Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175598 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1860 on: August 07, 2018, 02:24:30 AM »
Liseth

Wow, was it really that much? Liseth felt her own cheeks heat up at Breeze's own embarrassment! "I mean-- I didn't mean to catch you off guard or anything." She shifted a bit in her chair with that reaction.

Auspicious Breeze

"It's... alright." Breeze shifted a little bit on the park bench she was sitting on, and licked her lips. "You're way too cute, Liseth."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: August 07, 2018, 02:28:57 AM »
Victor

"Its a little late for coffee," he chuckled.  "But i'm not the type to bite the hand that feeds me.  Either way, its on me."

Victor's apartment building was surprisingly large, about the size and format of a luxurious flat, with large rooms and exotic decorations.  The place was decorated with all sorts of expensive looking gem stones and artifacts.  Moreover, there were maps of the district all over the walls.

"Daddy!  Daddy!" a small voice called out.  It was Mai, Victors daughter, running to them with a smile on her face.  She froze in place when she saw the two girls.  "Who the hell are those girls daddy?!  Are you trying to get a new Mommy again?  These new Mommy's are too young for you Daddy!"

Mai was clearly very young, no more than about 9.  She wore a shirt that said, "Probably best daughter," along with contrasting black pants.

"Hey!  Watch your damned mouth!  Don't be rude to our guests!  They did our family a favor!" Victor said, shaking his head.  "Kids these days am I right?"

The girl ignored her father, staring up at the girls with a curious expression.

Thea

The home itself was humble, but lived in. This was a place that belonged to a family of some sort, though it was dreadfully lacking in a feminine touch. She looked at it, looked at the girl who lived here, and raised an eyebrow at the shirt. Such strangeness. "I have no doubt your father will find a woman closer to his age if he applies himself to the task."

Thea couldn't help but passively read the thoughts of the father and daughter both in response to her comment. To feel, despite their grumbling, the deep and abiding affection that lived between these two individuals? It had made Thea cry over a century ago when she first came to understand what she had lost. She was long past that point in her life. But it didn't stop her from placing a hand over her chest and wondering if something about Tsumiko's food had given her heartburn.

The empress knew better.

Tsumiko

"I'm not interested in your father." Tsumiko snapped at the young girl angrily before blushing, realizing what had just happened. She looked down at her feet, shuffling them back and forth before she  looked back up sheepishly. "Sorry..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: August 07, 2018, 02:32:50 AM »
Nero

Sulkingly, the empress got back on her feet, dusting herself off.

"Owowow... You have an awful personality, you know?"

Having said that, she began to look at the golem-girl from all sides, groping her supple body here and there, masterfully pretending a if she knew what to look for in such a construct.

"Not what i expected, yet more than i expected... What is your name, lass?"

? ? ?

"I do not have a name, I am simply a grunt combat model. Lady Eru has not deigned to designate me with such a title." She answered emotionlessly. It didn't seem to bother her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: August 07, 2018, 03:09:56 AM »
Asmael

"Foolish human, I just said I only did it to tease her. I already regret it, so don't poke on it so much, jerk." His eyes drooped down like a hurt puppy at his comment, though he knew he was right. Who would love a weakling like him?

Who coulc love him, when even he couldn't love himself? The only one who spoke kindly to him was...

Lies. Lies. All lies. To hurt you. To rape your mind. To kill you.

"And what if I offered to be brother's stand-in until he comes back? That way, I can get to know her a bit better and make up for this disgrace."

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

"I could even get to meet with brother again. Next time will be different, I'll definitely do it right. I can start with blowing his head off and smearing human shit in his skull. We can all blame this on my creative sensibilities. Even if he did betray us, family is family. I should apologize and settle things more peacefully."

Noah

Interesting...... he thought, his face softening a bit.  This one really only seems to think about one thing.  I was sure the offer to give him Nana would be at least tempting.

The man paused, placing a finger to his chin.  "Very well.  I suppose you will fill the void rather nicely.  However, if you work with me, I will have you sign a contract to ensure your loyalty."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: August 07, 2018, 03:39:32 AM »
Shinji

"Bastard!"

Shit! Flames billowed and spread all over as far as the eye could see, hitting his body with the strength of ancient beasts. His left side was seared black, and his whole body would have been charred to the bone if he did not throw his arm back just in time.

In hat moment an invisible force pulled him away from the flames, as if something far away was reeling him in. It turned out to be nothing more than a rock, which he grabbed with his other hand and jumped off of.

His whole body was in main, and he couldn't see from his left side. Was his eye evaporated? As he used his power to pull himself towards other landmarks and further the distance and misdirect her, he touched his face with his unburnt hand to feel the hard crack of burnt meat and a hollow hole in his left eye-socket.

Tch...

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: August 07, 2018, 03:49:08 AM »
Asmael

His womanly features and cute, angelic expression twisted into hatred and a dozen feathers shot forward like bullets, cutting at his skin from multiple direction but not causing wounds deeper than a millimeter.

"I am not some filthy demon whose word depends on a piece of paper. If you cannot put your faith in me then I will execute you as the blasphemer who sought to defend the betrayer."

An arrogant liar who used words to make up for his lack of power. A human's word meant nothing, a demon's meant garbage. Only Father's word was absolute.

"Of course, that doesn't mean I am unwilling to help you, or repay your lady's kindness. But if your work goes against my or the Lord's principles or endangers my ability to administer either, I will put you down like a mongrel." His smile turned kind and friendly. "Don't think us angels are so manipulable by humans, as long as you keep that in mind we will get along sweetly."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: August 07, 2018, 04:15:11 AM »
Victor and Mai

"I thought you said we were going to get a new mommy soon!" Mai pouted, shaking her head at the girls reactions.  Once again, she looked at the girls, but this time with a baby tiger like glare, moving her head up and down, like she was sizing them up.  It was more for show than anything and her head was moving way too fast to process anything.  "Well your not that pretty anyway!"

Mai fell on her butt.  "Take that!"

While her words were intended to be biting.  It came from a place of defensiveness.  That much would immediately be clear when Thea read her mind.  Perhaps moreso than the surface level defensiveness was the level of love and pride bursting into every thought within the girl's mind.  In truth, her father said, "Don't worry, you will get a new mommy eventually." but her mind rewrote that to, "I will go out, smooth talk all da ladies and get you a stylish new mommy who will never leave us!"  Yet despite her yearning for a complete family, there was nothing but happiness.

She got a lot more attention from her dad after her mother left and daddy always brought home toys when he went "out."  Quite frankly, her mind was in the best emotional state it had ever been in her entire life.

Victor opened a door and pushed Mai into his bedroom.  "How about you go watch TV Mai.  I want to talk to these girls about something important."

After pushing the door shut, Victor's playful face darkened into something more grave.  For about a minute, there was nothing but silence, only the sound of his shoes clacking on the floor. He walked into his kitchen, grabbed a pitcher of water and poured it into an electric kettle.  Then, he stared out the window, gazing into the endless void of darkness, only barely lit by the possibilities of civilization.

The following words came out like a whisper almost, a ghost trying desperately to return to its body.  "You see, Valentine is my wife."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: August 07, 2018, 04:27:19 AM »
Noah

Nana appeared in front of Noah in a flash of green light, taking the full force of the feathers.  Her skin cut, but quickly healed thanks to her natural regeneration.  Regardless of the assult, the billionaire remained unfazed, simply staring at the man with his cat like eyes.

"I swear, the moment I take out the contract, its always violence," he said, shaking his head.  "Its astounding how much angel's seem to resemble humans.  You realize that is why you must sign this contract right?  I cannot trust filth to keep their promises, much less trust with my safety." Unlike the angel, Noah did not bother to hide his disdain.

He turned around and began walking away, leaving the angel with nothing more than a lazy wave.  "I cannot be bothered with an angel that cannot even woo a woman without trickery."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: August 07, 2018, 04:43:17 AM »
Asmael

"...Filth?" His voice trembled and his eyes glowered. But strangely enough... he smiled. "Yes, that is right. I am filthy." He said apologetically, his eyes closed and wings wrapped around his body like a cape.

"In the name of God, and to protect humans, I did what no one else would and stained myself to perform a sacred duty. I killed, and killed, and killed so many sinners I lost count. I had to suck all the black off the world in order to keep it white and pure. And yet..."

He put a finger on his mouth, restraining a bitter chuckle.

"For such an arrogant human, you know surprisingly little. My poison is not a trickery, far from it. You will not find a more honest ability in all the universe. All I did was reward her with something you never could, her free will and choice were never stripped from her, let alone her reason. If one falls, it is because they choose to."

It is because he chose to be tainted. And yet, that was not his fault. The final push was none other than his...

Loving eyes turned to Nana, and he grinned.

"You are brave, to stand your ground against the Archangel of Death so. But let me ask you, my sweet serpent, would that human do the same for you?"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: August 07, 2018, 07:58:06 AM »
Nero

Sulkingly, the empress got back on her feet, dusting herself off.

"Owowow... You have an awful personality, you know?"

Having said that, she began to look at the golem-girl from all sides, groping her supple body here and there, masterfully pretending a if she knew what to look for in such a construct.

"Not what i expected, yet more than i expected... What is your name, lass?"

? ? ?

"I do not have a name, I am simply a grunt combat model. Lady Eru has not deigned to designate me with such a title." She answered emotionlessly. It didn't seem to bother her.

Nero

"Huuuh, is that so... Grunty it is, then?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: August 07, 2018, 02:22:25 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth frowned and brought her hand to her face, tapping her heel against the ground.

"You do? I see, but why? How does this benefit you, Lily?"

She then turned to face Suerte and couldn't help but laugh at the contrast between Suerte's immense girth and the seriousness of her expression. "That looks quite distracting there, child."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: August 07, 2018, 07:39:55 PM »
Victor and Mai

"I thought you said we were going to get a new mommy soon!" Mai pouted, shaking her head at the girls reactions.  Once again, she looked at the girls, but this time with a baby tiger like glare, moving her head up and down, like she was sizing them up.  It was more for show than anything and her head was moving way too fast to process anything.  "Well your not that pretty anyway!"

Mai fell on her butt.  "Take that!"

While her words were intended to be biting.  It came from a place of defensiveness.  That much would immediately be clear when Thea read her mind.  Perhaps moreso than the surface level defensiveness was the level of love and pride bursting into every thought within the girl's mind.  In truth, her father said, "Don't worry, you will get a new mommy eventually." but her mind rewrote that to, "I will go out, smooth talk all da ladies and get you a stylish new mommy who will never leave us!"  Yet despite her yearning for a complete family, there was nothing but happiness.

She got a lot more attention from her dad after her mother left and daddy always brought home toys when he went "out."  Quite frankly, her mind was in the best emotional state it had ever been in her entire life.

Victor opened a door and pushed Mai into his bedroom.  "How about you go watch TV Mai.  I want to talk to these girls about something important."

After pushing the door shut, Victor's playful face darkened into something more grave.  For about a minute, there was nothing but silence, only the sound of his shoes clacking on the floor. He walked into his kitchen, grabbed a pitcher of water and poured it into an electric kettle.  Then, he stared out the window, gazing into the endless void of darkness, only barely lit by the possibilities of civilization.

The following words came out like a whisper almost, a ghost trying desperately to return to its body.  "You see, Valentine is my wife."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko's eyebrow continued to twitch until the girl left the room, after which point she visibly relaxed. She let out a deep sigh and collapsed down onto a chair.

She then turned to face Victor. "I see." She said quietly after a long and torturous pause. She bit her lower lip and looked down, breaking eye contact with the older man. "That's-" A click of her tongue. "I'm sorry."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: August 07, 2018, 08:41:30 PM »
Lily

The fire elemental shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "I'm bored and beating up someone strong sounds fun." Then she cheekily took a step closer. "Plus I get to see what the legendary Succubi Queen is made of, if that's not worth it, I don't know what is. That is if you're game of course." Throughout the entire speech her eyes had not once stopped looking at Elizabeth's face, not even once roaming over her body despite how delightful of a view it was. Just how much willpower did this fire elemental possess?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: August 07, 2018, 08:50:31 PM »
Clearing

"I asked of you where this donkey may be, yet you refuse to answer still. Tell me why."

It was that monotone voice that sapped all happiness out of you.

Maybe Shinji had gone crazy and was just hearing that girl in his head now, maybe he had hit his head on the rock and was just hearing things. Or maybe....

No she was definitely behind him.

The strange little girls with not emotions, this dragon god who had burned down large swathes of the forest. She was there, right behind him, standing just as casually, just as still as before, with the same bottomless dead eyes as before.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: August 07, 2018, 11:37:46 PM »
Noah

"Whether or not he would protect me is irrelevant.  I am a pet, someone who loves her owner unconditionally."  Her tail swished back and forth, slowly coiling around her master's feet.

"That human?" he asked, his tone clearly mocking.  "I think what disgusts me about you the most really is how human you are.  Such contradiction.  Do you really think your any better than me when you brought your own brother down in such a cruel fashion?  The poor boy didn't even have time to fight back, not when he was defending me.  Did you hear me you pathetic excuse for an angel? 

Noah curled his fist into a tight ball.  "He was defending me!"

Feeling a bit too emotional, he took a deep breath.  "Whatever honesty means to you is clearly different than my own definition.  If you do not agree to a contract, then we are done here."
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 11:40:00 PM by yinsukin »