Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 47380 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2019, 06:08:45 PM »
Suerte

Suerte ran her hands along his broad chest as she felt his own strong hands line her back.  A drop of her slid down her thick thighs.  She resisted the urge to squeeze his body, while his plunge inside of her forced her back to arch within his hands.  She moaned as she pressed her chest into his during the movement, her ass pushing into the wall, causing a crack to form from the sheer strength of the impact.

"Oh you like that?" she said, staring intently at him.  "Glad you appreciate it. I keep it tight."

It was a double-edged sword, her walls were fighting back against the impact.  She cried out, this time in pain, as his girth forced its way through her.  Her hands moved from his chest to his face, rubbing his cheek with a delicate touch.

"You are going to be a good partner."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 28, 2019, 12:17:26 AM »
Justice

Justice stared and pondered distantly at the word partner. He'd worked decently together with Nanako, and she'd stood with him despite reason saying otherwise. He was engaging with Suerte in a way that could not be called unattached. But when was the last time he'd had a partner?

The ancient warrior grew still for a moment, inhaling from the feel of Suerte enveloping him. "Mmn. Hold on to me," he rumbled.

He dragged his lower body back and his stomach burned at how she clung to every inch sliding out, until only the head was left there. Much of his armor was still in the way, despite loosened straps letting them push mail and undershirts aside, scraping slightly against her and blocking full contact of their skin, but it just made where they were fully connected more sensitive. Then Justice thrust back in, filling her in a smooth motion. He began to repeat those movements, looking out for when her breathing hitched.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 28, 2019, 01:27:52 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes shimmered with worry as she looked into his.  Was that too forward? she thought.  Probably shouldn't talk about being partners during sex right?

Oh!  He got bigger.

The feeling of him growing inside of her distracted her for the moment, the pressure filling her with greed.  She grabbed his armor, her biceps and triceps flexing as she tore it off his chest, tearing it to ribbons.  "Make me moan enough and i'll buy you a new one..." she whispered, leaning into his ear.  "AH!"

She was cut off by the sudden thrust, her powerful hands gripping his shoulders hard enough to crush an ordinary man's bones.  "How close?  How close until you explode huh?  I want to know!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 28, 2019, 02:09:58 AM »
Justice

Part of the straps holding together his torso armor tore, half-undone as they are, and he gritted his teeth, hurrying to undo the remaining one. His hat fell to the ground, joined by most of his stripped mail and his discolored undershirt, next to Suerte's own hat. A few drops of sweat lined his forehead, making strands of his hair cling to it, and his stone-like muscles pressed shamelessly against her chest. Both his hands returned to action now, one coursing over her back, and the other squeezing her athletic ass.

Justice ground against her walls with each thrust, taking her deeply and thoroughly, his coarse voice by her ear. "In a little bit. You're, grrhn, good. But not yet..."

His tone was holding something back, but he playfully licked her ear and caught it between his teeth. The rider wasn't sure how long he could last. It had been a while, but that nonwithstanding, he wasn't going to be done after one round.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 02:10:51 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 28, 2019, 02:34:12 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's moans turned into groans as Justice's hands wrapped around her, those rock like biceps wrapping around her and pressing against her shoulders.  She was sweating too, her skin starting to gleam in the dim light.  She pushed her ass out, as if presenting it for him, smiling with satisfaction as the hand that touched it once again failed to grip the entire cheek, instead sinking into her tight but firm rear.

Still, his words concerned her.  In the past, she has forced men to finish before they even get to the gate from the sight of her body alone and this guy is still going?!

"You sexy little bitch!" she said, glaring at him.  Her thick thighs flexed as she attempted to squeeze him until he coughed from lack of air, or until she heard something crack.  "I said all of your passion!"

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 02:34:54 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2019, 02:45:34 AM »
Justice

Oh, Suerte, you snappy crook. He hacked out a groan, and shoved all of his length inside in response. His shaft throbbed and bumped against the end of her clenching body, stretching Suerte to the utmost. Justice rumbled, "Don't snap my back!"

The rider abandoned all pretense of restraint and held on to her raised, tense thighs instead, pulling those hips towards him as he began to slam into the cowgirl with carnal ferocity.

"Shit, hngh. About to," he warned, biting at her neck.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 28, 2019, 03:03:05 AM »
Suerte

The annoyed glare and frown quickly twisted into a sadistic grin as she saw him grimace with pain, climaxing with a cough.  It worked though.  He slammed into her, causing her to cry out once more, drowning out the sound of their skin clapping against one another.  In truth, she would have and intended to squeeze more, just for the fun of it, but that sly bastard saved himself by giving her a body shuttering bite to her neck.

"Good boy," she said, content with his decision.  She began thrusting herself into him more deliberately, matching his intensity with her own.  Her abs flexed as her hips moved in and out.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 28, 2019, 03:13:27 AM »
Justice

Justice's tongue massaged where he bit, even as he throbbed in Suerte's core. The rider, thrusting roughly and delightfully into her, was on the edge. Panting, he asked hastily, "Inside?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 28, 2019, 03:33:03 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl simply giggled, pushing him out, while wiggling her hips, allowing her ass to brush his hands.  She released her legs from his body, landing on the ground before ducking down and wrapping her mouth around his head, ready for her little snack. 

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 28, 2019, 03:48:28 AM »
Justice

Past her lips, Justice swelled and finally spilled. His hips shook, and thick, hot, salty seed pumped into her mouth, onto her tongue, all of his tension draining down his spine. But the rider didn't let it just be sweet, and grabbed her head, making her swallow more of it, shooting white strands down her throat, his whole length pulsing madly.

He sighed deeply, letting his fingers relax, looking down at Suerte's amused eyes as he himself calmed down.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2019, 07:02:07 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl's eyes widened as she felt his essence coating her mouth.  Her throat constricted, desperately trying to swallow as much as she could, quickly realizing this was just the start.  She felt a hand on her head, causing heat to build in her core as her heart rapidly speed up.  That rush brought back her smile, even as white streams filled her throat at an alarming rate. 

With her hands on his back, she could feel when it was over.  Her lips made a smacking sound as they retreated from his head, a small stream of white dripping down from her lower lip.  Her tongue quickly lapped it up.

"I see that body wasn't just for show," she said.  "That was delicious."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2019, 01:21:57 AM »
Justice

He dropped slowly to the floor, sitting without much care with his half-folded legs facing Suerte, his face more level with hers. His shaft twitched, dripping with her arousal and his, slumping but not softened.

"You sure know how to make a man pine," Justice laughed, reaching forward to wipe another drop of his fluids from the corner of her mouth. He shifted where he sat and patted his leg, staring invitingly at her. "But you didn't finish yet."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2019, 11:43:44 PM »
Suerte

Suerte placed a single finger on his lips.  "Not now," she said.  "I want to be surprised.  I give you permission to ambush me later, as long as you know how to use your tongue..."

She finally sat next to him, pushing her body against his.  Her breasts sandwiched his muscular arm as if she was clinging to the thought of his strength.  In this case, it really was the strength of his experience that she was truly clinging too.

"Thank you."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2019, 05:08:11 AM »
Justice

The rider raised an eyebrow, but allowed her to rest against him. He huffed in acceptance, "Doesn't sit right with me, but I'll hold you to that." Spontaneously, he stretched his arm, grabbing for one of the hats, and dropped it back on her head, ruffling her hair through the top.

But his expression froze at her gratitude, and his hand went dead. He spoke, "There's nothing to thank me for."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2019, 09:50:53 PM »
Suerte

12:04pm

Suerte grabbed Justice's hat and placed it on his head in turn.  "I was being selfish.  I wanted it now and you gave it to me now.  I needed to learn about myself a little more, so I pounced on the first opportunity."

Suerte unhooked herself from his arm and reached for her panties, sliding them up her thighs.  She turned to face him just as they wrapped around her plump ass.  "So, where do you go for bounties around these parts?"