Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 14748 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2019, 05:22:46 PM »
Sakura

"Mhm." Sakura answered succinctly. Her shadows began to skillgully braid her hair into a single, long drill shaped lock hanging down her back. "My sister, Luvia. She doesn't like scars. We use magic to heal them." Sakura continued on. "But I think they can add to the rugged beauty of something, personally."

She patted Edelgard on the shoulder. "Done."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 09, 2019, 01:42:19 AM »
Edelgard

She ran a hand through the elaborately woven hair, glancing at the girl over the patted shoulder. Her focus reflected a tacit approval of the getup. It wouldn't be a hindrance, and it felt solid. The effort lavished on it seemed to Edelgard to be redundantly regal, but it was reminiscent of how Sakura had her own hair previously. Perhaps it could show their allegiance too.

Edelgard gave a slight nod to Sakura, and rose to grab for the towels. She responded as she began to dry her body. "Scars are badges. For many, they're shame. But, in truth, always both."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 09, 2019, 01:47:52 AM »
Edelgard

She ran a hand through the elaborately woven hair, glancing at the girl over the patted shoulder. Her focus reflected a tacit approval of the getup. It wouldn't be a hindrance, and it felt solid. The effort lavished on it seemed to Edelgard to be redundantly regal, but it was reminiscent of how Sakura had her own hair previously. Perhaps it could show their allegiance too.

Edelgard gave a slight nod to Sakura, and rose to grab for the towels. She responded as she began to dry her body. "Scars are badges. For many, they're shame. But, in truth, always both."

Sakura

Sakura did the same, standing up and grabbing her own, wrapping it around herself and covering herself up. "Yeah. They are."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 09, 2019, 11:31:50 PM »
Edelgard

Once she was content with the excess of water she'd pulled off herself, the Forsaken woman wrapped the towel around herself, grabbing her spear again as she strode out of the bathroom. She paused a second later to look back at Sakura. "Ah... are clothes for me here?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 09, 2019, 11:38:51 PM »
Sakura

"Yeah, uh, I make my own clothes." Sakura answered. "With my magic."

To demonstrate, her shadow suddenly wrapped around her, solidifying into the shape of pajamas around her, the color and texture quickly following behind that process to mimic the feeling of silk.

"Yours are still in the wash, but I could design you something in the meantime."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 09, 2019, 11:47:01 PM »
Edelgard

She frowned at the convenience of it. It rankled at her because it would have rankled at cloth-makers and weavers she knew to know it was so simple, and that the someone who made it so simple had no qualms in sharing her work.

Nonetheless, that vague bother was a world away, and she nodded. "Please."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2020, 11:47:10 PM »
Thorra

8:00 AM Nexus Time

Thorra had flown straight to the Citadel. Gawking spectators took pictures of the nearly naked woman flying lazily through the sky carring a dragon's corpse through the air by its tail. It had taken her a little bit to go through customs, arguing briefly about paying them some sort of toll, she made it inside.  She carefully carried it to Neptune's, making sure not to bump into anything with the gargantuan corpse until she arrived outside the familar shop.

Carefully balancing the dragon on her shoulder, she wrapped on the door with her foot.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 13, 2020, 04:51:12 AM »
Neptune

Thee door opened by itself for her with a slightly creaking but otherwise nothing else happened. What she would see, clearly visible from the entrance was Neptune's downed form on the top of a pile of junk.

"Zzzzz...."

She was fast asleep and she was holding something, no, upon a closer look she was clearly spooning a big blue blob. Her legs came around it neatly enough to hold it in place against her stomach, not that it looked like it wanted to get away either as it was rubbing against her too.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2020, 12:04:09 AM »
Thorra

"Heeeeey! Wake up! I brought you goodies!" Thorra exclaimed, stomping her foot in the doorway. She didn't want to leave her prize unguarded! Who knew how hard it would be to find and kill another dragon if somebody stole it! They were on guard for her now!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2020, 01:12:15 AM »
Neptune

Snoooooore.

The purplehead remained asleep even as the doorway magically expanded to let Thorra and her prize in, not only that but the interior grew as well with a whooshing and cranking noise of cogs

Yet the owner slept through it all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2020, 08:07:47 PM »
Neptune

Snoooooore.

The purplehead remained asleep even as the doorway magically expanded to let Thorra and her prize in, not only that but the interior grew as well with a whooshing and cranking noise of cogs

Yet the owner slept through it all.

Thorra

Thorra snorted in annoyance, in a manner not dissimilar to a horse. she dragged the dragon inside and closed the door behind her before finally letting go of it. Then, the giant woman marched over towards Neptune in a huff and bruskly lifted her up, shaking the sleepyhead. "Come on, wake up! I brought you what you asked for!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 19, 2020, 10:49:24 PM »
Neptune

"Uwuah!"

The surprise yelp was followed by her eyes snapping open as the alchemist began flailing wildly.

"Whoa-where are they at? Have they breached the gates yet? Don't let them in, just don't, HOLD THE DOOR!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 19, 2020, 10:54:07 PM »
Neptune

"Uwuah!"

The surprise yelp was followed by her eyes snapping open as the alchemist began flailing wildly.

"Whoa-where are they at? Have they breached the gates yet? Don't let them in, just don't, HOLD THE DOOR!"

Thorra

Thorra gave Neptune a bemused look before putting her down. She looked down at the flailing purple-head's expression and shook her head. "No, it's just me!" She exclaimed. "Chill!"

She crouched down to Neptune's height and stared her in the eye. "I brought you a dragon, like you asked."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 21, 2020, 06:51:47 PM »
Neptune

"Ohhhhhh...."

The shopkeeper blinked and noticed the large carcass on the floor. Then she blinked again before shaking her head.

"No, that won't work. The affinity is all wrong. A fire or lightning dragon would have been perfect, even a water dragon might have worked. But that is too much of a clash, if I infused it with this, it'll just end up weaker." Neptune kept shaking her head as she looked at the dragon.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 21, 2020, 07:03:07 PM »
Thorra

Thorra furrowed her brows and scowled at Neptune. "That's rather important information, isn't it?" She tapped her heel against the floor, shaking the building rythmically with her annoyance. "They'll be onto me now. I'd have gone to the mountains if you'd let me know earlier."

She took a glance at the carcass and frowned again. She didn't want to waste the corpse...

That would make this brave creature's death to have been in vain, which was completely unacceptable to her. There had to be meaning in the murder of such a magestic beast.

"Even if you can't upgrade me with this, there has to be something you can make with his body, right?" She pointed at her chestpiece and then looked at her cape. "Can't you upgrade my cape or something, or make me new armor? Maybe make me a ring that lets me breathe acid?"

She looked cute, earnest, and hopeful. "Please?"