Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184852 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2475 on: September 15, 2018, 06:47:57 AM »
Ezekiel

The moment the blur appeared in front of him, the fist shattered his face, literally. It caved into his head like a warm knife in butter, and was now completely stuck around the hole in his face while he was grounded.

"Aww. And you even came all the way to see me." Pinned down by his skull, she couldn't make his surprisingly strong body falter so easily, not while dozens of burning chains rained down on the insides of the building.

"Fine by me. Show me what you've got!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The valkyrie's engine roared, her motor's smoke bound everything in her domain in flames that melted the earth, causing houses and even the building they were on to start shattering as the structures burned away. The mythical creature unsheathed its brilliant blade to set it horizontally, allowing it to boil and surge forth like flame and grow into the shape of its terrible steed. If the chains weren't broken quickly, she would drag them both along her murderous rampage and decimate the lord's body in the process.

Ivanna

The small girl laughed. She seemed to find his futile efforts quite amusing. She crouched down, and her leg muscles tensed. She pushed up, lifting the man up with an insane grin. "Hehehe-hahaha!" Her arms bulged, and she jumped into a mighty spin, throwing him off her and towards the ground, dodging the pathetically slow giant in the process. "I'll tear you filth into pieces! God demands it!" She seemed to be glowing ever more brightly now as if she was finally truely into the battle. She then leapt back towards him with her staff at the ready.

She'd need to ask Yukari to deal with the giant here later if destroying this pathetic little man wasn't enough.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:54:03 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: September 15, 2018, 07:14:09 AM »
Ezekiel

"Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" Black ooze spewed the black holdue to the massive centrifugal force, he slammed right out of the window and crashed into the ground, forming a crater in the process. It was insanely brutal, merciless, all the things he loved most in the world.

The damage caused ot his body seemed to affect the giant, which began to crack all over. But it didn't stop it, on the contrary. As it grew more fragile, the chains it released grew faster and more numerous, seeking both and now reaching way past the initial range. Cars, people and even dark beasts unfortunate enough to be in their path were dragged back into the valkyrie's steed, which ground them up to smoke and nothing with its scalding wheels, drooling lava with a deathly expression.

But the caster's head, face, whatever you wanted to call it, was now more of a stream of black tendrils waving like flames, while two eyes and a mouth of pure energy formed. Magic, pure and unbridled. Whatever this body of flesh was, it was a slave to this power. As if dying once or twice would keep it from serving him.

"Hahah! God? Why, he really didn't seem to mind last time we talked!"
He wiped his ebony chin and grinned wildly. Dozens of soldiers burst from the ground to impale the lord with deadly lances, while he levitated and released a handful of large deformed arms molded from the night, arms which stretched grotesquely till the other side of the street and boasted enough speed and strength to possibly rip her to pieces!

"Amusing! Let us enjoy this night a little more, battle has too many delights for such little time!"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:16:08 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: September 15, 2018, 03:30:19 PM »
Edelgard

She didn't miss a beat. Did this thing think she needed to be coddled?

"Irrelevant," she answered. Her feet were planted firmly on the ground, her legs strained in preparation, pulled taut like rope. In a few seconds, her boost would go out. Instead, she let herself loose, and shut the distance in a flash, stopping but scant meters away.

Narrowing her gaze, she raised the tip of her polearm at the giant. "Leave, or tell me. Where is the cause of this madness?"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:33:43 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: September 15, 2018, 03:44:11 PM »
Yusho

Shock was ran over by instinct, as Yusho's palm deflected the defensive elbow from his chin. He stared for a second, letting the healing essence that had built up in him settle down.

"Don't say that," he scoffed. "You fought and bled, so far as I'm concerned you're alive right now."

The exalt glanced over his shoulder at the whistle of metal and the disappearance it announced, but turned back to the man and offered a hand. "Nevertheless, sorry. I didn't know how you felt about treatment."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: September 16, 2018, 12:46:20 AM »
Lily

"Yeah yeah..." Lily waved off the compliments with little care, not even sparing the newly appeared person more than a single look as she went to pick up her sword and inspect it.

"Save the fake compliments for someone who actually cares, Voyeur Princess." She stopped inspecting her sword and turned towards the newcomer, surely this meant she'd changed her mind, that's certainly what it looked like.

"Infact...." From out of nowhere She kicked a piece of rubble that had been lying beside her towards the spear wielding woman.

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: September 16, 2018, 01:00:08 AM »
Thugs

"Nah!" a man said as he turned the corner, spinning a pistol along his finger.

"So your saying you've never thought about it, living a life that wasn't about robbing people and stealing?"  A much bigger, bulkier man responded, raising his hands in a shrug.
 The smaller man gave an indifferent sigh.  "I mean, think about it like this.  If I was in an office pushing pencils, should I care about all the trees I kill?"

"Ok, Dave your not a sociopath.  People are not trees."

"Are you sure?  I mean we mark their bodies with our tools and toss them aside when we send a bad message.  Isn't that the same as what workers do to paper?"

Thankfully, the two guys were too engaged with their conversation to notice the two girls right away.  However, it would only be mere moments before they turned to notice them.

Thea

"... that is still a lovely trick." Thea shuddered after the apparent teleportation technique was used. She could feel Tsumiko's psychic presence clinging to her in the aftermath, and instinctively siphoned off the residuals left behind. "But do leave some for me, Tsumiko."

To make her point the empress reached out with one hand and closed her fingers in a choking motion. The two thugs felt their windpipes suddenly close, and their bodies were pulled abruptly into a nearby wall.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: September 16, 2018, 01:59:48 AM »
Liseth

The fighting was so... meaningless. At least the physical conflict was. Liseth was brimming with impatience to see it done and over with so that she could examine these things some more! It didn't seem that the creatures were in such a hurry though. They were fleeing, carrying the bodies of the dead or those who had been wounded and could not regenerate anymore. And in response to their terrified retreat the Guardian scowled.

"Don't let them get away! Who knows how much damage they'll do if we lose them?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: September 16, 2018, 02:05:14 AM »
Count Mann

"Of course," the old man said with a smile.  All of a sudden, his pupils shifted left and right, his head following suit.  It was clear he was looking to make sure no one was watching.  "So umm... that other girl, is she a pet or uhh a you know.... a uhhh pet."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: September 16, 2018, 02:13:54 AM »
Othinus

With a graceful yet powerful movement the spear seemed to move on its own, Othinus' own actions seeming nothing more than an afterthought. A contemptuous swipe from the weapon shattered it into harmless debris. "If I were to hazard a guess, your name is Lily. You have lived approximately four centuries, you skill with the sword defies understanding, and you searched your old world for artifacts and treasures. Across the earth and over the seas, beyond worlds now. Yet you are still searching. For what, I wonder?"

She returned to her resting position, both hands on the spear now as she firmly planted it on the ground. "But what do I know about who you are?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: September 16, 2018, 02:16:49 AM »
Thugs

"He-ACK!"

In mere moments, the questions raised by the two thugs were rendered useless by the power gripping their throats.  After all, right or wrong, they would face the consequences of their actions in the afterlife.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: September 16, 2018, 02:18:11 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou and Sakura were both completely shocked at the man's question, their faces turning red with embarrassment.

"W..what?" Sakura began, utterly confused. "N..no, we'd never do anything like that! She's a person, not a pet. W..we just met her earlier today, anyway. She's just a friend, not a pet. And we're certainly not doing.. that with her."

Calming down slightly after hearing Sakura's somewhat rambling response, Shirou spoke up.

"We're happily married, we have no interest in anyone else", he said. "And we'd never force a sentient being into being our pet, let alone some kind of sex toy."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: September 16, 2018, 02:23:40 AM »
Liseth

The fighting was so... meaningless. At least the physical conflict was. Liseth was brimming with impatience to see it done and over with so that she could examine these things some more! It didn't seem that the creatures were in such a hurry though. They were fleeing, carrying the bodies of the dead or those who had been wounded and could not regenerate anymore. And in response to their terrified retreat the Guardian scowled.

"Don't let them get away! Who knows how much damage they'll do if we lose them?

Auspicious Breeze

"Don't worry, I've got them!" And oh, the former gladiator did. She could keep up with all of them easily, tripping them up and stomping down on them in a whirlwind of fists and feet! "Haaaah!"

Breeze just knew she was doing the right thing! Liseth was a nice girl and had told her to come help this other cute girl, so it was all totally legit! Right?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: September 16, 2018, 02:42:39 AM »
Count Mann

The old man smiled.  "Well that is good," he said bowing in apology.  "I am sorry for making such an inappropriate assumption.  Anyway, thank you for taking such a taxing job.  I promise you are making a huge difference in Steaven's life by doing this.  Now, lets go find him."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: September 16, 2018, 03:08:33 AM »
Suerte

Woah!  Glad I didn't try to fight her while helping Lily.

"Lily thats rude," Suerte said, putting a hand on her hip.  "You know, she didn't attack me when she could have.  I mean, I didn't help as much as I could have but..."

Suerte pushed her fingers together, staring at the ground.  "Yeah sorry."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: September 16, 2018, 03:12:49 AM »
Nanako

By now the squirrel girl was openly pressing herself into his hands, pleased little hums leaving her lips as she enjoyed the petting.

"Hm, well if you're sure then," Nanako pouted, though she could only hold it for so long with the boy's attention, "Mmm, you're pretty good at this, you know."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses