Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15494 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2019, 04:53:33 PM »
Sage

As soon as the elf was fully adorned in her gruesome garment she found herself with a lithe living ornament hanging from her, arms closed around her midsection. "To think you could make marvels so mighty, my little Eru~!"

She lifted the smaller elf from the floor in her arms, practically rubbing herself against her back and the dress.

"You give me yet more cause for gratitude, at the chance to make you my princess."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2019, 02:48:08 AM »
Sage

As soon as the elf was fully adorned in her gruesome garment she found herself with a lithe living ornament hanging from her, arms closed around her midsection. "To think you could make marvels so mighty, my little Eru~!"

She lifted the smaller elf from the floor in her arms, practically rubbing herself against her back and the dress.

"You give me yet more cause for gratitude, at the chance to make you my princess."

Eruraviel

"Ufu~" She kicked her legs a bit as she was lifted up off the ground, squirming a bit in Sage's arms, but otherwise she allowed the dragon to lift her up. "I-it killed all of my friends, unfortunately, but otherwise it was a flawless victory! Hohohoho!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2019, 03:32:43 AM »
Sage

That left the dragon to pause momentarily. Her eyes blinked in apparent confusion. "A most unfortunate cost for that outcome," she eventually said while patting Eru's back in consolation. She then placed the true elf back onto her feet, but did not let go. "May we have many truly flawless victories together, your highness."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2019, 05:36:05 AM »
Sage

That left the dragon to pause momentarily. Her eyes blinked in apparent confusion. "A most unfortunate cost for that outcome," she eventually said while patting Eru's back in consolation. She then placed the true elf back onto her feet, but did not let go. "May we have many truly flawless victories together, your highness."

Eruraviel

Eru leaned forwards and kissed her concubine on the cheek. "I shall adorn my adorable dragon with the finest creations I can muster. It's fairly difficult to find top quality souls I can use, and those few I have have gone into creating my children, ufu."

Eru's purple eyes glistened with tearful emotion, perfectly exaggerated just enough to tug at Sage's heartstrings. "They truly are my greatest creations."

Eruraviel grabbed Sage's hand and pulled her onwards. "Would you prefer it if I were taller? I was thinking of adjusting my height sometime soon, so I could be just a tad taller than my fiancee."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2019, 12:11:09 AM »
Sage

A smile made its way across the dragon's elvish face, and as her heart beat most fiercely she reached out to touch Eruraviel's own. "Children are wonderful."

But as she was pulled along she frowned in consideration, looking her new companion up and down.

"I actually believe you are just the right height, Eru. It shall allow you to sit on my lap as though it were a throne."

Then the last part registered, and the dragon blinked in apparent confusion.

Wait, fiancee?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 12:39:55 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2019, 12:53:55 AM »
Sage

A smile made its way across the dragon's elvish face, and as her heart beat most fiercely she reached out to touch Eruraviel's own. "Children are wonderful."

But as she was pulled along she frowned in consideration, looking her new companion up and down.

"I actually believe you are just the right height, Eru. It shall allow you to sit on my lap as though it were a throne."

Then the last part registered, and the dragon blinked in apparent confusion.

Wait, fiancee?

Eruraviel

Eru's ears twitched in realization that sage was confused. "Yes. I am to be married in the near future, in an attempt to increase the power of both of our lines."

She leaned forward and sighed onto Sage's sensitive ear, knowing the contact would throw her off. "She's a cute litle human morsel, but also incredibly talented in the field of magic."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2019, 01:05:18 AM »
Sage

Most unfamiliar with such sensations against her sensitive ear, Sage shivered delightfully against Eruraviel. "A-Ah. So you are planning to mate with her. That is... sensible." Her hand moved down to her own belly. "Of course, I will have to eat her spawn if they compete with ours beyond what is reasonable."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2019, 01:07:33 AM »
Sage

Most unfamiliar with such sensations against her sensitive ear, Sage shivered delightfully against Eruraviel. "A-Ah. So you are planning to mate with her. That is... sensible." Her hand moved down to her own belly. "Of course, I will have to eat her spawn if they compete with ours beyond what is reasonable."

Eruraviel

Eru flicked her oh-so-sensitive ear. "Bad. You'll do no such thing, these children will be a significant investment for me." Eru scolded Sage, shaking her head sadly.

Then, Eru's purple eyes lit up. "So, you're carrying, and already know?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2019, 01:09:23 AM »
Sage

"Is that not what you do with competitors' children...?" Sage seemed honestly confused by this, tilting her head to the side in curiosity - and holding her ear with a wince. "How strange elves and humans can be."

Seemingly willing to allow this strangeness to pass, she inclined her head to Eru. "Your seed was most bountiful, yes!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2019, 01:11:39 AM »
Sage

"Is that not what you do with competitors' children...?" Sage seemed honestly confused by this, tilting her head to the side in curiosity - and holding her ear with a wince. "How strange elves and humans can be."

Seemingly willing to allow this strangeness to pass, she inclined her head to Eru. "Your seed was most bountiful, yes!"

Eruraviel

"Of course it is! I'm blessed by the goddess of fertility, after all!" She exclaimed. Whether or not this claim was true was a rather dubious proposition, but she sure was proud of it. Or sounded so, at least.

"Can I-have one?" Eru suddenly began to shuffle back and forth, fawning over Sage. "It would prove-quite fruitful, for my research. I promise to compensate you fairly, of course!"

She suddenly grabbed Sage's arm and pressed her breasts tightly up against it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2019, 01:16:23 AM »
Sage

Have... one...?

"... I know not how many are to come," Sage confessed slowly, a modicum of caution entering her voice now despite the alluring presence wrapping herself around the dragon's elvish arm. "Should it be more than two, I may allow it. If it is truly that important."

It was most discomforting to consider her offspring in such a manner, but they had been scarcely fertilized hours ago and Sage had not yet quite formed the attachments she knew were to come.

"It shall depend on what you consider fair." Red eyes met purple.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2019, 01:17:35 AM »
Sage

Have... one...?

"... I know not how many are to come," Sage confessed slowly, a modicum of caution entering her voice now despite the alluring presence wrapping herself around the dragon's elvish arm. "Should it be more than two, I may allow it. If it is truly that important."

It was most discomforting to consider her offspring in such a manner, but they had been scarcely fertilized hours ago and Sage had not yet quite formed the attachments she knew were to come.

"It shall depend on what you consider fair." Red eyes met purple.

Eruraviel

"Whatever you do, so long as it's within my considerable powers to provide it." She answered very seriously, uncharacteristically so. "Name your price, and I'll double it."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 01, 2019, 01:28:59 AM »
Sage

If the dragon were perturbed by the manner of Eruraviel's negotiations then she did not make it readily apparent. Instead, she focused her attention upward and away from the most agreeable presence beside her and indulged in a considerable amount of consideration. "I shall name the price later," she eventually concluded after such a length of time whence shorter-lived races might have grown impatient. "But I shall agree to this arrangement, should the number of our offspring be greater than 2."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2019, 01:32:06 AM »
Sage

If the dragon were perturbed by the manner of Eruraviel's negotiations then she did not make it readily apparent. Instead, she focused her attention upward and away from the most agreeable presence beside her and indulged in a considerable amount of consideration. "I shall name the price later," she eventually concluded after such a length of time whence shorter-lived races might have grown impatient. "But I shall agree to this arrangement, should the number of our offspring be greater than 2."

Eruraviel

"That part's confusing me. It's fine, of course, but--don't dragons have litters? I thought your species traditionally laid several eggs at once."

She blinked, and grabbed Sage's hand. "Nonetheless, I accept, and appriciate your kindness."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2019, 01:37:00 AM »
Sage

"I find the number varies to a much greater degree when one of the parents is not a dragon." Sage said this with much gravity and an inclining of the head, before lowering her head as if to receive greater attention. "Now, enough of such formalities, princess!"