Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15122 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2019, 02:54:52 AM »
Vanny

Legs tightened around his neck like a vice, shutting his throat completely. He tried to struggle his way out of her grip.. But that was just the prelude to the end. Because before he could even gasp, two lances shot straight into him.

She could feel it, a wet feeling running down her fingers. But it was not so. It should have been warm, but the flesh she poked into was as cold as a corpse. And something rigid was keeping her from pushing any further.

Her blow had pierced the cheeks just beneath his eyes. He was just grinning ear to ear, his eyes intact. He shifted the strike as if she was an open book. And while he had her on one side, another hand was already shooting up to grab her poking one.

"Come on, eye poking's just gonna put off the audience; Damn amateur." Foam was building in his mouth, and blood was running down his cheeks. Despite that, he was grinning.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 03:05:05 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2019, 03:31:20 AM »
Lily

The poke missed its intended target but that was because she never intended to poke him the first place. Right before her fingers poked both of his eyes, her hands balled into fists and she boinked him Over the head with the same impossible direction changing technique as before.

"Let me go or I'll really do it." Her thigh muscles bulged as she punctuated her demand by squeezing his throat oh so slightly harder.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2019, 02:05:56 PM »
Eruraviel

"You need to go all the way! If you're going to have wings at all, or else there's no point!"

Sage

The druid appeared momentarily distraught at this assertion of preference over her, her lips pursed together in irritation at Eruraviel's commands. It was only after a moment's consideration that she began to withdraw the offending appendages into her back once more. "Very well. I would prefer to stay as a rather convincing elf at this time, then."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
Eruraviel

She was rewarded by an enthusiastic elf pulling her into a facefull of titflesh, hugging her tightly. "You really have good taste in elvish bodies, you know. I haven't ever met a dragon as cool as you! Most of them are old stooges more worried about their treasure than making friends or chatting."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2019, 05:17:14 PM »
Sage

"Mmphhm!" It was unclear if the pseudo-elf, her arms flapping about in an undignified manner at the sudden deprivation of air and sight, spoke with the intent to agree with Eruraviel or not. It was only as she successfully extricated her face from the true elf's chest, breathing deeply to restore oxygen to her reddened cheeks, that she managed to clarify. "T-Treasure is a very important matter! But is it not better to have others who can appreciate it with you, rather than to squat upon it alone?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2019, 06:38:24 PM »
Sage

"Mmphhm!" It was unclear if the pseudo-elf, her arms flapping about in an undignified manner at the sudden deprivation of air and sight, spoke with the intent to agree with Eruraviel or not. It was only as she successfully extricated her face from the true elf's chest, breathing deeply to restore oxygen to her reddened cheeks, that she managed to clarify. "T-Treasure is a very important matter! But is it not better to have others who can appreciate it with you, rather than to squat upon it alone?"

Eruraviel

"Yes!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Now, let me show you mine!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2019, 06:25:18 PM »
Sage

Sage's current form had lovely red eyes, and now they sparkled in excitement at the prospect before her. She grabbed hold of both of Eruraviel's hands and said, "Yes, please!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2019, 07:39:22 PM »
Lily

The poke missed its intended target but that was because she never intended to poke him the first place. Right before her fingers poked both of his eyes, her hands balled into fists and she boinked him Over the head with the same impossible direction changing technique as before.

"Let me go or I'll really do it." Her thigh muscles bulged as she punctuated her demand by squeezing his throat oh so slightly harder.

Vanny

The sound of the fist hitting his head was as hollow as hitting an empty armor. He just grumbled, damn vixen. He was sure he had her, but just as he thought he pinpointed her she shifted to something else. No, he was sure she did pierce his eyes.

"Quit being so slippery... was your maam a hamster or something?!" Suddenly, the earth boomed and he hurled towards a nearby tree, intending to crush her on the massive bark! Just as the splinters started to fly all over, his arm shifted impossibly and flew to grip her other shoulder.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2019, 08:39:18 PM »
Lily

Splinters did indeed fly, the splinters of the tree that was just cleaved in half by them as it proved completely incapable of impeding them in any way. As they flew through it she felt his grip on her shift which granted her exactly what she wanted.

In that one moment his grip on her wasn't enough, and she struck. Her body coiled itself down and around his neck like a snake, an ordinary person would have crushed their own organs if they moved like but she made it look easy. Her foot caught his throat somehow and she used that kick off against and launch herself away from him.

"Good boy! See you can listen!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2019, 08:50:53 PM »
Vanny

The giant's breath was heavy as he stood around the smashed terrain. Only then did he turn to Lily. "What the hell have you been eating brat? That was no kid's punch." But it was a fun grapple. He cocked a grin and wiped his mouth before immediately vanishing. The ground beneath him had exploded, and he was already rushing towards her, arms poised for a tackle.

"You're pretty good! Let's rock!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2019, 10:05:39 PM »
Lily

"What I eat? Oh that's easy, it's fools like you."

Lily dug her feet deep into the ground, the earth shattering beneath much like when he had stormed off towards her. It looked like she was seriously considering to catch him, she crouched and got herself in position to receive him, clearly aiming to deflect him away somewhere, that is what her her whole stance, her center of balance said but then...

"120% CRUSHING ELBOW OVERDRIVE!"

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 10:06:48 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2019, 06:10:42 AM »
Coconut

Suddenly, the girl who had been so ignored, the girl who was quietly seething, silently launched another attack. The magic she'd been gathering coalesced into a ball, and then into a smaller orb the size of her fist floated in front of her. She scrunched up her face in concentration, attempting to hold it together, to keep it from blowing them all to kingdom come.

She had an idea, but she wasn't entirely sure she was capable of it yet.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2019, 02:25:44 AM »
Vanny

BOOM

The impact was unreal, he felt like he was about to puke blood! It was enough to shake him all over! But the warrior didn't halt. On the contrary. All of the momentum of that blow only made his follow up stronger. Fuck that hurt though...

"Chew on this then!" The moment just before the impact, two hands came crashing down on her neck at the same time, a brutal Mongolian chop! The timing was plainly sharper, if you were easily fooled you might even say he was as fast as her. "120% CASUAL SMACKDOWN HORIZON!!"
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:27:17 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2019, 06:27:38 AM »
Lily

It was like crashing headfirst into a mountain, his body refused to give an inch even as she rammed him with her all powerful elbow, but this didn't work solely to his advantage. In the moment of the strike itself, Lily had been briefly airborne in order to land her strike perfectly and now that the force couldn't push him away it had to go somewhere.

Her body shook like a string that had been pulled way too tight and then...

She was blasted away from him by the blow back making his counter hit naught but empty air. Even so, she tried to stop herself by planting her feet firmly into the ground but both the angle and the ground was a poor combination for breaking and she ended up tumbling around a dozen times before coming to a halt in a stand up, the transition from the roll to standing up had looked so smooth you'd have thought she'd planned this all along.

"I'm sorry, but it's hard to hold back my power any more than that."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 06:29:43 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 25, 2019, 06:16:21 PM »
Coconut

"DEATH BALL!" A high-pitched, shrill voice screamed down from up high, and the crackling ball of condensed magical energy came hurtling down upon Vanguard at frightening speeds.