Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176031 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1830 on: August 04, 2018, 08:30:51 PM »
Victor

Victor couldn't help but smile back at the woman.  All he could think about as he stared down those two girls was about how little time he had left.  He would have to return to his daughter a corpse, all because he felt that taking a shortcut was more important than his own life.

"No seriously.  You do not have to do any more," he said, rubbing the back of his head.  "Its just not worth it to fight Valantine.  They say she's killed two police chiefs already.  Please... I am just happy I can see my daughter's face again."

He glanced over at the other woman.  He should be sure to thank her too once she made her way over to where they were standing.

Tsumiko

The girl finally came down after making sure the coast was clear, but ordered some bugs to keep overwatch and to patrol the area. Nobody would be able to get past her minions watchful eyes. "That's exactly why I'm hunting people like her. If you tell us where to find her, she'll be dead within the hour. I promise."

"She won't just leave this like this, you know? It's important you tell us everything you know."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: August 04, 2018, 09:39:24 PM »
Nero

"That was no reason to get rough.."

The teary-eyed empress, still rubbing her ears, looked to the shapely golem for help.

"Right?"

The Golem

"Lady Eruraviel did it, so it clearly was the right decision. So, yes, it was the right thing to do." The girl sounded almost emotionless as she watched the two, but a faint smile had come to her lips.

Eru snuck up behind Nero as she regarded the golem and grabbed for her ears again.

"Apologiiiiiiize!"

Nero

"HNoooooooooo! Help meeee!"

Realizing she could not expect help from the girl, more tears welled up in the empress' eyes as she re-entered the elf's inescapebale grip.

Eruraviel

The elf tackled the girl to the ground, pinning her down as the golem watched with a bemused expression. Straddling her back, Eru tugged on Nero's ears mercilessly. "Say it! Eru's the best mage you've ever met! Or else I'll tug your ears for eternity! Mwahahahaha!!!"

Nero

Unable to even enjoy the elf's sensual body pressing down on her as the agony in her ears grew, the empress had no choice but to yield.
"Ahhhhhh! Alright, alright! Eru is..sniff... the best mage i've ever met..."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: August 04, 2018, 10:36:19 PM »
Lugh

That didn't slow Lugh down at all. His jaws crunched down on the head, blood flowing as the skull splintered. But even as his rage was sated and he shifted back into his smaller form, his teeth were still ripping at the neck and greedily swallowing every bite. "Mhh, not bad," he chirped.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: August 04, 2018, 10:52:23 PM »
Nero

"That was no reason to get rough.."

The teary-eyed empress, still rubbing her ears, looked to the shapely golem for help.

"Right?"

The Golem

"Lady Eruraviel did it, so it clearly was the right decision. So, yes, it was the right thing to do." The girl sounded almost emotionless as she watched the two, but a faint smile had come to her lips.

Eru snuck up behind Nero as she regarded the golem and grabbed for her ears again.

"Apologiiiiiiize!"

Nero

"HNoooooooooo! Help meeee!"

Realizing she could not expect help from the girl, more tears welled up in the empress' eyes as she re-entered the elf's inescapebale grip.

Eruraviel

The elf tackled the girl to the ground, pinning her down as the golem watched with a bemused expression. Straddling her back, Eru tugged on Nero's ears mercilessly. "Say it! Eru's the best mage you've ever met! Or else I'll tug your ears for eternity! Mwahahahaha!!!"

Nero

Unable to even enjoy the elf's sensual body pressing down on her as the agony in her ears grew, the empress had no choice but to yield.
"Ahhhhhh! Alright, alright! Eru is..sniff... the best mage i've ever met..."

Eruraviel

And finally, mercifully, the horrible tugging on Nero's ears stopped. The golem crouched down and patted Nero on the head as Eru straddled her with a triumphant air.

"There there." The golem said, patting Nero on the head. "Good girl."

Meanwhile, Eru chortled on top of Nero before finally getting off. "Good. I take it that she meets your standards?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: August 04, 2018, 11:22:16 PM »
Lily

"Yo Suerte I'm baaaaack ^~^"

The fire elemental skipped through the door with the most cheerful spring to her step. emphasizing her youthfulness to even higher degrees. She froze however when she beheld the state of the room and its inhabitants.

Lily suddenly dropped to her knees and prostrated before the succubus that was playing with her friend.

"It's a great honour to be blessed with your presence oh great Queen of the Succubi!" She barely held herself from snickering at how stupid she felt.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: August 05, 2018, 12:08:24 AM »
Tsumiko

The girl finally came down after making sure the coast was clear, but ordered some bugs to keep overwatch and to patrol the area. Nobody would be able to get past her minions watchful eyes. "That's exactly why I'm hunting people like her. If you tell us where to find her, she'll be dead within the hour. I promise."

"She won't just leave this like this, you know? It's important you tell us everything you know."

Thea

The empress shook her head as she turned her attention back to her partner. "There is no need to inquire further, Tsumiko." Thea grinned in a predatory manner, her face still flush from the life force she'd stolen. "I pulled everything that thug knew about these operations out of her mind."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: August 05, 2018, 01:17:48 AM »
Nero

Sulkingly, the empress got back on her feet, dusting herself off.

"Owowow... You have an awful personality, you know?"

Having said that, she began to look at the golem-girl from all sides, groping her supple body here and there, masterfully pretending a if she knew what to look for in such a construct.

"Not what i expected, yet more than i expected... What is your name, lass?"
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:19:41 AM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: August 05, 2018, 02:38:12 AM »
Victor

The man stared blankly at them.  They seriously intended to kill the boss tonight.  After a moment or two, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.  "Alright, if you truely intend to take her down.  I'll tell you what I know.  Even if you are able to extract information from her underlings, there are some things that only her victims know."

The man turned towards his home, looking at the window.  He wasn't sure if it would be smart to bring these questionable girls into his home.  If anything, their power made them more of a threat than Valentine's underlings.  However, if they truly were able to rid her of this district, maybe things wouldn't be so bad.

Victor began walking towards his home, bathing in the distant light of home.  "How about I treat you two to dinner?  I'll explain everything."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: August 05, 2018, 02:44:01 AM »
Suerte

"I-"

Just as she was about to finish her sentince, Lily burst through the doors and began bowing to Elizabeth's majesty.  The cowgirl leaned down, and whispered, "What are you doing here?  Is it her magic?  Are you effected by whatever she is doing?"

Truthfully, she wasn't entirely sure it was magic, even if that is what it felt like.  Either way, this could get bad if Lily fell under her control too.  However, by now, she had sapped enough luck from Elizabeth, more than enough for a "convent" escape.  Who knows, maybe she will get lucky and her dick will go away too during the escape?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: August 05, 2018, 04:01:52 AM »
Elizabeth

The succubus walked over and affectionately patted the newcomer's head. One must always praise their good subjects, wherever they may be.

"Good, good. You've heard of my majesty." She could tell this wasn't just a normal human, and so she would give her the respect she deserved. "Are you two friends? Tell me your name."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: August 05, 2018, 04:21:48 AM »
Victor

The man stared blankly at them.  They seriously intended to kill the boss tonight.  After a moment or two, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.  "Alright, if you truely intend to take her down.  I'll tell you what I know.  Even if you are able to extract information from her underlings, there are some things that only her victims know."

The man turned towards his home, looking at the window.  He wasn't sure if it would be smart to bring these questionable girls into his home.  If anything, their power made them more of a threat than Valentine's underlings.  However, if they truly were able to rid her of this district, maybe things wouldn't be so bad.

Victor began walking towards his home, bathing in the distant light of home.  "How about I treat you two to dinner?  I'll explain everything."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko quickly caught up with the man, grabbing him gently on the shoulder as if to reassure him. The young girl smiled at him as if she was feeling fulfilled. "I'd love that, but we've already eaten. Why don't you tell us over coffee, instead?"

She patted the man on the back. "Everything will be alright from now on. I'll make sure of it."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: August 05, 2018, 05:03:26 AM »
Lily

Her hair was far hotter than it should be, but it wasn't a burning hot feeling that the Sccubi would feel but rather the warmth of a tender embrace. Lily looked up at her with crimson eyes and responded. "It's Lily great one..." It was almost too hard, almost too hard not to burst out laughing.

"Could you please stop playing with my friend? She's inexperienced and quite uncomfortable with the magic you're using on her." She spoke out loudly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: August 05, 2018, 05:08:41 AM »
Thea

She blinked. "This coffee... is it like tea?" Thea could pick up on the passive surface thoughts going through Victor's mind when the word was mentioned. A warm beverage, energizing, an almost chocolate-y flavor? Bitter. "I would enjoy that, yes. Please."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: August 05, 2018, 07:24:24 AM »
Charlotte

Seeing that the fight was pretty much over, Charlotte let off one last burst to send the ricochets flying off to bury themselves into the walls and ground and holstered her gun again.

"Huh, long pork?" the blonde remarked, "Well, whatever's left after all that abuse. Still, not what I figured we'd end up with."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: August 05, 2018, 02:52:57 PM »
Suerte

No response.

"I mean I wouldn't say its all bad....." she added to the conversation.  It was disingenuous.  This magic felt rapey.  Would she consent if she wasn't being pumped full of weird magic?  Probably but this didn't feel natural.