Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180079 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4650 on: February 23, 2019, 10:02:51 PM »
The Eternal Punishment

The vehicle was hurled like a cannon at the womb's eye, but as if predicting her, a wing moved in its path just in time. "Halfhearted, so halfhearted. Compared to his holy duty, your will is brittle at best." The hurled projectile was sliced in half before flying beyond the horizon. Pitiful, did they not already realize this?"

Light, brilliant and holy, shone with mercy upon the two. And three orbs of light readied to plunge down around the two.

"These wings are a mirror that reflect your ugly hearts. These eyes are a screen that peer at your impure souls. Hatred begets hatred, and violence begets violence. If you are to declare one's birth as sinful, then are your actions not just as evil?"

There was no malice in its voice. Only a desire to understand, as childish as it was pure.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4651 on: February 23, 2019, 11:26:22 PM »
A-701

Chains! Terrible and merciless assaulted him while a cruel blast launched him afar. What an unjust, cruel fate! What did he do to deserve something so evil? Truly this was the work of demons! "Grahhhh! What the hell!? Goddamn it, let go you shitty coward! Damn, damn, damn! How can this be!? I'll never forgive youuuuuu, I will bite your heads off! Charlatans, all of you! Grahhhhhhhh!!! Goddamn this!" He struggled, flailing and flopping and trashing and bobbing around like an eel on dry land, but it was no use.

Crap. These chains were good.

He tried shaking himself off some more. It looked so sad it wasn't even funny. Like a poor puppy, a child who lost his way. It wasn't amusing in the slightest.

It was hilarious!

"H-hey! Come on, that was just a joke! A joke! I didn't seriously mean it, haha. Hey, Lily, could you get me outta here? P-pleeease?" He pleaded, out of breath and done struggling, with sweat all over. His eyes were big and irresistible, like a poor puppy pleading to be unchained.

Then he got kicked straight in the chest. His eyes rolled back into his head and his mouth sagged open as a little bit of droll came out of his mouth, and he stopped moving.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:10:04 AM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: February 24, 2019, 12:06:23 AM »
Aruna

The demon stared down at its body, its flesh is gone only to reveal its true demonic form.  "Screw you!  I know he's still alive!  This is the world of his soul.  If he is still here then it means I can still be here for him!"

The demon flapped its wings, wondering where he went.  Why did he melt away while she remained?

"Asmeal can tell me that himself!  You couldn't pay me enough to walk towards that stupid light.  I just... don't want him to be alone anymore.... I don't want to be alone anymore."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: February 24, 2019, 12:51:11 AM »
Azad

How unsettling... this place gave him the shudders. "So, what's the plan?" He crossed his arms and took a seat on one of the overtly large flowers.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: February 24, 2019, 01:56:33 AM »
Suerte

Suerte blushed at the thought of looking even worse than that girl.  Lara and Suerte couldn't help but glare at each other. 

"Don't you have a job to do?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah!  You guys have been flirting there for like 15 mins!" A guy in the back shouted.  "I want some food too!"

"Dude did you not see that girl toss that guy across the room?!"  That other guy's friend said.  "Shut the hell up and let them do what they want!  At least it looks good.  Better than that time we watched the blob people fight over cookies."

The redhead frowned and said, "I just wanted to make sure you have everything you need.  You can sit down over there."  Sit down where I can see you....

Suerte gently pushed the red haired girl back into her spot.  "You think I could try that Vanilla?"

So her name is Vanilla... Lara thought.

Vanilla

Vanilla shrugged. "Go for it. It's not as easy as you think it is." She smirked.

Suerte

Lara approached the table, food on a tray.  "We normally don't deliver food, but I thought it would make you two happy if you didn't have to get up," she said, smiling at Vanilla.  As she bent down to place the food on the table, she couldn't help but frown.  They were both so.... big and... thick.  There was no way she could stack up to that stripper cowgirl.

Meanwhile, Suerte licked her lips.  Reaching out with her hand, she gently touched her arm.  "Its alright.  I can get it," she purred, using the sweetest voice she could muster.  Following Vanilla's example, she poured some mana into her body, intent on using it to send pleasurable pangs to her brain.  Instead, her skin got harder and tougher, making it feel like her forearms were made of steel.

Huh... I didn't know I could use magic like that...

Lara felt like her arm got heavier.  "What the... what did you just do?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: February 24, 2019, 05:17:37 AM »
Charlotte

Charlotte couldn't really be bothered to hide that she was giving the woman a quick once-over as she stepped in, not budging from her spot and feeling sure that she'd bit rather rattling to most people. Paying only the barest attention to the unmoving heap of lankiness the redhead's +1 had become, the gunslinger focused her attention on the purplehead.

"Sounds like some pretty big rats," the blonde remarked, "Anywhere in particular we'd find them, or is the search part of the job?"
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 06:30:07 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4656 on: February 24, 2019, 03:04:10 PM »
Amanda

Amanda stumbled backwards completely flustered as the sudden eagerness, that wasn't what she had meant. "Not now you dolt! What kind of pervert are you, you idiot!"

She wasn't mentally prepared yet, she just wanted permission for later dammit. "We can do that l-later ok! I just don't wanna embarass you by making you cum in less than a minute with my great skill! Yeah that's right hahaha...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: February 24, 2019, 03:07:38 PM »
Amanda

Amanda stumbled backwards completely flustered as the sudden eagerness, that wasn't what she had meant. "Not now you dolt! What kind of pervert are you, you idiot!"

She wasn't mentally prepared yet, she just wanted permission for later dammit. "We can do that l-later ok! I just don't wanna embarass you by making you cum in less than a minute with my great skill! Yeah that's right hahaha...."

Eruraviel

Eruraviel shrugged in mild disappointment, but truly perterbed by this turn of events.

"You humans are so inscrutable sometimes. I've never been asked by someone to see my genetiles when it didn't immediately lead to sex."

She giggled. "Is this the fameous tsundere I'd read about? It's cuter than I expected~"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 03:16:51 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: February 25, 2019, 01:47:39 AM »
Lance

The priest pressed his dark glasses up to his nose, and felt the wind scatter against him for a moment.

"This book is not one to be held lightly. It contains all of our scriptures, our faith, our hearts. I can teach you to understand its contents, but to learn their meaning is a journey you must walk yourself. But you will learn, I'll make sure of that."

But her faith in him was earnest. No, in the first place, it was his duty to answer the pleas of cute girls around the world. So an immense pressure emanated from him,  and  he stood tall enough to block the light from behind him. This would be the greatest trial she ever faced.

"Are you prepared?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: February 25, 2019, 01:55:24 AM »
Ariel

Her wings fluttered a bit in surprise at how serious he had become. She settled down back on the earth, staring up at him with wide eyes. "Uh-- yes! Yes I am prepared, sir! I listen with open ears and an open heart." Ariel's face was one of utter seriousness now.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4660 on: February 25, 2019, 02:14:23 AM »
Lance

The dark winds howled again. The tall tower of God stared down at the Archon with a piercing stare, like a jet black judgment from the heavens above.

And suddenly he grinned. "That's what I like to hear!"

And with that, her training regimen began.

And how harsh it was, for he showed no mercy to her from the getgo. As her first step, she had to follow him in a desperate jogging exercise all the way from the city to the mountains, all while wearing special bracelets on her arms and feet that greatly weighed down on her, each about as heavy as a horse. And they were still in the city.

She could not fall behind, and had to outpace him no matter what.

She had to follow the fishing rod he dangled from behind her.

She could not use her wings.

She could not complain.

Music blared through the night streets. Like a requiem to her sweaty, burning muscles.

He had to give this exercise some thought, since she had limitations. So he asked a generous shopkeeper to craft an item that could explicitly help these educative exercises. He called it... the amulet of rebuke. An amulet that would limit the user's stamina. It wouldn't do much, but pumping some holy magic, while tiring him a little, did enhance it temporarily enough to make it work on her to some effect. While she wouldn't get tired so easily, running all over the place was going to make her break a sweat eventually.

They had been jogging nonstop for the last 4 hours, and were still nowhere near their goal. The question was... how would she handle it?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:19:24 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4661 on: February 25, 2019, 03:18:59 AM »
Ariel

This was a really strange sensation, Ariel had to admit. Weird stickiness and wetness was beginning to form all over her body, but it wasn't too bad. She had been pushed to the point of near death! This 'tiredness' was almost interesting in a way. "Where are we going by the way, sir?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: February 25, 2019, 03:27:48 AM »
Lance

Foolish fool, did she really think he'd answer that now? She'd find out once they got there! "Quit wasting precious oxygen! I want to see these legs moving! Come on, one two one two!" Vigorous muscles shook the ground as he picked up speed, it was starting to get difficult to keep up.

In truth, he was showing her around the whole city. They had been going around town, and he made sure to let her see all of the lights, all of the night life, from the shops and bars to the parties and districts. At least, the big ones.

"Deep breaths, I want you to feel your muscles! Use your hips and arms to move forward, one two three hut! One two three hut!" His voice boomed behind her like a cannon, guiding her under the night sky and the stars.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: February 25, 2019, 03:53:15 AM »
Ariel

It was taking a great amount of effort for the archon to not just flare her wings out to help her pick up speed. Instead they were awkwardly folded tight to make sure there weren't any mishaps as she kept it up. Still, the archon took his advice to heart and kept moving as best as she could. Her movements even followed his instructions. "Yes, sir!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: February 25, 2019, 03:35:54 PM »
Lance

"Good job, you're getting the hang of it! Come on, we're just getting started! Don't you quit moving those legs for a second!"  A valorous shout boomed from behind her, reinvigorating her with his tenacious spirit! And with that, he performed a spectacular front flip and swooped above her, landing in front of her with awe inspiring coordination. His legs were still moving,  even if he was standing still. "HALT!"

It was a red light. Very dangerous, kids had to make sure not to just run carelessly when there was traffic, and just like one had to follow the rules of God, onehad to follow the rules of the road. That was what it meant to be a man.

So they jogged in place. Waiting. Add waiting.

"What do you think about what you saw!?" He asked her like a teacher after a long lecture.
Any time now...