rumble coming from the werewolf wasn't quite expected.

"Hm, sounds like you taste nice," Charlotte noted with a curious look between the other woman and the werewolf.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 10, 2018, 12:54:58 AM »
Dahlia

"... that is almost cute," she admitted as the discomfort started to settle in. Dahlia gave her hand an experimental tug to see how stubbornly the wolf boy was going to stay latched on. "I suppose you wouldn't eat me in two bites when you can savor me, hmm?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 10, 2018, 01:03:15 AM »
Lugh

A canine growl escaped from between his teeth as he kept going. No one let him do this back at home! Even if they could heal they were so twitch about being hurt. Lugh kept biting, firm but not enough to cause any real harm, as he continued to taste.