Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178489 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2295 on: September 03, 2018, 02:30:32 AM »
Tsumiko

"It's not worth investigating. They clearly don't have a plan, otherwise they'd have gotten rid of her ages ago." She brushed one of her twintails with her hand and smiled grimly. "They simply don't have the manpower or resources to contain her, or perhaps they're even in cahoots with her at this point."

Thea

"That's something we can determine readily enough. I have experience with situations such as these." Thea nodded and motioned for Tsumiko to approach her. "We should begin now while we still have the element of surprise."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: September 03, 2018, 02:38:57 AM »
Victor

"Well if you think they can't handle it, it may be worth paying them a visit yourselves," Victor added before clicking his teeth in frustration.  "But the problem with that is it could alert Valentine that you may be looking to take her down.  I don't think the police themselves are corrupted, but I know the gang keeps tabs on the cops here.  It wouldn't take long for word to spread."

Having an epiphany as he spoke, Victor let out a sigh and shrugged.  "Yeah, I think your friend is right. It may create a power vacuum, but you'll have the best chance against Valentine with the power of surprise.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: September 03, 2018, 02:40:02 AM »
Lulu

"Punish me? That's no tone to take with your mistress. Now put me down before you regret it. You can't possibly believe I made you stronger than me. I indulged your desire to try your body out and let you you hit me, that's all."

Then she suddenly giggled. "Just kidding."

In the next moment the both of them were on the couch with Lulu sprawled over his lap, with her round butt facing the sky.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: September 03, 2018, 02:55:48 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko blinked. "Huh? I mean, of course. My entire combat style revolves around ambushes."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: September 03, 2018, 02:59:48 AM »
Ivanna

She frowned at Valerie. "He invaded my realm, with no justification, and corrupted my people's bodies after freeing rapists and murderers. What could possibly deserve the death penalty more?"

She landed on the ground, and placed Valerie on the ground.

"Choose, Vampire Queen."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: September 03, 2018, 03:03:10 AM »
Noah

Noah's eyes widened as he realized he had gotten caught up in the heat of the moment.  However, showing his true masochism, the thought of her making him pay dearly for it only brought an honest smile to his face.  With her now on his lap, he raised one hand, while using the other to pull her dress up, revealing that soft bare ass.  Meanwhile, Lulu would be able to feel something big and hard poking her belly from below.

"Your cute when your threatening me, you know that?" he said, bringing down his hand.  The impact was loud but deep as the smack reverberated through her soft cheeks.  He stared intently to witness the jiggling effect of his smack.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 03:26:44 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: September 03, 2018, 03:18:37 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl took a moment to make sure the two bodyguards were okay before putting them down, dusting herself off for a moment before responding.

"Dunno, gonna head back and check," Nanako said, moving a few steps away from Steaven before bending over and crouching down, "Get inside already!"

With that, the squirrel girl was off again, rocketing through the air, Nanako taking the time to stretch a bit even if it wasn't at all needed. It was still a good habit to get into. Then she was there, well within sight of the two she'd left behind, and it was quite a sight indeed. Sakura and Shirou trying to back off while a group of the bugs swarmed after them ravenously. The squirrel girl grinned as she fell, cocking back a fist right and waiting. And then she was there, dropping down on the bugs feet first with a flurry of hard punches.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: September 03, 2018, 03:57:39 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko blinked. "Huh? I mean, of course. My entire combat style revolves around ambushes."

Thea

"As in, we should move now before Valentine's people find the bodies we left outside." She motioned to the door. "Let us go."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: September 03, 2018, 11:34:23 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou continued to leap backwards as fast as they can, Sakura's tendrils now securely bound to him.

"Aufsaugen! Aufsaugen! Aufsaugen!" Sakura continued to chant, the tendrils spreading rapidly over Shirou's body.

However, despite their efforts, the creatures continued coming, Shirou desperately fending them off with his swords as Sakura tried to finish her chant. However, to their relief, just as Shirou felt that he could be overwhelmed, he saw Nanako flying in, punching the bugs and distracting them. Her attack gave Sakura the chance to finish her chant.

"Verschwinden!" she shouted and, with that, Shirou was swallowed up by the tendrils.

"Teleportieren!" Sakura shouted, before the bugs could swarm her.

With that, she too disappeared, only to reappear on a rooftop some distance away.

"Bilden formen! Loslassen von Schatten!" she said, forming a small shadow portal, out of which Shirou was regurgitated, a little disoriented but completely unharmed.

Then, summoning up her bow once more, Sakura aimed in the direction of Nanako and the swarm and began to charge her shadow arrow.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: September 03, 2018, 11:36:06 PM »
Victor

"Hold on," he said, walking into the room where Mai had been sentenced.  After a few minutes, he came out and stood before Thea.  At the center of his extended hand a ring gleamed softly in the dim apartment light.  There was no gem at the tip of the ring, but a small box.  It was minuscule, no bigger than a toddler's finger nail, but when Victor looked down at it, his entire body seemed to age, even if only for a moment.  However, as Victor's eyes met Thea's, that tiredness was replaced with a strange youthful hope.

"Wedding rings are a promise made between two people, a promise to be bound forever until the end of all things.  Live or die, I need you to give this to her."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: September 03, 2018, 11:50:17 PM »
The swarm...

As the creatures finally closed in, their mouths began salavating.  The red haired one was plenty to eat, plenty to consume.  While most continued their charge towards the purple haired mage, a few attacked Shirou directly.  At last the creatures showed their fangs to Shirou, mouths wide ready to bite down on his delicious body.

But it was too late.

The squirrel came down like a meteor, splattering one of the creatures like a bug.  The rest were sent flying like bugs.  Even the ones that went around were temporarily stunned by the sudden entrance.  Their eyes widened, even the ones hiding, as they all realized one thing.  They had found their original target.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: September 04, 2018, 12:53:38 AM »
Steaven

What is the true meaning of life?

To the men staring at Nanako's ass, that purpose was clear.  Reproduction was the only truth, the only thing that could manage the unforgiving tides of time.  Those legs... that plump ass was the tools necessary to create the ultimate offspring, one that could pass down the ingredients for the future.  Both of them had significant others, but for that brief moment, they indulged with the boy in the greatest of thrills.

And that was just what it was for Steaven, a thrill.  Reflected in his round eyes was something arguably even more round.  Locked in by seductive legs, that round ass was a mystery begging to be solved.  From this angle, it already was solved.  Her panties seemed to ride up as she took familiar stances vaguely designed to stretch those perfect muscles.  But even with them so close, they were but a distant dream.

And so, his head followed her body upwards.  The leap that carried her far beyond what he could reach was also what kept her from his greedy fingers.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: September 04, 2018, 03:04:08 AM »
Nanako

Hmph. Splitting up?

The squirrel girl didn't stop her advance, zipping around to cut off the bugs' retreat. A cloud of dirt and shattered concrete marked where she was, but Nanako was already moving for the nearest bug, eyes shining with exhilaration as she let loose with a flurry of punches at the first one she she could reach. Still, she kept her eyes out for the others, certain there were more of them hanging around.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:59:48 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: September 04, 2018, 05:15:55 AM »
Othinus

It was to her utter disappointment that Othinus found the einherjar lacking still, even after all this time. They had discipline to temper their rage, skill, powerful weapons as well. But they were just... pitiably weak. Her hand drifted without volition, guided by the spear to sever the head of the last warrior. What a disappointment. Honestly, no matter what regimen she came up with they would never improve in a timely matter. She could raise up warriors to their level certainly, but anything beyond that had progress slow to a crawl for all but the best of the best. This just wouldn't work.

Odin took the great and valorous into his halls. Othinus would take whoever she could.

So she raised the Nameless Spear and pierced the skin of the realm, slowly cutting down before the wound was large enough to enter. This was the Nexus, crossroads of destiny and tangled knot of fate. She would sever it cleanly soon. But for now her concern was on more immediate problems regarding manpower. It would be easy enough to resolve though. There was always conflict, and where there was conflict she could harvest the slain. A bar fight, a scuffle, it didn't matter what it was. From her spot on a rooftop Othinus surveyed the run down district and picked her champions and sang. The words came quickly, those she picked surged with strength, and they struck down their foes. But strength invited a challenge. Her champions perished, the song began a new, and a common brawl turned into a dramatic confrontation in the streets, blood spilled readily as supernaturals grew stronger than they ever imagined and even mere men tore each other apart.

The main centerpiece was a hulking gangster, sheer brute strength allowing him to throw himself against an unexpectedly lithe oni with burning red horns. Around them challengers and newcomers gathered like piranhas, eager for something to do and just threw themselves into the growing conflict. Even the police were drawn into the violence.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:35:22 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: September 04, 2018, 05:32:19 AM »
BB

"Bor~ing. I liked your cute horse feet better, Hannah. And do you have anything to gamble in there? Gold or something? Just to put up, there's no way we'll actually lose it. Hehe."

Hannah

"Ehh? They're not really all that inconspicuous though. I'd rather people not look at me and go 'oh hey, demon!' and start pulling out the pitchforks." Hannah waved that off and shook her head, not even really bothered by other peoples' prejudice. Demons had done plenty to make it a well-deserved bit of discrimination in her world, and she wasn't about to have people let their guard down on that just so she could be more comfortable.

Then the cambion reached into her bag and pulled out ... a golden chain? "I mean if you want to skip the competition we can just pawn this. I got it off an ex-boyfriend."