Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178436 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3900 on: January 09, 2019, 11:45:27 PM »
Amanda

"What do you mean? My dad wasn't the previous chief, this position isn't inherited in High Garden, it's decided by a council of Nobles as well as the recommendations of the previous Chief."

The next sugestion did make the mage look at the Elf with dead eyes though. "Lure him to a park? Really? The only way that would work is if I lured him on a date and even then he'd bring bodyguards. But I'd never date that creep in the first place!"

"And no I don't want to be your apprentice, your goal is completely transparent."

Eruraviel

Ugh, democracy. With humans? That couldn't ever go well in her experience.

The elf didn't seem bothered at all and laughed with an exxagerated shrug. "I don't have a goal in mind. It just sounded fun~" The truth of that or the falsehood was impossible to glean from her mannerisms. She quickly moved on.

"It sounds like you basically want me to do all the heavy lifting to regain your power from usurpers, right? My my, what an audacious woman you are..."

"What about Armachan, then? Could they be bribed, or blackmailed?"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:55:35 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: January 10, 2019, 12:13:18 AM »
A-701

ASDFGHJKLA Did she beat him already!? Holy shit! What an absolute unit of a badass, he couldn't-

Oh wait no he could still see him over there. P-phew? He didn't seem to be uh, going after them. G-good, yeah, great! So back to playing dead, the spider closed his eyes like nothing happened.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: January 10, 2019, 12:41:56 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl stopped nuzzling Lucy for a moment as Steaven asked his question, perking up and looking at him over Lucy's shoulder curiously.

"Hm? No, not really," Nanako shook her head sharply, "If I'd stayed any longer I would've socked the Count in his face, and you've been through enough already. No need to for you to see that."

With that, she tightened her grip and proceeded to enjoy Lucy's attempt to throw her off, not to mention the other girl's warmth.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: January 10, 2019, 01:37:06 AM »
Saku

"I train pokemon and have psychic powers." She responded simply. She wasn't sure if she trusted her yet.

Dahlia

Wait, she could read minds? That was, well, eh. It's not like Dahlia had anything worth hiding at this point anyway. She did slow the bike down a little more as the first part sunk in for her.

"What's a pokemon?" She asked, sounding baffled now. "You train some kind of... monsters?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: January 11, 2019, 04:55:32 AM »
Asmael

"Oh, greed too? Man oh man, this is juicy!" He gave him a good slap on the back, helping him up, cleaning him off the dust that got on him, then offered him a handshake. "It's an easy one. You, me, and the kitchen. One hour to make a dish that will blow the world away. If you win..."

He reached for his pocket fumbling around for a second. Then, he pulled something out. It was-

A small hen, of beautiful plumage. "Come on Daisy, do your thing." He grinned, and so the little brave mamma chicken walked straight up the table, shut her eyes and exerted herself. "Co...cooo....coookoooooooo!" And with that a.... ridiculously large egg of solid gold, easily the size of a watermelon popped straight out of the hen's hoo haa, standing down the now resting and comfortable, very brave mamma hen. Not only that, the egg had an encrusted face on it, the same face as...

Chef Boyardee!

"You get a free golden hen! And I'll have to pay your rent."

Chef Cambell and Aruna

"Pay for my rent?"

The man slowly looked up, staring at the hen on the floor and the egg, lying at the foot of the angel.  As the man stared at the golden egg, his mind exploded with the sheer possibilities.  His gaze rose up the man's body, along with his posture.  All it took was one foot on the ground, some pressure from his middle aged man muscles and a new world of opportunities.  As his eyes trailed higher and higher up his body, that intense light of the ceiling entered it as well.  He could see the light, he could see hope.  All he had to do was beat this man.  In mere moments, his face went from fearful to an optimistic determination as his body shot up straight and confident, his chest displayed proudly for his new opponent.  It was only once those sparkling determined eyes stared at that boyish face and large wings that he realized,

I'm doomed.

His face darkened, his mouth twisting into a frown while his hands and legs quivered in fear.  Once again, he was a simple cook and a decent businessman.  Nothing more, nothing less.  He couldn't match up to this man, much less a servant of a god.  What could he do against that?

"Thank you but can you just...."

What let me go?  He's not going to let me go?!  No... Either way, he's dead.  That was what this was.

The Chef's eyes stared helplessly at the egg, as if it were a distant light.  Then, he felt a hand on his shoulder.  "Don't trust the light.  Though it may grant you power, it will only lead you down a path of destruction.  This ruse is nothing more than bait to lure you into conflict."

The Chef turned around, only to see the woman standing behind him, her eyes filled with the determination he had for even a mere moment.  "Weren't you going to eat me?"

The girl giggled and said, "Yeah, but before I decide on that, let me show you the power of darkness.  I haven't done this in a while, but for now, i'll act as your gurdian, your protector.  No matter what, I won't let him hurt you, at least until you give up."

The man nodded before returning to face the angel.  "You heard her!  If i'm going to die, then I am going to take everything from you, including your pride!" the man shouted, his finger aimed squarely at the angel's forehead, a declaration of war.  As soon as those lips had finished uttering that sentince, he closed his fist, instead pointing his thumb downwards.  "Tonight, I bring you down from god's nest!"

And so, the two creatures of sin, man and demon stood together against the angel, their eyes lit by the embers of passion!

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: January 11, 2019, 05:40:42 AM »
Asmael

"Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!"

That was all he had to say. That was all he could say. These two, they were a total riot!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: January 11, 2019, 06:15:36 AM »
Saku

"I train pokemon and have psychic powers." She responded simply. She wasn't sure if she trusted her yet.

Dahlia

Wait, she could read minds? That was, well, eh. It's not like Dahlia had anything worth hiding at this point anyway. She did slow the bike down a little more as the first part sunk in for her.

"What's a pokemon?" She asked, sounding baffled now. "You train some kind of... monsters?"

Saku

Sakura spartan tone of voice finally evaporated. "Hehe, you could certainly say that, yes. They're all quite strong. I'd ask if you'd like to spar with one if the circumstances were less grsve. Agoo is getting a bit bored lately.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: January 11, 2019, 03:53:33 PM »

Saku

Sakura spartan tone of voice finally evaporated. "Hehe, you could certainly say that, yes. They're all quite strong. I'd ask if you'd like to spar with one if the circumstances were less grsve. Agoo is getting a bit bored lately.

Dahlia

Ah, and there was the fluff ball beneath the armor. Cute indeed. "I'll take you up on that when we finish up with this little job. Who knows?" She giggled. "It could be fun."

Was her motorcycle scaring away the less courageous of the beasts in here?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: January 11, 2019, 11:44:41 PM »
Valerie

"You may." The vampire barely had time to utter these words as se was put down in te coffin, for she was already in a deep slumber the moment whe was put down. Say what you will about a Vampire's metabolism, but their bodies were brutally efficient with their needs.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: January 11, 2019, 11:52:01 PM »
Amanda

"Oh so you gleamed that bit out what I was saying, I knew you weren't just all beauty and brawn Eru! But yes..... you are correct. That would indeed drive a wedge in under his foundation. If Armacham's management were to be informed with undeniable proof of the situation at hand, it would severely cripple his command structure."

She patted the Elf on the head in a joking way. "And sure, making you do all the dirty work and then I reap all the benefit that's quite clever don't you think?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: January 11, 2019, 11:57:32 PM »
Lily

"I don't know really , they looked like bad guys so I decided to beat them all up." She simply answered as she kept pae with the steed, that act didn't fool her in the least though, by the Divines; she'd already seen him talking.

Lily pointed a finger at him to direct a whip of crimson fire to spank ass of the cowardly traitor. "Take this you ungrateful twerp, I even caught you!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: January 12, 2019, 12:08:45 AM »
Lucy

No no no, she was the great Archangel Lucy and she would not be disrespected by this, by this squirrel like girl. There was only one way to escape this troublesome pest now, she clearly couldn't break free with this feeble form so only that option remained.

With a popping sound the Angel disappeared from within Nanako's grip and reappeared behind Steaven, hoping to hide from the squirrel menace behind his taller form. "Whadda you mean? That Count deserves a kick or two to dislodge that stick up his ass. On the hand.... It would be best if you gave into your desires for now Steaven~"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: January 12, 2019, 03:16:54 PM »
Lily

"I don't know really , they looked like bad guys so I decided to beat them all up." She simply answered as she kept pae with the steed, that act didn't fool her in the least though, by the Divines; she'd already seen him talking.

Lily pointed a finger at him to direct a whip of crimson fire to spank ass of the cowardly traitor. "Take this you ungrateful twerp, I even caught you!"

A-701

"GYAH!" The itsy bitsy spider yelped his lungs out at the very sudden, unexpected and abrupt abuse his poor butt cheeks had to endure.

"W-what do you mean honey? I'm plenty grateful! Thanks to your heroic sacrifice, I got to escape with my skin mostly intact. You're the best!" He gave her a thumbs up and a totally shining grin.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: January 12, 2019, 03:44:33 PM »
Sakura

Sakura spat out some blood onto the ground beneath her and smirked a bit, even as she winced from the pain. It was unfortunate, but she didn't seem capable of physically overpowering this woman. She wiped her lips of the blood and regarded Eldegard warily.

As soon as the spear pulled out, her wound began to close, and a second later, her arm was as good as new. She slapped her shoulder with her other arm and gritted her teeth, relocating her shoulder as well.

Edelgard

Flight was such an annoyance, but the grit on a human so young did bode well. She wanted to throw her full weight at the girl, but their positions made it impossible. It was time to switch tactic.

Rather than rush again and place herself open, even if for only the briefest of moments, in the air, Edelgard blurred into the cover of the trees, zigzagging. And with a nigh-unnoticeable swipe, she opened a wound in her own arm.

She focused, and the trail of her blood as it fell behind behind her drew sparks through the astral veil. An unnoticeable caul began to descend on the area, the immaterial magical plane becoming twisted as though it had grown thorns.

Sakura Edelfeldt

The purple-haired girl regarded her warily. She didn't understand why she'd decided to injure herself. She flew up and up, but failed to notice anything strange, so after a while, she decided it was time to go back on the offense. Once she hit a thousand feet up, she readied Sapphire in front of her. "Sapphire, begin charging. Full powered beam."

"Roger!"

And with that, the kaleidostick began glowing, absorbing energy rapidly from other dimensions. Anyone sensitive to mana would be able to realize what she was doing.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: January 12, 2019, 05:59:58 PM »
Amanda

"Oh so you gleamed that bit out what I was saying, I knew you weren't just all beauty and brawn Eru! But yes..... you are correct. That would indeed drive a wedge in under his foundation. If Armacham's management were to be informed with undeniable proof of the situation at hand, it would severely cripple his command structure."

She patted the Elf on the head in a joking way. "And sure, making you do all the dirty work and then I reap all the benefit that's quite clever don't you think?"

Eruraviel

The elf smiled at Amanda and grabbed her hand gently. "Why, yes, it would be! If I wasn't aware of the fact, that is! That's actually what I want to talk about-I was wondering if you could give me permission to collect lost souls in your district, and if you could help me aqquire some rare resources I need for a project."