Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 14830 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #240 on: September 30, 2019, 07:43:16 PM »
Edelgard

Another drop of blood fell from Edelgard's lips as Sakura parted from her, and then pressed closer as if it was natural. There was relief, and at the same time a suffocated sigh from the Forsaken's lips. Her thighs quivered, unseemly, under the mage, and she became dreadfully aware of every patch of burning skin her friend was touching, directly or indirectly.

"Is... it done?" She asked, voice faded. Things Edelgard expected and others she didn't, soft or hard against skin and thin clothing, were distracting even to her breathing now.

She inhaled, turning her head just a touch, such that Sakura's hair rubbed against her cheek. "You. Shaft. When did you get one?"

Sakura

Sakura's cheeks were flushed from the influx of Edelgard's blood. "L-last night. Sapphire played a prank on me and injected me with some concoction of hers that made me grow it... It's supposed to go away, but it hasn't shown any signs of doing so yet..."

Now that it had been brought to her attention again, Sakura felt it twitch against Edelgard's steely thigh as blood rushed into it.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 30, 2019, 08:13:55 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard didn't want what was flooding through her head right now. It was disorienting, foreign, and completely inappropriate. Sakura should have warned her about that part first. No. No, it didn't make a difference. She wasn't that shallow. SHe offered. The least she could do was pointedly not squirm pathetically in the younger woman's hold.

"Your wand needs... discipline," she grumbled. Her free arm had wound itself around Sakura, fighting with itself to not tighten further. It wasn't alone. It ached when her muscles inadvertently rubbed against the other's, and sweat ran down her forehead while she tried to keep her lap as still as possible.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 30, 2019, 08:16:28 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard didn't want what was flooding through her head right now. It was disorienting, foreign, and completely inappropriate. Sakura should have warned her about that part first. No. No, it didn't make a difference. She wasn't that shallow. SHe offered. The least she could do was pointedly not squirm pathetically in the younger woman's hold.

"Your wand needs... discipline," she grumbled. Her free arm had wound itself around Sakura, fighting with itself to not tighten further. It wasn't alone. It ached when her muscles inadvertently rubbed against the other's, and sweat ran down her forehead while she tried to keep her lap as still as possible.

Sakura

"My wand would rebel, so I remain vulnerable to her whimsies."

Sakura sighed, pulling Edelgard closer into a tight hug. "I'm sorry for leaving without telling you where I was going. I'd hate it if you did that to me."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 30, 2019, 08:19:52 PM »
Edelgard

She inhaled deeply, blinking away the wetness in her eyes. Her twitching cooled, just for a moment, and she coiled closer instead of retreating.

"I... nothing to apologize for." She swallowed dry. If Sakura could allow her this much, if she could let her do something for her and tolerate her flaws, then that was good enough. "Next time, please say. When you go."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 30, 2019, 08:23:18 PM »
Edelgard

She inhaled deeply, blinking away the wetness in her eyes. Her twitching cooled, just for a moment, and she coiled closer instead of retreating.

"I... nothing to apologize for." She swallowed dry. If Sakura could allow her this much, if she could let her do something for her and tolerate her flaws, then that was good enough. "Next time, please say. When you go."

Sakura

"I will." She answered simply, holding the emotionally vulnerable elf close. Her shaft, restrained by her panties as it was, still twitched restlessly as she held the sweaty girl close. "Do you want to go do something. I'm honestly wide awake right now, and I'm getting a bit restless."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 30, 2019, 08:25:57 PM »
Edelgard

Accompanying Sakura, whatever she needed to do, sounded good. Yes. Distracting. She nodded against the girl's shoulder, but held herself. She didn't unattach from her yet.

"You're still flushed. No problem?" Edelgard asked, as though her breathing was not yet imperfect and her own skin still flushed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 30, 2019, 08:27:58 PM »
Edelgard

Accompanying Sakura, whatever she needed to do, sounded good. Yes. Distracting. She nodded against the girl's shoulder, but held herself. She didn't unattach from her yet.

"You're still flushed. No problem?" Edelgard asked, as though her breathing was not yet imperfect and her own skin still flushed.

Sakura

"You're one to talk, you're still hot and bothered from my bite..." She teased her friend a bit before freeing herself from Edelgard. "I'm fine. Great, even. I think it means that I recently fed."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 30, 2019, 08:39:46 PM »
Edelgard

So it was obvious. Even if it wasn't, Sakura would know, she knew how it worked, and she wasn't stupid.

Edelgard shook her head out of it, re-winding her fingers around her spear. Sakura gave her space, and she returned it. Sitting up, pacing silently in place, until her breaths were not so obvious, and her sullen expression was returned to life.

"Good," she said. And stared, expectant.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 30, 2019, 08:44:11 PM »
Edelgard

So it was obvious. Even if it wasn't, Sakura would know, she knew how it worked, and she wasn't stupid.

Edelgard shook her head out of it, re-winding her fingers around her spear. Sakura gave her space, and she returned it. Sitting up, pacing silently in place, until her breaths were not so obvious, and her sullen expression was returned to life.

"Good," she said. And stared, expectant.

Sakura

Sakura reached out and rubbed Edelgard's head with a wide smile. "Good, good. I feel invigorated and strong, thanks to you. I don't know what I would do without you."

Hopefully, that would make Edelgard feel better. Sakura reached out and lifted her up off the couch, holding onto her hand gently. She gently patted her own chest, making sure that Sapphire was comfortable inside there before pulling Edelgard onwards. "Come on, let's go find something to kill and make some money. My blood's boiling, I want to test my new powers!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 18, 2019, 03:04:37 PM »
Thorra

6:00 PM Nexus Time

Thorra was lost. The tall woman walked down the streets of this strange new city, in this exceptionally strange world. She couldn't contact Arn, which wasn't too strange, she was sure her attendant was going to show up anyway of her own accord. What was strange, though, was the overbearing abundance of magic. She could feel it, sense it in the air.

She tightened her grip, ready for the inevitable magical enemies to strike her. She wanted to give whomever had created this place a good clobbering.

8:00 PM Nexus Time

But, that never came. She was getting tired of their cowardice, but no matter.

She walked right into the first shop she saw, trusting fate to send her towards an interesting person.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2019, 04:54:13 PM »
Neptune

"Ring the fucking bell!"

The shop was immaculate, clean and structured, unlike anything it had looked like before. There were no piles of junk on the floor, everything was in order, everything except for the angry girl purple head marching up on the new intruder to her sanctum.

"I've had it with these motherfucking clients barging in like they own the place!"

She drew closer with every step, which only served to make the difference in height more and more pronounced. The owner of the shop was by no means short, no it was the other woman who was simply huge, huge enough to have violated some traffic laws on her way here, probably.

"Can't you read? It's after eight, we're closed. CLOSED!" She jabbed her finger into the exposed belly of the horrendously tall woman, was she a half breed giant or something? And then there was the indecency shown here, Neptune was quite scandalous herself but this girl was so lightly dressed it would have made her blush if she wasn't so annoyed.

Calm down, just breathe in, breathe in....

She had to calm down before her magic went even more out of control and they sent a team to check in on her. It was already cascading off her in massive waves that was even overpowering the presence of her workshop, if this kept it would be bad....

Neptune crossed her arms and breathed in.

"Why are you possessing her?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2019, 04:58:41 PM »
Thorra

"Why am I possessing her? You already know what I really am?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at the bizzare little girl. Was it really that big a deal to come after closing...?

She hunched down to better fit inside the cramped building, crouching down to Neptune's height. She stared into the girl's purple eyes with a sense of wonder. "Are you the one, who's been letting off so much magic I could sense it?"

She smiled. "You're interesting! My name is Thorra!"

She reached out and grabbed Neptune's hand, shaking it vigorously, as if the girl hadn't been yelling at her. Neptune felt a calming feeling upon seeing her smile, relaxing her and making her reconsider if yelling at such a cute girl was really worth it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 05:34:17 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 18, 2019, 05:44:28 PM »
Neptune

"Pretty much yeah, my stuff is pretty amazing hehe..." She tapped her hair clips absentmindedly or at least it appeared so on the surface. In truth she was analyzing Thorra's composition, every second she glanced revealing more and more to her.

"Neptune.....That's my name." Her purple eyes met Thorra's.

"What? Is my magic that unpleasant?" It really shouldn't be, if anything it should be soothing to someone like her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 18, 2019, 05:53:29 PM »
Neptune

"Pretty much yeah, my stuff is pretty amazing hehe..." She tapped her hair clips absentmindedly or at least it appeared so on the surface. In truth she was analyzing Thorra's composition, every second she glanced revealing more and more to her.

"Neptune.....That's my name." Her purple eyes met Thorra's.

"What? Is my magic that unpleasant?" It really shouldn't be, if anything it should be soothing to someone like her.

Thorra

Thorra's lightning-bolt eyes gleamed, seeming to crackle with electricity when Neptune met her eyes. Thorra's body contained untold power and strength, but the real incredibleness of her was the godlike manufacturing of her-the hammer. She was truly alive, bursting with soul and energy.

"Nice to meet you, Neptune." The large woman sat down, stretching her arms before placing herself down upon her lap. "I don't know if it's your magic! It feels like there's magic everywhere, which is super weird! Where in the world am I right now?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 18, 2019, 06:18:47 PM »
Neptune

As the half giant sat down something odd occurred within the workshop itself. It was like the floor shifted beneath her until it become like a soft cushion that perfectly followed her shape for maximum comfort. Despite it did not change its visual appearance whatsoever.

The owner however, was having some real troubles of her own however. As the electrifying gaze met her she couldn't bare it for even a second. She to look somewhere, anywhere but directly at her. She could practically feel her cheeks flush.

Come on think something, anything!

"Ca-can I hold you?"

During the internal struggle, she had ended up looking right at the hammer with brimming curiosity.