Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178475 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3675 on: December 20, 2018, 03:09:45 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko took ahold of Thea's hand as she descended into her shadow. "We're almost done." She said, squeezing her hand. She smiled a bit, but overall, she looked weary as they descended downwards. Weary and exhausted. She let out a deep sigh. "Almost done, this is the home stretch..." She took a deep breath, reaching out and pulling a handful of rare gemstones out of thin air, while muttering a familar phrase. "Trace, on..."

The bullets tore through gut of the gigantic otherworldly creature, ripping small holes through its impossibly thin body and making it look like an inky black piece of silk that had been brutalized by a holepuncher. It shuddered as if it were in pain, before collapsing onto the ground, sinking back into the inky blackness from wence it came. At least, it looked as if that were the case to an untrained eye. A strand of it sunk into Vallentine's shadow, perfectly blending in with the low visibility.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 03:35:35 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: December 20, 2018, 03:11:41 AM »
Nanako

"Nanako yes!" the squirrel girl shot back, "And it's everyone's time for hugs!"

Then she felt Steaven's hand at her ass, the light squeeze prompting a quiet gasp from the squirrel girl as she glanced back at the boy. For a long moment, conflicting courses of action warred within the squirrel girl, but the one that wouldn't lead her to the partyvan won in the end. With a quick move of her legs, Nanako pulled Steaven closer, then reached back with a free hand and brought Steaven into the hug too, pressing him against both herself and the blonde.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: December 20, 2018, 03:22:41 AM »
Steaven

For that breif moment, Steaven stared back at Nanako.  To him, it felt like an eternity.  Was she going to get mad?  Hit him?  Instead, she gave into her instincts and pulled him in.

How does one properly articulate the feeling of being stuck between two massive jiggly breasts?  How does one explain the feeling of satisfaction in feeling so wanted!  With his one pair on his cheeks and another practically choking him with their thick bounciness, Steaven was so hard that his already tattered pants gave way to the throbbing shaft.

"Wait!" Locke interjected.  He was also getting hard.  "Jeanne!  Your rubbing!  If we get too excited we will turn!"

At this point, it might be a little late.  He was already pretty hard.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: December 20, 2018, 04:53:03 AM »
Jeanne

"That's not an excuse for skipping out on huggies! You can get as hard as you want with me UwU, just let me have my huggies." Such an unreasonable demand she put on him. But it was clear the blonde girl wasn't going to let go anytime soon, not she could if she wanted too with how squeezed in she was. Still she defied and keep up her rubbing, if anything it seemed like she'd gotten even more just to spite him.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:12:48 AM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: December 20, 2018, 06:32:15 AM »
Amanda

"Yes yes, please show me the way M-1." Amanda stopped tugging the pink haired Golem's cheeks at last and took the offered hand raciously, allowing her to show the way as she had promised. "You know M-1 sounds so impersonal, would you mind if I give you a nick name? Actually I'll go ahead and do just that. Lets see... M-1, M-1.... how about Emily? 

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: December 20, 2018, 02:48:08 PM »
Asmael

"Nah, if it was that easy my brother would've already done the job. " He shook his head and gave off a pleasant laugh, amused by her suggestion. "This is why I spared you, and why I'll continue to bother you a little longer. I like that innocent naivety of yours. It's familiar, I wonder why."

"Still up for that meal? All this talking only made me hungrier."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: December 20, 2018, 02:55:33 PM »
Aruna

Aruna frowned, realizing he was right.  That moment of idealism was just her wishing from the bottom of her heart that things were different.  The fact of the matter was that she was still alive, which means at the very least, archangels are not as cruel as depicted by storytellers.

"Yeah that makes sense...." she said, staring at the city below.  There were plenty of people to choose from, plenty of souls to feed on but.... "How do you eat?"

He might not be as bad as she thought, but he was still a terrible person.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: December 20, 2018, 03:06:05 PM »
Asmael

The archangel blinked at the foolish question. W-what was up with asking something that ridiculous? "Huh? Well, I pick up a fork with my hands here, plunge it in the food, and just carry it to my mouth here." He gestured it in great detail as if it was some grand concept she was unaware of. He just put his hands to the side and kept sassing her.

"Well, there are other ways. You can eat with a spoon, a pair of sticks, your hands, your mouth..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: December 20, 2018, 03:08:49 PM »
Aruna

Aruna shook her head and said,  "No dummy!  I mean what do you eat?  I don't eat human food.  It can be nice, but I consume human souls.  What do you feed on?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: December 20, 2018, 03:16:33 PM »
Asamel

"Well, if you didn't notice, this body is human, so I need to account for two diets here." He slapped his stomach and grinned.  "You're not wrong though, any cuisine that includes spaghetti is a fine one in my book."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: December 20, 2018, 03:24:43 PM »
Aruna

Aruna folded her arms across her chest and said, "Well, we could always get catering.  You can have the food and i'll have the chef." 

A sadistic grin crept onto her face as she spoke.  Turning to the archangel, she raised an eyebrow.  "Deal?"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:25:19 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: December 20, 2018, 03:25:33 PM »
Amanda

"Yes yes, please show me the way M-1." Amanda stopped tugging the pink haired Golem's cheeks at last and took the offered hand raciously, allowing her to show the way as she had promised. "You know M-1 sounds so impersonal, would you mind if I give you a nick name? Actually I'll go ahead and do just that. Lets see... M-1, M-1.... how about Emily?

M-1 (Emily)

"Acknowledged. Emily will do, Madame." Her voice was flat and as robotic and professional as ever, but Amanda could see a little wetness on her eyes. She nodded once again, leading her charge out of the building. Once they left its confines and entered the brisk morning air, Emily crouched down and offered her back to Amanda. "Please, climb on."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: December 20, 2018, 03:30:36 PM »
Aruna

Aruna folded her arms across her chest and said, "Well, we could always get catering.  You can have the food and i'll have the chef." 

A sadistic grin crept onto her face as she spoke.  Turning to the archangel, she raised an eyebrow.  "Deal?"

Asmael

"Are you seriously suggesting this, knowing who I am?" He looked flatly at her as if she were dumb. But most surprisind was what he followed up with.

"Sure. Just don't bite more than you can chew."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: December 20, 2018, 03:40:54 PM »
Nanako

Nanako found herself getting caught up in the moment, her pressed against Jeanne, Jeanne pressed up against Locke, and Steaven pressed up against both of them.

"Alright, if you want your huggies, you'll get them!" Nanako said, pressing down just a bit more on the busty blonde and wrapping her thighs around Jeanne's midsection before squeezing down just a bit there as well, mindful of the fact that everyone here was squishy.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:54:00 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: December 20, 2018, 03:50:49 PM »
Aruna

"Oh don't worry," she said with a giggle at the end.  "A humble demon like me never does.  Besides, these humans have such stupid cops, we could literally get away with murder."

Her smile faded.  "Don't actually kill anyone though ok?  Your way too flashy."

With those cautionary words spoken, she took off, flying into the night sky with the great demon slayer, all to get a bite to eat.

Chef Cambell

The life of a chef wasn't easy, much less someone who caters.  When he wasn't preparing huge meals, he was driving to get those meals delivered, having to figure out a strangers kitchen all so they didn't have to ever leave the house.  But it wasn't all bad.  To enjoy being a chef, one had to take pleasures in the small things in life.  Simple smiles, the satisfaction of a good meal: these were just a couple of the things that made him enjoy his job as a chef.

Chef Cambell took a step out of the car, groaning as he got to his feet.  Patting his modest belly and adjusting his hat, he steeled himself for the social interaction to come.  Supposedly his customer today was a wealthy young man living on his own.  It should be a nice relaxing experience where he can keep to himself, make his food and go home.  If all works out perfectly, the customer will just work, watch TV or play video games while he does his job, leaving him alone the entire time.  Then, when the food comes out, he will get to see the smile on that man's face.

That is enough for a chef.

Knock Knock

"Catering!"