Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 207670 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4275 on: February 05, 2019, 01:04:16 AM »
Amanda

Nullstone?

"No she has a blessing...." Amanda trailed off as she took what Eru said into consideration. So the Elf was feeling uncomfortable due to the urbanization here, interesting....

"I thought you were a High Elf?....." Amanda left the question open for her to answer when she felt like it as she nodded to herself and continued. "What makes you think this is my real body?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: February 05, 2019, 01:20:30 AM »
Azad

"Hey, hey, hey... this is bad." He smiled, but sweat dripped down his forehead. "Girls, stay on your toes. We need to go. Now."

Sakura

"Go? Anywhere fine?" She asked as she grabbed Wormy's hair, running over to Dahlia.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: February 05, 2019, 01:28:50 AM »
Lara

A sigh was forced out of Lara's mouth as she felt the girl's heavenly touch.  Her pupil's widened as she followed a simple line of thought, if just her fingers feel good, imagine how nice her big jiggly boobs are?

And then she got her answer.

The second her hand touched those stupidly huge breasts, she wasn't sure if she should have been jealous or turned on.  It was mostly being turned on but still.  She had never felt such a powerful rush of pleasure just from touching someone else's erogenous areas.  It was absurdly addictive and enticing.  "W-we can't do this here!  I'll get fired."

Suerte licked her lips, smiling as she watched the girl breaking down.

Vanilla

The girl's hands sank into the girl's mounds of fat, immediately noticing she was wearing nothing at all under her shirt. Her breasts felt as smooth as a baby's bottom and as soft as clouds, while her nipples poked at the girl's hands, begging to be pinched. Vanilla let out a small moan, which immediately flooded the girl's brain with endorphins. She leaned forwards, taking ahold of the girl's face, bringing herself closer. Her lips met the other girl's, and her tongue pressed up against her lips, pushing its way inside.

The taste of Vanilla inside her mouth would be enough to make her come.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: February 05, 2019, 01:37:00 AM »
Amanda

Nullstone?

"No she has a blessing...." Amanda trailed off as she took what Eru said into consideration. So the Elf was feeling uncomfortable due to the urbanization here, interesting....

"I thought you were a High Elf?....." Amanda left the question open for her to answer when she felt like it as she nodded to herself and continued. "What makes you think this is my real body?"

Eruraviel

Her ears twitched agressively in obvious annoyance. "Those pricks know nothing except how to be snobby aloof jerks, hmmph. Don't compare the magnanimous Eruraviel with shortsighted fools like them!"

She smirked. "I know it's not, why else would I have brought up the topic? I was wondering if you had a spare I could borrow." She winked at Amanda. "I must say, I've never inhabited a human body before, so I can't say I'm not curious."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: February 05, 2019, 01:49:17 AM »
Edelgard

Having allowed herself to be led inside, Edelgard stared at the bluntly exposed girls and their cutesy invitations and leaned closer to Sakura before lightly posing her question.

"Sakura. Is this a whorehouse?"

Happy Maid Café

"Irasshaimase!"

The two of them as well as the wand were greeted by a pink haired maid the moment they walked. She was holding the tip of her short skirt while curtsying to them more than what would be required to be merely polite. Her actions didn't go unnoticed to the male customers at the table behind her who were openly oogling her like the starved degenerates they were.

"We don't often see young ladies visiting us. Welcome to the Happy Maid Café~ Would you like to order a table Ojou-sama? If so I will be your personal maid for the rest of your stay and will attend your every need~"

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura sucked in a deep breath. She frowned and glowered at her magical stick. "Saphire..." She said her name murderously, glaring at her. She really just wanted to scream why and leave with Edelgard, but that would be beyond lame, and thus not allowed. So instead, she took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling. "I-don't know, Edelgard..."

She'd heard of maid cafes before, but...

This was beyond the pale. She'd been served by maids her entire life, and she'd never seen such a slutty, oversexed maid outfit in her life!

"I think, and I mean, I think, it's just a themed cafe, Edelgard."

She then turned back to the server who had so boisterously greeted them. Sakura looked her over, and smiled knowingly. At least the girls were exceptionally cute and good at their job here. "Yes, I would like to request a private room for myself and my friend. Along with the finest tea you have available!" She wrapped her arm around Edelgards, almost as if to protect her from Sapphire's corrupting tastes.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: February 05, 2019, 01:53:34 AM »
Azad

"...This way. Let's take the high ground. You, keep the girl close." He pointed to Daliha and dashed up to a tree branch, skipping over the branches like a light footed squirrel. It was a gamble, but if it was who he thought those steps belonged to, it shouldn't be too bad.

Assuming something didn't happen to him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: February 05, 2019, 01:56:38 AM »
Valantine

Valantine looked down.  "Do we have to go back to my husband," she said, the once proud woman barely audible.  "I... I don't know if I can face him.  I ordered his death.  Well I thought he ordered mine, but I mean you were sent to capture me right?"

She was barely making sense.  Even so, she reached into her bra and pulled out a small cellphone.  Even throughout this entire experience, she still had her husband in the contacts.  I am so stupid.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: February 05, 2019, 01:59:51 AM »
Valantine

Valantine looked down.  "Do we have to go back to my husband," she said, the once proud woman barely audible.  "I... I don't know if I can face him.  I ordered his death.  Well I thought he ordered mine, but I mean you were sent to capture me right?"

She was barely making sense.  Even so, she reached into her bra and pulled out a small cellphone.  Even throughout this entire experience, she still had her husband in the contacts.  I am so stupid.

Thea

"We came here to save you," she said after taking a labored breath. "Stop complaining about rescues I already explained in your head and do as I told you."

She mustered up the strength she could as she was now, and began lifting Tsumiko up into her arms. It was a slow process akin to carrying a sack of potatoes, but it meant she could move her somewhere that didn't involve the hard, broken floor. Like a sofa - they had those here, right?

Her back hurt.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 02:03:08 AM by Aiden »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: February 05, 2019, 02:10:20 AM »
Asmael

Pitch black chains wrapped around his body, and his bones felt like they'd snap. The darkness, that girl, just as the chains were sinking deeper inside him something inside him was trying to claw its way out and grab them. The pain, the pain of these chains, the pain of this feeling gnawing at his heart, it brough him back to consciousness, or whatever broken remnant of consciousness he ever had in the first place.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!! AAAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BROTHER! PLEASE! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I...AAAaaAAAAAAAA!! NO NO NO NO NO  I'M SORRY I'M SORRY GOD NO PLEASE NO IT HURTS I CAN'T IT HURTS WHY DOES IT HURT BROTHER-"

Blood streamed from where the chains met his flesh, snapping sound cracked and popped all over his body while bone protuded from flesh. The demon was reaching for his most innermost place, reaching for the dark door within the holy radiating light. And when she grabbed hold of his heart, finally, he gasped.

"...Brother?" His face seemed confused, and the light intensified. No, everything turned white. The cursed chains of memory dragged Aruna down, deep within the depths of the Angel's soul. There was nothing, nothing...

When the dark angel reopened her eyes, what surrounded her was not the nexus. Vast plains, beautifully green, stretched as far as the eye could see over countless valleys over the clouds. The heavenly gardens, verdant and glorious, were now completely devoid of people.

Birds flew peacefully, the pink skies blew a gentle breeze over her face, and a sense of beauty and peace filled her heart.

This place was beautiful.

Aruna

"Just quiet down!"

Who was this brother of his?  Strangely enough, as she squeezed tighter, drinking in his magic, that was the only thing she could think about.  She genuinely couldn't tell if this was a positive or negative figure.  As she grabbed hold of the soul, a light enveloped her body.

"What the- NO! NOT yet I-"

Sunlight roused her tired eyes, nudging her body with its warm touch.  The darkness provided by her eyelids gave way to open skies and fluffy clouds.  As she slowly rose to her feet, she realized she was surrounded by rolling hills, heavenly guardians and cherping birds.  To a human, it was paradise.  Strange, she usually didn't like this sort of thing, but the whole scene made her feel at peace.  Well it would have if it weren't for one thing.

"Asmeal?  Where are you?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: February 05, 2019, 02:17:45 AM »
? ? ? ? ?

If she looked around and looked past the hill, she could see a lone man sitting on the edge, his shoulders lowered in fatigue. It was hard to notice his face, but from a distance he looked like a mature man, his hair a deep black that stretched down his back along with two ebon wings, and his clothes a simple white robe. He just looked past the horizon with sad eyes, his heart filled with loneliness. Meanwhile, the birds flapped and rested on him.

He just looked down. This was his self, that of the terrifying Archangel of Death. Nothing more than a man with the expression of a lone child.

"This is the hill I would visit when I wanted to be alone. I wanted to engrave it in my memory one last time before I disappeared." His words were aimed at no one in particular, but the dark angel could hear them.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 02:28:54 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: February 05, 2019, 02:27:41 AM »
Lara

The eyes watching them began to intensify as Lara's gasps turned into audible moans, her chest expanding and shrinking under her uniform.  "Oh god... there isn't a bra..." she said, practically crying out as she spoke.  Her knees grew weak as she became helpless to her own greed, ruthlessly fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples at the end of her movement.  As the white-haired woman pressed her lips into her mouth, she finally broke, doubling over as she felt her juices spilling into her panties.

"Wow," Suerte said, caught between jealousy and admiration.  "Just a kiss."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: February 05, 2019, 02:28:05 AM »
Maid cafe

"Yes yes, here at the Happy Maid Cafe all your dreams will come true~.... I'm contractually obliged to say that awfulness..... Mhmm yes my lady, this is a high class themed cafe, I'm not allowed to offer any explicit sexual favors to you~" She finally rose up from the curtsy she had maintaind for all this time as her skirt fell down, only to still basically cover nothing.

"Follow me, I'm sorry for the lack of choice but we only one free room right now, I hope that isn't to your dissatisfaction." The private room in question was comfy, just large enough to not feel cramped but not so large you felt tiny in it. The walls and furniture were all in vibrant colors that contributed to an exciting atmosphere.

The maid excused herself only to return a few moments with a tray that had a staming tea set on it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: February 05, 2019, 02:35:14 AM »
Aruna

The dark angel gently flapped her wings, pushing her off the ground.  Her body gently rode the wind, floating to his position on the hill.  "Its a dumb hill, way too pretty," she said, staring off into the distance next to him.  "I can kind of see why you look at humans like roaches.  They aren't nearly as nice as this view."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: February 05, 2019, 02:42:54 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's tonguework was skilled, playfully teasing the other girl's, bullying it into submission and proceeding to explore her mouth. It ran along the ridges on the top, before moving down and wrapping itself around the other girl's and squeezing. She fed on her, her hand reaching down toward's the girl's wet spot, pressing down on her soaked panties, applying pressure.

And then she broke the kiss suddenly. She wiped off her mouth and smiled at her, slipping her bussiness card into the girl's shirt. "Yes, can you make that a mean with fries?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: February 05, 2019, 02:44:52 AM »
? ? ? ? ? ?

The archangel smiled slightly, and a weak laugh escaped him. Even so, his eyes were filled with deep sorrow. "My siblings wanted nothing to do with a weakling who couldn't even fly." He raised one of his black wings, stretching it with effort so she could see. It looked nice, with a lustrous black color. But there was not a shred of the power that Archangel boasted. "These useless wings of mine are deformed, I can't even use them to draw power comparable to a blessed prayer. The only ones who didn't laugh at me were humans.... and my brother. They were always kind to me, no matter what."

He turned his head up and looked at the sky, blankly staring. It was as if he looked for something to pray to. But in the end, no one would answer.

"And yet I killed so many of them, and even tried to slay my own brother. As long as I thought I could come closer to ending the holy war, I didn't care who was in the way. In the end, I was just making excuses for myself. It's like I said, that creature was right. I am an unsightly hypocrite." His fingers began  to scratch into his arm as he talked, scratching and tearing off his skin, as if he was disgusted with the filth inside his body. If he could just bleed it all out, he would be satisfied.

"You're a good person. You should leave before you vanish along with this place. Don't worry about me."

Asmael

In the real world, the angel was gone. So was Aruna. There was naught but silence.

Floating in the sky was a gigantic cocoon, wrapped by countless white wings as bright as the stars. A massive egg, where the heart of the angel lied. No, it couldn't be considered an angel anymore. Whatever was in there, whatever that monstruous thing was, only one thing was clear.

It was not daytime. And yet, the sky was clear.

The giant opened its eyes, hundreds upon hundreds of crimson orbs littered the holy feathers. But among them, seven great jewels slowly awoken from their slumber.

"Brotheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...." A low voice shook the earth beneath, like an earthquake trying to aimlessly communicate.

Within the embrace of the wings of light, a powerful demonic presence was attempting to be born.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:08:47 PM by francobull3 »