Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180628 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3810 on: January 03, 2019, 05:01:03 PM »
Saku

After several minutes of smiling politely, Sakura's eyebrow twitched. It annoyed her that she hadn't quite gotten a handle on reading minds just yet, she felt like this guy like, wanted to send her and her team to die.

"You can't provide us with anything? Seriously? No compensation?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: January 03, 2019, 07:16:23 PM »
A-701

Despite grinning and joking around, he was trying his damnest to keep this bull of a guy in place. Damn, this was supposed to be an easy clean up job. "Huh? Rea- I mean, aren't you already smitten by my cha-??"

And suddenly, the gun was slipped into the bearded man's mouth. A single pull of the trigger, and the world turned black with an explosion.

BOOM

That was what the spider saw, the gunslinger, no, all should have seen that man fall here and there. So why...

Why was A-701's face the one half blasted!?

"The acting was poor. I cannot fall to improvisations." He sighed in disappointment. Shifting the weight and his centre of gravity at the last moment, he spun his body so the first nuisance would fall, and the strings loosened enough for him to follow that up with a kick to the gunslinger. "Allow thine to give your last rites." A kick faster than a bullet was swinging full course towards him already,

Justice

He almost had that, damnit. Instead the blast went wide against an ally. His sword was loose, but his aim was thrown off too much to readjust in response to the counterattack. The animal part of his brain burned for him to move, despite the defense of his armor, but the kick was much, much too fast. There was no time to roll under it or parry.

But there was enough time to unleash himself. For a fraction of a second, his frame expanded, and the blow that should have smacked him like a baseball crashed against millennial might as thick as a mountain.

The next instant, Justice was burning the air, spinning with the impact into a diagonal slash mapping a path through the martial artist's torso and face.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: January 04, 2019, 12:48:16 AM »
Throne

"We aren't a charity case. Why would we give you a reward just for taking on the job we offered? If we handed out supplies to every applicant we wouldn't have a bounty to give you." She began to write again, as if the conversation was over. "If you're done you can leave now."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: January 04, 2019, 12:54:09 AM »
Dahlia

She put a hand on the purple haired girl's shoulder and nudged her, gently. "They're not gonna budge on that, then. Best we get moving." Dahlia smiled apologetically, even if she had nothing to do with this level of callousness.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: January 04, 2019, 12:56:19 AM »
Saku

"Hmmph." Sakura stood up and turned away from the stupid woman. She had half a mind not to accept this request, but backing out here wouldn't be cool at all.

"Fine. You'll regret this, though." She said as she walked out of the office. She'd have to provide for her own equipment.

What a bunch of jerks.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: January 04, 2019, 12:01:21 PM »
Valerie

"However, it is estranged philosophy that will illuminate your path in these dark times. A dying flame can only enlighten so much before its fire need be rekindled. Walk the path to the left and it will carry you to your goal, up and up, further in and then you must make the right choice before descending once more. Then and only then, will you arrive at the promised land."

With her message now delivered, it was up to the scholarly monk to decode its meaning. Life was a thorny road, rife with many struggles and burdens. If something like this was beyond him, then he would not last long.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: January 04, 2019, 12:05:43 PM »
Amanda

"Speak, and I shall ruminate on your every words, your highness." Amanda teased the elf further as she continued her assault on her ears. IT would be good to have her in her debts so to say, if what she said about a network was true, then she'd make for a vluable asset. She had already indicated she knew that person after all, quite an impressive feat, with how illusive that blacksmith proved to be.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: January 05, 2019, 03:04:50 AM »
Valantine

Valantine's eyes widened as the purple-haired assassin charged her, brandishing a strange looking knife.  Valentine screamed at her body to move, but the words of the psychic were still fresh in her mind, gripping her body like a vice.  By the time her body was willing to listen, the knife had already been shoved into her torso.

But it did nothing.

Rule breaker failed to separate the two, because their relationship wasn't bound by magic.  Valentine had forced the demon into submission and was acting this way completely of her own free will. The demon was under her command, even if it was constantly fighting against her will while influencing her mind in dangerous ways.

Valantine's fist swung into Tsumiko's body with the force of a high-speed truck.  "You sick little shits need to leave me the hell alone!"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:36:32 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: January 05, 2019, 04:13:47 AM »
The Fang

Justice unleashed itself on the great man, all of him poured down on him with the intent to topple, to vanquish.

But it wasn't enough.

The blow rained down on the tower, but he deflected it and simply awaited the next.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: January 05, 2019, 04:15:51 AM »
Suerte

Suerte pushed her fingers together, more nervous about hurting her feelings than anything.  "Are you ok Vanilla?  I just... I'm still a little scared is all.  Sorry..."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: January 05, 2019, 04:59:57 PM »
Sakura

Sakura twisted her body, raising her arm to take the hit from the spear. With her other hand, she pulled out a gemstone and threw it at Eldegard's face. "Praemium!" She cried out, causing the priceless gemstone to detonate.

Edelgard

She wondered for an instant if Sakura was fine with losing an arm, but she underestimated her. The heavy blade made a dull chopping sound and splattered droplets of blood as it pierced her skin, but it didn't go deep.

That momentary distraction would have cost anyone else dearly, but when Sakura hurled her item, the forsaken moved faster than she let out the keyword. She extended an arm further along the stretched haft of Forthright End and somersaulted over it and the magician's head. The prepared magic detonated behind her and blinded the clearing as Edelgard landed on the ruffled leaves that crowned a nearby tree. The explosion rang in her skull and rattled her nerves, but she was suspended on the green like a feather.

Then she crouched low, ready for a piercing leap, and shot back at Sakura like an arrow.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: January 05, 2019, 07:15:54 PM »
Jeanne

"Fine then....."

The blonde turned towards him and then pulled him with her towards the exit. "If you're gonna be like that, then I'll ust have to take you with me and you'll have to pay." She dragged him all the way out to where she had her ride parked. It wasn't just your average car, no no.... it was a really fancy motorcycle, you wouldn't expect a reporter to have something like that.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: January 05, 2019, 08:04:18 PM »
Nanako

Nanako watched with a cocked eyebrow as Jeanne dragged Locke out, practically bouncing off the tree to follow. The squirrel girl glanced back at Steaven to see if he was coming too before bounding off after them. She arrived at the parking lot not too long after, watching curiously.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: January 05, 2019, 11:24:26 PM »
Lily

Putting the spider boy aside, which she did by literally putting him aside, the fire elemental still had the more pressing matter of beating up this punk to do. The punk that clearly didn't care about his own well being since he wasn't even paying attention to her, not liek that would matter soon anyway since he had fucked with the wrong girl.

She flashed forward, moving in so that she would arrive just as he countered the assault of Justice, ready to strike him at the moment where he was the most distracted.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: January 06, 2019, 05:05:00 AM »
Lucy

Bah! The two of them were completely ignoring her and it looked like this was gonna take a while, after watching the exchange for a scant few moments she lost interest and left with magical pop. It was time to see if her favorite werewolf had calmed down. Well even if he hadn't, he made such a perfect target to tease.

And thus Magical Lucy appeared in the garden of Count Mann's mansion right next to Locke. It wasn't hard to pinpoint his location since he was still in the general she had left him in. The magical girl was back to wearing that same ridiculous outfit as before although her wand was nowhere to be seen.

It only took her a fraction to grasp the situation before her, mind reading was neat like that. "Wow Locke sweetie, I leave you alone for an hour and you're already chasing after a blonde babe." She shook her head sadly only to get an impish grin the next moment. "You know.... If you really want a harem, I can help you build one. You should have said something!"