Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 18620 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2019, 01:17:44 AM »
Amanda

"Oh hush, and stop fooling around or I'll have to discipline you Eru sweetie~" Eru made the cutest faces when she got snubbed, it was just way to delicous to resist, which brought her to current idea. The elf had agreed to try anything on, so she was gonna squeeze as much as possible out of that.

""We're going somewhere much better, Where we're going they have authentic maid uniforms, I'v always wanted my own cute little elf maid, who does my bidding. And you're gonna looook juuuust perfect in it, Uwaaah, I can't wait to see how you make it pop out."

Eruraviel

"Bwah? Maid???" Eru sounded shocked, even appaled. "I've never dressed up like that before, it's unbecoming!" She sounded legitimately upset and shaken, unlike her normal teasing tone of voice. "Y-you're going to need to do some pretty impressive stuff to get me to agree to putting th-that on, Amanda!"

As she protested, her breasts began jiggling with her movements. They swayed back and forth as she was dragged along towards the next destination.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2019, 08:15:40 PM »
Amanda

"Pfft... you're not seriously expecting me to put something that boring on you. Oh no, the one you're gonna be wearing will have more frills than any dress you've ever worn, and it'll be even shorter than my skirt, and don't even pretend you don't like how short my skirt is." Amanda replied, sounding clearly amused. Meanwhile she kept dragging her along while ignoring the complaints, because they were almost at their destination now.

"Hmm... That does leave the question of Thigh highs or pantyhose open. The former does have its appeal, but you don't really fit the archetype for it. Pantyhose on the other hand, you certainly have the body for it, and your airheadedness lends itself well to fortunate accidents."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2019, 11:42:02 PM »
Amanda

"Pfft... you're not seriously expecting me to put something that boring on you. Oh no, the one you're gonna be wearing will have more frills than any dress you've ever worn, and it'll be even shorter than my skirt, and don't even pretend you don't like how short my skirt is." Amanda replied, sounding clearly amused. Meanwhile she kept dragging her along while ignoring the complaints, because they were almost at their destination now.

"Hmm... That does leave the question of Thigh highs or pantyhose open. The former does have its appeal, but you don't really fit the archetype for it. Pantyhose on the other hand, you certainly have the body for it, and your airheadedness lends itself well to fortunate accidents."

Eruraviel

"I don't know what either of those are, but pantyhose sounds fun. I don't know what you mean by airheaded, though. I'm anything but!"

She thought about herself getting dressed up in a frilly maid uniform and screwing Amanda's brains out, and had to admit it was arousing. Plus, she enjoyed showing off her assets rather much.

She began to blush, her ears twitching in arousal.

"You'll be the one to lose, Amanda!"

Although maybe losing on purpose would be fun too.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2019, 12:55:46 AM »
The Winter Principality

The guards, and the shoppers, were watching the two sorceress' back and forth from a safe distance. They were all trying of course not to draw attention to the fact that they were watching, and hoping for some sort of action to take place despite the early winter chill hanging over the snow-covered streets. But nobody thought to try to stop them, not yet anyway.

---------------------------

The Lapis Spire

12:30 PM

Christina seemed only to smile mysteriously at Sakura's subdued reaction to the tower's visual display, and it grew into an outright grin as Edelgard attempted to walk right up to and into the place. Despite its size and importance the Lapis Spire seemed utterly unguarded save for its wards, and so nothing appeared to try to stop the forsaken woman from entering.

Then she crossed the doorless threshold, and rather than an opening to the stone interior Edelgard found herself... somewhere else. Somewhere dark, and cold, and familiar - the Imaginary Abyss which Sakura had shown her before. And the next thing she knew, she was turned around and walking right back out the way she came.

The redheaded magus who led them there started to giggle.

Sakura

Sakura raised her eyebrow, giggling at Edelgard with Christina. "Not bad. You set up a portal to deter intruders?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2019, 03:33:42 AM »
The Lapis Spire

Christina let out a loud 'mmhmm~!' with a wink and a victory sign at that one. "Oh no, if I was trying to be rude about this you would have never gotten out of there. That was just a little joke. The College of Spatial Studies does a lot of good work with trans-dimensional spaces and portals."

Then she skipped on over to the threshold, bouncing slightly in her bodysuit, and tapped a few times on the stone. "Here, try again."

And indeed, the dark portal vanished to reveal the luxurious entryway to the tower's central chamber. Rather than single floors, each with ceilings dividing them, the interior of the Lapis Spire appeared to rise straight up to its pinnacle. Along the edges of the chamber were long spiraling staircases that let off onto a multitude of different floors, whose contents could be only partially seen from here. A few figures in various forms of robes or armor were levitating across the vast space between the walls, and they were accompanied by all sorts of figures - elegant humanoids of smoke and fire, tiny imps with wings and horns, floating orbs of azure light. It was a shameless display of power and ingenuity.

It was also an ideal configuration for an entire order of sorcerers to bombard intruders from every direction.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2019, 09:03:31 PM »
Amanda

"Oh so you aren't just afraid of what comes after losing, me finding out just how bad you're at being on the giving end fufufu..." She chuckled teasingly, she'd be shocked if this didn't push Eru's buttons.

"But First!" Amanda pushed Eru into a more secluded alley before pulling out something that looked like a long piece of paper, except it kept moving around in Amanda's hands as well as making weird chirping noises.

"I'll have to get your three sizes."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2019, 12:17:00 AM »
Eruraviel

"Fufufu~" The elf's lip slowly curled up. She let out a little giggle when Amanda pressed her against the wall. Her heart was pounding with arousal, her face was flushed. She was absolutely turned on by Amanda's assertiveness, and it showed. A small tent grew on her dress as her eyes watched Amanda pull out some sort of measuring device.

"Fufufu, I have more than three sizes, Mandy."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2019, 12:27:50 AM »
Edelgard

"Mm," Edelgard affirmed, swallowing her shaking, acidic tongue. She stepped inside with them, more cautiously this time.

The arrangement of the entry chamber was a naked display of both security and prestige. Inwardly, she approved of the blatant efficiency that it threatened to show hostile visitors.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2019, 04:18:51 PM »
Amanda

A low screeching sound could be heard as Amanda seemed to stretch the device out with both hands. She looked curiously at Eru, unsure if she should pounce on the cute elf girl or laugh at her for her shoddy self control.

"Oh but measuring that thing won't be necessary at all dear Eru, if it stick out, that'll be your problem fufufu..."

As Amanda giggled, the device shout out from between her hands and wrapped itself around Eru's hips.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2019, 06:43:15 PM »
Amanda

A low screeching sound could be heard as Amanda seemed to stretch the device out with both hands. She looked curiously at Eru, unsure if she should pounce on the cute elf girl or laugh at her for her shoddy self control.

"Oh but measuring that thing won't be necessary at all dear Eru, if it stick out, that'll be your problem fufufu..."

As Amanda giggled, the device shout out from between her hands and wrapped itself around Eru's hips.

Eruraviel

"Kyaa~ Noooo..." She complained facetiously when the magical measuring stick wrapped itself around her hips. It tightened around them, pinning her cock down. She squirmed in discomfort against the wall.

Her hips were large in an almost inhuman standard of perfection. Surrounded by a soft layer of fat covering up her powerful muscular structure, she groaned. "So rough..."

After a moment, the measuring device let out a congragulatory bing. "Her measurements are 89 centimeters!" A cheery feminine voice announce Eru's measurements loudly. The elf turned away from Amanda and blushed a bit. "H-hey, it talks?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 04:29:03 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2019, 04:59:03 AM »
The Lapis Spire

Christina let out a loud 'mmhmm~!' with a wink and a victory sign at that one. "Oh no, if I was trying to be rude about this you would have never gotten out of there. That was just a little joke. The College of Spatial Studies does a lot of good work with trans-dimensional spaces and portals."

Then she skipped on over to the threshold, bouncing slightly in her bodysuit, and tapped a few times on the stone. "Here, try again."

And indeed, the dark portal vanished to reveal the luxurious entryway to the tower's central chamber. Rather than single floors, each with ceilings dividing them, the interior of the Lapis Spire appeared to rise straight up to its pinnacle. Along the edges of the chamber were long spiraling staircases that let off onto a multitude of different floors, whose contents could be only partially seen from here. A few figures in various forms of robes or armor were levitating across the vast space between the walls, and they were accompanied by all sorts of figures - elegant humanoids of smoke and fire, tiny imps with wings and horns, floating orbs of azure light. It was a shameless display of power and ingenuity.

It was also an ideal configuration for an entire order of sorcerers to bombard intruders from every direction.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Ah, so it was like this... That made sense. Showing off one's power so blatantly was something they muzt look down on here. She nodded. Bragging about being nobility and ohohoing like Luvia wouldn't be a good idea.

She nodded, shivering a bit. She reached into her shadow, and pulled out Sapphire. She didn't want to be shut out by more powerful mages. Sapphire made her feel stronger, safer.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2019, 07:35:03 PM »
Amanda

"Just give up, you're completely at my mercy fufufu...." Amanda chuckled as she waved her hands and directed the movements of the device. Through the link to it, she could directly feel the texture of her skin, the fat under the skin, and the hard muscles hiding beneath it all.

Damn that's bigger than me and I'm taller! It's not fair. She frowned briefly as she thought about the results.

"Having this much body fat, in the right places while being fit, you can't believe how jealous I am." With another wave of her, the device whirled up Eru's body before squeezing her waist tighly.

"Whiiiir... 55 centimeters...."

"Was your world made by lewd gods??"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2019, 07:48:24 PM »
Eruraviel

"Fufufu..." Eru chuckled at Amanda's inferiority. While she was a fije specimen for humans, it was only natural for her to fall in despair when comparing herself to an elf. "No, not at all. There are many different species, all made by different gods. Us elves were made by Damara, the goddess of fertility, lust, love, nature, and power. As her beloved children, it's simply natural that we'd be blessed with superior physices."

She reached up, balancing on the tips of her big toes in order to better look at Amanda. "For a human female, you'd be considered as a peak beauty in my world." She patted Amanda apologetically on the head.

"I'd be happy to make you a body on par with mine, however~"

She giggled, thrusting her chest forward. "I take it you want to measure my puppies, too."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 07:50:44 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2019, 11:37:16 PM »
The Lapis Spire

A figure in black robes appeared out of a black rift from beside the entryway, and Christina turned on a heel to greet them with a smile. "Hello there, Hassan. Is your Magister in right now?" She tilted her head, and leaned in closer to the man who refused to show even an inch of skin.

His raspy voice replied. "Is this about the new applicant? Strange, that you should ask for her and not your own school..."

Christina shrugged her shoulders at that, and motioned to Sakura. "This one looks like she's got some nice talent in your area. She'd be wasted throwing fire around all day like me."

Hassan let out a sigh. "I will contact Magister Mantala, then. She will wish to review the applicant herself."

The redhead who'd led them this far looked back at Sakura again and asked, "Is that fine with you?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2019, 12:28:06 AM »
Amanda

Amanda smirked and waved her hands one more time in response to that. "Don't mind if I do-"

"Whiiir.... No those puppies are mine. Only I can molest my elf." The measuring device said as it gave Amanda the finger. Yeah, it actually curled itself together into a hand like form and gave her the finger. Then it turned to 'look' at Eru before speaking again. Amanda's hands had stopped moving as she gaped at it, she wasn't doing any of that.

"You still haven't given me your eggs miss Eru huh HUH? Do you expect me to like work for free or something, maybe I should just break your stuff hmm hmm?.... Why don't you come over and get that sorted out, that reminds me. I got this kinda pocket pussy toy I was working on recently, but none of my clients wanted to help me with it, would you mind giving it a go?"

Meanwhile Amanda just stared at the now.... talking piece of she didn't even know what to call it at this point, she'd gotten it as a joke gift from a noble back in Pine Garden, but clearly it was something more, and Eru seemed to know whoever was talking. "Who's that?"