Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 14783 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #285 on: November 25, 2019, 07:59:34 PM »
Edelgard

She nodded stiffly. "Wonder if... clothes in the closets," Edelgard said, as she sauntered off towards the door to her quarters. There was nothing else to discuss right now.

Sakura

Sakura held tightly onto Edelgard, pulling her past her own quarters and towards her own. "Aren't you staying with me from now on? I'll figure out how to set it up so you can get in on your own."

The vampiress flashed a toothy grin, inadvertantly showing off her elongated fangs. "I'll feel safter with you around while I sleep during the day, anyway."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 26, 2019, 01:38:53 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard's mouth hung open in a small circle as Sakura dragged her. It was not her intention to disturb, but put that way, she realized her mistake.

She snapped her mouth closed with a click of the teeth. "Understood." The Forsaken said, straightening out the flaws of her expression. Falling into step, she waited for Sakura to head for the bath first.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 26, 2019, 04:21:53 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard's mouth hung open in a small circle as Sakura dragged her. It was not her intention to disturb, but put that way, she realized her mistake.

She snapped her mouth closed with a click of the teeth. "Understood." The Forsaken said, straightening out the flaws of her expression. Falling into step, she waited for Sakura to head for the bath first.

Sakura

Yet, Sakura pulled her in with her. "We're both girls. We can bathe together, and I don't want you to be covered in that any longer than you do. Rin will take care of the cleaning while we're in the bath." Sakura insisted, pulling on her arm towards the bathroom, which was already filling itself with hot water.

"...Just ignore my addition. It should disappear soon." She muttered under her breath, finally looking away with a face full of red.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 26, 2019, 04:39:03 AM »
Edelgard

Something about this whole situation left her uncomfortable, but Sakura wanted... the opposite. Well, then she would stay close and look out for her. Regardless of their genders or parts.

"No problem," she said.

She set her weapon aside with a sigh, and undid the stained clothes. The metal parts fell one of by one on the flooring along with darkened fiber and cloth, and she loosed her shoes from her feet before leaning in to test the water.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 26, 2019, 04:48:36 AM »
Edelgard

Something about this whole situation left her uncomfortable, but Sakura wanted... the opposite. Well, then she would stay close and look out for her. Regardless of their genders or parts.

"No problem," she said.

She set her weapon aside with a sigh, and undid the stained clothes. The metal parts fell one of by one on the flooring along with darkened fiber and cloth, and she loosed her shoes from her feet before leaning in to test the water.

Sakura

Sakura proceeded to do the same. Her clothes vanished into thin air, leaving the purple-haired woman stark naked in front of Edelgard. Her penis gently dangled between her legs, but, doing her best to ignore it, she climbed into the bathtub, submerging herself in the warm water.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 28, 2019, 12:39:43 AM »
Edelgard

It was a clipped and silent affair, for Edelgard felt not the need to speak of the relief of washing away the grime and gore. She took a basin and dipped hot water and soap over herself, ignoring the scratch of absence in washing away what clung to her skin, until she was satisfied, then sank into the opposite end of the bathtub of her companion.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 28, 2019, 03:50:48 AM »
Sakura

Sakura idly watched her companion scrub away the grime, watching in rapture as she found herself able to count the grains that were falling off her with her newly enhanced senses. It was only stopping after almost a minute.

She sighed, shaking her head as Edelgard entered next to her. "It's going to be hard. Adjusting to this new body."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 29, 2019, 02:45:36 AM »
Edelgard

She looked up from the disarmingly hot water, not bothering to push away the wet hair that fell on her face like crumpled curtains. "Didn't think it would? Or regretting?" Edelgard asked, the gently rising steam and other things placing a sliver of pressure in her tone.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 29, 2019, 03:13:36 AM »
Edelgard

She looked up from the disarmingly hot water, not bothering to push away the wet hair that fell on her face like crumpled curtains. "Didn't think it would? Or regretting?" Edelgard asked, the gently rising steam and other things placing a sliver of pressure in her tone.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura knew she was not going to get the most complex answer from her partner, but she knew that she would at least be listening. So, the fledgling vampire began to talk.

"No, I don't regret it. I can't. How stupid would that be, having regrets before the first night was even over?" She shook her head. "No, I'm quite happy with it. I no longer age. I'm immune to diseases. I'm stronger, and naturally regenerate. I have an unlimited period of time to research my magic. No, I don't regret it at all." Clicking her tongue, she paused before continuing her monologue. "It's just-I don't know how to say it. It's a bit more intense than I expected. I can see things with clarity far beyond what I've ever experienced before. My reflexes are similarly improved, and I can hear the quietest whispers. Imagine not being able see, and then, one day, you make a choice and boom!" She slammed her fist against the water. "Suddenly, you can see perfectly."

Sakura sank deeper into the water, submerging her chin. "It's a little bit like that."

Then, she sank deeper, leaving only her glowing red eyes staring at Edelgard's face, waiting for her inevitably curt responce.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 29, 2019, 05:03:58 AM »
Edelgard

She stared intently at Sakura, holding her limbs closer to herself. When Edelgard answered, her words were lined with exhaustion. "Big choices have never done good for me. I make the wrong ones. And they are... are irrevocable."

The warrior's gaze fell away, drawn to the polearm left just outside the bath. "Those things - becoming stronger in those ways, those matter to you?"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 05:04:37 AM by YOLF »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 29, 2019, 05:07:52 AM »
Edelgard

She stared intently at Sakura, holding her limbs closer to herself. When Edelgard answered, her words were lined with exhaustion. "Big choices have never done good for me. I make the wrong ones. And they are... are irrevocable."

The warrior's gaze fell away, drawn to the polearm left just outside the bath. "Those things - becoming stronger in those ways, those matter to you?"

Sakura

Sakura slowly nodded after several long seconds. "Not the physical boons so much, but I don't want to age if I don't have to. I don't want to grow old. I don't want to die before I manage to find my sister. And having to drink blood instead of eating for nourishment isn't a terribly bad price that I had to pay."

She suddenly perked up. "Oh, I also got us a job! Guarding the vampire king, she's offered to pay us well!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 29, 2019, 08:02:51 PM »
Edelgard

She titled her head in turn. "Vampire king? One who made you a bloocksucker?" Edelgard asked.

Guarding a king was not such a new concept for the Forsaken, yet it made her spine tingle coldly. How many enemies did this one have? Was she hunted for their consumption practices, or other things?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 29, 2019, 08:06:45 PM »
Sakura

"Yes, she made me a baron. It should give us some connections to work with, as well as a healthy sized steady paycheck on top of whatever the citadel provides us." Sakura answered. "If she needs us, we can take a portal to her."

She slid over to Edelgard on the other side of the bath and pullrd her into a loose hug. "Everything will be fine, don't worry." She said.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 30, 2019, 08:11:41 PM »
Edelgard

She frowned at the term. Title-granted nobility was always stranger to grasp than lines of birth and role. But whatever Sakura decided they were to do, she would follow. They were sworn to a common goal, and for it they needed assets.

Edelgard wanted to believe it was that simple. She didn't avoid the loose embrace, but merely leaned weightlessly on her companion in response.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 30, 2019, 09:11:28 PM »
Edelgard

She frowned at the term. Title-granted nobility was always stranger to grasp than lines of birth and role. But whatever Sakura decided they were to do, she would follow. They were sworn to a common goal, and for it they needed assets.

Edelgard wanted to believe it was that simple. She didn't avoid the loose embrace, but merely leaned weightlessly on her companion in response.

Sakura

Oh, she wasn't going to miss that social cue! She pulled Edelgard closer. "What's wrong?"