Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178459 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4935 on: March 23, 2019, 08:55:30 PM »
Nanako

Nanako felt a rush as she managed to land the hurricana, the move sending the winged figure flying. And then something popped out and swallowed him in one go. That very instant, the minor rush of success was replaced with further confusion and apprehension as she zipped back over to Justice, starting the process of pulling her punchgaunts on as she went.

"Justice is the thing still there? The thing that brought us here in the first place?" Nanako asked quickly, standing in front and a bit to the side of the rider as she considered just grabbing him and booking it.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: March 24, 2019, 11:35:26 AM »
Charlotte

Charlotte simply shot him a grin and turned back around, as if that would matter in his ability to make good on that. Not that he would. Not yet. The whip crack drew her attention, however, and the gushing of water that followed her curiosity. Without turning around, the blonde moved in those fluid, familiar motions, hands blurring as they moved with unearthly smoothness, gun sliding out of her holster as the ammo changed again. Shots were fired without the need to look at her handiwork, the crack of a dozen rounds coming out at once meeting the whipcrack head on, her gun already back in her holster. Then the gunslinger turned around, allowing a low whistle at their handiwork, the spray captured at its peak, frozen solid and glistening and sparkling in the light.

"Hm. Not bad, if you're into that sort of thing," Charlotte mused, shrugging and turning back around.

A-701

"How ridiculous." He shook his head, but still looked at the ice sculpture. Then the whip. Then the ice sculpture. Ufufufufu, such power.... incredible! But now, it was no time to stay idle. After all, it was almost time.

"Now then. We have very important work to do. As they say, the early bird gets the worm, eh?" He smiled deviously, for you see, he had a plan. A plan that was so flawless, so perfect, that it could literally never not work.

"PWAAAAAAHHHH~! Niiiice, that hit the spot!" He gulped down the first beer of the day amiably, stretched all relaxedly on a comfortable bar stool. Yeah, this was the best. Now, you might be thinking he was slacking off, and you might be right, except you're not, stupid. You see, he was doing very important work right now. 

He raised a toast to the blonde one.

"Cheers, random lady whose name I really don't care about."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: March 24, 2019, 05:00:47 PM »
Coconut

Coconut leaned forwards, stroking Hannah's tail with her left hand, pumping the shaft. She leaned forwards, licking the base of Hannah's shaft and then running her tongue, slowly, all the way up.

"Yes." She answered happily, seemingly mesmerized by the girl's skills.

Hannah

Ahh, that was a cute response! Hannah couldn't help but grab the cute little succubus by her head and start rubbing her big throbbing cock up against her nose once she finished licking. Thick, slimy pre-cum leaked out of the head to tantalize her with its pungent odor.

"You little smart ass. "She chided her fondly, grinning down at the devil working to please her. "Fine, then pick which one goes in what hole. I expect you to make the proper decisions."

Her tail, meanwhile wrapped itself around Coconut's hand and sneaked out of her grip to tease her face with the tip.

Coconut

Coconut giggled, opening her mouth wide. Very wide. Wordlessly, she waited for Hannah to violate her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: March 24, 2019, 05:03:25 PM »
Throne

The knight scratched a nonexistent chin with one hand as he considered all the questions he had received. "I would not call Ullr a pet to his face, and he would rather spend the rest of time within these woods than ever see her again. And as I said the Spider is her own creature. She is unrelated, and those like her simply see these expanding woods as good places to nest in. As for what Othinus can do well..." His focus came together once the younger girl spoke.

"No, not quite. She can see your past and view snapshots into the future with her usual powers. With preparations she can do much more. I have seen chance and luck bend to her will, events align in her favor, that among other things. She seems diminished. Otherwise it would have taken longer than your group for her to find us. But you will not confront her provided you are lucky."

Sakura

Sakura shook her head. "So she can't change fate, but she can bend luck and chance to her will-what is that, if not changing fate itself?"

Sakura shook her head again and moaned in pain. "This is all too much for me... This shouldn't even be possible."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: March 24, 2019, 05:43:41 PM »
Piece

With the sudden loss of light the shadows were plentiful enough for the Piece to appear quite a bit aways from the other two. Getting crushed by a hyperactive rodent was not in its interests. Instead it cheerily waved at the two from a distance. "Easy, so easy! You two were having such a hard time with that ugly pigeon. Kyahahahaha! He went in the hole and out to nowhere. No problem at all." There was little doubt about its mannerisms either. A hand was raised up to its face as the laughing continued to pour out of its body, a facsimile of how humans would express mockery.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: March 24, 2019, 05:54:25 PM »
Coconut

Coconut giggled, opening her mouth wide. Very wide. Wordlessly, she waited for Hannah to violate her.

Hannah

Hannah's tail slithered its way out of Coconut's grasp and wrapped itself around her waist. Her fingers grabbed hold of the little succubus' horns while she took a moment to line her length up with the girl's mouth. She only hesitated for a moment as she looked into those red eyes, and then only because she decided oh, I should make this bigger.

And increased the length by a quarter right as she jammed it in.

The tail's tip sneaked further down into the little girl's skirt to rub itself between her buttocks, and start worming its way in there too.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: March 24, 2019, 07:31:48 PM »
Lily

"I guess it's time to make the doughnuts."

The redhead finished her final drink and stood up while thanking the cute demon girl at the bar. There was a job a to do, a job she'd promised to and she didn't go back on promises. Except for the times she had to, but those aren't important right now.

The important thing is that she didn't go back on her promises.

She left the Luscious Angel through the front door and immediately dashed ahead, letting the taste of her new prey guide her along as her strides became longer and longer, until her feet left the ground entirely and she took to the endless sky as crimson wings sprouted from her back.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: March 24, 2019, 08:32:45 PM »
The Accuser

The Accuser stood his ground and twisted his scyte around to block the spear's strike, causing sparks to erupt freely from their clash. His eyes darted, his body twisted like the darkness he wielded into a lowered stance, and he flipped his weapon so he could deliver a flurry of thrusts from its base, each movement a spring of force, a downpour of strikes made to press and whittle her down.

Their clash left a shallow wound on his chest. Meanwhile, blood poured out her mouth like a sink, her eyes and ears slowly grew wet with liquidized optic and brain matter. Just wielding this light was causing her body to literally destroy itself. Her intestines were melting and bubbling out of her throat. Light was literally breaking her apart. That was the path she chose, whether she won or not her body's fate was decided.

But at the very least fight on, Guardian of Balance.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:33:09 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: March 24, 2019, 11:04:32 PM »
Aruna

Blood.

Aruna stared at the wound she had left on his chest as she pulled back, covering her chest.  It was both exhilarating, satisfying and disappointing.  After all that, a shallow wound on his chest?  Disgusting.  Still she couldn't beat him.  Red liquid flooded from her mouth, dripping onto the ground.  She wasn't just getting slower, she was getting weaker.

Sorrow.

The end, that place humans fear, death.  Cold and lifeless, that was where her body would go.  That stillness, that nothingness.  Could she stand it?  No, she did not want to join her forefathers in hell, not yet.  She had finally found a friend.

Death.

Aruna fell to her knees, unable to take the strain any longer.  As the strikes came down from the sky, the ghost like creature behind her began blocking the strikes, seamlessly parrying each one.  The creature even grabbed the scythe with its bare hands mid strike and threatened to slam the accusor on the ground if he did not let go.  However,  The ethereal figure faded, unable to be supported by her any longer.  "Fight on right...?  I.... You are him aren't you?  Your Asmael?  Just do it.  Finish me off right now."

Defeat.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:14:20 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: March 24, 2019, 11:30:32 PM »
The Accuser

Yes! Hahaha! Kick him in the dirt! That's my girl!

Sparks flew, the Accuser weaved left and right, slipped behind and forward, but he could not breach her. At the same time, the wall could not reach his body, wherever it had enough time to bring back its body for a counter, it was pressed by a storm of offence even greater than the last. But could she keep up? Every time they clashed, she looked one step closer to smashing him to pieces with a blow, and he seemed closer and closer to take her head. Die, die, die. Fall. Perish. Disappear. You should have never come, you should have never accepted the light. Now, the sin will only repeat. Sinners must fall.

It was like a dance, a perfect painting of the war between heaven and hell. Suddenly, in the final stroke, his scythe swept down to cut her down like unearthly wind. Suddenly, the world stopped.

What!?

The arm of light screamed inside her head, practically brimming in disbelief while it slowly ate into her. Even the Accuser's eyes were wide in shock. The final dance, a movement so beautiful it would have been tarnished by being looked upon by another's eye. But in their final exchange, with his scyte practically kissing her neck, the guardian had grabbed the blade and halted it utterly. Its arm had found the gap, and sunk his finger into his neck to slam him down to oblivion.

No, stand! Don't you want to save Mael!? Keep fighting, I'll give you more power!

But it refused. Its finger had pierced his throat, but inexplicably stopped. Thus, the hope vanishes, and the Accuser is left alone with its blade. All that was left was to judge. He looked down on her sadly. His throat bled, even if he managed to survive, had she endured a little longer she could have claimed his head.

"Idiot."

For a moment, he did not move. He did not speak. The two just stood there. Only when her mouth dripped a final droplet of blood did he realize. She had lost long ago. Thus, he could never win. But rather than dying to the light that now chained her, he would let her die a warrior's death. He smiled like she were an old friend, but there was only respect in his eyes. No joy, no sorrow, only the duty to perform.

"It was fun, Aruna."

The Accuser must drag all evil to hell, no matter how much his heart breaks, no matter how many times he holds back tears.

Die the death.

Sentence to death.

The great equalizer is the death!

And so, the blade falls.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:32:39 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: March 25, 2019, 12:53:16 AM »
Throne

The knight scratched a nonexistent chin with one hand as he considered all the questions he had received. "I would not call Ullr a pet to his face, and he would rather spend the rest of time within these woods than ever see her again. And as I said the Spider is her own creature. She is unrelated, and those like her simply see these expanding woods as good places to nest in. As for what Othinus can do well..." His focus came together once the younger girl spoke.

"No, not quite. She can see your past and view snapshots into the future with her usual powers. With preparations she can do much more. I have seen chance and luck bend to her will, events align in her favor, that among other things. She seems diminished. Otherwise it would have taken longer than your group for her to find us. But you will not confront her provided you are lucky."

Sakura

Sakura shook her head. "So she can't change fate, but she can bend luck and chance to her will-what is that, if not changing fate itself?"

Sakura shook her head again and moaned in pain. "This is all too much for me... This shouldn't even be possible."

Dahlia

She reached over and pat Sakura on the head a couple times, but she didn't turn her eyes from their surroundings for even a moment. Were they being watched? Was something in wait, hoping to catch them by surprise? In a group like this you would think not, but no.

"But we don't have to stop her to get rid of the forest," Dahlia pointed out to her companions. "That's what we were hired to do, right?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: March 25, 2019, 02:55:28 AM »
Justice

Justice's teeth ground like the edges of swords under his scarf, and he forced himself to stop so he could glance at Nanako just long enough to answer her. His gun and all his attention were otherwise still on the strange being.

"No." He said. The presence of the 'Morningstar' had vanished as soon as it had been swallowed by that unknowable maw, and that was what worried him. The rider ignored the mockery of the thing to address it, "I didn't ask for a clown act. What are you?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:58:31 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: March 25, 2019, 04:08:21 PM »
Nanako

Nanako frowned as the creature appeared further away as the punchgaunts settled in on her arms, relaxing only little as Justice explained that the Morningstar was gone.

"So what about this thing?" the squirrel girl asked quietly, a part of her wishing they could just be away from all this if only for a little while, "Are you getting something similar from it?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 04:54:18 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: March 25, 2019, 05:57:04 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura smiled, and a shadow appeared on the table, enveloping the bar and returning it to the abyss.

"Thank you. I quite like my magical affinities." She tilted her head and smiled.

Edelfard suddenly felt a hand rubbing her head, but Sakura's hands were both neatly sitting on her lap.

"Don't worry about the politics if you're unfamilar with them, I can do the talking. I grew up in the world capital of the cesspit of politics and infighting."

The hand suddenly stopped and disappeared. "Anyway, making initial connections isn't that hard. We just need to kill something that's bothering the powers that be."

Edelgard

The very topic of politics, divided interests in the face of even greater needs, had a bitter taste sink into her tongue. But Edelgard's face lit up with a familiar confidence at the last topic.

"That's simple," she said. Perhaps in whatever opposition they met in that work, there would be others who fit what was asked of the Forsaken. Whatever else, Othinus would probably be watching, and the warrior doubted she'd let truly good chances pass. Sakura taking care of the business part would be helpful. It would allow Edelgard to focus on being a force to be reckoned with, and on opening an eye to others like her.

She got up from her seat, wordlessly preparing to leave, waiting for Sakura.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: March 25, 2019, 11:45:24 PM »
Valerie

The gust of wind merely made her smirk as the sheets dropped to reveal herself already dressed. "Oh are you perhaps talented in that subject? Was you monastery so poor it could only support itself by selling vegetables to the nearby village? I suppose that is how you gained your formidable physique, and here I thought you were a hero of some kind, but if farm work suits you best I will just have to put you there will I not?"

Yusho

He clicked his teeth exaggeratedly, sliding into what was left of his jacket and then jumping over the bed to walk next to her.

"Simple work ennobles a person," Yusho offered simply. But the rewards of it were small and its pits harsh, and even becoming strong enough to protect those whose lives were consigned to it couldn't make that life plentiful on its own. "Nothing wrong with being willing to do it! Monks have to eat too, you can't be a hero every day, there aren't enough rogue spirits to kick."

It took his mind off things to speak so freely with someone, but it was time he focused on what he could do here. And so he allowed Valerie to lead him into the city once more.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:58:36 PM by YOLF »