Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178831 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4695 on: February 28, 2019, 06:58:08 PM »
Lily

Lily swooned as she was dragged away by that unrelenting grip, such dominance such power! And this was just the manager! What more could this place have in store? "See ya later Wendy~" Lily cheerfully called back to the retreating form of the strong girl. She didn't soudne worried at all.

She got to her feet as the elevator door closed behind her and waited.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 07:00:00 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4696 on: February 28, 2019, 09:26:51 PM »
Aruna

Nothing.

The dark angel floated in near silence, the only thing breaking it being the sound of her wings flapping in the void of light.  All of the sudden, she clenched her head in pain.  "Damn you!  Damn you!  I'll kill you!  I'll destroy you for this!  Do you hear me god!  I AM NOT YOUR DAMN PAWN!"

She was screaming, but in the end, she knew it was her own fault.  If she had moved past her prejudice sooner, maybe she would have seen him for who he truly was.  It really was all her fault.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4697 on: February 28, 2019, 09:40:32 PM »
The Accuser

The figure winced. No, there was no time left. If things were going to end this way...

He smiled.

His bell sang once more, and his voice boomed. "SCHYTE OF PENANCE!!" A skull-shaped reaper's blade appeared over him, and spun quickly to clash with her like a brilliant star of silver.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4698 on: February 28, 2019, 10:18:02 PM »
Maid Cafe

Marie instantly spoke out as noticed the glance her way once 'privacy' was mentioned. "I am bound by contract to not spill a single word that our esteemed customers say in this room, not even to the Mistress herself, or else my body will be terminated."  She also bowed to them with just as much respect as they deserved.

"Of course if you still want me to make myself scarce I'll go to a corner somewhere and cry." She continued with absolute seriousness.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"It's fine, it's fine." She waved away the other girl's concern. "I wouldn't want to make you cry. It's not that big a deal for me."

She'd been dead set on making her leave, but she just couldn't bear to force her to get out after a line that pathetic. "Edelgard, whom are you working for? That spear is a great magical artifact, you know. I'm a bit worried myself about their motives."

Edelgard

She hummed gravely, eyebrows furrowing against each other. "I know." The forsaken warrior shifted the weight of both the weapons on her back and regarded the nameless spear for a second before speaking again.

"Othinus," Edelgard said. "Said things hard to understand, but also things I couldn't deny. Made a very big offer. Hard to swallow, but... her power is convincing. She might help you too, if you meet."

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Could I have a triple hamburger with fries, please?" She turned to their personal maid and asked  with a beaming smile, pulling a nearby stuffed animal over and hugging it. She then turned back to Edelgard. "Do you mind if I ask what she promised you?"

It sounded awfuly suspicious. She didn't want this woman getting drawn into her demise.

Edelgard

Hesitation bundled in her shoulders like the muscles there had formed into knots. Edelgard uncrossed her arms, raising a frank, troubled gaze to the girl. "Personal. And complicated. Sorry," she said. The weight of her body retracted from the cushioned seat as the warrior straightened out in a moment of quiet after that.

"Coming here. Impossible. Or nonsensical. So impossible solutions should work too."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4699 on: February 28, 2019, 11:15:55 PM »
Charlotte

Charlotte watched with no small amount of amusement as Lily went flying off after going so far as to present herself to their employer. Dragging her the rest of the way before tossing her in the elevator was really just the cherry on top at this point.

Should've brought a flask if I was going to be getting a show like this.

The grin didn't fade when Wendy came back, though the talk of business had her relax a bit more.

"Fairly intact. Entirely unharmed might be tricky, but I'm sure I can bring him back without having to blast his limbs off," the bounty hunter noted, "But looks like that's everything about our targets, so how about we discuss pay? So what can you offer? Just cash, or something more interesting?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4700 on: February 28, 2019, 11:52:47 PM »
Lara

Still learning? Lara thought.  What did she mean by that?

Slamming her arm on the table, she stared at Vanilla.  "Oh...?  Come.. over?" she asked, stuttering between words.  Then she glared at Suerte.  "With her?"

Suerte sighed, grabbing Vanilla by the arm and pulling her into a hug.  Her near naked breasts pressed up against Vanilla's cloth covered ones.  "Yes, both of us...." she said, trying to act as cute as possible.  She actually was pretty decent at seducing men so she hoped this worked.

Lara's face turned red.  "Ummm... sure.  What time?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4701 on: March 01, 2019, 12:15:53 AM »
A 701

While all of this was going on, the spider lurked in the shadows, and did his best to hide cold sweat. Terrifying. This strength shook him to his core, the chains didn't let him move a muscle. He tried splitting off his skin to escape, playing dead masterfully, however-

The chains just vanished.

H-huh? Was he still alive? Scary, this place was scary. Okay, he might have gotten cocky, overreacted a little. Who doesn't? But when that girl looked at him, he truly felt like he was going to die.

"Pwahhhh. Can you believe that, lady? That brat's just desperate." He got up, wiped the dust off his cost and smiled smugly like it was nothing. "What, did you think a slutty maso looking cow could match me? Please, magic like that is way under my lev-"

A foreboding sense of danger tugged behind him. He ignored it. That is, until he heard her steps more clearly.

"Eh?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4702 on: March 01, 2019, 02:03:19 AM »
Aruna

Metal clashed with metal as a large spike emerged from the palm that rose to catch the scythe.  A glorious flash filled the room, her chains emerging from the chains, intent on wrapping around the scythe.

"Die."

The demon flew directly downward, wind blasting their bodies as the infinite void gathered an endless stream of velocity.  Their bodies merged into an enormous dark void that came down like a meteor. As they fell, spikes emerged from the chains, threatening to skewer his arms as they fell and penetrate his chest on impact with the ground. "Feel the weight of my sin!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:10:26 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4703 on: March 01, 2019, 05:41:39 PM »
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The elevator moved fast, downwards into the depths of the Nexus. After a minute, it ground to a halt, and the door opened. A girl sat at a table holding a stack of papers, waiting for Lily to enter and sit down.

The room itself was fairly barren, white walls, porcaline floor, the only furnishings being a table, a bed, and the two chairs. A door on the side of the wall next to the elevator, and otherwise, nothing.

"Lily, please get changed." The girl pointed towards the room, waving her thumb at the door. "You'll find an assortment of clothes in there. Make sure you choose a proper outfit for the job you're applying for."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: March 01, 2019, 06:58:38 PM »
Lily

Lily stepped out of the earlier and into the nearly barren room. There wasn't a whole lot in there, the only thing of note being the girl behind the desk. "Hehe everyone knows my name here.... it's like I'm famous or something." She said as she headed oer tho the changing room.

and then promplty stumbled into it.

It was way bigger on the inside than the outside, that actually caught her offguard, for a split second. Then her eyes lit up as she saw all the adorable outfits to pick from.

After little while she came back wearing a small top, black underwear, stocking on one leg and high boots that went almost up to her knees. "Yeah, look at me and fear the great Demon Lord Lily, tehehe"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 03:54:28 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: March 01, 2019, 09:34:33 PM »
Cherry

"Very good!" She handed her a pen as she headed out of the room, her cute red but shaking. "I'll be heading back to the showfloor, then~" She winked as she threw her a card. "Call me~"

She bounded out and closed the door, leaving Hannah to her own devices and explore.

Hannah

Hannah took the pen, took the card, stared at Cherry’s big tomato-y ass as she flounced away, and then stared down at the contract. “What the hell am I doing?” The cambion shook her head, and signed the contract in neat cursive with a little heart curl at the end of the Y ending her last name. “Might as well let it all out since I’m here,” she said while unbuttoning her shirt.

She stretched as if yawning, smoothly discarding the facade of humanity in favor of her true self. She kicked her shoes off as feet became cloven hooves. Her curves and assets grew fleshed out even as a subtle core of hard muscle formed underneath. A sinuous tail slithered its way out from under her skirt, and the silky membrane of her wings pushed out to wrap around her half-naked body.

“Haaah.” She swished her tail around a bit, and allowed the full extent of her demonic power to reveal its immensity - like a great lake compared to the vast ocean that was the Lady Elizabeth’s. “Now, what to wear?”

Hannah considered it while wandering around the room, checking out its deceptively small accommodations. The food was great of course, and she picked a few cherries off the table while she explored. Instinctively she wrapped her tongue around it inappropriately, savoring the shape of it with a moan. "Not bad."   

She looked to see if the wardrobes has anything fun she could try on.

Luscious Angel

When she opened the wardrobe, a plethora of options presented themselves to her. Cosplay, bunny girl outfits, all manners of sexy linguire-all of it. It was enchanted with a powerful magic that made it so whatever outfit she desired would present itself to her.

Upstairs, she felt the tremendous demonic presence shift slightly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: March 01, 2019, 09:37:14 PM »
Amanda

Big.

Her eyes bulges out as her eyes burned in every last bit of detail there was to know about the sizable one before her. Still she continued stroking, focusing on the underside of the massive shaft as she pushed further against Eru's stomach.

"H-how can you just ask something like th-that?" She stammered out, her actions not reflecting her words in the slightest. "I.... I guess just slightly more than I can handle.... Dicks are meant to conquer right?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4707 on: March 01, 2019, 09:52:32 PM »
Amanda

Big.

Her eyes bulges out as her eyes burned in every last bit of detail there was to know about the sizable one before her. Still she continued stroking, focusing on the underside of the massive shaft as she pushed further against Eru's stomach.

"H-how can you just ask something like th-that?" She stammered out, her actions not reflecting her words in the slightest. "I.... I guess just slightly more than I can handle.... Dicks are meant to conquer right?"

Eruraviel

Eru giggled again. What in the world was Amanda talking about? Conquering? Dicks? An image of giant penis monsters conquering the land suddenly entered Eru's mind for a brief moment.

"Fufufu~ Yes, this penis will conquer your mind, body, and soul. You will become devoted to pleasuring this penis, Amanda."

She pressed back against Amanda's belly with it, and it began to shrink, slowly. Amanda could feel it shrinking against her skin. "Tell me when it's small enough, okay?" She pulled Amanda closer and kissed her cheek, nuzzling the girl's cheek.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4708 on: March 01, 2019, 10:44:25 PM »
Lara

Still learning? Lara thought.  What did she mean by that?

Slamming her arm on the table, she stared at Vanilla.  "Oh...?  Come.. over?" she asked, stuttering between words.  Then she glared at Suerte.  "With her?"

Suerte sighed, grabbing Vanilla by the arm and pulling her into a hug.  Her near naked breasts pressed up against Vanilla's cloth covered ones.  "Yes, both of us...." she said, trying to act as cute as possible.  She actually was pretty decent at seducing men so she hoped this worked.

Lara's face turned red.  "Ummm... sure.  What time?"

Vanilla

"What about now?" She winked at Lara and giggled.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: March 02, 2019, 12:33:50 AM »
Justice

Justice bit back bile at the realization the blast was too shallow, and his eyes darted over the blur of the surroundings. Every second they had less leeway, and every exchange they had less cover. They'd get overwhelmed at this rate, if they weren't vaporized first. Three new beams were coming, and he clicked his tongue.

The rider hooked an arm around Nanako's waist, shifting his weight to look behind them, and took a deep, steaming breath. The shape of the harbinger of the apocalypse covered his body for a instant, and a ray of destructive light spewed from its shadow. The air whistled as Justice ground his teeth and cut his gaze across the twisting beams, heat distorting heat, so close he could already feel it on their trail, buying them enough time to zigzag between the pillars of destruction.

But then Justice blinked, and his senses filled with cacophonous red - like a mocking scream that covered up his eyes and filled his mouth with salt, spelling out poisonous words. One second was all it took to make him lose his bearings.

When he let go of his head, he was already forced to take notice of the new arrival.

"Brother? The hell..." He spat. Cursed weakness threatened to fall on him like a hammer as he paused in raising his gun, glaring from the newly arrived angel to the coccoon. His voice labored under an invisible strain.

"Who are you, in there?"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 12:39:04 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts