Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178466 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3135 on: November 03, 2018, 03:37:35 AM »
Shinji

"How exactly are you obligated to throw him around like that? And what is up with that thing, did you run out of toilet paper?" He sighed and looked at that parchment with cold dismissal, got up his seat, and just turned his back on her with a raised hand. "Forget it, you're not worth the trouble."

He took a fat stash of cash from his pant's pocket and handed it to the bartender.

"Sorry."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: November 03, 2018, 04:01:01 AM »
Yusho

Yusho loosed the scythe as the two separated, with a displeased huff. He scowled to Valerie's answer, and saw the hunter leave, either too sick or too outraged to continue sharing the same air. The exalted held in a sigh, but raised a hand and called out for him before he disappeared beyond the door.

"See you around, Shinji."

Then he fell back on his seat, like an anvil being dropped on the dirt, returning his attention to the vampire king. His stare betrayed his lack of comfort with the last topic. "You know," he said. "That really wasn't necessary on my account, but I feel like you did it more for yourself."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: November 03, 2018, 05:43:59 PM »
Valerie

"No look here, indulge!" She sounded exasperated as she waved the parchment infront of Yusho so that he could see it clearly. See for himself the grand list of heinous crimes performed by Lord Hugo. The list went on and on, all the way to floor and possibly beyond, it was a sombering  tale of great suffering.

"It was decreed that I serve as his guardian, his warden until such a time he was reformed. That time never came, for a millenia and more I have watched ever this wretched creature, watched him worm his way into lifes of many good men and women. Pretending to be their friend, a trustworthy ally, only for him to inevitably tear them all apart, both psychologically as well as physically. He is a savage bea-" She turned to look towards the bat only to notice a dreadful detail.

The bat was gone.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:46:32 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: November 03, 2018, 06:39:49 PM »
Amanda

"I'll make enough alright, if you don't eat it all I'm gonna be mad though and...." She leaned closer to Van, their lips inching closer and closer like she was going to kiss to him,,, only to flick him on the forehead. "That's Lady Amanda to you Van. We aren't best friends last I checked hmpf."

She turned around and begun preparing the food. or rather..... the food begun preparing itself. Through a miracles occurance the stove seemingly turned itself on while ingredients floated over to bowl to get mixed. Tiny, tiny nigh invisible strings was the source of this, a master puppeter in action, performing a grand act of 'magic', that was what was happening.

All the while the mage was huming a cheerful tune while dancing around the kitchen awkwardly.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: November 03, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
Steaven

"Well...  I don't think i'm that good of a person," he said honestly.  "But that doesn't mean I can't do good things with my power.  Who knows?  Maybe I can become strong if I learn how to control the Shaman.  I think your jobs are done now.  You should abuse the count for all he is worth."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: November 03, 2018, 06:54:13 PM »
Aruna

"Don't underestimate him!" she yelled, pointing the tip of her sword to his throat.  Despite her vengeful, almost fearful tone, she had an enormous smile on her face.  The taste of his magic was absolutely intoxicating.  He had to be the real deal.  Mana was far tastier than souls, but this was just disgustingly good, the kind of flavor that had to be bad for you.  But if this was truly an archangel, the energy she sapped from him would fuel her for weeks!

"The only reason I managed to capture him is his own hubris.  These monsters are powerful malicious creatures who can end entire cities with the flick of their fingers!  Why should I let him live!?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: November 03, 2018, 08:06:34 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura smiled softly back at Steaven.

"That's OK. I don't think I'm that good of a person, either", Sakura said, drawing a look of disagreement from her husband. "But, thanks to Senpai, I use my powers for good, to protect people. Hopefully, you will learn to do the same."

Shirou smiled back.

"You are a good person, Sakura", Shirou responded. "And I'm sure you are one too, Steaven. The fact that you want to do good things with your power proves it. As for the Count, he's already promised us plenty. We will claim our fee, of course, but there's no need for us to be greedy. Just the fact that we're all still here and safe is enough for me."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 10:27:21 PM by Cherry Lover »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: November 03, 2018, 08:30:20 PM »
Azar

AT A TEAHOUSE IN THE NEXUS

With monstrous restraint Azar wrapped his burning aura within himself and sat down cross legged in front of a small table with the elf on the other side. "You know, tea cup making isn't a simple skill to master. A fine piece like this," he lifted his cup to demonstrate, "is the work of a master. A human poured their entire life into this weak, fragile little thing.

He dropped it into his mouth, the tea evaporating in an instant as the porcelain melted just as quickly. "I find it hilarious. But you wanted to talk, so talk little elf."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:27:28 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: November 03, 2018, 08:37:41 PM »
Darrel and Shinji

"Tch."

Annoyed by the girl's deflection of his attack, he rushed forward, only to feel a pressure coming down on him.  He tried pushing against it but it was no use.  Even worse, it wouldn't even matter if those blades pierced his body.

Just then, a cold chill filled the air between the two girls.  A ray of blue light shot forth from Shinji's fingertips, knocking the blades off of their trajectory.  They slammed into the wall, frozen in a block of ice.  The floor beneath them began to freeze as well.

Meanwhile, fire gathered around Darrel's body, melting the ice under him.  He slammed his fists into the ground, causing the floor to snap beneath his might.  He fell through the floor, hopefully escaping the girl's psychic reach.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko's shadow raced downwards with them, snaking along the wall and splitting up then sinking back into itself, like a sickly spiderweb made of nothingness itself.  It surrounded them, and then rushed underneath them, waiting for it to fall in. The girl also pulled out a large gem, filled with an A rank spell of the air element, tossing the large glowing emerald in after them. "Verwandeln sich in Gift!" She cried out, as the gem suddenly turned a sickly shade of green, spewing a caustic, bad smelling gas to spray everywhere, filling the air of the complex.

Thea

She lost track of the initial target, but it seemed Tsumiko had that covered. Instead Thea focused on projecting her telekinetic power outward, attempting to envelop the building and stop the gas from escaping! "I do hope this doesn't kill her!" It didn't matter to her, but she had said they would try to take the woman alive.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: November 03, 2018, 10:26:36 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes glazed over at the back and forth between the ginger and Sakura as she let out a small sigh, patting Steaven one last time. With that, she zipped over to Locke and Count, poking them and peering curiously at them for a moment before zipping back, wondering how long it would take them to get up. Part of her wanted to draw on the Count's face for not giving them all the details, but she wasn't sure where they'd keep markers around here, and it just wouldn't look right if she used a pen.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: November 03, 2018, 10:44:56 PM »
Betty

Betty leaned in, nearly falling off of the couch as their lips drew closer.  They were about to kiss!  Well, about is as close as it got, as the girl pulled back.  Betty stared wide eyed at the girl, completely obvious to the awkwardness of her dancing.  To her, she looked as graceful as a princess.  She looked at Vanny and said, "It was practice remember?!  You had to do it!"

"Vanny, can you do that?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: November 03, 2018, 10:55:35 PM »
Bartender

The redhead quickly grabbed the stack of cash and yelled, "Thank you!  You are a nice guy!" Her voice was shrill, but it echoed through the room with a strange steadfast determination.  She nodded along with the old man's words, feeling safer thanks to his earlier gesture. 

The man came back with a chocolate milkshake, sliding it across the counter.  "Here you go sir.  Oh huh, where is the other guy?"

"He left," she said, shrinking back down to the floor.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: November 04, 2018, 12:33:54 AM »
Aruna

"Don't underestimate him!" she yelled, pointing the tip of her sword to his throat.  Despite her vengeful, almost fearful tone, she had an enormous smile on her face.  The taste of his magic was absolutely intoxicating.  He had to be the real deal.  Mana was far tastier than souls, but this was just disgustingly good, the kind of flavor that had to be bad for you.  But if this was truly an archangel, the energy she sapped from him would fuel her for weeks!

"The only reason I managed to capture him is his own hubris.  These monsters are powerful malicious creatures who can end entire cities with the flick of their fingers!  Why should I let him live!?"

Asmael

The archangel struggled, almost kneeling from the pain while standing upright. The feeling of being drained like this was almost too much, there was so little he could do in front of such filthy power. Shivers ran through his entire being,  until his body relaxed completely.

Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. The energy she was suckling onto was starting to feel almost too good, in an intoxicating, abnormal manner. As if it were some sweet poison. Time almost seemed to grow slower from how good it was feeling, to the point her reactions were temporarily dulled by this blessed bliss.

"If I were such a monster, shouldn't you heed your own advice?" His voice was laced in bitter mockery. She wasn't wrong, on the contrary. Of all those in this universe, there was no soul more wicked and sinful than his own, and as soon as he uttered those words a blinding light ripped from his body, dawning onto their bodies and souls like the rising sun.

With a single flap of his wings, the chains were sundered as if they were paper, and a shock-wave blew everything away from him with such force, the nearby walls and windows shattered as his holy power exploded. His body had risen far above the roof, and was glowing so bright it was painful to behold. Just what kind of expression did he have beneath this blinding light?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:35:43 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: November 04, 2018, 01:11:06 AM »
Eruraviel

The elf smiled back at him with a mysterious expression, silently sipping at her tea. "Well, I'm mostly curious-how on earth did you manage to get sealed, Azar~? In my world, potential such as your own is simply put, inconceivable. Her ears twitched as she admitted this fact, perhaps in annoyance at this fact. "I'd love to have the privilege of learning a bit from you." She smiled, and put down her cup. "Well, there's also the second matter that I'd like to work with you in the conquest of my own small section of this city."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: November 04, 2018, 03:00:48 AM »
Jalut

His eyes turned back in shock before being blinded by the flames, but by then it was already too late! Or was it? With a single spin, his body hurled like a hurricane and delivered a roundhouse kick to her face the moment she drew her gun, as if he expected her to come there. How many fights did she think he fought, where some little shit thought he or she could just scamper and hide behind his back like that?

The bullets rushed to his shoulders, grazing it enough for him to feel it while sparks and metal shards split from his plate. The world slowed down, almost to a halt, while the metal boot turned her face into the kind of abstract painting that was worth more than the museum,  kicking her off like a soccer-ball straight into the eye of the fiery storm, that other damnable brat. "NICE TRY, AND BYE BYE!!"

Noel Vermillion

His leg slammed into a seemingly impenetrable glowing barrier as Noel threw her gun at his face. She jumped backwards. He was strong! Much stronger than anybody she'd met in this place yet! "Summoning Lux Sanctus!" She cried out, blue eyes piercingly staring at him. Why was he attacking her? What was his problem?!?

A gigantic sword descended down from who knows where, splitting into eight smaller swords as the girl transformed in front of his eyes. Her clothes came off, to be replaced by a metalic bikini and she was clad in an odd looking suit of armour. She raised her arm out, summoning four drones, which began rapidly firing at him as she rushed back towards him.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end