Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175589 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1785 on: August 02, 2018, 04:07:05 PM »
Asmael

"A-alright." He smiled kindly, then widened his eyes in marvel at the massive room, furnished with all sorts of strange human tools. "Wooooah..." His eyes roamed the room, scanning it with childlike wonder and awe. His presence was as filthy and terrifying as ever, so suffocating it took a while to find the source.

And all of a sudden his eyes seemed overwhelmed with a strange, unreadable emotion. Was it hatred? Fury? Or perhaps love. In that moment his divine wings stretched to the edges of the walls and smashed the air and anything in their path, the six wings of justice belonging to the purest and gentlest of the Archangels before shattering the walls and roof with a violent blow, sending wind, dust, rubble and all sorts of furniture flying, tearing the room in two.

"BROTHER! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 05:28:50 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: August 02, 2018, 04:20:49 PM »
Shinji

The clang caused him to frown even more and turn his body the opposite way. Was this some kind of super tough skin? A lot of wild beasts had bodies resistant to damage. None of his movements had any refinement, but his body moved swiftly and shifted like a beast. Bringing his axe back with a feint, he used the momentum to change stance and delivered a powerful uppercut straight in her eye, planning to use his thumb to dig her eye out. "Right here."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: August 02, 2018, 06:55:12 PM »
Noah

By the time Nana had come back, his shirt was already off, revealing the surprisingly fit body that lay dormant beneath his suit.  Just as he reached for his pants, a crashing noise caused his entire body to freeze.  A man came in with Nana.  At first he was wide eyed and curious, but without even truly registering Noah or Lulu, he stretched out six powerful wings that seemed to rip the air around him.  Chairs, TVs and consoles flew across the room.

Noah stood up, extending his arms to the games with a greiving twinkle in his eyes.  It was the kind of look a powerless parent makes when he or she watches his child die.

Thankfully, Nana sprung into action, bouncing around the room and catching the various consoles.  As any good girl should realize, the save data is whats important in this situation.  As a result, she let her hand rip through the consoles as they flew through the air, collecting any cartridges or hard drives she could get her hands on.

"Oh another one," he said, collecting himself and ignoring the wind ruffling his khaki pants..  "Lulu do you know this one?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: August 02, 2018, 07:04:01 PM »
Jackie and Jill

"Ack!  Fu...ack!  You..."

Thea's mind tendril's reached into a vast web of information.  Jackie had contacts with rival gangs, corporate organizations and even the police to a small extent.  But her boss was a woman by the name of Valentine.  Their gang's top officers were typically female, thanks to not so subtle preference by their boss.  Despite their average strength, the gang managed to profit thanks to the organization's networking skills.  The gang typically specialized in loans but are also known to preform dirty work for corrupt cops if they could provide something of interest.

"Pew pew!" Jill yelped, firing laxer beams out of the already extended hands.  The shadow's tendril's were severed from its body.  She wanted to fire more, but the shadow was much faster than her.  At best, she would only be able to sever the tendril's that came closer to her.  If it kept up its assault, it would overtake her for sure.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: August 02, 2018, 07:25:52 PM »
Jackie and Jill

"Ack! Fu...ack! You..."

Thea's mind tendril's reached into a vast web of information. Jackie had contacts with rival gangs, corporate organizations and even the police to a small extent. But her boss was a woman by the name of Valentine. Their gang's top officers were typically female, thanks to not so subtle preference by their boss. Despite their average strength, the gang managed to profit thanks to the organization's networking skills. The gang typically specialized in loans but are also known to preform dirty work for corrupt cops if they could provide something of interest.

"Pew pew!" Jill yelped, firing laxer beams out of the already extended hands. The shadow's tendril's were severed from its body. She wanted to fire more, but the shadow was much faster than her. At best, she would only be able to sever the tendril's that came closer to her. If it kept up its assault, it would overtake her for sure.

Tsumiko

And so, the shadow grabbed her arms and legs, slowly pulling her into its endlessly dark maw. The girl would be able to feel the dark substance absorbing her, melting her, dissolving her into nothing, slowly. First her skin, then her muscles, and finally her bones, until nothing would be left. The eternal agony of experiencing her death for seemingly forever.

"So, what group are you guys with? If you tell me I'll give you a painless death. Why were you going after that man?"

She had a healing spell ready in case they were the good guys, and a shadow was safely following behind the man, perfectly disguised as his own shadow.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: August 02, 2018, 08:01:33 PM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger watched as Dahlia launched herself into the melee along with Lugh, taking the regenerating monstrosity from behind while Lugh was working over the front. Figuring it would probably be easier on all sides if the thing couldn't claw Dahlia's face off, Charlotte finally drew her guns and let fly with a flurry of bullets. Normally, shooting into a melee would be several shades of stupid, but the ricochets aimed into the flurry of claws, teeth, and nails were effortless, bullets caroming wildly around before cleanly hitting the beast's arms at the shoulders from several angles at once. With the beasts arms torn from its shoulders, all that was left was for Charlotte to pump the occasional shot into the mix to keep a bullet from hitting one of her acquaintances or to account for the thing trying to move out of the way.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: August 03, 2018, 12:34:41 AM »

Nero
"Of course i do, umu!"

Deciding to ignore the underling's callous tone for now- she knew well a mages ego tended to be large, and those legs demanded forgiveness for the gravest of crimes anyways- the bubbly blonde bombshell decided to instead follow the pace of the eloquent enigmatic elven enchantress for now.

"Golems of flesh, you say? That is something i had not thought of... Are they... anatomically correct? .... for the war effort."

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~ but of course, my little empress. I can make them as sexy as you want..."

She tickled the girl's stomach. "Or as monstrous and intimidating. Which would you like to see first~"

Nero

"Kakaka, you read me like an open book, always a bit sneaky, those mages~"

The empress took the elf's hand and lead it further down on her abdomen.

"As this goes, the two go hand in hand, do they not? I trust you to make them such that a maiden's heart shall erupt upon merely setting her eyes on them~"

Eruraviel

The elf's hand willingly made its way down into Nero's panties, using the tips of her fingers to tease the girl's clit.

"Yes, I'll have to make some adjustments to the designs, you're correct. How silly of me." She reached around with her free hand and began to gently stroke the girl's round ear, playing with it and fondling it as if it were a sexual organ.

Nero

"Humu.. i can not wait~"

Enjoying the mage's delicate yet thirsty touch, Nero started fondling her enormous chest, nibbling on the elf's long ear as she figured her fascination with them was mutual.

"I hope you will join me in thoroughly testing their capabilities~"

Eruraviel

"Hmmmm, I have a prototype for this sort of thing. A girl walked in, clad in a white leotard and a blindfold, her figure was perfectly flawless. The golem sported a giant sword, and seemed to look at Nero with an interested look, regarding the newcomer with confusion.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: August 03, 2018, 01:04:05 AM »
Jackie and Jill

"Ack!  Fu...ack!  You..."

Thea's mind tendril's reached into a vast web of information.  Jackie had contacts with rival gangs, corporate organizations and even the police to a small extent.  But her boss was a woman by the name of Valentine.  Their gang's top officers were typically female, thanks to not so subtle preference by their boss.  Despite their average strength, the gang managed to profit thanks to the organization's networking skills.  The gang typically specialized in loans but are also known to preform dirty work for corrupt cops if they could provide something of interest.

"Pew pew!" Jill yelped, firing laxer beams out of the already extended hands.  The shadow's tendril's were severed from its body.  She wanted to fire more, but the shadow was much faster than her.  At best, she would only be able to sever the tendril's that came closer to her.  If it kept up its assault, it would overtake her for sure.

Thea

"Hmm. Valentine, was it? Such a shame that a woman with good taste needs to be brought to heel," the empress lamented with a put-upon sigh. Thea just had to shake her head at the waste of it all. "Thank you for your cooperation. Now, I have one final use for you..."

She removed one of her gloves, and pressed her scarred hand to Jackie's face. "Die for me."

And then she pulled at all the life in that lovely flesh of her's, drawing it into her hands. It felt like a thousand needles burying themselves into the thug girl's nervous system at once and trying to draw the light out of them. Layer by layer of skin would lose its healthy pallor, and begin to sink in and away...

Thea would leave her a lifeless husk, and be sustained for precious days more before she even had to worry about this again.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: August 03, 2018, 04:11:16 PM »
Jackie and Jill

Jackie let loose one last yelp of fear and agony before her body.  She could feel it, the life leaving her body.  In that moment, the only thoughts she had were fear.  Death was coming for her.  It was mere moments away and there was nothing she could do to stop it.  However, rather than reflect on her life, or regret the choices she made, her only thought was directing her fear into one final spiteful warning.

"You....won't be able...to sleep....Valentine...willl..."

But it was too late.  Her life was gone, or rather, part of Thea now.  The once proud gangster was reduced to nothing more than a meal by this mysterious woman.

Jill met a similar fate.  While her beams were capable of piercing the beast, they could not kill it.  Moreover, it was much faster than she was.  It didn't take long for the beast to capture her and consume her.  "Why else?" she asked, mimicking Tsuki's tone.  "Business..."

She could feel the shadows melting her flesh.  There was no way out of this situation.  Rather than continue to fight a fruitless battle against death.  Jill let the overwhelming pain overtake her, seeping into a semiconscious state.  At least then she wouldn't have to listen to this stupid bimbo.  At least then she could die in peace.

Meanwhile, the man stood up, unsure of what just happened.  His leg was still injured and bleeding, but the overwhelming amount of new information put that pain at the back of his mind.  Who were these two girls?  They couldn't be cops.  They were too powerful and too....brutal.  He turned to the psychic girl, who was the closest to him.  After what she did to the thug, he was afraid to shake her hand, so instead he bowed and said,

"Thank you for saving me."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: August 03, 2018, 06:34:26 PM »

Nero

"Umu, what a pleasing design~ I see you put a lot of effort into this one. I did not expect this level of sophisti.. sophi... detail on a Golem."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:57:48 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: August 03, 2018, 06:59:10 PM »

Nero

"Umu, what a pleasing design~ I see you put a lot of effort into this one. I did not expect this level of sophisti.. sophi... detail on a Golem."

Eruraviel

Eru grabbed the girl's ears, and with as much force as she could muster, pulled on them. "Whhhat? Did you doubt my sheer genius? I'm the mighty Eruraviel! Don't underestimate meeeee!!!"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: August 03, 2018, 07:05:16 PM »
Nero

"Mwaahh! What are you doiiing!"

Taken completely by surprise, the empress could not help but act in a most un-empress-like way, rubbing her tormented earlobes after wriggling free of the elf's vice grip.

"Unbelievable! None have done that to me since Uncle Caligula passed!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: August 03, 2018, 07:07:07 PM »
Lulu

Of course they just had to be interrupted in the most rude way possible and by a fellow angel too. She didn't care much for the consoles flying around the room, after all she hadn't ever mentioned protecting them or anything and the snake lady was doing a good job of that anyway. It was in that moment she became aware of Noah's question.

"That angel? Nope, never seen him, but he's really overcompensating with the wings." She hopped up from the couch and followed slightly behind Noah. Walking on the floor elt different when you were going barefoot, it was a different experience and perhaps one she should try out more often.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: August 03, 2018, 08:03:39 PM »
Eleanor

Blood seeped into the filthy waters, scattering as fast as possible as the near dried out body's flesh peeled off from the bone to skitter off its own way as well. At this point all that mattered was attaining distance, no matter the attack.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: August 03, 2018, 08:34:03 PM »
Asmael

"Ahh, some things never change do they brother? Still as prideful as ever." He sighed lovingly with a distant smile, despite his eyes being painted in nothing but pure hate. He took steps to get closer, to his surprise he had changed terribly, but there was no mistake. It was him.

"Among all the heavenly hosts, your wings were the most magnificent of all. In comparison this is nothing more than trash and detritus below sewage filth. So why hide them now? Hmm..."

He scratched his head, trying to remember those wings that would coddle him to sleep at night .

It must be easy to say such things when he was standing so far above everyone else. Granted Father's love and everyone's admiration. Betrayed everyone in the most cruel way.

He had always admired those wing's glow as if it were Fathers. Not only that, perhaps he even loved them once. On that regard, he too had sinned.

But after everything you said...

I meant so little to you?

Abruptly, his eyes and expression lit up, and his smile turned into a cruel canvas without compassion. "That's right. Father plucked them off like a chicken." Hundreds of feathers came flying at them all like bullets at that moment.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:42:09 PM by francobull3 »