Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 13126 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #390 on: February 13, 2021, 08:03:36 PM »
Nanako

Nanako blinked as she glanced down to see that she'd indeed grabbed two handfuls of those soft tits that had just been pillowing her face. The squirrel bit the corner of her lip as she looked down at Lulu, then cocked an eyebrow at what she said.

"That so? Well, in that case," Nanako said with a small smile, giving those breasts a firm squeeze, fingers sinking deeper into that divine softness, "Worth it."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 13, 2021, 10:49:43 PM »
Mai

"What concern is that of yours? If there is any blame to assert, it is not with me." She points her finger towards the arcane towers and sorcerous workings at the true heart of the district. "Their hunger for secrets and knowledge is all-consuming. If it was not me, I am sure one of their ranks would descend upon any curiosity of note. That is the nature of those who would poke their instruments into the wounds of the world."

Her brow furrows with an irritation that borders anger. She will never understand those who so recklessly utilize their own abilities for an ideal of knowledge identical to greed. As for herself, for her sins, there are none alive who would hunt her for such a thing. The maggots and worms have stolen those secrets from their tongue. Who would wish to speak of it? She has said enough to fill the frozen hells for today. But Mai can recognize a hook, a question meant to dig and prod not for the sake of another but one's own satisfaction. At the very least, this girl does not look so deranged that it was for pleasure.

So Mai merely frowns, her hold on her sword firm. "I do not know what you wish from me, but you will not find it. My crimes are not yours. ...And you are a child. If you have committed evils, then you have a life to make up for them. If others have asked it of you, then the blame is far from yours alone."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 15, 2021, 07:52:46 PM »
Nanako

Nanako blinked as she glanced down to see that she'd indeed grabbed two handfuls of those soft tits that had just been pillowing her face. The squirrel bit the corner of her lip as she looked down at Lulu, then cocked an eyebrow at what she said.

"That so? Well, in that case," Nanako said with a small smile, giving those breasts a firm squeeze, fingers sinking deeper into that divine softness, "Worth it."

Lulu

Lulu bit her lip to prevent a moan from escaping her pretty lips but even that didn't stop the reddening of her cheeks. The unmistakable flush of arousal, well she could stop that too but she didn't truly feel like it. "Really now? You're getting me real riled up here and you'll to make up for it." Her blue eyes roamed over Nanako's sublime form, she liked what she saw, toned muscles yet curves in all the right places, the perfect opposite of her own classic feminine appearance.

"you shall assist me in carrying out my mission, of spreading the gospel of lust! That shall be your penance."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 15, 2021, 10:30:49 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl canted her head to the side as Lulu made her proclamation, tail swishing rapidly behind her as she was sentenced. She didn't miss the woman's reaction to the groping, smile widening a little as she met the busty blonde's eyes and held her gaze, her own bust swaying slightly under her top, hanging perilously over Lulu's.

"Oh, so that's my punishment?" Nanako giggled, "And how would I help you spread a gospel like that, hmm?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 17, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »
Lulu

"By offering yourself up to the desires of our believers of course!." Lulu smiled as she'd found something fun to do, a new follower to pass on the teachings and one who possessed all of the qualifications to learn the gospel.

"And you have been extraordinarily blessed for this reason." The blonde suddenly began floating upwards, which pushed the two of them to their feet, however she was still clinging to Nanako, now embracing her wholeheartedly. She was shorter than the Squirrel girl, especially so considering she wasn't even wearing any shoes on her feet. And as she embraced Nanako, her divine power gently poured into the other girl, mending whatever remained of her injuries and filled her with energy, removing any signs of fatigue she may have.

"My order exist to spread the love of the lord and to liberate lonely people who has no one for them..."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2021, 09:27:07 PM »
Nanako

"Offering myself up to them, huh?" Nanako licked her lips and smiled, "So you want someone to tempt them?"

The squirrel girl canted her head curious as Lulu rose up, bringing Nanako with them. She wound up a bit off the ground, clinging to the squirrel girl as strange warmth seeped into her. Already, she could feel it soothing the delicious aches and twinges left over from the brief battle before, nudging something deeper inside her as well.

Hey, I know this taste...

"You'd be pretty tempting to the lonely ones already," Nanako giggled, eyes sparkling with lascivious amusement, "But if it's both of us, well..."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 20, 2021, 04:17:11 PM »
Mai

"What concern is that of yours? If there is any blame to assert, it is not with me." She points her finger towards the arcane towers and sorcerous workings at the true heart of the district. "Their hunger for secrets and knowledge is all-consuming. If it was not me, I am sure one of their ranks would descend upon any curiosity of note. That is the nature of those who would poke their instruments into the wounds of the world."

Her brow furrows with an irritation that borders anger. She will never understand those who so recklessly utilize their own abilities for an ideal of knowledge identical to greed. As for herself, for her sins, there are none alive who would hunt her for such a thing. The maggots and worms have stolen those secrets from their tongue. Who would wish to speak of it? She has said enough to fill the frozen hells for today. But Mai can recognize a hook, a question meant to dig and prod not for the sake of another but one's own satisfaction. At the very least, this girl does not look so deranged that it was for pleasure.

So Mai merely frowns, her hold on her sword firm. "I do not know what you wish from me, but you will not find it. My crimes are not yours. ...And you are a child. If you have committed evils, then you have a life to make up for them. If others have asked it of you, then the blame is far from yours alone."

Tsumiko

"Tch. Don't call me a child and talk down to me. Your pain and suffering isn't greater than my own." Tsumiko crossed her arms under her chest, glaring intently at Mai with a serious face. "The way that I make up for the sins of my creation is helping save people—that's why I showed up here and did what I did."

She gestured up at the large, walled city of mages. "And I know little of what goes on in there. My sorcery is my own, self-taught and used only for good. I'm a hero, and I'd like to be your friend."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 21, 2021, 07:10:52 PM »
Lulu

"there are things you can do with two girls that you can't with just one, besides...." Lulu grinned in amusement, she was clearly enjoying the response she was getting here, now she just needed a final push. A quick glance at the girl's mind was all it took for her to find what she was searching for.

"You want to feel it don't you, the pain of being taken by someone who's lost all inhibition?"  The Angel softly whispered this to her, not wanting anyone else to hear this conversation, but also because the shift in tone would make the statement all the more deliciously dramatic.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 21, 2021, 10:23:53 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl perked up with the busty blonde's question, ears swiveling towards her as she hugged Lulu just a little tighter.

"That definitely...sounds like a fun time," Nanako admitted, curiosity and anticipation quivering in her voice, "But you're right, there's plenty you can do with two that you can't do with one."

"Like this!" mirth lit up the squirrel girl's eyes as she suddenly took one of Lulu's hands in her own, fingers weaving together to better hold the other girl's hand, "Now lead the way!"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 23, 2021, 01:03:10 AM »
Mai

"For what reason?" It was not suspicious, for suspicion was reserved for those who had been burned. It was the confusion of an idea that was fundamentally foreign. "We hold nothing in common. You do not know me in any way. There is no need to rub shoulders with another simply because you both carry wounds." She turns around then, her sword at her side, and begins to walk away. But a moment of hesitation brings her footsteps to a halt. The sin of her creation? Mai looked towards her own blade. It was not evil. It was not cruel. It did not want to be born, did not want to be anything. It was not capable of such feelings.

Only she was. How infuriating.

So Mai turns around. At the very least, she cannot keep quiet about this. Even if it is tiresome and a distraction she must address it as cleanly as possible. A thorn in the foot may be ignorable for a single step, but after a thousand it is agony. "There is no sin in being born, only in creation. If that alone constitutes your sins then abhor your makers, but their evils are not yours."

That is suitable enough, is it not? She is no sage to give lessons and dispense wisdom. A few words are fitting enough for her. So she turns away and resumes her walk, blade still in hand.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 26, 2021, 01:16:24 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl perked up with the busty blonde's question, ears swiveling towards her as she hugged Lulu just a little tighter.

"That definitely...sounds like a fun time," Nanako admitted, curiosity and anticipation quivering in her voice, "But you're right, there's plenty you can do with two that you can't do with one."

"Like this!" mirth lit up the squirrel girl's eyes as she suddenly took one of Lulu's hands in her own, fingers weaving together to better hold the other girl's hand, "Now lead the way!"

Lulu

"Oh I will be testing you first however. I cannot just take on a disciple who doesn't at least show herself worthy of it. That's why we're going to go to a vry sinful place.... Say Nanako, are you comfortable with being teleported? It's the fastest way there." The blonde angel smiled at her partner and there was no deceit in her voice. Just a calm gentleness that swept over the squirrel girl and was very inviting to say the least.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 26, 2021, 01:38:50 AM »
Nanako

Nanako gave Lulu a curious look, her head tilting to one side as her tail swished eagerly behind her. All this talk about gospels and such, and now the blonde thought to test her? Still, the way she said it, it certainly sounded like it'd be fun.

"Hm, never tried it before," Nanako noted, firmly holding Lulu's hand, "Guess it's time to find out, then. Go ahead."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:40:04 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2021, 10:35:23 PM »
Lulu

Lulu's smile only brightened at that response and in the next second with only a rush of air to announce their departure, the two of them were gone. And they would reappear in the Pleasure Palace just as soon as they'd left.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 10:58:08 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 27, 2021, 05:43:05 PM »
Mai

"For what reason?" It was not suspicious, for suspicion was reserved for those who had been burned. It was the confusion of an idea that was fundamentally foreign. "We hold nothing in common. You do not know me in any way. There is no need to rub shoulders with another simply because you both carry wounds." She turns around then, her sword at her side, and begins to walk away. But a moment of hesitation brings her footsteps to a halt. The sin of her creation? Mai looked towards her own blade. It was not evil. It was not cruel. It did not want to be born, did not want to be anything. It was not capable of such feelings.

Only she was. How infuriating.

So Mai turns around. At the very least, she cannot keep quiet about this. Even if it is tiresome and a distraction she must address it as cleanly as possible. A thorn in the foot may be ignorable for a single step, but after a thousand it is agony. "There is no sin in being born, only in creation. If that alone constitutes your sins then abhor your makers, but their evils are not yours."

That is suitable enough, is it not? She is no sage to give lessons and dispense wisdom. A few words are fitting enough for her. So she turns away and resumes her walk, blade still in hand.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko frowned, and blinked back welling tears. She shook her head once, then a second time to cement her feelings. Tsumiko wiped her shirt with a sleeve. "No." She replied, feeling the anvil of guilt laying upon her back. The sin was hers to bear, nobody else's.

"No." Tsumiko repeated. "I don't know you in any way. You don't know me either. Can't you see, that's why I want to talk to you! I want to be your friend because you... you looked so sad! Isn't that enough?!?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2021, 03:20:26 AM »
Mai

She looked sad? It was almost innocent enough to make Mai giggle. There was a familiarity to it, if a faint one. It slipped across the surface of her mind. A gentle, simple kindness. A smile that was warmer than anything else. That hand, why couldn't she take that hand?" She blinks with surprise, raising her hand to her face as if to wipe away tears. But her eyes are dry. Of course they are. The real surprise is the sword in her hand, how she reflexively drew it as if to cut... to cut down a memory

Her stomach turns, and she feels vaguely sick. A nausea that she can't quite place. For the second time before this girl, Mai attempts to relax and lowers her blade. She looked sad. Was that enough? "No," she replies, her gaze distant. "It isn't. Live as well as you can, Tsumiko. May your path be shorter than mine." And she continues to walk.