Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202697 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4815 on: March 13, 2019, 05:10:51 PM »
Suerte/Lara

Lara squirmed helplessly, her moans quickly turning into cries as she felt something squirming in a place beyond her walls.  Still, she couldn't help but feel warm at her manager's concern.  She wanted to support him, but the sheer pleasure she was feeling blurred her brain, causing her to call out,

"Ah! More!"

The cowgirl moaned too, astonished she could get so much pleasure from Vanilla rubbing her leg.  Looking down, she realized she was suddenly wearing a T shirt, her nipples poking out from underneath the cloth.  Despite it technically covering more, it didn't hide much.  Her massive breasts filled out the shirt easily, making the cloth just a thin layer coating her chest.

"Mmmm...." she said, slowly approaching the man.  "Well... I don't know if I want to just throw myself at the guy who is threatening to call the cops on us.  Those guys are bad news."

Extending her arm, she wrapped her fingers around his collar before sliding it to his throat.  Slowly but surely, he began siphoning his luck into her body.  Everything that could go wrong would go wrong, likely including that cop call.  Meanwhile, she would see a boost to her already astounding luck.  With a smirk, she lifted the man off the ground, her free hand on her hip, right next to the butt of her gun. 

"Vanilla, you think I could do it from here?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: March 13, 2019, 07:48:26 PM »
Charlotte

"That'll oughta factor into things, but I mean traps or things of that sort," Charlotte shook her head, "And seeing as you managed to get someone in, I'm sure you've got a good idea of how well the rank and file are armed. And how did your scout get in, on that note?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: March 14, 2019, 02:14:40 AM »
Suerte/Lara

Lara squirmed helplessly, her moans quickly turning into cries as she felt something squirming in a place beyond her walls.  Still, she couldn't help but feel warm at her manager's concern.  She wanted to support him, but the sheer pleasure she was feeling blurred her brain, causing her to call out,

"Ah! More!"

The cowgirl moaned too, astonished she could get so much pleasure from Vanilla rubbing her leg.  Looking down, she realized she was suddenly wearing a T shirt, her nipples poking out from underneath the cloth.  Despite it technically covering more, it didn't hide much.  Her massive breasts filled out the shirt easily, making the cloth just a thin layer coating her chest.

"Mmmm...." she said, slowly approaching the man.  "Well... I don't know if I want to just throw myself at the guy who is threatening to call the cops on us.  Those guys are bad news."

Extending her arm, she wrapped her fingers around his collar before sliding it to his throat.  Slowly but surely, he began siphoning his luck into her body.  Everything that could go wrong would go wrong, likely including that cop call.  Meanwhile, she would see a boost to her already astounding luck.  With a smirk, she lifted the man off the ground, her free hand on her hip, right next to the butt of her gun. 

"Vanilla, you think I could do it from here?"

Vanilla

The demon shrugged. "Maybe." She said simply before focusing on her food. It was sort of interesting she thought the cops were bad news. Funny, even. She decided not to inform her otherwise just yet.

The though of herself getting in trouble with the law also amused her greatly.

The man quivered a bit with fear, but looked down at Suerte as she lifted him with nothing but contempt. "Mamn, in this district, manipulating people's minds is a felony. It can get you locked up for a loooooong time."

He glared at her with as much bravery and contempt he could muster, doing his best not to piss his pants.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: March 14, 2019, 02:16:44 AM »
Coconut

Coconut gasped for air. The small child's face began to turn purple as Hannah's tongue invaded her mouth. She desperately kissed back, highly aroused herself by this sort of rough play. She moaned softly in pain, and grabbed at the tail, attempting to pull it off.

Hannah

What kind of deviant slut was this girl, anyway? Probably the same kind I am, Hannah admitted to herself with a groan into Coconut's mouth. She subtly released just enough pressure to give the little succubus room to inhale, lull her into a false sense of comfort so she let go, and then tightened her vice again. She licked her lips as she pulled back, and reached back to tug on the other demon's cute little tail. "Oh, so this is how it feels like from this side...?"

She smiled, blushing as she tugged and squeezed and took in Coconut's every response. The cambion was almost as breathless as the girl she was strangling. Then the tip of her tail slid its way into the succubus' mouth and subtly reshaped itself to resemble the head of a cock with the appropriate sensitivity that went along with it.

"Slurp, you little pervert~."

Coconut

Coconut immaculately transitioned from being choked to pressing her face up against the demon girl's cock. "Qhn~is this, okay, mistress?" She licked the base of it. "It's really okay for a little deviant like me to worship your cock?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: March 14, 2019, 04:51:59 PM »
A-701

"There's no point to an open book test of you can just copy the answers. I'm sure our esteemed Lady Wendy's time is too precious to waste on things we can easily figure out ourselves. Surely no one would be stupid enough to attack a chief with sticks and stones..."

Ugh. It physically hurt just talking like that. Even bootlicking had a limit to that, but he had shit for honor, and he couldn't care less about some primitive idea of pride. He grinned and rubbed his hands. Yes, he could tell, oh, he could.

They were strong. He'd definitely survive if he stuck with this plan. No... Thrive!

"If they have weapons, we'll take them apart. If they have traps, we'll tangle them in our own. A web of lies and deceit can cut deeper than a sword. These fools will scream and shatter for defying someone stronger than them. That's all there is to it." His grin turned up massively, revealing his full set of shark teeth.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: March 14, 2019, 05:08:37 PM »
Amanda

"Urhhhh...."

What a pain. Was there no end to her energetic nature? It was ust plain weird to see someone this long lived with so little patience, she was almost like a little brat.

"I thought Elves took their sweet time with everything, why are you in such a hurry?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: March 14, 2019, 05:14:49 PM »
Yusho

Yusho's stretched on the partially torn, partially singed sheets strewn about the old bed of the room he'd taken up, cracking his neck. He didn't bleed from the newest marks on his body, the red punctures over his shoulders and elsewhere, but they'd drained some color out of him. The exalt's toned, scarred body was less flushed from the encounter than the sensations fading all over would have left it.

It took a fire to leave a dragon light-headed, but you couldn't count your obols before you crossed the Threshold. Yusho's elbow sunk into the bed with a creak, as he held up his face on his palm to look at his... lover. Affair? Lover. Or maybe he was the consort here.

"They should write a parable about my temerity," he said, inhaling deeply. "For surviving so far. A cautionary tale."

Valerie

The great Vampire King snorted at his choice of words to be the first to break the silence. Her naked form was far less bruised than his, in fact she looked in better shape than when they had begun.

She bit down on one of her fingers and then promptly shoved it into his mouth.

"Drink, it will lessen the ache of your body."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: March 15, 2019, 03:22:46 AM »
Coconut

Coconut immaculately transitioned from being choked to pressing her face up against the demon girl's cock. "Qhn~is this, okay, mistress?" She licked further down its length. "It's really okay for a little deviant like me to worship your cock?"

Hannah

Wow, this little succubus was a good actress. Or a fucking pervert. It took one to know one either way, and Hannah was grinning way too much at that realization. Even Coconut’s consent couldn't take away the excitement burning in her chest as she pet her cute little head.

“Hmm, I don't know about that…” she mused while her tail cock-slapped Coconut’s face a bit. “I think you may be right to hesitate. Allow me to correct the issue.”

And then her tail was forcing its way down the cute demon’s throat.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: March 15, 2019, 03:34:37 AM »
Justice

Justice kept the monstrous revolver trained on the dubiously self-announced angel, who approached like it didn't have a care in the world. Every fiber of his being was telling him this was more dangerous than before, and he didn't feel inclined to disagree in the least. He only wished he could share that awareness with Nanako right then, keeping her mind in the game with the sharpness of the feeling. If he was disoriented, the rider could hardly imagine what was swimming through her head.

"The Morningstar - Lucifer - is a story," he said, loosening his right-handed grasp on the massive sword and wrapping his fingers around the handle more tightly. "Not an angel. Not as I know it."

Justice cocked his head in her direction, not daring take his eyes off the main threat.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: March 15, 2019, 03:20:12 PM »
Yusho

"Mmph," he mumbled, left with no resource thanks to how strongly shoved her lean finger in. Yusho could taste the sweetness instantly, but in the coolness of the aftermoment, his tongue stayed firmer than a stone at the back of his mouth.

I mean sure, he didn't know if her otherworldly wiles had any surprises waiting to warp his mind - they'd have a hard time beating the intensity of her body in and of itself -, but he had a much simpler reason. The idea of drinking a person's blood was unbelievably gross.

The exalt pulled her hand back by the wrist, wrinkling his eyes inadvertently. "I'm fine," he said, leaving a peck and kiss on her wrist like he had moments ago. "A bit of rest, I'll be as good as new. And..."

Yusho tilted his head, bending to stretch his gaze over Valerie's nude form on the bed.

"It's a fine excuse to spend more time admiring your rump."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: March 15, 2019, 06:03:18 PM »
Lucy

She floated up and towards them at a entle and calm pace, displaying no outward hostility with her movements. "Perhaps that is the truth in your world. But, there are countless other worlds where the story of Lucifer is not merely but something real. That thing comes from one of those worlds."

She reached them just as she finished speaking, only her mouth hadn't moved at all. Nor had she made any verbal sounds, the voice had been speaking directly to the minds of Justice and Nanako. "You should open up yourself to new possibilities, especially here in this place, where the threads of fate intersect."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: March 15, 2019, 07:06:37 PM »
Tsumiko

Tears streamed down Tsumiko's face as Thea said these horible, horrific words.
It couldn't be true, how could it be? How could the world hate her so? Why was fate so cruel?

"Why does this have to happen to me..." her voice wavered, and she collapsed, pressing her forehead against Thea's.

It couldn't be true, but it was.
It had to not be true, but it was.
Reality had no time for what ifs.
Reality had no time for her girlish whimsies.

The world was a cruel and hard mistress, uncaring of the plights of her children.

Tsumiko didn't want to believe it was true, but the physical evidence was right in front of her face.

This was reality's responce to her pleading. Cold, uncaring silence.

Tsumiko pulled Thea into a hug. "I forgive you, Thea." She said through her sobbing as shadowlike ribbons sprung up around them in an orb, enveloping them in the realm of the imaginary abyss.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: March 15, 2019, 07:15:14 PM »
Amanda

"Urhhhh...."

What a pain. Was there no end to her energetic nature? It was ust plain weird to see someone this long lived with so little patience, she was almost like a little brat.

"I thought Elves took their sweet time with everything, why are you in such a hurry?"

Eru

Eru's ears twitched agressively forwards, trembling with rage as if Amanda had picked a bone with her.

"Okay, fine, I'm an outcast, sue me! Hmmph!"

She stuck out her tongue at Amanda. "When I get excited, I get impaitent, which is a very unattractive trait in an elf." She began wagging her finger as if she was talking to the air.

"Now now Eru, you need to keep ahold of yourself and contain your power. Your job is to marry your older sister and reign as her consort. If you'd just get over this rebellious phase, everything would be easier for you." Eru suddenly began mimicking her mother, speaking sardonically in high elvish.

She puffed out her cheeks and pouted at Amanda.

"Do you consider it unattractive..." Her ears drooped down to her neck. It seemed like she's poked a nerve.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: March 15, 2019, 07:18:02 PM »
Tsumiko

Tears streamed down Tsumiko's face as Thea said these horible, horrific words.
It couldn't be true, how could it be? How could the world hate her so? Why was fate so cruel?

"Why does this have to happen to me..." her voice wavered, and she collapsed, pressing her forehead against Thea's.

It couldn't be true, but it was.
It had to not be true, but it was.
Reality had no time for what ifs.
Reality had no time for her girlish whimsies.

The world was a cruel and hard mistress, uncaring of the plights of her children.

Tsumiko didn't want to believe it was true, but the physical evidence was right in front of her face.

This was reality's responce to her pleading. Cold, uncaring silence.

Tsumiko pulled Thea into a hug. "I forgive you, Thea." She said through her sobbing as shadowlike ribbons sprung up around them in an orb, enveloping them in the realm of the imaginary abyss.

Thea

She... what? "Forgive me?" Her voice found strength her limbs suddenly lacked. But the light was gone, and they were in the dark place Tsumiko drew her power from. "I... no. Of course you could."

A relieved smile made its way across Thea's face. "You're too much like me not to understand. Killing when necessary, without hesitation." A shudder went through her body beneath her captor. "Doing what you must to protect as many people as you can."

As if responding to Thea's leaking psychic power the darkness gave way to memory. Images, sounds. Savagery as people killed each other for what remained of a dying world. Incomprehensible chanting of figures in dark robes standing over the parents of children.

Wrapping cracked and scarred hands around the head figure's throat.

"I did. what I had to do, too."

The visions faded as her power waned.

"That's why I think we're friends."

She brought one of those same hands to Tsumiko's face, brushing the side.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: March 15, 2019, 07:23:15 PM »
Tsumiko

"We're friends. Best friends." Tsumiko kissed her forehead, her tears going into Thea's rapidly developing wrinkles. She could feel the life leaving Thea's body, and her shadow devoured it.

"That's why I can't let you do this anymore, Thea. Because we're friends."

Tsumiko reinforced herself, hugging Thea tightly, never letting go.