Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178482 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3030 on: October 25, 2018, 11:09:35 PM »
Charlotte

As the rainfall turned torrential, the cowgirl frowned for a moment, looking around for a moment before speeding on over to a conveniently placed parking building. Charlotte took the first few bends quickly to outrun the rising waters, but slowed down to a more reasonable pace after that, distracting herself on the trip up by looking over the occasional fancy car parked here and there. Not a bad place to make a standoff against an angry crab-pirate-bitch. Well, aside from the building itself being horribly dull to look at, but hey, can't win 'em all.

It didn't take much longer to get to the top, Charlotte putting a hand on her hat to keep it from flying off in the wind. Leaving the man on the bike one floor down, where he'd hopefully remain dry, the gunslinger strode on up to the roof, walked to the edge, put a boot up on it and looked out over the city as the torrential downpour crashed down on it. It didn't take her long to spot the mast and the sails of the pirate ship, a grin splitting her face as she waited for her pursuer to draw closer.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: October 25, 2018, 11:39:41 PM »
Lily

His pray? What a fool, she saw her first so she belonged to her, simple as that, there were no it's or butts about it. It was simply how it was and nothing could change it, certainly not this mad beast. "You are mistaken, this is not your prey." .

Then she did something truly absurd, something you'd never expect.She let go of Noel and walked calmly towards Jalut  with her hands in her pockets.

"It will never be your prey, not now, not tomorrow, not ever." She spoke with every step in synch with her words.l, her midnight black clock swaying behind her, not that much of it could be seen in the dark of night, what stood out the most by far was her crimson red hair that seemed to be giving of a slight shine if red warmth right now.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 11:53:46 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: October 26, 2018, 02:10:11 AM »
Lord Hugo

"Do you truly want to know the answer to that mortal?" His voice booming like a cannon, rattling all the glasses and bottles at the bar, threatening to knock them over. What manner of awful truth was hidden behind his frigthening demeanour?

None of course.

He didn't actually know the answer and was just putting on a show for the mortal to seem more important than he was. After the master had become more withdrawn, he'd found himself bored out of his mind, he'd never ever voice a complain to her. No, oh God no, he respected her far too much for that, but the wait...

He then strolled over the surface of wood until he came face to bat with the frightened readhead. "You there, yes you. Fetch me a chocolate milkshake with a straw to drink from."

Yusho

Yusho, a consummate professional in bearing with dangerous moods, didn't miss a beat. That is to say, he sighed at the familiar's non-answer, scratching behind his eyepatch. He retorted with another question, though his back stiffened as he spoke.

"Do you know or not what happened to Valerie? Didn't she send you here?"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:36:50 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: October 26, 2018, 05:50:03 PM »
Lucy

"Didn't you hit your head on the way here? There won't be any sparring matches and that's final." She sighed as she pushed Sakura's head away. "I have a rather hard time holding back, espeically against naughty children like you Sakura, and I wouldn't want to see your talent go to waste so soon. Taht would be really really sad, regrettable even hehe." She shook her head lightly.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: October 26, 2018, 06:53:26 PM »
Jalut

She dare make light of him, not just once, nor twice, but thrice? Damn that brat her, damn her to the ninth circle at that! Death would be too gentle for that insolent brat, he'd hang her for display on his Sincerity and leave her for the crows.

"That's. It."

He leapt back about a hundred meters. A meaningless distance when it came to fighters of their caliber. The grim aura that surged from him felt suffocating at this point. He arched his body  with the slenderness of a lithe animal and readied his ridiculously long weapon, poised to strike like a beast. His massive body raged calmly, ready to explode at any second.

"My name's Jalut the True of the Ten Commandments. I'll be sure to pound that name into your bones 'till they're dust, so don't bother remembering it. Farewell!"

And with a red flash, the hungering beast burst forth and delivered a flurry of thrusts, each more precise and deadly than the last. Strength, speed, technique, he was fully aware of the advantage of the spear over such a small opponent, and he was not planning on letting that advantage go. What could she do under the unyielding pressure of a rain of full powered strikes, huh!? HUH!?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: October 26, 2018, 07:58:16 PM »
Lucy

"Didn't you hit your head on the way here? There won't be any sparring matches and that's final." She sighed as she pushed Sakura's head away. "I have a rather hard time holding back, espeically against naughty children like you Sakura, and I wouldn't want to see your talent go to waste so soon. Taht would be really really sad, regrettable even hehe." She shook her head lightly.

Sakura

Sakura's head lowered, and her lower lip trembled a bit. "Oh...-ok!" She quickly perked back up. "Let's go register, then!" She exclaimed, grabbing Lucy's hand and pulling her in the direction of the registration desk.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: October 26, 2018, 08:27:44 PM »
Azar

The night air was unbearably warm. Where the cool atmosphere should have graced the skin was instead the grueling heat not uncommon in the desert. The figure that it emanated from as an imposing one. An armored man shaped like a demon with unearthly light that poured out from within. "Geheheh! Look at me, barely any stronger than a mortal off the streets!" He held out his hands in a grandiose manner as his voice boomed throughout the area.

A shot rang out in the night. It splashed against Azar's chest as molten lead. "Ho? The rats have finally bared their teeth towards me?" And the situation was easy to see. Ringing around an apartment building were massive fires. For his current job the demon had trapped a mercenary group in the area and just needed to finish them. Even he would have felt some pity and surrounding and searing them in such a helpless matter... but now they had attacked. "Sellswords, your blood money must pay its due! Prepare to die. Know that it is I, Azar the Imperishable, who will send you to the afterlife upon a pyre!"

The blazes spat forth fireball after fireball, blasting down walls and spreading with wild abandon. From where they struck the flames exploded forth once more, a cascading wave of it. They fought of course. But the waves of bullets melted, explosives detonated prematurely, and the petty magic they could bring forth on demand vaporized in the air. Yet Azar was not disappointed. The knowledge that these could harm him, that powerful as he was he was truly in danger, it was still grand.

A larger round lanced forth, enchanted by magic and massive in size that smashed apart an oversized pauldron with a spray of shrapnel and magma. So Azar grinned, laughed as his body grew even brighter, and sent the waves of flame cascading across the building as the lava already began to cool into armor where he was 'wounded'.

"GEHEHEHEHEHEH! FIGHT WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE!"

Eruraviel

After he finished cleaning up the trash, a clapping noise suddenly appeared behind him, as Eru walked out of the shadows. She slowly clapped and smiled at him charmingly. "Very impressive, Azar. I like your style. Crushing your enemies utterly and completely beneath your heel-watching them realize that they've made a mistake, and then that it's fatal-" She walked right up next to him, seemingly unfazed by the extreme heat other than a few beads of sweat pooling on her forehead. "It's the best, isn't it?" She tilted her head and smiled at him. "My name's Eruraviel. It's nice to meet you~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: October 26, 2018, 09:27:08 PM »
Lily

His pray? What a fool, she saw her first so she belonged to her, simple as that, there were no it's or butts about it. It was simply how it was and nothing could change it, certainly not this mad beast. "You are mistaken, this is not your prey." .

Then she did something truly absurd, something you'd never expect.She let go of Noel and walked calmly towards Jalut  with her hands in her pockets.

"It will never be your prey, not now, not tomorrow, not ever." She spoke with every step in synch with her words.l, her midnight black clock swaying behind her, not that much of it could be seen in the dark of night, what stood out the most by far was her crimson red hair that seemed to be giving of a slight shine if red warmth right now.

Noel Vermillion

"What do you mean, it!" She complained out of reflex. Did this girl think she was a guy too? What a jerkwad!

Noel then realized the significance of Lily's actions.

Noel was free. But she wasn't in the clear yet. She decided to stand still there, being very very silent, watching the two like a hawk. She wasn't about to get grabbed like that again. But maybe if she was lucky these two would start fighting again. She didn't fancy her chances here in a 2v1.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: October 26, 2018, 10:10:29 PM »
Lily

Her crimson eyes sharpened, the spear drew near, poised to strike her down with deadly aim. The timing, the angle, the footwork leading up to it was nothing but superb. It was skill honed through countless upon countless of battles and it would make most men stare in envy. How could such refined technique be countered be countered you wonder, the answer was simple.

By leaning to the side.

The flame Elemental leaned from side to side as she backed up towards Noel, hands remaining in her pockets and she was smirking.

"Oh my such skill, such tenacity, but there's something lacking... You can't sense the kill." She could even give him pointers if he asked, that last strike for example he slightly over extended his right leg, a master might have called it perfect but her... instead she was gonna tell him the truth.

"I won't let you hunt her, because.... All the cute girls belong to me!".
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:44:23 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: October 26, 2018, 10:39:25 PM »
Jalut

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAARRRR! SHUT UP! SHUTUP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! STAY STILL WILL YOU!? I CAN'T CUT YOU INTO SALAMI IF YOU MOVE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!" His flashes and thrusts flew all over the place, extending so far and wide dodging would be unthinkable. His size and his choice of weapon were an unmistakable threat, because his range was that much higher than a normal foe. And with his power and quick movements, he was a veritable storm.

And yet, the butterfly was flying through it as if it were a breeze. Mocking him, with those hands in her damn pockets and that insufferable expression. Damn, damn damn daaaamn!

"MOUNTAIN-SPLITTING CUT!!" With his two hands, he delivered a guillotine slash that spread as wide as the moon, sweeping all the sand around them into a maelstrom! The shockwave and rubble alone would prove devastating for anyone unable to take the brunt of it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: October 27, 2018, 12:07:56 AM »
Patty

"Wwoah!  I've never heard a stomach like that!" she said, dropping the ball from sheer shock.  Her lips were partially parted as she stared at his belly in shock.  However, they quickly morphed into a pouty frown.  Vanny!  You can't let your body do things like that in front of a lady!"

Completely oblivious to what had just happened, she gave Vanguard a glare of annoyance.  Unexpectedly, rather than actually acknowledge her glare, he picked her up, forcing a blush onto her face.  "H-hey!  Hey!  Vanny you savage! I didn't consent to this!"

Vanny

"Hm. Shall I put you down then?" He asked her, sort of embarassed to have overstepped his bounds like that. He just thought she'd be the sort to prefer seeing the world from up high.

He sure did.

? ? ? ?

The room was filled with paintings, many wealthy and rare ones, and a gallery of pristine statues. Whomever this office room belonged to, he did not skimp on the decorum.

*crunch*

The smoke of fresh tobacco filled said room, that and crab freshly cracked by the one standing, or rather, sitting on his throne. He looked old, though age did not keep his beauty away too harshly. His features however refines were now busy furrowing into a frown however. A quite displeased one.

"How do you find the appetizers, miss Suerte?" He asked her, two bodyguards standing behind her while she sat at his private table, allowed to partake in his private meal.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: October 27, 2018, 12:30:24 AM »
Othinus

Othinus shut her eye. "What is necessary now is for me to read through the strands of fate to divine the next entity of importance. Although if you find yourself in a position to make a good kill that would also be beneficial." Then she tossed her spear at the Forsaken, rising up from her crooked stance to stand at her full, although still not tall at all, height.

"And take this. Should you have need of me cut your way to this place and seek me out. Should you make a worthy opponent into a corpse bring it here. Consider that your task in the meanwhile."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: October 27, 2018, 12:43:51 AM »
Shaman+Steaven

Bodies poured out of his dark coat, taking the arrows instead of him as he ascended towards the high ceilings of the ballroom.   They fell into the arrows, getting skewered against the wall by the darkness.

Steaven shrugged and said, "Don't ask me!  I don't know where he went, just that hes alive!"

The shaman's glowing white eyes narrowed.  "Steaven?  What are you doing?"

"Taking responsibility," he responded.  "I-I don't know what to do here.  I mean... if it were me, id use Shirou as a hostage...  Maybe..."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 12:48:40 AM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: October 27, 2018, 01:43:38 AM »
Sakura

Sakura watched as the Shaman and Steaven argued, the boy clearly uncertain about what to do to solve the problem. Still very worried about her husband, Sakura pondered the situation for a moment, before speaking up.

"You said that Steaven would decide our fate", Sakura said to the Shaman, "but he's made it very clear that he wishes for Shirou to be released. So, why are you not releasing him?"

Then, a thought occured to her. If the Shaman was a manifestation of Steaven's darkness, then Steaven's assumptions about its motivation were likely correct. If so, then asking him what they were might be helpful.

"Steaven, you say that you'd use Shirou as a hostage if it was you, but for what purpose?" she said. "A hostage is only useful if you have some demands to make, after all, so what would your demands be?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: October 27, 2018, 01:44:30 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl sat there, gears turning in her head as she tried to work it out. Her attempts to hit it hadn't really amounted to much, but Sakura apparently could. Otherwise it wouldn't be dodging. There was still the matter of getting Shirou back, but...if the Shaman was supposed to be Steaven's subconscious desires...

And just like that, a lightbulb went off over her head, Nanako bolting upright as she made her way over to Steaven with a wild grin on her face.

"Steaven, I need you to trust me," the squirrel girl said before promptly grabbing his head and stuffing his face between her tits all over again.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses