Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180655 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1950 on: August 12, 2018, 07:32:51 AM »
BB

The tanned beauty cocked her head and raised her right hand to her ear. "Oooooh? What did you say, Hannah? I couldn't quite hear you! You need to speak up."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: August 12, 2018, 07:43:50 AM »
Hannah

Her mind was starting to go blank...! It was only her body's ability to adjust to accommodate this ridiculousness that kept her from almost literally breaking due to it all. "Please keep going!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: August 12, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »
Charlotte

The blonde cocked an eyebrow at that, Charlotte allowing a bemused chuckle.

"What, over this?" the gunslinger mused, "How green do you think I am? Like I said, I've been doing this a while. Pretty obvious ya had a lot on your mind, so getting it out of your system couldn't hurt."

Dahlia

Her lips quirked up a bit, which was rather gruesome when you considered the traces of gore still staining the edges of her mouth. That occurred to Dahlia a moment later as she wiped a bit off with her thumb. "Hmm. Now I guess I need a shower..."

She wasn't really afraid of the werewolf trying to eat her. He seemed a bit too fond of her to go that route. "I do find myself in need of a place to stay."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: August 12, 2018, 04:22:31 PM »
Hannah

Her mind was starting to go blank...! It was only her body's ability to adjust to accommodate this ridiculousness that kept her from almost literally breaking due to it all. "Please keep going!"

BB

BB gently rubbed the top of her head, using her long fingers to gently brush the girl's hair, as one might do to a child as they went to sleep. Or a pet. She smiled affectionately and cooed at her. "Good girl, Hannah. Good girl."

She suddenly pulled her hand out with a loud schlllick sound, and pulled off her own undergarments, dropping her panties on the ground next to them. Before Hannah could even process what had happened, she suddenly found herself with a facefull of ass and cunt, unable to see anything else. "You know what to do, Hannah."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: August 12, 2018, 09:24:52 PM »
Valerie

She was about to offer him some of her blood but stopped herself when she saw just how fast he was healing. On a second glance a theory formed in her mind, it was complete conjecture at this point but it matched what they'd been doing prior to his arrival and what that thing had said.

Most likely it was related to what he was carrying when he had walked onto them performing a summoning ritual on their hallowed ground. "It is not every day you face the spirit of the vengeful, born anew to punish those that hath harmed their kind. You did well surviving for as long you did."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:25:33 PM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: August 13, 2018, 12:34:38 AM »
Charlotte

The bounty Hunter returned the smile, without faltering, thinking things over for a moment before her curiosity got the better of her.

"Well, I've got some room over at my place, Darling," the gunslinger noted, "Up to you, of course."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: August 13, 2018, 01:48:54 AM »
Hannah

BB

BB gently rubbed the top of her head, using her long fingers to gently brush the girl's hair, as one might do to a child as they went to sleep. Or a pet. She smiled affectionately and cooed at her. "Good girl, Hannah. Good girl."

She suddenly pulled her hand out with a loud schlllick sound, and pulled off her own undergarments, dropping her panties on the ground next to them. Before Hannah could even process what had happened, she suddenly found herself with a facefull of ass and cunt, unable to see anything else. "You know what to do, Hannah."

Hannah

She twitched, her more verbal response muffled by tan athletic ass pushing down on top of her! She squirmed a little bit more after the initial shudder went through her spine, and her body already went to work trying to tighten back up through her shapeshifting. It was not a simple matter after having half an arm up there.

And then, she started to lick at BB's dirty, sweaty ass.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: August 13, 2018, 02:35:02 AM »
Hannah

BB

Hannah

She twitched, her more verbal response muffled by tan athletic ass pushing down on top of her! She squirmed a little bit more after the initial shudder went through her spine, and her body already went to work trying to tighten back up through her shapeshifting. It was not a simple matter after having half an arm up there.

And then, she started to lick at BB's dirty, sweaty ass.

BB

BB's ass was full and volumous, extraordinarily springy and full. The sweat from her previous workout was still on her body and the musk was almost overpowering at such a close range. "Come on, stop fooling around. I want you to clean my asshole with your cute little tongue!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: August 13, 2018, 03:12:11 AM »
Valerie

She was about to offer him some of her blood but stopped herself when she saw just how fast he was healing. On a second glance a theory formed in her mind, it was complete conjecture at this point but it matched what they'd been doing prior to his arrival and what that thing had said.

Most likely it was related to what he was carrying when he had walked onto them performing a summoning ritual on their hallowed ground. "It is not every day you face the spirit of the vengeful, born anew to punish those that hath harmed their kind. You did well surviving for as long you did."

Shinji

"Sure, whatever. Surviving's about the one thing I can do right. Fuckin' hells." He spat on the ground and muttered bitter curses before resting his hands in his pockets. Soon the burns shrunk and started to fade, though his face was still covered in blood.

"That hurt good. So you're saying that monster attacked me just 'cause I happened to hunt one of its kind? Son of a bitch, like a vengeful idiot a century wasn't enough..." He turned to the blonde with a coolhearted smile. "Thanks."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 06:25:43 PM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: August 13, 2018, 03:29:54 AM »
Suerte

"Really?" she groaned, pursing her lips.

If asked, Suerte would totally say shes a bad hostess.  She only shrank the thing!  She said she didn't want a dick!

The cowgirl slid her panties up her thick legs, having trouble putting on the normally tight panties with the extra girth.  After all, she wore panties this tight to show off her figure.  It just didn't work with more volume.

Turning her head to acnolege the more important conversation at hand, Suerte couldn't help but lower her eyes at this display."Jeeze Lily, if I knew you were this good at sucking dick, I would have asked you to do it instead of Vanilla.  Sure the lady is hot, but I never agreed to be her servant."

She had just met her, but she didn't take Lily as the type to prostrate herself like this either.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: August 13, 2018, 03:46:01 AM »
Oryuu

She grabbed his hand... and yanked Zeke down! Then she grabbed and brought him down into a hug. "Sure, little brother! Just tell me what's on your mind and I'll see what I can do to help you out. Do you wanna talk about it here or somewhere more private though?"

Lugh

Hm, were they talking about grooming? Lugh supposed a nice clean stream or whatever they might have in their homes may work, but it was just so impersonal! "How can you build a healthy bond with your pack without cleaning each other?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: August 13, 2018, 03:53:22 AM »
Victor

Victor sighed at the purple haired girl's response.  That melancholic smile faded, darkening into a disappointed frown.  In that moment, life drained from his face, making him look even older than he already was.  "Yes.  I guess that is more realistic.  Considering the last people...  Well, I guess I was being optimistic.  Even when you are as old and cynical as me, its still fun to indulge in the idea of a hero taking away all your problems."

That wasn't entirely true, not for Victor.  It wasn't in spite of his problems that he wanted to believe in heroes.  It was because of it.  When everything around him seemed to come apart in such a devastating way, it was only natural to look towards that same unpredictable uncertainty for hope.

That slight glimmer manifested itself in the other girl's words.  The dread in his voice, the darkness in his frown faded, giving his expression new life.  He didn't smile, but he came pretty close.  "Thank you.  I know its a lot to ask and id be lying if I said I am ok with you killing her but... well you saw me.  I'm just a helpless man.  If I had power, id be out there fighting her with you.  If you have to kill her to protect yourself do it, but I just want you to know, I still love her after all she's done."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: August 13, 2018, 05:15:10 AM »
Amanda

"Oh my, you are certainly taller than I had anticipated." Perhaps she was slightly annoyed at how this magus was taking pleasure in being taller than her, it made her feline ears twitch slightly.

Oh right her feline ears, earlier she hadn't exactly removed the feline spell she'd cast on herself, merely covered it with a perception alteration. She had thought it would prove potentially useful in the interview she'd be holding later. So the ears reveled themselves from beneath her hair as did her tail from her skirt.

"You may come inside, I've modified the wards not to roast you too soo."

Olga Marie of House Animusphere

Olga smiled and nodded, giving a final curtsy and standing up. "Thank you for that." She headed into the house and glanced at the ears and tail. They didn't seem too strange, although she knew they'd must have been a recent addition. After all, she'd seen photographs and videos of the young chief online in her preparations for the interview. Plus she was no stranger to bodily modifications herself.

"Your feline parts are adorable, if you don't mind me commenting on them. Did you add them recently?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: August 13, 2018, 04:00:42 PM »
Ezekiel

"Woah!" If he was smiling smugly for a moment there, the sudden yank caught him completely off-guard. The next thing he knew, he was resting his head on something warm and... soft. It took him a bit to process what had happened, and the arms wrapped around his large frame.

Simply put, he was only slightly red.

"Y-yes." He relaxed his tense vessel and returned the hug, sporting a more confident smile. This felt... nice, with a strange sense of nostalgia he could not quite put his finger on.

Dark tendrils emerged from the air beneath the two, like an ancient sea creature's, and wrapped around both until both were in a cocoon of darkness. Wrapped in this miniature domain of dark matter, the black egg began to crack and reveal purple light from within. It was only a few seconds until a black beast unlike any dragon in the world ripped from the shell.

"Jikai."

The two were inside the mass of darkness, sitting while enjoying the dim lighting of fire and a furnished room with a table and tea.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: August 14, 2018, 02:17:59 AM »
Charlotte

The bounty Hunter returned the smile, without faltering, thinking things over for a moment before her curiosity got the better of her.

"Well, I've got some room over at my place, Darling," the gunslinger noted, "Up to you, of course."

Dahlia

She had to turn to look at Lugh and raise an eyebrow, baffled for a moment before she remembered he really was that primitive. Dahlia laughed for a moment, and shook her head. "That's a bit too close to mating for most humans, Lugh."

Then she turned her head back to Charlotte. "Let me check my options first."