Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178352 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2430 on: September 13, 2018, 11:48:41 PM »
Lily

She didn't even acknowledge what Suerte said. No, not now, not when she was seeing red, and it wasn't her own fire.

"And that's why-blurhghh"

The big guy doubled over from the suden impact of a knee to his most sensitive parts.

"You fucking asshole argghhhhh- That's for spitting on my precious. This-" Lily pulled him down to plant her other knee in his face, breaking his nose and shattering his glasses. "-Is for  stepping on it."

She bent down down with him, hoisting his massive frame over her shoulders with a loud warcry, completely defying the expectations of her image. "AND...." She turned him around three times, picking up speed with every turn. "THIS IS MY JUSTICE. YOU CREEP!" Lily roared and sent him flying towards where the other cops were setting up that weapon.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: September 14, 2018, 12:02:13 AM »
The children of the night

"Gruarhhhhhhhhhhhrgghhh!" inhuman roars boomed as she kept cutting into the leathery tissue, drawing more darkness from its body. It's alien irises boasted many sections for a single eye, yet all were staring into the warrior's.

But in a flash, a sudden lightning flare, it was over. Bursts of flame, no... Steam, exploded from every pore in his body. An assaulting energy blast from every inch of his body, causing the mass of flesh to shrink into itself and compact slightly, a few inches overall.

Everything was now a wrecked, melting ruin. Wherever she was, it was likely not close to its body. Cuts littered the giant monster, who despite losing some mass almost seemed to stand even taller, as if the scratch woken up the slumbering sleepwalking Titan.

But that was nothing. Nothing! Nothing compared to the impossible feat that came thereafter. It found her general direction, slowly squatted with its hands clasped in a monk-like stance and...

"I felt that. Close, but not enough."

No. Of all things, that sound could not come from that thing. No sane mind could accept that silky deep voice, that almost lured you like an abyss. A monster... No!

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: September 14, 2018, 12:39:47 AM »
Edelgard

Her skin scalded, and the arm she brought in front of her face filled with blisters as the immense force and expansion of her pushed her way. Edelgard pirouetted and sent her spear stabbing onto a large piece of asphalt like an achor. She stopped herself with an echoing clang. Part of the floor was dislodged by her landing, the angle of the haft shifting as she stood on it.

She looked at the thing like a shark baring teeth and a deer caught in a wolf's gaze, all at once. It spoke? What was this deception? Was the corruption such that it was changing in response to her stimulus, or... was it in truth the one responsible for all this?

"You," the devil lancer grunted, flipping to the ground and pulling her weapon back into a stance in one smooth movement. Her bronze muscles tightened with anxiety. "Is this your doing?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: September 14, 2018, 12:55:25 AM »
Tsumiko

"The building. She's there. Definitely. She's waiting for her thugs to come back." She had a disgusted look on her face, but smiled at Thea and offered her her hand. She could feel her blood boiling, and a sense of frightful anger was coming up from within her. "Shall we attack head on, or set up a trap?" A large shadow licked at the two women's feet as a second one was rushing through the darkened city upon the rooftops towards their destination.

Thea

Oh, now this was the sort of tactical thinking that Thea could sink her teeth into. She grinned, and took Tsumiko's hand. "I'm curious what kind of trap you have in mind." The empress suspected her partner wouldn't have even mentioned it if she didn't have a plan.

Tsumiko

The shadow licked up Thea's thighs and pulled her into its depths. They very quickly reappeared somewhere completely different, Walking out of a portal into an alleyway, Tsumiko crouched down and placed her hand on a wall as she began to chant. "Well, some fields to prevent escape, then I can make some fields that devour people's energy with my sister's magic"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: September 14, 2018, 01:06:47 AM »
The children of the night

"UOrhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....hhhhhhooooooohhhh."

The titan raised a hand and scratched what should have been an ear, letting out a guttural growl in the process.

"Hrm. I thought we spoke the same tongue." He slowly, almost lazily turned his glance to the weapon. It was long since he had a conversation with his own food. Mother would be displeased if she saw something like this, wouldn't she? Ahhh, it didn't matter much though, even if she was here with him she didn't have the best view. He picked up a piece of glass with two fingers and looked past its frame to get a good view of the little girl, then started toying with it a little. Just what was taking him so long? He was only supposed to fetch the key and leave. That miserable fool...

"Not quite. Though our presence is probably accelerating this a little." In her fear, the warrior might not have realized a shadow sneaking up on her, a beast rising from the roof to peck her down with a grotesque bird-like body. But before it could strike the shard of glass had shot forth and hit its body with such explosive force it exploded right above her, sending fleshy bits raining down.

"What is your name, child?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: September 14, 2018, 01:16:51 AM »
Clearing

"@@@@@@@@"

Inhuman sounds echoed throughout the place, rattling whomever where to listen to the bone, like a dathly chill the voice would sweep through you like the breath of the otherside.

The Dragon God's limp form crashed into the ground and a final wheeze was heard, then silent.

And it was no more.

Like a fine black mist its body evaporated into the ground leaving only the scythe left, lodged into the ground from the force of the impact. Parts of the mist though were seemingly attracted to the scythe itself, hovering about it before sinking into it.

Yusho

Yusho apologized in his heart, the adrenaline numbing his remorse. The pain the other man had endured wasn't for nothing! The moment he'd head that heart-piercing screech, the heavens told him it was over. The exalt changed course and bolted towards him as he went flying from the clash of weapons. With a heavy step Yusho came to a stopand caught the body of his impromptu partner, grunting through the slam.

The former monk looked up just in time to see the final gasp of their foe, its final supplications ending like the short life of a campfire, only fine smoke in its wake. Yusho felt much lighter, albeit a sense of discomfort tingled in his spine after a moment.

"Looks like I owe you a drink," he sighed, helping his ally back to his feet. "What's your name, man?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: September 14, 2018, 01:20:04 AM »
Ezekiel

"WOAH!"

Before he knew it, the savage fist planted itself on his body like a merciless hammer, popping his eyes open and his mouth gaping wide as he was then launched down like a bullet by a vice grip, ultimately crashing straight into a building and shattering everything around the point of impact.

Rubble crashed all around him, while his ribs were cracked pretty nastily, causing black goo to spew from his mouth and tires eyes. He formed a weak, pained smile. One had to smile no matter how hard the challenge was, his old man taught him that much.

My old... man?

He gasped and finally sighed in exhilaration, pain coursing all through his body. That girl, that sensation on his chest, why did it feel so familiar?

"Ow ow ow. Couldn't you humans at least pretend to care a little? Jeez, this hurts both on the inside and the outside." Pretty clever though, though if she wanted to keep thim from buying time she should have gone for the head.

And then some piece of rubble  fell on his head, though that didn't keep him from calling it quits. Truth was, he was having so much fun despite how pouty he looked. His heartbeat sent flames coursing through his fog-like black body which dug black tendrils into the building like veins, or roots.

Fine then. Let's talk in a more grown up way. He smiled and released the entirety of his dark curse with a finger snap.

"Schwarze Sonne, Entei!"

And all of a sudden, a proud Valkyrie answered his call, ripping from his, no, the very shadows of the building. Encroached in it was a skeletal warrior towering over the complex, burning as bones formed and it's body of fire rose up to cry at the heavens. It was surreal, like witnessing a creature of myth.

Ivanna

The small Russian child crashed down in front of Ezekiel, and glarind down upon him from up high, curled her hand into a fist and rushed forward towards him with blinding speed. "I thank you for your cooperation, Lady Vampiress." Her fist came down hard upon Ezekiel's head, burying her fist into his face with the full weight of her strength. His nose shattered and blood splattered all over her arm as her other arm burst forth and slammed into the side of his head, sending him crashing down onto the ground.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: September 14, 2018, 01:23:02 AM »
Shinji

And so the valorous hero vanquished the evil dragon. Now all that was left was a maiden to kiss his cheek and a nice bed. As happy as he was to get that out of his side,  his smile of celebration twisted when the horrible pain snapped him back to reality, causing him to curl up and bite as hard as he could to keep himself from screaming while his mulched hands bled out, bone marrow and veins exposed for all to see if it wasn't for his torso covering it.

"Aghhhr...grahhhh." It had been so long since he felt pain like this, he had to use all his strength for passing out. Why did this have to happen to him of all people, if he knew better he'd think he was dying from the agony. The cut from the blow on his hands was anything but clean, and it showed where the sound didn't tell enough.

"Well, I'd love to raise a toast to you, but grrrrraaaahhh...Haaaaaarghhh!" He'd clench his fists if he had any, so he just panted while his hands slowly healed. Not nearly fast enough. Damn, was he really going to pass out now?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: September 14, 2018, 01:37:50 AM »
Yusho

"Don't pass out on me now." Yusho sat him down without another word, supporting his weight with trained gestures to diminish his pain, and then breathed.

He clasped the wounded hunter's arm, hoping this would work. Then energy passed through all of the Exalt's meridians, lush and vigorous, and raced to the other man. A verdant wave rushed over his wounded body, stopping the bleeding, connecting torn tissue, fastening new skin where it had been broken, and cleansing the torment from his bones. In return, pain blossomed from Yusho's kidneys to his neck. He exhaled in satisfaction.

It wouldn't regrow lost fingers, but the dragon-blooded had a feeling the man could handle that on his own. He wiped a single drop of blood from his nose, releasing the hunter to pull himself up and stretch.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: September 14, 2018, 01:51:55 AM »
Ezekiel

The moment the blur appeared in front of him, the fist shattered his face, literally. It caved into his head like a warm knife in butter, and was now completely stuck around the hole in his face while he was grounded.

"Aww. And you even came all the way to see me." Pinned down by his skull, she couldn't make his surprisingly strong body falter so easily, not while dozens of burning chains rained down on the insides of the building.

"Fine by me. Show me what you've got!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The valkyrie's engine roared, her motor's smoke bound everything in her domain in flames that melted the earth, causing houses and even the building they were on to start shattering as the structures burned away. The mythical creature unsheathed its brilliant blade to set it horizontally, allowing it to boil and surge forth like flame and grow into the shape of its terrible steed. If the chains weren't broken quickly, she would drag them both along her murderous rampage and decimate the lord's body in the process.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: September 14, 2018, 02:38:10 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

"Hmm, I see", Shirou said with a sigh. "Well, is there any way we can try to track him down? I don't think just protecting Steaven will work, we need to take the fight to them."

Count Mann

"I don't know," he said with a frown.  The sense of helplessness he felt while saying that was clear on his face.  "If you have some special powers that might help, it is a possibility, but there is nothing I can do to help you.  I am hiring you as a body guard, not an assassin or replacement cops."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: September 14, 2018, 03:15:24 AM »
Thugs

"Nah!" a man said as he turned the corner, spinning a pistol along his finger.

"So your saying you've never thought about it, living a life that wasn't about robbing people and stealing?"  A much bigger, bulkier man responded, raising his hands in a shrug.
 The smaller man gave an indifferent sigh.  "I mean, think about it like this.  If I was in an office pushing pencils, should I care about all the trees I kill?"

"Ok, Dave your not a sociopath.  People are not trees."

"Are you sure?  I mean we mark their bodies with our tools and toss them aside when we send a bad message.  Isn't that the same as what workers do to paper?"

Thankfully, the two guys were too engaged with their conversation to notice the two girls right away.  However, it would only be mere moments before they turned to notice them.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: September 14, 2018, 11:54:29 AM »
Valerie

"Oh No!"

The king blurted out in the most dispassionate voice of all time at the sight of the giant skeleton riding the motorcycle.

"Come."

It was a simple command, but even the simplest of things could have dire consequences. This was her domain, she was the night, and that made everything meaningless, no part of her could be separated from the whole not even by distance.

Therefore at her command, the Essence Reaver dislodged itself form the ground and leapt right into her hand, ignoring all the distance and obstacles. In that tiny instance, these two places that were normally far apart, were one one in the same.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 04:01:54 PM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: September 14, 2018, 05:54:54 PM »
Nanako

By now, Nanako had realized that there wasn't really much to contribute to the conversation. It was just going on between the old man and her new friends at this point and the squirrel girl was firmly on the sidelines.

Nanako pouted at this realization for a long few moments before she simply shrugged and zipped off quietly, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

Once she was out of the room, the brunette went around, zipping from one room to another, tail swishing curiously as she looked around for Steaven.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: September 14, 2018, 06:19:04 PM »
Steaven and Locke

"Hey jackass!  Stop throwing me in the lava!"

The man shouting at a television screen was tall well built man in his 20s.  The curly hair and striking handsome features made him look like a gundam protagonist, but his body looked more like a boxer.  Large but not bulky muscles filled his tight shirt and pajama pants as he sat next to Steaven.

"Hehehe," Steaven chuckled.  "Don't steal my powerup without asking next time then!"

They were playing the latest Mario game. Steaven was Mario and Locke was Luigi.  It was a good time despite their bickering, but it was clear that Locke was getting really annoyed.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 06:19:56 PM by yinsukin »