Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 207489 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3105 on: November 01, 2018, 04:57:31 AM »
Amanda

She shifted as he approached, it wasn't nervously, there was a deadly yet sexy edge to it as her posture got more defensive. Her back straightened, inadvertently pushing out her assets more as she faced his gaze head on. It was like a silent warning alarm had gone off and not just her but the entire house was watching his every movement now with rapt interest.

"What about it? I tell them to go and they go." She broke eye contact and turned around, showing her back to him as she begun walking away. The atmosphere if danger completely evaporated with leaving only the girl walking with what could only be an intentional sway to her hips.

"The kitchen is this way, I promised you a drink didn't I? But you're probably hungry too."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: November 01, 2018, 01:04:58 PM »
Noel Vermillion

"Thooorrrrrr!" The girl yelled as her minigun's rotation slowed, before disappearing from her hands, replaced by a rocket launcher. A large rocket burst forth from her, launching her further in the air as ir plummeted down into the molten mess of sand particulate glass, and flecks of this so called member of the ten commandments, sending the firery mess flying, splattering all over the ground and sizzleing.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: November 01, 2018, 01:29:47 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura blinked, simply standing there in silence, alone. Again. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.

"That was...unexpected." Sapphire chimed in. The stick seemed to be just as shaken as Sakura was. "Teleportation is amazing, isn't it, Lady Edelfeldt?" Her ribbons waved gently back and forth and the wand's head bent in concern for her master. She knew that Sakura wasn't always the best at dealing with this sort of thing, so she needed to be ready to step up and provide moral support if she needed it.

However, it seemed that her worried were unfounded this time around. Sakura's grip on her loosened slightly as she took a deep breath, before opening her eyes and nodding back at her. Her lips gently curled upwards just a hair, showing a hint of amusement at the situation. "Heh--yeah, you can say that again." She muttered. "She's too much-her existance is so far above my own-above even you and your sister, Sapphire. I'm lucky she hung around with me for even that long. Yeah."

She looked around with a disdainful expression at the myriad of men glaring at her, sizing her up, raping her with their eyes. She turned her head at the lot of them, flipping her hair with a resounding hmmph before walked out of the pigsty she'd found herself taken to. "Let's get out of this dump."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: November 01, 2018, 06:57:40 PM »
Shaman/Steaven

Oh shit that sounds nice.... he thought as he felt her breasts, squeezing a bit.  Despite his best efforts, he was a little rough thanks to not really knowing his own strength.  It feels even nicer.  Holy crap its bigger than my hand!

A dark aura flared up around the Shaman and there was a glint in his eyes as he stared at Sakura.  "Make that permanent and we have a deal," he said with a sadistic delight in his voice.  "Do that and I shall release your husband right here and right now."

Steaven turned to Sakura.  It was weird, hearing those words from her.  This entire time, he thought she was a bit callous, distant even, but that wasn't her fault.  She didn't know him very well after all.  To think she would speak so genuinely.

"Steaven, I can see your mind shifting,"  he continued.  "Once this deal has been stricken, you will have all you desire."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: November 01, 2018, 08:01:50 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl sighed with the squeeze, the soft mounds practically molding around Steaven's fingers even as they remained firm against them. She couldn't help a small frown when she heard the deal the Shaman was proposing. Permanent really didn't sound like a great idea in this case, if the Shaman was the one cutting the deal, surely there was a better way to get the ginger back...

"Mm, seems like you're getting something you wanted already," Nanako said after a moment, "So do you really need the Shaman to get the rest?"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 08:04:49 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: November 01, 2018, 08:48:36 PM »
Sakura

Sakura frowned at the Shaman's demand, and at the sadistic glint in his eye. And the way Steaven was reacting to his words worried her too. Nevertheless, she felt that she had no choice. And, more importantly, she had a plan.

"OK, I accept your terms", she said with a sigh.

"If you agree, then I will use my magic to create a Geas", she continued. "I will obey any order Steaven gives me and, in return, you will release Shirou immediately, and you and all your minions will refrain from harming, attacking or attempting to kidnap Shirou."

"Do you accept these terms?" she finished.

Unknown to the Shaman, Sakura had a trick up her sleave. After all, if she placed a Geas on him, then only he would be bound by it. As long as she obeyed Steaven's orders, he would be physically incapable of harming Shirou, but there would be no such compulsion placed on her. She could freely break the terms of the deal at any time she chose.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: November 02, 2018, 01:51:24 AM »
Betty

A yawn interrupted the silence, the blond's tiny legs and arms stretching in Vanguard's arms.  She tried to grab onto Vanny's collar, but he was wearing armor, so she let out an annoyed pout.  Of course, that all faded when she saw that girl.

She had a regal air to her, with raven hair and shiny blue eyes.  She was so... adult, with a body to match.  Her hips were beautiful with legs that were as elegant as the room that surrounded them. Instinctively, she reached for her own hips and were immediately annoyed at how they had failed to grow up.  This girl was the ideal woman, at least in appearance.

But she can't take Vanny from her.

"Hey!  Where are we!?" she yelled, folding her arms.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 02:29:16 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: November 02, 2018, 02:49:07 AM »
Vanny

Well she didn't waste time recovering. He thought she'd start bawling any second by now, but maybe she was just trying to go for some underhanded charm to swoon him over. Fat chance baby, but nice try. But the talk of food and drink did win him over, after all as far as he was concerned his heart was in his stomach. "Pwahhh, thankee!" He sighed overjoyed with a toothy grin and a light blush, if only because the thought of food heat up his spirit to that extent, yep, no ulterior reason.

But it couldn't last forever. Nay, much like a war bell a horrid, shrieking sound blasted through his eardrums, causing his eyes to pop wide while shattering his psyche and whatever patience he had. Or rather, what little restraint he had when it came to teaching someone a valuable lesson.

"Over the ground." He snarked with a confident smile. And with that, the same hand that brought her to safety let go of her over a soft, fluffy sofa with the grace of a potato.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: November 02, 2018, 03:05:57 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard had to say, while she'd been trying to keep it out of her mind, the look of this metropolis was still a confusing and bothersome thing to her. Clothes were unusual, expectations were strange, and the looks were sometimes weird. Not just because she was carrying two polearms without any support, she could understand why that part was weird. And inconvenient.

Penniless, she looked for another way to solve it. Lately Edelgard had been shameful, but she wasn't gonna keep that up now. It was one thing to steal from bandits, but civilians, for a trivial thing like this, no. Maybe she could find a tolerable replacement.

The neighborhood seemingly wasn't the brightest, or the most well-frequented, but it wasn't crodwed by thugs, surprisingly, considering the people of the underground establishment. Even leaving the shadowed alley, one could see a few lit-up shops and stores down the walkway. But something called for attention just outside.

What the magical girl leaving the den of battle mania and vileness witnessed, just a ways down where the main entrance of the dilapidated building faced the dull streets, was a contention between two people. One was a girl with poorly concealing clothes that could only to some degree pass for armor, carrying two large spears in her hands. But the other, the other was an over-muscled, overly tall figure with spiked boots and gloves, with a gothic mask and a black bodysuit that made him look like a bondage and metal reject, wearing a truly superfluous amount of belts. Belts all over his arms, his legs, and around his torso.

These belts indeed looked like the source of a disagreement between them, with the girl exchanging brief demands of him that went unheard for increasing outrage over the desire to defile his most hallow and grim style, or something like that. It didn't last long, because a kick to the chin left the man hovering in the air for a second, before crashing to the earth unconscious, to a collective wince from onlookers. The girl simply stripped his body of a number of the belts uselessly adorning it.

As she fumbled with the things, she walked down the street, and her light violet eyes met the long-suffering magical girl.

In an instant, the Edelfelt and her trusty wand found themselves faced down by the unknown young woman. She raised an arm to point down the way they had came. "You. Were there strong people?"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 03:08:03 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: November 02, 2018, 03:54:35 AM »
Amanda

She raised an eyebrow at the treatment of the girl, it wasn't really her business to interfere and it didn't seem like he was abusive but.... It was her house and they were guests here after all. "If you keep bullying her like that I won't give you any pancakes." Yes, she was making pancakes, it would be a sure hit with the girl, children loves pancakes right?

It definitely wasn't because that wasn't the only thing she knew how to make, no not at all.

Thus she kneeled next to the young blonde girl that had been dumped on the couch to make sure that she was at eye level with her, aquamarine eyes glistening in the light as they sought the girl's gaze. "Hey there, I'm Amanda, you're in my house right now in Pine Garden. "

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: November 02, 2018, 02:37:13 PM »
Darrel and Shinji

"Tch."

Annoyed by the girl's deflection of his attack, he rushed forward, only to feel a pressure coming down on him.  He tried pushing against it but it was no use.  Even worse, it wouldn't even matter if those blades pierced his body.

Just then, a cold chill filled the air between the two girls.  A ray of blue light shot forth from Shinji's fingertips, knocking the blades off of their trajectory.  They slammed into the wall, frozen in a block of ice.  The floor beneath them began to freeze as well.

Meanwhile, fire gathered around Darrel's body, melting the ice under him.  He slammed his fists into the ground, causing the floor to snap beneath his might.  He fell through the floor, hopefully escaping the girl's psychic reach.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: November 02, 2018, 04:38:04 PM »
Azar

"I seeeeeeeee..." His words trailed off with a harsh hiss like vaporized water. "If you want to try it I won't stop you, but whatever consequences come from meddling with that DAMNABLE HERO's work is on your head. Do you wish to chat over tea?"

Eruraviel

The elf clapped her hands together and smiled, her ears wiggling a bit in excitement. She hadn't expected him to be so-cultured. What a good fire-lord she'd met today! "Oh, that would be absolutely delightful! Do you have a specific place in mind?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: November 02, 2018, 08:32:31 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura waltzed out of the building with a hmmph and a huff, taking out her annoyance by glaring at various men staring at her tits. She was just about ready to fly off, but stopped just a meter off the ground as she bore witness to a strange spat between someone who looked like they were a reject from a shitty game series and a girl whose outfit reminded her of her own. Eventually, the girl seemed to resolve the issue by dexking the guy in the face and taking some of her belts.

"Weird..." She and Sapphire muttered at about the same time. But then, what was even weirder was the fact she seemed to be heading towards the fighting club. She hovered out of her way, but then the girl turned towards her, looked up and said something to her. She looked around. Everyone else had dispersed. She was the only one there. "Huh?" She pointed towards herself. "Are you talking to me?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: November 02, 2018, 08:52:02 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard stared blankly at the girl, expectantly. Then she turned her gaze back to the tangle of belts, trying to make something off them. Her face twitched as she did so, and she gave up on it for a moment.

"You came out of there. I hear the fighting from here," the Forsaken said, inhumanly focused eyes darting back up. She reminded her of some human nobles she'd had the bad luck of meeting, in a way. But her stick looked magical, and she was seemingly unwounded. "Were they strong? No?"

[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: November 02, 2018, 08:59:46 PM »
Sakura

"I-" Sakura was sort of left at a loss for words here. This girl seemed to have a speech impedement or something-wait, strong people in there?

"I didn't notice anyone, no. They didn't seem to be particularly impressive at all. Just a bunch of leering frogs and goblins."

She paused.

"Why?"