Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 14827 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #255 on: October 18, 2019, 06:25:05 PM »
Neptune

As the half giant sat down something odd occurred within the workshop itself. It was like the floor shifted beneath her until it become like a soft cushion that perfectly followed her shape for maximum comfort. Despite it did not change its visual appearance whatsoever.

The owner however, was having some real troubles of her own however. As the electrifying gaze met her she couldn't bare it for even a second. She to look somewhere, anywhere but directly at her. She could practically feel her cheeks flush.

Come on think something, anything!

"Ca-can I hold you?"

During the internal struggle, she had ended up looking right at the hammer with brimming curiosity.

Thorra

Thorra leaned forward, staring at Neptune. "I guess, but only if you stay near my body."

An idea bulb seemed to go off in her head. She picked herself back up and then patted her lap. "I'll let you play with me if you sit here, Nep."

She crossed her legs, creating a comfortable seat for the smith to sit on. "And, you can tell me about yourself and what you do."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 18, 2019, 06:44:33 PM »
Neptune

Neptune nodded shyly and slowly sat down on the offered seat.

"I make things, equipment and stuff but mostly kick ass weapons that go pew pew... Even then, you're amazing Thorra! I can't even begin to imagine the materials needed to make this, well I could but getting it would be super duper hard and the guilds are already yelling about some weird lab they want examined...."

In the midst of her monologue, Neptune reached down to try and pick up the hammer.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 18, 2019, 06:57:50 PM »
Neptune

Neptune nodded shyly and slowly sat down on the offered seat.

"I make things, equipment and stuff but mostly kick ass weapons that go pew pew... Even then, you're amazing Thorra! I can't even begin to imagine the materials needed to make this, well I could but getting it would be super duper hard and the guilds are already yelling about some weird lab they want examined...."

In the midst of her monologue, Neptune reached down to try and pick up the hammer.

Thorra

As Neptune lifted up the hammer, she felt herself grow, in both height and strength. Power coursed through her veins. "I am amazing, aren't I, ehehe~" She giggled, petting her friend's head. As she grew, she felt her clothes grow tight. "You're pretty cool yourself! So you, like, could you forge me to be stronger, then? In theory, I mean. I'm trying to become stronger and better than my mother and all..."

Neptune could feel Thorra's worry and jealousy in that moment.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:02:19 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2019, 07:24:49 PM »
Neptune

"Whoaoahoh..."

Neptune was way too occupied with her changing body to answer any questions. It wasn't every day that you sprouted  an extra half foot of height. She felt herself get much bigger or rather the floor was further away, it was disorienting but only for a second or two.

Then when got a grip she immediately twirled the hammer around and hummed in appreciation.

"As balanced as the best of swords, and the power boost is nice... Elemental manipulation too a hint of divinity Humm Humm I could work with this, still... ."

She turned to look at Thorra's puppet body. "Why the growing?? My panties are on full display and that's B A D." Indeed her jacket hadn't grown along with her and only went down to her waist leaving them fully exposed.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:26:30 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2019, 07:29:29 PM »
Neptune

"Whoaoahoh..."

Neptune was way too occupied with her changing body to answer any questions. It wasn't every day that you sprouted  an extra half foot of height. She felt herself get much bigger or rather the floor was further away, it was disorienting but only for a second or two.

Then when got a grip she immediately twirled the hammer around and hummed in appreciation.

"As balanced as the best of swords, and the power boost is nice... Elemental manipulation too a hint of divinity Humm Humm I could work with this, still... ."

She turned to look at Thorra's puppet body. "Why the growing?? My panties are on full display and that's B A D." Indeed her jacket hadn't grown along with her and only went down to her waist leaving them fully exposed.

Thorra

"Just put on my clothes, they'll fit you now." Thorra laughed. "You grow because I was made by giants, that's why!" Neptune felt her arm move on its own, swinging her arm as a test. "Your body isn't half bad either, Neptune. Why do you want hide it!"

She stood Neptune up, and flexed her muscles. "So, what's this about a guild, Nep?"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:34:53 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 18, 2019, 07:51:50 PM »
Neptune

"Guilds, plural jeez. They are these big groups of mages here in the Citadel of Sorcery that fight fight fight for supremacy! Okay not literally fight, most of the time but they compete for control and now  with that new piece of land getting available everybody is just a teeny bit antsy. But never mind that. "

She glared at the hammer.

"I'd call you out for the super rude moving my body bit but that's beside the point. Less is more! Don't just hand them all the goods at the start, you won't keep their interest like that. But if you keep them right there on the edge, they're gonna go absolutely crazy about you!"

Her jacket suddenly dissolved in a bright array of color before reforming itself from the deepest level all the way up until it was an exact copy of what she'd just worn, only bigger.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 18, 2019, 07:59:23 PM »
Neptune

"Guilds, plural jeez. They are these big groups of mages here in the Citadel of Sorcery that fight fight fight for supremacy! Okay not literally fight, most of the time but they compete for control and now  with that new piece of land getting available everybody is just a teeny bit antsy. But never mind that. "

She glared at the hammer.

"I'd call you out for the super rude moving my body bit but that's beside the point. Less is more! Don't just hand them all the goods at the start, you won't keep their interest like that. But if you keep them right there on the edge, they're gonna go absolutely crazy about you!"

Her jacket suddenly dissolved in a bright array of color before reforming itself from the deepest level all the way up until it was an exact copy of what she'd just worn, only bigger.

Thorra

"I've never had any issues with that, Nep!" The purple haired woman felt her heart suddenly start throbbing for Thorra. She felt the other woman's hands reach around and grope her. "You've got such a fine body, and such cool enchanted relics-do you make them all yourself?"

She stood up, lifting Neptune up with her own, larger, body. "Can you show me, your stuff!?! I'll let you play with my lightning if you do! Try out all my neat features!"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 08:38:21 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 19, 2019, 02:16:16 AM »
Neptune

"Hey hey, just because you're cool and smooth don't mean you can bad touch,  stop being so handy, you totally can't afford it."

Neptune was squirming in her hold, clearly not comfortable with what was happening.

"And of course I made them all, that's why I'm famous. You're looking at the Forger of the Stars herself hahaha!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
~
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2019, 02:22:33 AM »
Neptune

"Hey hey, just because you're cool and smooth don't mean you can bad touch,  stop being so handy, you totally can't afford it."

Neptune was squirming in her hold, clearly not comfortable with what was happening.

"And of course I made them all, that's why I'm famous. You're looking at the Forger of the Stars herself hahaha!"

Thorra

"Hahaha!" She laughed through Neptune's mouth. "I don't want to like, not talk though. That's boring. How could I build my legend like that!"

But, she stopped controlling Neptune's movements, for the moment. "So, is that like your legendary title, Nep? Show me your greatest creation!"

The adhd Hammer insisted excitedly, before grabbing Neptune into a hug. "Come on, it'll be fun!"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 02:26:03 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2019, 03:19:30 AM »
Neptune

"Hah....hahahaha..."

Neptune burst out in fullblown laughter like Thorra had just said something absolutely hilariously, because to her,, the hammer definitely had. This girl was just way to gullible.

"Whadda you mean greatest creation? Any worthy weapon smith who ever says they've made their greatest creation should just go and kill themselves already. Who cares about being greater than other people if you can't even beat yourself!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2019, 02:51:03 PM »
Neptune

"Hah....hahahaha..."

Neptune burst out in fullblown laughter like Thorra had just said something absolutely hilariously, because to her,, the hammer definitely had. This girl was just way to gullible.

"Whadda you mean greatest creation? Any worthy weapon smith who ever says they've made their greatest creation should just go and kill themselves already. Who cares about being greater than other people if you can't even beat yourself!"

Thorra

"W-wow..." Thorra began to crackle with excitement. Electricity crackled all along Neptune's body, blanketing her in a blue-glowing aura.

"So, you're the real deal then! Do you think that you could improve me, if I got you the materials? You are the Forger of the Stars, are you not?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 20, 2019, 06:57:57 AM »
Neptune

"Then what about a god ray? All I'd need for that is high quality crystal and the patience to jam it into, it might hurt a bit though hmmm.."

She looked down at the hammer. "Would it be too much to ask for you to transfer the burden of this onto my reserves? I wanna see how high maintenance you are."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 20, 2019, 02:31:06 PM »
Thorra

"J-jam it in?!?" She shook her head. "No, no, no. I can't do that Nep. There isn't any maintainance on my end. This isn't magic, not at all. It's just something I do."

She raised Nep's arm up, and then it came hurtling down in an arc towards the floor. "I just grant you these powers, and you share your body with me in exchange. There isn't really anything more to it than that."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 21, 2019, 03:46:11 AM »
Neptune °

"Ah I see that does makes things easier."Neptune replied while walking into the backroom, this is where she stored protypes not meant for sale as well as raw materials.

"But yeah I'll have to jam it in. The bigger it is, the better but... It's gonna be a real tight fit, do you think you can handle that?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 21, 2019, 03:50:43 AM »
Neptune °

"Ah I see that does makes things easier."Neptune replied while walking into the backroom, this is where she stored protypes not meant for sale as well as raw materials.

"But yeah I'll have to jam it in. The bigger it is, the better but... It's gonna be a real tight fit, do you think you can handle that?"

Thorra

The hammer's body followed Dutifully along behind them, but hit her head with a grunt as she walked into the doorway. She shook her head before ducking down, following Neptune properly.

"I'm totally ready. Super duper ready. I've taken some enormous things inside of me before."

Thorra sounded excited, but apprehensive. A little fear followed by a swell of pride.

Neptune felt her breating quicken as Thorra glanced around at the loot, and her many prototype relics.