Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15115 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2019, 10:04:18 PM »
Sage

The dragon's body creaked and groaned like an old tree in wind as it squirmed from the novel sensation of elven cock being pulled forth from its sheath. Bright eyes narrowed at its partner's initial slight, but then a soft and song-like rumble escaped its throat.

'From a princess, I shall consider this a more than fair compliment of my character.'

Its tail gently flicked up to swiftly strike Eruraviel's behind.

'Were you any less formidable, I would kidnap you for myself.'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2019, 11:52:07 PM »
Sage

The dragon's body creaked and groaned like an old tree in wind as it squirmed from the novel sensation of elven cock being pulled forth from its sheath. Bright eyes narrowed at its partner's initial slight, but then a soft and song-like rumble escaped its throat.

'From a princess, I shall consider this a more than fair compliment of my character.'

Its tail gently flicked up to swiftly strike Eruraviel's behind.

'Were you any less formidable, I would kidnap you for myself.'

Eruraviel

Eru yelped. "You? Kidnap me? Don't be ridiculous, isn't the story about wizards binding dragons to their will to guard princesses in towers?"

The elf slowly began to shrink back down to her usual size. She groaned as her dick shrunk its way out of Sage's woody sheath, how small she felt sitting atop a dragon's belly. Her hand slid out of Sage's claw, but then the nude elf stood up on sage, walking across her belly to her chest. Then, she leaned down over the dragon's maw and kissed her.

"Therefore, I shall kidnap you, and you shall serve as my cute adorable pet dragon guardian~"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:42:21 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2019, 12:08:03 AM »
Lily

She shot forward like a rocket after that step, a rocket that was heading right for him. This would surely be a nasty impact....

Except she stopped dead right outside of his range.

"The lesson starts now boy."

And then she calmly walked inside it with her hands in her pockets.

Vanny

"Oh come on! You literally said that a moment ago. I'm pretty sure now means now, not 10 years." He grinned cockily and taunted her. But he didn't move as much as a muscle, compared to her relaxed advance, his position was as still as a mountain.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2019, 12:47:21 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru yelped. "You? Kidnap me? Don't be ridiculous, isn't the story about wizards binding dragons to their will to guard princesses in towers?"

The elf slowly began to shrink back down to her usual size. She groaned as her dick shrunk its way out of Sage's woody sheath, how small she felt sitting atop a dragon's belly. Her hand slid out of Sage's claw, but then the nude elf stood up on sage, walking across her belly to her chest. After casting spells to protect her from acid, she leaned down over the dragon's maw and kissed her.

"Therefore, I shall kidnap you, and you shall serve as my cute adorable pet dragon guardian~"

Sage

Glowing eyes widened in evident shock at the tale being spun atop the dragon's immense form.

'That bears no resemblance to any story to which I am familiar!'

And yet, the princess standing triumphant atop the beast she would seek to claim appeared all too convinced of the veracity of her tale. The wooden wyrm blinked as soft lips pressed against its enormous snout, and nudged the curvaceous elf with it.

'... perhaps. Convince me, or I shall show you why it can be most dangerous to trifle with the heart of the forest.'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2019, 12:59:29 AM »
Eruraviel

The elf slowly began to shrink back down to her usual size. She groaned as her dick shrunk its way out of Sage's woody sheath, how small she felt sitting atop a dragon's belly. Her hand slid out of Sage's claw, but then the nude elf stood up on sage, walking across her belly to her chest. After casting spells to protect her from acid, she leaned down over the dragon's maw and kissed her.

Sage

Glowing eyes widened in evident shock at the tale being spun atop the dragon's immense form.

'That bears no resemblance to any story to which I am familiar!'

And yet, the princess standing triumphant atop the beast she would seek to claim appeared all too convinced of the veracity of her tale. The wooden wyrm blinked as soft lips pressed against its enormous snout, and nudged the curvaceous elf with it.

'... perhaps. Convince me, or I shall show you why it can be most dangerous to trifle with the heart of the forest.'

Eruraviel

Eru suddenly hopped up. Her leg muscles bulged out obscenely for a moment, revealing how well built her form was as she hopped over Sage's snout. She landed right between her eyes, and then sat down. Sage could feel everything of the elf's naked form pressed comfortably against her. She watched as Eru raised her hands, and a gem on her hand flashed. She pulled an enormous flower wreath out of thin air, growing in size before it wrapped itself around Sage's neck. "Because, Saryndalaghlothtor" Eru began to answer, flawlessly transitioning to draconic. "You know the idea appeals to you. Being fawned over by cute elves who take care of your every need. Grooming you, batheing you, feeding you..."

"A life of pampering, by order of a cute, adorable princess who teaches you the ways of the human world."

She stood up again, balancing on the tip of her right foot. She hopped down onto the ground and licked the back of sage's ear, nibbling on it with her tiny elvish teeth. "Doesn't that sound fun?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2019, 01:15:34 AM »
Sage

The dragon lifted its mighty skull up from the ground, and turned its immense bulk gracefully about so that its belly was firmly planted on the ground. A great mass of vegetative vines rose up from the ground to lift Eruraviel up before the great beast's face, gently wrapping themselves about her every joint and curve. The hot, acidic breath of the dragon washed over her in a heady mix that threatened to leave the captive dizzy.

'I shall not be tamed, nor spoiled into useless indolence! I shall owe no debt to any being.'

And yet, it did not seek to remove the wreathe of flowers from its neck. After a moment of careful staring it pressed its snout against Eruraviel's body.

'And yet I find myself in agreement with your temptations, Eruraviel. In return for your aid in understanding the ways of this human world, and in defending our forest, I shall be your... pet. For now.'
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:16:17 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2019, 01:17:27 AM »
Sage

The dragon lifted its mighty skull up from the ground, and turned its immense bulk gracefully about so that its belly was firmly planted on the ground. A great mass of vegetative vines rose up from the ground to lift Eruraviel up before the great beast's face, gently wrapping themselves about her every joint and curve. The hot, acidic breath of the dragon washed over her in a heady mix that threatened to leave the captive dizzy.

'I shall not be tamed, nor spoiled into useless indolence! I shall owe no debt to any being.'

And yet, it did not seek to remove the wreathe of flowers from its neck. After a moment of careful staring it pressed its snout against Eruraviel's body.

'And yet I find myself in agreement with your temptations, Eruraviel. In return for your aid in understanding the ways of this human world, and in defending our forest, I shall be your... pet. For now.'

Eruraviel

Eruraviel clapped her hands. "Oh! I forgot the best part! I have the ability to create the latest and greatest magical items around! And you'll get to play with whatever I make!" Her little feet dangled in the air, but she didn't seem to be perturbed in the slightest.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:18:59 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2019, 01:20:41 AM »
Sage

The dragon's eyes appeared to light up like a lighthouse at the new benefit suddenly presented before it. As if response to its thoughts the vines seemed to squeeze all around the elf's small body, as if in desire.

'How was it you desired for me to refer to you, again?'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2019, 01:23:01 AM »
Sage

The dragon's eyes appeared to light up like a lighthouse at the new benefit suddenly presented before it. As if response to its thoughts the vines seemed to squeeze all around the elf's small body, as if in desire.

'How was it you desired for me to refer to you, again?'

Eruraviel

"Nnnn, Eru, of course!" She groaned a bit as the vines tightened their grip around her. Her breasts hung loosely out, her long nipples incredibly erect from the teasing. "We're friends, so you get to call me by my nickname!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2019, 04:45:21 AM »
Sage

'Friends...'

The dragon slowly placed its new companion down on the forest floor, the vines retreating from their alleged captive. T'was far too late in the night for more of that form of play.

'Then you may call me Sage - as a sign of friendship rather than convenience.'

It lowered its head to the ground until it was even with its new... captor.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2019, 04:53:01 AM »
Sage

'Friends...'

The dragon slowly placed its new companion down on the forest floor, the vines retreating from their alleged captive. T'was far too late in the night for more of that form of play.

'Then you may call me Sage - as a sign of friendship rather than convenience.'

It lowered its head to the ground until it was even with its new... captor.

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~" The elf's ears twitched as she was placed on the ground. She reached out and scratched her new pet dragon's snout. "It's good to finally meet you, Sage. I was afraid if I came to say hello that you'd try to melt me, and that would set our relationship off to an unfortunate start.

She winked at her. "Plus, I heard dragons are really grouchy if you wake them up from a long nap!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2019, 05:04:24 AM »
Sage

A soft rumble escaped the dragon's chest, and its eyes closed in contentment.

'We are. You were wise to leave me to my slumber.'

Its tongue flicked out at the naked elf touching its nose.

'I was woken from my slumber by a great cataclysm - a careless act of magic that scorched the earth and burned part of the forest. I am glad not to find you responsible for such.'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2019, 05:08:09 AM »
Eruraviel

The elf just shrugged at that. "I don't really care about stuff like that. It isn't as if the entire forest would be gone. The dryads and nymphs wouldn't allow such a thing to come pass, let alone yourself. Nature will find a way to correct wrongs on its own, regardless of what the other races do."

Eru paused, staring at her companion's woody body again. She took in its magesty, and its uniqueness.

"I've never seen a forest dragon before. If we weren't friends, I don't know if I could contain myself..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2019, 05:14:39 AM »
Sage

'Even so, its cry of alert was enough to rouse me. I shall not complain, as fortuitous as the timing has proven to be.'

At the unadulterated praise given unto the beast, guileless and yet oh so avaricious, it pulled itself up onto its hind legs and reared up over the trees. It spread its great leafy wings, catching between their branches the moon's gentle light.

'You may revel in my presence as much as you please, Eru, as I shall yours.'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2019, 05:17:48 AM »
Sage

'Even so, its cry of alert was enough to rouse me. I shall not complain, as fortuitous as the timing has proven to be.'

At the unadulterated praise given unto the beast, guileless and yet oh so avaricious, it pulled itself up onto its hind legs and reared up over the trees. It spread its great leafy wings, catching between their branches the moon's gentle light.

'You may revel in my presence as much as you please, Eru, as I shall yours.'

Eruraviel

Eru puffed out her chest and thrust out her hips, showing off everything to Sage triumphantly. She stared at Sage's leafy wings and her brilliant brown color. "You're an admirable beauty, yet earthy and wonderful." Eru dug her toes into the soft moss of the underbrush. "It's as if you're the forest incarnate!"

Eru muttered a spell and pressed her hand down to her very flaccid penis. It began to shrink down to a more managable size in front of Sage's eyes, settling down to that which one might expect of an average human male.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:27:17 AM by Aiden »