Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180042 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2055 on: August 19, 2018, 03:40:51 AM »
Suerte

While Suerte's brown eyes lingered on Liz for a moment, it did not last long.  Instead, she seemed more concerned with playing around with Lily's surprisingly toned belly.  "I see you don't have my muscle problem," she giggled, making a delicate circular motion around her belly button.  Her large breasts were now squished against Lily's strong back.  And don't worry, I won't treat you like a hug pillow!  A pillow that can heat up for me is way more valuable than that!"

Could Lily last under the might of tickling fingers or would she be forced to literally laugh in the face of danger?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: August 19, 2018, 03:51:33 AM »
Noah

"Lulu?"

Noah turned around his body, sure the noise came from his right but paranoid enough to check everywhere just in case.  Eventually his eyes did land to the right of where he stood, where his angel stood ready and waiting for his call.

"Well, its nice to know that my words are still as sharp as my luck is strong," he said, smiling at her.  "I even killed the girl from the party just in case you were hiding in another realm to spite me."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 03:52:13 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: August 19, 2018, 04:54:44 AM »
Thea

The sheer force and power behind the two joined as one made Thea's mind recoil, but she had withstood worse. She had taken assaults from dedicated telepaths that were about as awful as this one. That experience alone was the only reason she didn't find herself being expelled immediately.

She gritted her metaphorical teeth, and said, "No. I'm here to save you from tearing yourself apart, Tsumiko!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: August 19, 2018, 05:12:25 AM »
Oryuu

Eh? Boring. What kind of hero just stood around there like a statue? She redirected the lightning and sent bolts thundering against the walls of the school. It smote the building with the hellish strikes as Oryuu melted walls and blasted apart foundations. Soon she was supplementing it with her own attacks. Massive chunks of earth were torn up from the ground and sent rocketing from the water to smash the building as well. It was smashed to pieces in but a moment.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: August 19, 2018, 09:05:28 AM »
Lulu

"That's very unfortunate I'd hoped to be able to deal with her myself, but I do appreciate the thought, Thank you~" Her sweet angelic voice rang through his ears and vibrated through his body. She laced it with just enough essence to make him feel enveloped by her, in a way you could even say she was inside him.

Although now that he had turned to look at her he'd be able to see something was different, it was her identity that was foreign. No not her voice or her presence those were still undeniably those of the Angel Lulu, it was her form that was entirely different.

"Do you like my new vessel Noah? After what happened I grew tired of the old one..." She sunk down until her bare feet touched the ground and spun around once to showcase it for him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: August 19, 2018, 03:53:36 PM »
Noah

Her voice...  It felt like it was caressing his ears and penetrating his mind.  That voice had entered his body in the most hedonistic way possible and it brought an honest smile to his face.

"That is a mistake on my part then.  As much as I enjoy the sight of an empty souless body at my feet, it is much more enjoyable to see a beauty like yourself do it in my stead," he said with a sigh.

Of course, nothing could truely prepare him for her body.  For the briefest of moments, his eyes widened before returning to his normally calm state.  As Lulu twirled around, Noah's greedy eyes scanned every inch of her body, making note of every single detail.  Whereas her old outfit was one more suited to a soldier, this one would fit in better at a ballroom party.  The tight black dress showed off her curves very nicely all while giving her form a sense of elegance.  In particular, he enjoyed the long black gloves covering her slender arms.  While he missed her silver hair, he quite liked her hairstyle and blond wasn't terrible.  It was reminiscent of a teenager, but the length made it appear more mature to him, perhaps more elegant or intentional.

Rather than wait for her to finish twirling, he reached out and grabbed her hips, interrupting the twirl right when her torso would be facing him.  With a small chuckle, he said, "It is quite lovely and in some ways I enjoy it more than your old form.  However, I cannot help but wonder if you did take a bit of inspiration from that greedy woman.  Tell me, did you make this yourself or did you steal it?"

Of course, he was referring to the added curves she gave herself, in particular the chest area.  Still, it was clear he hungered for this new form with the blatant way his eyes seemed to be fucking her body.  The mere thought that she made herself bustier for him was hot enough on its own.  After all, he enjoyed being catered to.  His hands hovered over her breasts for a moment, but returned to his side.  Sure, she told him to give her all of his greed, but this was different.  The kind of power one can achieve by satisfying ones sexual desires is...

Well he at least wanted to make her earn it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:44:43 PM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: August 19, 2018, 06:44:40 PM »

BB

BB sat down on Hannah's stomach, yelping a bit at the unfamilar feeling of sitting upon her rather large testicles. They felt weird and overtly sensitive...

The girl gulped, and looked down at Hannah. After a nervous little laugh, she thrust experimentally, unsure of how to use it herself.

Hannah

As if sensing this uncertainty the young cambion's lips twisted into a grin even as her face was pushed aside a bit by the cock. "Mmm, a little inexperienced are we~? Here, let me show you a little bit about using that..."

Hannah's tongue began to lavish attention on the top half of the monstrous thing, while she rubbed her big soft breasts along the bottom half.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: August 19, 2018, 07:07:38 PM »
Oryuu

Eh? Boring. What kind of hero just stood around there like a statue? She redirected the lightning and sent bolts thundering against the walls of the school. It smote the building with the hellish strikes as Oryuu melted walls and blasted apart foundations. Soon she was supplementing it with her own attacks. Massive chunks of earth were torn up from the ground and sent rocketing from the water to smash the building as well. It was smashed to pieces in but a moment.

Isabel

Perfect!

As the monster was distracted, a lone arrow was launched towards Oryuu. It streaked towards her with the speed of the gods, and slammed into the back of the rampaging woman. Upon impact, it burst into crackling energy, threatening to burn a hole in the girl's back. The girl watched in anticipation, but unfortunately, its effectiveness was limited; the girl was too durable. It left a searing wound the size of her arrow in her shoulder, but had failed to completely penetrate.

"No way..." She cried out. This monster was leagues above that which they normally fought against.

Albertson

The armoured knight jumped with dexterity one would not expect from a person clad in full plate, leaping from falling rock to rock in order to escape the monster's clutches. He pulled out a dagger and threw it at her face as he leapt into the depths on the ground, gritting his teeth as he felt the foul and fetid water begin to seep into his armour.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: August 19, 2018, 07:14:59 PM »

BB

BB sat down on Hannah's stomach, yelping a bit at the unfamilar feeling of sitting upon her rather large testicles. They felt weird and overtly sensitive...

The girl gulped, and looked down at Hannah. After a nervous little laugh, she thrust experimentally, unsure of how to use it herself.

Hannah

As if sensing this uncertainty the young cambion's lips twisted into a grin even as her face was pushed aside a bit by the cock. "Mmm, a little inexperienced are we~? Here, let me show you a little bit about using that..."

Hannah's tongue began to lavish attention on the top half of the monstrous thing, while she rubbed her big soft breasts along the bottom half.

BB

"I know how to use a penis, of course! She protested, but oh how she squirmed under Hannah's diligent and artful tongue. She moaned and her thighs rubbed against her balls, causing her to shudder. The tanned beauty wasn't sure she liked being used like this but it felt so good.

"You... little... cute... whore..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: August 19, 2018, 07:21:16 PM »
Thea

The sheer force and power behind the two joined as one made Thea's mind recoil, but she had withstood worse. She had taken assaults from dedicated telepaths that were about as awful as this one. That experience alone was the only reason she didn't find herself being expelled immediately.

She gritted her metaphorical teeth, and said, "No. I'm here to save you from tearing yourself apart, Tsumiko!"

Tsumiko

The second voice interjected, stopping Thea midsentence. "Hmmph. This isn't going to kill us. I'm just scolding my younger sister for being such a fool." Her tone sounded a bit haughty, and obviously angry at being interfered with, but there was a sense of truth to them. "She's the one who caused all this, after all!"

In the background, the voice of Tsumiko seemed to be crying. She shrunk back and seemed to ball up into herself, biding her time. "I didn't... I didn't think it would... sob sob... I just-sob-be-sob sob."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 07:25:15 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: August 19, 2018, 07:45:21 PM »
Lulu

When he stopped her twirling, his hand sank into the flesh of her hips like they were marshmallows, rather than skin. There was a soft bouncyness to her form unlike that of a human. It made it almost seem like the wind would blow her away at any second if not for how overwhelmingly clear her presence was.

The notion of her stealing her pure angelic beauty from a lowly human was laughable at best and insulting at worst. A tinge of annoyance flared up within her mind, merely being compared to that harlot was infuriating.

She looked him over, but not with her eyes, rather with her mind's eye, scanning his surface thoughts for what he thought of her new vessel. A pink blush tainted her cheeks as she was met with his restrained desire, even fabricated as it was. Her vessel couldn't actually display the bodily symptoms of emotions a human would naturally so she had to make it.

"I'm not used to having breasts this big, it's quite cumbersome, although your fervent gaze makes it all worth it."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: August 19, 2018, 07:53:52 PM »
Tsumiko

The second voice interjected, stopping Thea midsentence. "Hmmph. This isn't going to kill us. I'm just scolding my younger sister for being such a fool." Her tone sounded a bit haughty, and obviously angry at being interfered with, but there was a sense of truth to them. "She's the one who caused all this, after all!"

In the background, the voice of Tsumiko seemed to be crying. She shrunk back and seemed to ball up into herself, biding her time. "I didn't... I didn't think it would... sob sob... I just-sob-be-sob sob."

Thea

"Your sister? I see... or rather, I do not," she confessed after a moment's hesitation. "Why don't we make ourselves a little more comfortable before we continue this? For you see, you are having a seizure outside and it is most distressing."

Thea made a sort of motion with her hand to try to bring a semblance of shape and order to their cognitive surroundings, to allow her to see them with more... clarity? Yes, something along those lines.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: August 19, 2018, 08:31:46 PM »
Noah

He could feel himself being watched by her minds eye, but just as she enjoyed his eager gaze, he enjoyed her curiosity.  Once again, his eyes widened as his fingers sunk into her hips, a form that seemed much squishier than many woman.  It reminded him of a few women he danced with, those with fatty hips.  No, it was even softer somehow.

"Well.... It is a very nice looking body, plenty for a man to grab..." he said, not letting up on his gaze at all.  In truth, he still wasn't entirely sure what he thought of her body yet, at least to touch.  He felt like he did not know everything.  While he teased her, if she asked, he could definitively say she was more attractive than that girl.  Her breasts were nicely shaped and bombastically huge.  Her entire body seemed soft, like a pillow, something that would be insanely sexy to wake up to in the morning but he wasn't entirely sure.  Besides that, the juxtaposition of that soft body with the amount of power residing within was alluring to say the least.

If Lulu looked around his now sex filled mind, she would be able to find his favorite body types.  In general, he preferred curvy women, those with large assets and flat stomachs, though he had a weird soft spot for a little squishiness in the belly.  That was not to say he was opposed to muscle though.  Women with muscular frames were quite attractive too, though he preferred one who maintained her slender frame.  When it came to the size of curves, he really only seemed to care about whether it was proportional.  Medium breasts should come with a medium ass.  Big breasts should come with a big ass.  However, the exception to this is small breasted women.  To him, girls like that were best if they either had decent musculature or a decently sized butt.

If there was one thing he had to critique about her form, it would be that he couldn't see her legs in that dress.  He was a man who adored the lower body.  Legs, feet, ass, anything that typically was involved with stepping over those who were not worthy.  In a way, he missed the smaller daintier feet from before.  Once again, the juxtaposition of cute and dangerous was something that turned him on to no end.  In that sense, this form was absolutely doing it for him.

Forgetting his earlier sentiment in favor of curiosity, one hand reached around her hips straight to her ass cheeks.  The other hand reached for her stomach.  He wondered if those too had that same bouncy fluffiness.  Of course, as

"Are you sure you can fight with those things?  I apologize for my arrogance.  If I was smarter about using Nana, we would have had more of a fighting chance."  He smiled with desire, leaning in and giving a soft kiss to her neck.  "But who knows.  Maybe this was worth it?"

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 09:15:12 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: August 19, 2018, 09:14:50 PM »
Lulu

"I'll get used to them, it's not like my fighting style is very physical. A bit of practice might be useful however...." The images she saw when browsing through his mind pleased her greatly, She knew exactly what do to make it better, and she had to supress a devious laugh from not completely ruining the mood.

Her stomach and ass cheeks had the same texture and feel as her hips if not even more so. Her full hips did lead into an ass that might as well have been sculpted by the ancient greeeks, her flat stomach naturally followed the same pattern.

She allowed him to get a good feel of the lay of land before her wrath set in.

"I never gave you permission to grope me did I Human?"

Lulu pushed him to the ground with inhuman strength and stepped on him, his crotch more precisely, with her bare foot, excerting just enough prssure that he would feel it but not enough to actually harm him. The black dress slid up from her movement, revealing her creamy thighs to him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: August 19, 2018, 09:45:14 PM »
Noah

Shit!

As he felt himself feeling up her rear, he realized he made a terrible mistake.  He did give her everything he meant to hold off on.  At the very least, he could enjoy how his fingers sank into her butt.

Of course, that ended quickly.  In fact, moments later, he found himself on his ass, looking up at her full figure from far away.  As he took in the sight of her voluptuous form walking towards him, he did momentarily worry about one of his servants coming to check on him, but for the moment he didn't care.  His pants stretched forward, his large cock pushing the fabric to its limits.  Just as it reached its full thick shape within his black kahki pants, her feet began to press against that area.  Noah's face flushed red as he stared up her thighs, a rare reaction from the billionaire.

"I suppose not," he said, instinctive sure to keep his voice soft in case she had farther punishment in mind.  It was clear he was at least a little embarrassed from realizing his face turned red.

Feeling it was only fair to look into her mind, he opened the gates to her desires and stepped into the realm of her current hedonistic thoughts.  In particular, he looked for why it was so fun to mess with him like this and for the sake of his dick, how much she was enjoying herself toying with him like this.