Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178834 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4830 on: March 15, 2019, 07:36:32 PM »
Tsumiko

"We're friends. Best friends." Tsumiko kissed her forehead, her tears going into Thea's rapidly developing wrinkles. She could feel the life leaving Thea's body, and her shadow devoured it.

"That's why I can't let you do this anymore, Thea. Because we're friends."

Tsumiko reinforced herself, hugging Thea tightly, never letting go.

Thea

Best friends.. she'd never had a best friend before. Family, trainers, co-conspirators, servants - those she had known all her long life. And here someone understood what she was doing, why. At least that's what she thought. The smile froze on Thea's face.

"Huh?" Her voice was raspy now, but the underlying tone of it was clear. "But... but I killed people who needed to die." She sounded disbelieving. "I killed someone like that when we saved Valentine's husband. What difference did it make then?!"

Her eyes were wide now, and wet. She struggled against Tsumiko's iron grip. "I'll die, Tsumiko! I'm dying!"

She started to panic, thrashing. "Is Rin making you do this? Sakura?! Don't listen to them! They're not you, no matter what! You're just Tsumiko! You don't have to do anything anyone tells you to, ever!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: March 15, 2019, 07:42:01 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko held her tight, not letting her move, and not letting her hurt herself.

This was right. She was letting one die to save the many.

"I love you, Thea. You'll live on forever in here. You don't need to keep doing this."

She cradled the dying old woman and kissed her on the lips. "I understand, and that's why I have to do this-o-okay?" Her voice began to crack.

"I'll meet you on the other side."

All of this felt errily familar to the girl of lies. Too familar. Like she'd been through this before.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: March 15, 2019, 08:05:33 PM »
Wendy

"Yes, exactly. Now shoo, I have other meetings to attend to. I'm sure such an esteemed mercenary as yourself has ways to find out this sort of information. Making us do all the work seems pointless, no?"

Wendy flashed a toothy smile at Spidey before tossing him her whip. "See you later~"

The demon winked at Charlotte, and suddenly her stomach grumbled loudly.

She turned to leave at that moment, quickly retreating. Leaving her hunger unsatiated for any longer could lead to-unfortunate-consequences.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: March 15, 2019, 08:08:07 PM »
Amanda

"I see... or rather I don't, I'm not fluent in Elven you idiot." And what's with ear dropping? You have to be doing that on purpose, you look like a lost puppy hahaha.."

She couldn't stop herself and let out a loud laugh.

"I'm sorry, but you're throwing a tantrum like a total brat. Maybe, maybe you should try paying more attention to other people."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: March 15, 2019, 11:26:00 PM »
Charlotte

"Alright then," Charlotte shrugged, answering the wink with a cocked eyebrow, watching the woman leave. There was no change in the immortal's expression, but she couldn't help feeling glad the woman was gone. Being looked at like a choice steak was not an uneasy feeling, even if it was a new one.

The blonde waited until the woman was out of the room before standing up and making her way to the door, glancing back at the man bemusedly.

"Guess we should get right to it then," the bounty hunter said, opening the door and waiting for him, "Sounds like you should have getting in covered, at least."

Once they were out of the club, the gunslinger turned to the man with a bemused glint in her eyes, "So how'd those boots taste? Don't worry, I won't judge."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:34:43 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: March 16, 2019, 03:03:06 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko held her tight, not letting her move, and not letting her hurt herself.

This was right. She was letting one die to save the many.

"I love you, Thea. You'll live on forever in here. You don't need to keep doing this."

She cradled the dying old woman and kissed her on the lips. "I understand, and that's why I have to do this-o-okay?" Her voice began to crack.

"I'll meet you on the other side."

All of this felt errily familar to the girl of lies. Too familar. Like she'd been through this before.

Thea

Ah. Damn it, why did Tsumiko have to wait until now to do that? She tried, more from instinct than anything now, to drain the life out of her captor through the kiss. But it didn't do much, did nothing in this benighted place to forestall the end. Why?!

"Love?" Thea gasped out at the failure of her technique. Her thrashing subsided as the true hopelessness of her situation sunk in. "What is this love that you can put duty before it?"

Was that how it worked? Tears fell from her eyes as she shook with pain.

"... or do you think this helps me?" She was starting to lose consciousness as the deterioration reached its nadir. The thought put a fragile smile on her face. "I see. That's so stupid. But I guess that's why I wanted to... be your friend..."

'I'll see you later, then.'

It was the last of her strength, spent to convey what her voice no longer could.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:04:06 AM by Aiden »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: March 16, 2019, 04:25:02 AM »
Suerte

Suerte found herself smiling as she held up the poor victim.  She tried it again, sending a pang of magical energy through his neck, making it feel like a kiss.  It was a lot easier to give people those minor pangs of pleasure.  With the pleasure no longer rushing through her body, a sudden realization came over her and she dropped the man.

"Lets get out of here," she said to Vanilla.

She couldn't believe it.  She did it again.  She got so indulgent in her sadistic sexual gratification she went overboard.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: March 16, 2019, 01:28:20 PM »
Valerie

"It is only a few drops and all your aches will go away.... But if that is your choice, I will respect it." She rolled over and wrapped the covers around herself in one smooth motion flipped over and spun through the air, the view of her form obstructed until her feet touched the ground.

"If that is how you feel, then we might as well head out. There's not reason not to since you are feeling so well."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: March 16, 2019, 03:36:57 PM »
Charlotte

"Alright then," Charlotte shrugged, answering the wink with a cocked eyebrow, watching the woman leave. There was no change in the immortal's expression, but she couldn't help feeling glad the woman was gone. Being looked at like a choice steak was not an uneasy feeling, even if it was a new one.

The blonde waited until the woman was out of the room before standing up and making her way to the door, glancing back at the man bemusedly.

"Guess we should get right to it then," the bounty hunter said, opening the door and waiting for him, "Sounds like you should have getting in covered, at least."

Once they were out of the club, the gunslinger turned to the man with a bemused glint in her eyes, "So how'd those boots taste? Don't worry, I won't judge."

A-701

And so they left, the spider followed her on all fours with an ominous grin. It was much more comfortable for him anyways, with his unnaturally long limbs, crawling on the ground like a spider suited him best.

And then they reached the outside, and at her question... he looked slightly flustered.

"E-eh? What an outrageous idea! What do you mean!?" He fidgeted with his hair, seemingly pretty bothered by it. Or maybe the implication flew over his head.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: March 16, 2019, 04:43:29 PM »
Charlotte

"Oh come on, nothing wrong with admitting it," Charlotte mused, gleefully pressing on, "After everything I've seen, it's not like I'll judge you your tastes. Well okay, maybe a little."

She turned back around with a smug little grin, "But come on, you know full well what I mean."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: March 16, 2019, 05:20:23 PM »
A-701

He looked up to her with mild confusion, even getting the hair out of his way so his two confused eyes could make contact with hers. "No seriously I have no idea what you're on about."

He looked around nervously, then decided to fidget a little with the whip he now had gotten.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: March 16, 2019, 06:18:25 PM »
Charlotte

"Alright, alright, we'll keep it between us," the gunslinger said playfully, turning back around to meet the man's gaze without even a blink. Then she swapped the ammo out on one of her pistols, letting her eyes flash from violet to red for a moment just to see how he'd react, "Ya ain't got shit for a poker face though. Oughta work on that."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: March 16, 2019, 09:14:29 PM »
Nanako

Under calmer circumstances, Nanako might have been amused by the winged figure's response, but as it was, her confusion regarding the whole situation only deepened. Justice's answer offered a moment's refuge however, the squirrel girl's ears perking up as she almost turned to look at him before she caught the other figure's approach. Despite the lack of outward hostility, deeper instincts and the surprise of the casual telepathy kept her guard up, the punchgaunts vanishing from Nanako's hands as she edged closer. Justice's position made it clear what kind of story he was talking about, but the woman approaching them did have a point about new possibilities.

"That's close enough," the squirrel girl said, confusion still on clear face even as she focused on the closer figure, "What sorts of possibilities?"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 09:15:28 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: March 16, 2019, 09:41:22 PM »
Lucifer

"Dude, yapping in other people's minds while someone's talking to you is pretty rude. Didn't your old man teach you any manners? Fine, I can ignore you too." And so he did the one sensible thing at the moment, which was pouting and looking away from her, instead focusing on the other two. More importantly, the agent of God.

"You look stressed. It's been a while since you got to use that little toy, huh? From the way you handle yourself, I bet you've cut a fair share of demons down. Warriors, women, kids, whatever he points to, you'll probably cut down without a moment's hesitation. I mean, the way you just slashed at me..." A large grin smeared on his face. "Felt pretty good am I right?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: March 17, 2019, 05:29:08 AM »
Justice

"You're more talkative than they ever were, buddy," he half-scoffed, half-chuckled, his heart not in it.

Justice wasn't like his siblings. He wasn't Fury, or Strife, or Nemesis. He wasn't Pestilence, heaven forbid. No, his name was perhaps the most deceptive. He had tried, been trying to change that, for a long time.

"But yeah, I do enjoy it," he clicked his teeth between words, eyes brightly facing the alleged Morningstar. "Not for my oaths. It's the way I am. But it's not why I do it. 'Whatever' doesn't have any business with the balance. Neither do children. And you don't get that milk and sugar complexion by being nice."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts