Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 14937 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2019, 05:20:38 AM »
Edelgard
3:45 AM Nexus Time

There was something soft over her. And a roof overhead. She couldn't hear any threatening sounds, nor feel any bloodlust or bluster of action. The air smelled neutral, perhaps the slightest bit perfumed - not quite incense. She could feel her own heart beeting and move all of her limbs.

Edelgard's eyes opened blearily, and she slowly sat up from the counch, scanning the room. "Sakura?" She called out, impassive.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 05:28:29 AM by Sinib »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2019, 05:28:12 AM »
Edelgard
3:45 AM

There was something soft over her. And a roof overhead. She couldn't hear any threatening sounds, nor feel any bloodlust or bluster of action. The air smelled neutral, perhaps the slightest bit perfumed - not quite incense. She could feel her own heart beeting and move all of her limbs.

Edelgard's eyes opened blearily, and she slowly sat up from the counch, scanning the room. "Sakura?" She called out, impassive.

Sakura

Sakura was quietly tapping away at a computer, which itself was sitting upon a shadowy desk suspended midair. A shiny ring now adorned her right ring finger, glistening in the darkness.

"Ah? You're awake? I thought you'd be sleepier after what you went through. I didn't leave bed for a week after I was shipped off to Finland."

She paused, opening her mouth, but didn't say anything. Her crimson red eyes, still pupilless, stared down at her. "Better now?" She finally asked.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2019, 05:34:59 AM »
Edelgard

She paced closer to Sakura after grabbing her spear again - the one she'd always used - and gave the caster a long, uneven stare in response, tilting her head only slightly in neither disagreement nor affirmation.

"What happened to you?" Edelgard asked.

She had no intention of specifying the subject of the inquiry. There were a dozen details the Forsaken had not missed before that she was immensily more certain of now, and there was little way Sakura would be unaware of them.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2019, 05:38:45 AM »
Edelgard

She paced closer to Sakura after grabbing her spear again - the one she'd always used - and gave the caster a long, uneven stare in response, tilting her head only slightly in neither disagreement nor affirmation.

"What happened to you?" Edelgard asked.

She had no intention of specifying the subject of the inquiry. There were a dozen details the Forsaken had not missed before that she was immensily more certain of now, and there was little way Sakura would be unaware of them.

Sakura

"Foof. That's a bit of a hard question you're asking me." Sakura answered sheepishly. "You, well, I signed a contract, and part of that involved granting me eternal youth." She extended her fangs, a now strangely natural function of her body. "I feed off blood, and am stronger at night. Otherwise, I'm the same as I always was."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2019, 03:22:14 PM »
Edelgard

A deep furrow formed between her brows. "Contract with what?" She asked, impatiently. Edelgard looked more closely for the changes to Sakura's physique, in lieu of the ones she couldn't see, as she tried to wrap her mind around the explanation.

"Blood from cannibalism?" The forsaken's voice grew heavy with something that could have been anxiety or disgust.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2019, 03:26:42 PM »
Sakura

Sakura furrowed her brow. "It's a bussiness contract, nothing more. I'm under the employment of a vampire, and it's nothing so dour as that. Any blood will work. I'll just be eating a lot more rare steaks than I used to."

She gulped. "And, it doesn't hurt people when I feed on them. I just drink a little bit of blood. And it feels really good for them too."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2019, 03:36:27 PM »
Edelgard

Her expression unfurrowed, but she couldn't help herself and leaned forward. Was her distress not obvious enough? Or perhaps it was too obvious, as to Edelgard the consequences to Sakura appeared like an obvious astral scar. She didn't remember a single story where one cursed to such strange needs ended up well.

Still, she asked, "Vampire?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2019, 03:39:25 PM »
Sakura

Sakura blinked, pausing a second before answering. "Bloodsucker. Creature of the night." She answered. "I drink blood to survive instead of eating. That's the only thing you need to worry about."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2019, 03:46:51 PM »
Edelgard

She fought back a grumble. That wasn't very descriptive. Nightly monsters weren't uncommon, but the word for monsters that consumed only blood was a foreign one. Any Forsaken that preyed on their fellows from such a mutation was a cannibal, irrespective of their other traits. Fortunately Sakura didn't sound limited to other humans.

"How often?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2019, 03:50:33 PM »
Sakura

Sakura blinked. "I'm not sure, I think it depends on how much I feed in one sitting. I get really antsy and cranky when I'm hungry."

She reached over and pulled Edelgard into a hug. "I'm not dangerous, don't worry. I won't feed on anybody who ism't willing."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2019, 03:54:18 PM »
Edelgard

She stiffened. But the forsaken woman's breathing remained solid, even as she allowed the hug to continue. "Not concerned," she spoke, pausing for an instant after though her mouth was still open. And then she contiued. "Feed on me, if needing."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 30, 2019, 03:58:49 PM »
Sakura

Sakura leaned down and pressed her lips againstthe base of Edelgard's neck. "You don't mind? That makes everything a lot easier for me."

She sounded relieved, and then bared her fangs, pressing them against Edelgard's neck.

"You're a lifesaver. Thank you."

Sakura's fangs sank into the girl's neck and began to slowly drink from her best friend in this strange world.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2019, 04:29:21 PM »
Edelgard

She was going to hum in affirmation and let Sakura take what she needed, but Edelgard was expecting pain. A sting. And a vague tremor of invasion to tolerate. Not whatever it was that instead crashed down her neck like electricity, making the warrior choke on a disarmed whine instead.

Lest she be able to reconsider, her blood thrummed and spilled from between her taunt muscles. She squeezed the haft of her spear, as her other hand twitched, claw-like, without respite. Heat pulsed in her body like a drum, and Edelgard bit down on her lips pointlessly, only adding to a mess of sensations she was already failing to herd. She knew sexual feeling, but this was sexual pleasure.

And for the life of her, she wasn't quite sure why she knew there was a big difference there.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 04:31:40 PM by YOLF »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »
Edelgard

She was going to hum in affirmation and let Sakura take what she needed, but Edelgard was expecting pain. A sting. And a vague tremor of invasion to tolerate. Not whatever it was that instead crashed down her neck like electricity, making the warrior choke on a disarmed whine instead.

Lest she be able to reconsider, her blood thrummed and spilled from between her taunt muscles. She squeezed the haft of her spear, as her other hand twitched, claw-like, without respite. Heat pulsed in her body like a drum, and Edelgard bit down on her lips pointlessly, only adding to a mess of sensations she was already failing to herd. She knew sexual feeling, but this was sexual pleasure.

And for the life of her, she wasn't quite sure why she knew there was a big difference there.

Sakura

Sakura drank. She climbed into Edelgard's lap, straddling her friend as she fed on the surprisingly tart and sour blood. She gently grabbed onto Edelgard's shoulders, a bit of her spit sliding down it as she did so. Edelgard could feel the thick, weighty addition that Sakura most certainly had not had during their duel the day before pressed right up against her thigh-

But then, Sakura broke contact and pressed herself against Edelgard to hide the sour face she was making. "Your blood-it's got a unique taste, Edel..."

Sakura's large breasts were pressed right up against Edelgard's smaller ones, and she could feel Edelgard's arousal awash against her. "S-see, it feels good. I was surprised at first too..."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2019, 07:40:31 PM »
Edelgard

Another drop of blood fell from Edelgard's lips as Sakura parted from her, and then pressed closer as if it was natural. There was relief, and at the same time a suffocated sigh from the Forsaken's lips. Her thighs quivered, unseemly, under the mage, and she became dreadfully aware of every patch of burning skin her friend was touching, directly or indirectly.

"Is... it done?" She asked, voice faded. Things Edelgard expected and others she didn't, soft or hard against skin and thin clothing, were distracting even to her breathing now.

She inhaled, turning her head just a touch, such that Sakura's hair rubbed against her cheek. "You. Shaft. When did you get one?"