Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178484 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4365 on: February 11, 2019, 08:01:16 PM »
Amanda

The portal lead them straight to the great library of her opulent mansion. The great Harrington Estate was nothing to scoff at as it exhibited all the signs of a well preserved centuries old mansion. From it's apparent class to pristine condition of every wall, every table, every bookcase, yes every piece of furniture was of the highest class. Despite that it still maintained a homely lived in sensation that welcomed you.

But that wasn't the entire story.

Yes there were enough volumes and tomes in here to make any court magician seethe in envy, but that wasn't what would truly stand out to any who were magically gifted. No it was the mind numbingly complex layer of runic seals that littered every inch of every surface in this vast hall. Invisible to the naked eye but anyone with the Sight would instantly know that they'd walked into either the lair of a genius or a madman or possibly both.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: February 11, 2019, 08:10:20 PM »
Amanda

The portal lead them straight to the great library of her opulent mansion. The great Harrington Estate was nothing to scoff at as it exhibited all the signs of a well preserved centuries old mansion. From it's apparent class to pristine condition of every wall, every table, every bookcase, yes every piece of furniture was of the highest class. Despite that it still maintained a homely lived in sensation that welcomed you.

But that wasn't the entire story.

Yes there were enough volumes and tomes in here to make any court magician seethe in envy, but that wasn't what would truly stand out to any who were magically gifted. No it was the mind numbingly complex layer of runic seals that littered every inch of every surface in this vast hall. Invisible to the naked eye but anyone with the Sight would instantly know that they'd walked into either the lair of a genius or a madman or possibly both.

Eruraviel

Eruraviel felt herself getting a bit wet at the sight of so much knowledge and high literature close enough for her to grab. She idly thought about taking Amanda as a wife to gain access to such a wonderful collection. Losing herself, she even drooled a little before collecting herself. What was even more impressive was the amazingly complex defenses that had been interlaced here. It not only protected the books from theft, but also all sorts of damage. Water, fire, air, everything was perfectly regulated as to allow this collection to persist ad infinitum. It was a defense befitting that of a top tier library such as this. She turned to Amanda and smiled. "You have a fine collection, Amanda."

She complimented her rival honestly and wholeheartedly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: February 11, 2019, 09:30:05 PM »
Edelgard

The forsaken opted to stay silent as she tore into the pie. It didn't bother her to not get an answer, but something about the situation scratched at her nerves. The maid talked, but it sounded like she was just eyecandy, and every bite into her pie tasted annoyingly sweeter than the last. Edelgard would have asked something meatier, but the establishment didn't look like the sort to have meals so much as luxuries like this.

She'd welcome Sakura's questions between bites as to not focus on any of these things, but even that was implausible right now.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: February 11, 2019, 11:23:16 PM »
Rin Tohsaka

However, no matter how much Rin wanted it not to, time continued its inexorable march onwards. She felt Sakura stir, and turn her face to look at her.

Rin bit her lip, and tears welled up in her eyes. I'm so, so stupid! Sakura's brilliant purple hair was pure on her right side, but as she turned her head, it became more and more white. Twisted remnants of the corruption of the world's evils marred her otherwise pure skin, with her left eye distinctly glowing red.

Sakura broke eye contact, looking away from her. Her little sister began to tremble. What was she thinking? Rin wanted to just curl up and die. Even after now, she couldn't act properly!

She felt Sakura try to pull herself away, but Rin was unwilling. She lurched forwards and grabbed her sister, pulling her close, holding her tightly against her.

If she attacks me, so be it.

Rin Tohsaka buried her face into Sakura's twisted and scarred cheek. She pressed her own cheek against hers, and ran her fingers through Sakura's hair, just like she'd done when she was a little girl. Before her dad had ruined her family and thrown her sister away to that-thing. That monster.

Rin didn't speak, not because she didn't want to, but because she felt any words she could say were insufficient. She'd had a whole speach planned; she was going to profess her deepest and most sincere apology, thrown herself at Sakura's feet, and begged for forgiveness. She'd practiced it for months, for years, perfecting her apology until she knew it so well she didn't think she'd ever forget even the smallest movement of it. She'd planned on apologizing, every time, but then Sakura would do something, say something biting, and the words would just sieze up inside Rin's throat. She'd choke down her words, be unable to swallow her own anger nor sooth her own wounded pride, remembering the sheer unrelenting agony that Sakura had put her through, the timeless eternity of pain that lasted for only a few moments, but also for an infinity. She'd lived through everything Sakura had.

Everything.

"Nee-san?" Rin heard Sakura ask her in a scared and confused voice. She sounds so vulnerable... Rin pulled her closer, clutching her sister's back as she began to choke out sobs, tears streaming down her face and staining Sakura's shirt. "What are you..." She heard Sakura pause. Rin's heart clenched up. "Sakura, I'm so-"

"Nee-san, have you forgiven me?"

Rin's world seemed to stop at that moment, and she felt as if her soul had shattered.

Sakura Matou

Sakura Matou was confused. She clutched her sister back, shaking with anxiety and fear. Fear of what her sister was planning. Fear of having a nervous episode. Fear of everything, and so much more.

Sakura's chest had seized up when she realized what Rin was doing. That she was apologizing. Sakura blinked with utter disbelief at her sister. Hadn't she harmed Rin far more? She'd tortured her, reveled in her sister's painful shrieks and helplessness. She'd watched the worms invade Rin and giggled. And in the end, Sakura had been the one whom had destroyed everyone they'd known, everywhere they'd been, and reduced it to smoldering tainted rubble as a tidal wave of fetid mud attempted to consume the world. How come it was Rin apologizing to her?

Sakura glanced away and flinched as Rin touched her black scars on her neck, blinking back tears. How could this be?

"I-you-you should hate me, Nee-san! You should be trying to destroy me, end my life! What do you mean you're sorry!?!" She pulled Rin closer, grabbing her hand and putting it on her forehead. "Weren't you trying to smash this in the cavern!"

The purple haired woman slumped down in a bout of depression. She heard Rin make a bunch of confused noises, opening and closing her mouth as she spouted gibberish.

"How can you not hate me!" Sakura demanded angrily, her breath quickening. Her eyes clouded up with tears, blurring her vision.

And then she felt a smack knock her face to the aide, and her sister glaring angrily at her. "Because you're my little sister, and we're in this together! What do you want me to do, fight with you forever, continue our pointless fight from the cavern ad infinitum! Why do you get to decide what I want to do, whom I'm allowed to forgive!"

Sakura was pushed down to the floor as Rin suddenly stood up, looking down at her. It was now her turn to look up and mumble incoherently. She had no good responce to that. She turned to look away, biting her lip so hard it began to bleed, but then Rin suddenly crouched down and grabbed her head, pulling her close to her chest.

Rin held her there for several minutes, neither of them talking to the other. She listened to the slow beat of Rin's heart, felt the warmth of her bosom.

"We need to let her live, Sakura." Rin finally spoke up.

"Eh?"

"You know whom I'm talking about. Tsumiko."

"Ahhh..."

"She's miserable. When we squabble she breaks down into painful seizures. We toy with her, use her as a proxy to reenact our dumb little conflicts. It's-It's not right, Sakura."

Sakura remained silent.

She had complicated feelings about Tsumiko. She loved her. Loathed her. Adored her. Wished she'd never existed. Regretted giving birth to her. That girl, their host, she was simultaniously the inheiritor of Shirou's wishes, the one whom could use Shirou's special talents, and also the living, breathing, abonimable eternal reminder of her foolish and tragic mistake.

She looked away.

"Why don't we... I have a few ingredients. Why don't we talk over dinner, Nee-san?"

She looked at Rin with bleary, unwilling eyes. She just couldn't promise that off the top of a hat. She couldn't just agree to make up and back off. It was too much, far too much. Too difficult to just agree to.

She heard her sister sigh, saw a hand move towards her, palm outstretched. She saw her sister smile in an equally exhausted and bitter way. "That...sounds nice. I'm leading, though." Rin finished authoritatively with a wry smile.

Sakura let out a deep breath, and grasped the hand, pulling herself up.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: February 11, 2019, 11:50:34 PM »
Throne

"Ah, knowledge then!" He seemed excited at this turn of events. "I have wandered the Forest of the Throne since its creation. There is little about it I do not already know. Although I cannot say I know much about this place."

The knight paused and turned around. His gaze burned with intensity and a sudden wind tore through the clearing, trees groaning in protest. Even when the gust died down he kept looking about, as if he was searching for something. After about a minute of this he scratched the top of his helmet and nodded. "Although I'm sure you know as well as I do that you have yet to enter the forest proper yet?" He waved a hand around as if the trees and blooming life were simply an illusion.

Dahlia

"Yes, I figured it was going to get harder from here." That was usually how these things worked out. She shrugged, and patted Sakura on the back. "If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us how much further we have to go?"

She wasn't touching the other guy's personal quest with a ten foot pole right now.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: February 12, 2019, 12:02:56 AM »
Lucy

The heartless machines approached her, aye machines, she refused to call something without love angels. They lacked that fundemntal element, the element that transcended all. And without it, the truth couldn't be seen.

"How adorable!"

The time outside time itself shattered as the light of before dawn wrapped itself around and caressed her form with its love, a love they woulf never experience.

She had changed, gone was the smiling cheerful girl. This was the path he had chosen, and this was the price of that, the consequence of his actions.

The seven virtues adorned her form and gave her the vitality to weather the storm. The seven sins formed her blade, a sword so mighty none may escape its dazzling light.

"I don't really give a shit about any of that, I just wanna beat down your smug arrogant ass. But really? Hiding behind pawns when facing one lone girl! Not very manly is it?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: February 12, 2019, 12:10:27 AM »
Ezekiel

He wiped the tear from his face, and... yawned. Right in the presence of his queen no less, how shameless.

"As their leader, I got bored of it. Seeing the same faces, the same creations, the same people. Over and over, everyone content with their little pond, completely unwilling to change. That kind of beauty probably sounds like paradise for you, but to me, that's no different than prison."

He swirled his cup, closed his hand around it, and thus it was gone. Just like on that day.

"I loved my people, but I hated their blind acceptance. I came to realize the truth of our world, and as it turns out there's a lot more interesting things out there. Pretty sights are all flash and no substance, but seeing the other side made me realize how small I was. I wanted to show just how vast the world really was to my people. Little did I know... it was a trap. The technology we designed was being coveted by another race, and trying to claim what was ours, they waged war on us."

"Sadly, my kin stood no chance. We stood no chance before the threat of the other side. Their king was a terrible beast, a draken calamity as black as night and as wide as the sky. Its maw was space itself, and its breath was the stars. Our creation was beautiful, but it was brittle, and I received wounds that you could consider... fatal. In a final attempt, my people sealed me in an empty void where the black beasts could not reach me. Even now, that peace I took for granted.... I regret it."

Serana

Ah, so it was a classic tale of folly. The lich queen had been on the opposite end of that equation all too few times for her liking. To destroy all that her enemies took for granted, to show them the value of what they had right before she took it and made it hers in death and ruins… that was beauty. Serana nodded along with You’s story, showing complete focus despite its lack of appropriate grace and manners.

“And then?” She sounded perhaps a little eager.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: February 12, 2019, 12:28:28 AM »
Valentine

"Well at least sounding like a robot makes you sound pragmatic," Valentine mused.  "C'mon i've worked with girls that are that kind of.... unstable.  You need some kind of bond to make that work.  Those types don't do casual acquaintances."

The boss didn't need to be a psychic to figure that out, especially not after that fight.

The strange thing about looking up at the moon was just how bright it was.  Tonight was especially strange.  It was one of those nights where the moon seemed bigger, with its creators visible even from the earth.  Some would say it is the light of the sun that forces the moon to reveal its scars to the earth, but in her own case, it was the shadows of the planet that forced her to face the light.  Now she wanted to know what hid beneath the clouds that separated them.

"Nothing personal, but you two didn't seem like the type to care about the people.... even if you ended up caring about me."

Then again, maybe it was just Victor they cared about.  He certainly deserved that affection more than her at this point.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: February 12, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »
Valentine

"Well at least sounding like a robot makes you sound pragmatic," Valentine mused.  "C'mon i've worked with girls that are that kind of.... unstable.  You need some kind of bond to make that work.  Those types don't do casual acquaintances."

The boss didn't need to be a psychic to figure that out, especially not after that fight.

The strange thing about looking up at the moon was just how bright it was.  Tonight was especially strange.  It was one of those nights where the moon seemed bigger, with its creators visible even from the earth.  Some would say it is the light of the sun that forces the moon to reveal its scars to the earth, but in her own case, it was the shadows of the planet that forced her to face the light.  Now she wanted to know what hid beneath the clouds that separated them.

"Nothing personal, but you two didn't seem like the type to care about the people.... even if you ended up caring about me."

Then again, maybe it was just Victor they cared about.  He certainly deserved that affection more than her at this point.

Thea

Thea didn't respond to that at first. She was taking in the ambiance, drawing in what little free floating psychic energy she could find to replenish what she had lost against Valentine's demon. She didn't notice as she absently pulled one of her gloves off with her teeth to reveal the cracked and broken skin they hid. She didn't notice as she reached down to grab one of Tsumiko's hands, either. It was only as she felt the familiar tingle of her mind preparing the life drain technique that she twitched and flinched, coming back to herself before she could use it.

Thea sighed. "Tsumiko is my friend. I cannot explain it further than that to you. And my whole life has been about preserving the order people need to survive."

She didn't let go of that hand.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: February 12, 2019, 12:57:29 AM »
Ezekiel

There was a tense silence for a moment, the kind that any storyteller worth his salt uses to build up suspense. With the look he gave her, 10 or 10000 alike would surely have their heart skip a beat! What could possibly happen next? What kind of twist and turn could there be? Was there any end to this tragedy? Would he rise back again and reclaim his throne? Or turn to the dark side and become a demon far more terrible than anyone imagined? The future of this tale was so uncertain...

A hand patted the eager queen's head, no less gently than an older brother pats his cute younger sister, striking right when she left herself vulnerable..

"Another time! Gotta save up the good stuff for when it counts." He grinned at her teasingly.

Gotcha. Wide open too.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: February 12, 2019, 01:02:09 AM »
Justice

He and the dread steed both huffed, though Justice's eyes immediately set themselves on the road, turning Punishment around. It knocked a hoof against the cement in preparation, as the rider addressed Nanako without even turning his head.

"Don't take it back later," he quipped, and they launched into a sonic trot through the streets, scattering pieces of the sidewalk in their wake.

Punishment half screeched and half-whinnied as its rider snapped with the reins, urging it to let loose. Brutish wind swept behind them on the streets, the mass of the steed sending cars screeching to a halt for their safety and people tumbling. Justice led them weaving between vehicles and traffic, almost faster than the eye could see, rounding a corner by jumping onto a first-floor wall and off with the haze of shattered glass, before the city grew less dense and the streets wider.

Rushing the same direction, armored vehicles dotted in warning lights appeared on the edges of their vision with sirens on, and Justice patted his abyssal steed's neck, as they passed them. The leering creature flew over them like a meteor, carrying them hastily upon the outskirts of the city. It took only a moment further to arrive at the vicinity of their goal, where common citizens had already ran out or hidden inside their homes.

Justice winced, silently slowing down Punishment, as they finally came upon the craterous epicenter of what he'd felt, guarded by shining rows of soldiers he found uncomfortably familiar, ominous weather darkening the air high above their heads. And at the center, a titanic, foreboding shell of... something, taunting him.

"Maker's blasted silence, what is this?" He said, throat rumbling.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: February 12, 2019, 01:05:54 AM »
METATRON

"Impressive. So you really do grace us with your presence once more, Faded Star of the Last Heaven. It is an honour."

Aruna

His voice was as mighty as ever, more reserved surely, but not shaking a single step before her presence. The oppressive aura was literally carving this recreation of heaven apart. The demon had a point, two godlike beings could not coexist in the same space. To allow that would cause the end of everything.

The black-winged angel gripped on the ground as hard as he could, the gusts of wind formed from the pressure were enough to nearly launch him away! He grit his teeth, tried to keep himself grounded, and yelled. "Aruna! Ru-"

" B E G O N E ! ! "

And with a voice as loud as thunder, the entire island shattered. The clouds vanished. Even the light faded from this world. Even Lucy could not remain standing, infinite as she was, this was his world, not hers. This power was something out of this world, but she could resist it. The same could not be said for the fragment and the dark angel. The command sent the two hurling downwards into the depths of this world.

Down into an endless sea of memory, where they would be unable to escape.

The child must live, but it must not see the light of man's world. If it did... No. No matter what, no matter the cost, he must not allow them to free Mael.

"LEAVE MORNINGSTAR, THIS IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO INTERFERE. FURTHER RESISTANCE WILL BE MET WITH APPROPRIATE FORCE."

Thunder boomed. Stars died. Two angels fell from heaven and were thrown straight into the world of Man.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the  dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

WOOOOOOOSHHHH

"Ghhhhh....Aruna...." With all he had, he clenched his eyes and his teeth, tried to struggle his way out of the fall. It was too much. This force was simply irresistible, only his older brother was strong enough to resist a direct command from that voice. If it was that Archangel, anything was possible. But as far as they were concerned, they'd probably break into a thousand pieces the moment they hit the ground.

He smiled.

It'd be really lame if he were the only one who stopped trying after the two showed off like that.

"What's the plan Aruna!?" He yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping she could hear him from the other side, if the wind friction wasn't bad enough.

Even in ancient times, there existed a legend, one that spread through the guardian of the gods and the ground of the demons.  A being who could weird the overwhelming power of the light and the deceptive but nurturing abilities of the dark. Of course, such a being could never exist.  The fear was far too great.  The difference between the two were far too great.

As the voice boomed and the ground shattered, Aruna flapped her wings, intent on maintaining her position.  However, a strange weight pushed her down.  She flailed helplessly in the air, staring up at the sky that is Amseal's soul.  Guardian angel?  How pathetic.  What the hell was that?  She can't stand up to that thing.

Even so, it was told to every creature, divine or damned.  Maybe deep inside their hearts, someone wanted to believe.

"I... I can't do this alone," she yelled, her voiced muffled a bit by the air.  "Demons are too weak!  I am too weak!"

If they put aside their differences.

Folding her wings inward against her back, she divebombed towards Amseal and wrapped around his body in a hug.  "Your brothers rejected your wings, made fun of your power, so let me grant you mine!"

Maybe.... Just maybe...

Aruna's body began to break down into a strange gooey mold, covering every inch of Asmeal's body.  Then, it gathered around his small black wings, filling it with all of her mana.  His body shimmered with dark power, developing an aura of pure darkness.  The wings grew to a size that would make even the mightiest dragon feel pathetic, batlike in appearance.   That darkness spread throughout the entire area, threatening to blacken the sky itself, turning the very sun into nothing but a pale imitation of the moon.

They could create something beautiful.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: February 12, 2019, 01:13:48 AM »
Throne

"Ah, knowledge then!" He seemed excited at this turn of events. "I have wandered the Forest of the Throne since its creation. There is little about it I do not already know. Although I cannot say I know much about this place."

The knight paused and turned around. His gaze burned with intensity and a sudden wind tore through the clearing, trees groaning in protest. Even when the gust died down he kept looking about, as if he was searching for something. After about a minute of this he scratched the top of his helmet and nodded. "Although I'm sure you know as well as I do that you have yet to enter the forest proper yet?" He waved a hand around as if the trees and blooming life were simply an illusion.

Dahlia

"Yes, I figured it was going to get harder from here." That was usually how these things worked out. She shrugged, and patted Sakura on the back. "If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us how much further we have to go?"

She wasn't touching the other guy's personal quest with a ten foot pole right now.

Sakura

Sakura smiled at Dahlia politely, appreciating the other woman's concern for her. She nodded a bit, affirming herself. She took a deep breath before looking down upon the knight.

"Is this not a forest, then? Where are we?"

She glanced sidelong at Azad and his picture, idly wondering whom he was looking for.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:17:37 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: February 12, 2019, 01:42:49 AM »
Metatron

The three archangels were but manifestations of godlike power, the essence of the archangels. Devoid of useless feelings, they could only attack their enemies.

But witnessing Lucifer's form, without having the heart or the mentality to do so.... they halted and backed away.

"I-IMPOSSIBLE!" The heavens roared. How could it be? How could she move!? Even with its power, the strongest Archangel of the old world should have no chance against the current them. Maybe she could match one of them, but to flawlessly swat away three? This light, this damn light... it was blinding!

Ludicrous! He would never accept this. As the one chosen to be God's voice, he could not tolerate such hubris!

"HOW CAN THIS BE... NO, PRESUMTUOUS! IN THIS FORM, OUR POWER SHOULD FAR SURPASS THE ORIGINAL FATHER GRANTED US, SO WHY? WHY DO YOU PERSIST!? WHY DO YOU STAND!? WHY WON'T YOU SUBMIT!?" He roared, causing the light to grow even brighter, brighter than the universe.

And in a sudden flash, his titanic hand appeared from above. Each finger was larger than a great constellation, its size was simply unimaginable. And it was moving at speed so crushing it was awe-striking, he moved to crush the morning-star like an insect. The three blades of God roared and recollected themselves. Michael dashed to the side at light-speed, and spun her blade valiantly to slice her cleanly under the armpit and disarm her with a blade of pure sunlight. Uriel, brave and courageous as the intrepid gales, delivered a flurry of blows, like a wall advancing down on her, a veritable tornado that spun the worlds in his orbit, hurling all the debris in its path towards her in its just fury. From behind, sneaky as ever, Azrael planned to catch her shadow and launched ten thousand arrows made from the screams of the dead, planning to bind her and rip her soul to oblivion.

The fear in his voice was palpable. But his rage, his desperation, it was all too real. He had to get rid of her. Her presence alone stripped him from the control he needed to fix this.

"INTOLERABLE! YOU ARE INTOLERABLE, MORNINGSTAR!! BUT I WILL NOT LET YOU UNDO ALL OF MY EFFORTS! LEAVE! DISSAPPEAR!! YOUR PRESENCE WILL RUIN US ALL!!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: February 12, 2019, 02:19:25 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl, on the other hand, was quite thrilled by the ride, unable to help an excited little smile with the speed they were going at. Sure, she could move faster, but it was a little nice to have someone else doing the work on that front.

Even with their speed, it did take some time to get there, out onto the outskirts and past blaring sirens and flashing lights, on to...

Nanako was left speechless with what she saw, the massive...something in the sky taking most of her attention. The shining soldiers arrayed before them were almost an afterthought as she struggled to wonder what could have created this, why it hung in the sky like that, why dread clawed at her gut at the sight of it. Justice seemed to fare a little better on account of managing to actually speak, but for once the squirrel girl had no reply. Compared to what she was faced with now, the Shaman seemed like a cakewalk, a pleasant little diversion perhaps. Still, she wanted to know what was going on here as much as Justice did. After moments that seemed to stretch on to eternity, the squirrel girl finally snapped out of it, shaking her head and slapping her cheeks as she grabbed hold of her jacket and tossed it away in a fluid motion.

"So, Justice, what do we do?" she asked, muscles tensing up in preparation for a fight.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 02:30:08 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses