Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15442 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2019, 01:58:18 AM »
Sage

"I find the number varies to a much greater degree when one of the parents is not a dragon." Sage said this with much gravity and an inclining of the head, before lowering her head as if to receive greater attention. "Now, enough of such formalities, princess!"

Eruraviel

"Ah, that makes sense, I suppose. You're taking on the facets of our breeding styles, then..."

Eru reached up and began to scratch Sage's head, right behind the base of her ears. "Scratch scratch scratch..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2019, 04:01:03 AM »
Sage

"A-Ahh~" Sage's face melted into a smile as her inexperienced elvish form experienced interesting sensations from having its ears stimulated that way. "This is a most agreeable activity~."

It allowed her to distract herself from the discomfort that naturally emerged from the demonic bargain she had just condemned one yet unborn to.

Alas, such things are the cruel balance of nature.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2019, 04:57:36 AM »
Sage

"A-Ahh~" Sage's face melted into a smile as her inexperienced elvish form experienced interesting sensations from having its ears stimulated that way. "This is a most agreeable activity~."

It allowed her to distract herself from the discomfort that naturally emerged from the demonic bargain she had just condemned one yet unborn to.

Alas, such things are the cruel balance of nature.

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~ You melt in my grasp..." She pressed her crotch right up against Sage's posterior muscles. "Isn't being tall like, more intimidating though?"

She stood up on the tips of her big toes, balancing perfectly as if she were a ballarina. "My current form is short, even for an elf."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:39:26 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 06, 2019, 04:48:22 AM »
Sage

"Y-You are simply more experienced at dealing with the elvish body than I am with experiencing it!" And yet, Sage kept her form rather steady as she was rubbed up against by the increasingly affectionate princess.

She was momentarily baffled by the point behind standing on the tips of the toes until Eruraviel's actual words. "Is intimidation your goal? Is this... wife of yours in need of cowing?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2019, 06:26:13 AM »
Eruraviel

"No, not really. She has spunk, I'll give her that, and her figure is great too. What really gets me is her intellect and eyes. Fufufu~"

"And, anyway, it's just fun to change your appearance sometimes. You do it too."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2019, 05:25:58 PM »
Sage

"I suppose I shall have to see her for myself to know of what you speak." And speaking of seeing...

Sage turned around and began to examine Eruraviel again, using her hands to compare their respective heights. The dragon appeared to be attempting to visualize what a taller version of her current companion would look like, and what kind of impression it would leave on her. She tilted her green-haired head to the side in consideration.

"I rather enjoy this appearance of yours currently, Eru. But then, I suppose it is rather more novel for me than it is for you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2019, 05:54:02 PM »
Eruraviel

The gem on Eru's forehead glowed, and Eru's body began to elongate. Her legs lengthened, became more lean and supple, and she grew to even be taller than Sage.

She pranced around to the back and rested her chin atop Sage's head. "Yes, this is quite agreeable to me."

Her voice had gotten a tad deeper as well, fitting her newly enlarged form.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2019, 07:41:37 PM »
Sage

Sage appeared quite fascinated by the process more than anything. Her current form's red eyes took in every detail as Eruraviel's form changed, from the way the magic flowed from the gem to the way her flesh rippled and her bones creaked from the transformation. A smile overtook her face as the elf settled in behind her, and she leaned back into Eru.

"I must compliment you on such a refined metamorphosis - and yet, I wonder how you can afford the price behind such a thing? Unless this is merely a temporary change it must have... cost you dearly."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2019, 08:13:37 PM »
Eruraviel

"Fufufu, a woman has her secrets, you know~ But, if you must know, no, it doesn't cost me that much. I'm a master archmage, so something as simple as this is a trifiling occasion to me."

She ran her fingers down the now shorter woman's chest, reveling in her height. "I have metamagics I can use by burning the souls I keep in my gems."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 08:23:02 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2019, 08:28:51 PM »
Sage

"That sounds most horrible."

And yet, the shiver that crawled its way down Sage's spine was not one of disgust.

"I have never heard of a wizard capable of such a feat! My princess continues to surprise."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 06, 2019, 08:32:07 PM »
Erurururu

Eru draped her arms around Sage's shoulders before cupping the underside of the girl's smaller breasts. She kneaded them gently, holding Sage tightly and envrloping her in her presence.

"I was expecting a bit more disgust, Sage. Some have even branded me as a heretic."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2019, 08:37:39 PM »
Sage

There was some delay between Eruraviel's shameless grasping and squeezing of Sage's current form, and an actual response to the elvish necromancer's disbelief in the matter at hand. Evidently this dragon had practiced a considerable amount of time to get the texture and softness of the elvish body down properly... and her face was flushed a bright red.

"N-Nature wastes nothing of those who fall before it. Meat, bone, fur - all is of use."

Her posterior was rubbing against Eruraviel as they stood there in the corridor.

"What is one more part?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 06, 2019, 08:44:25 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru rubbed her crotch against Sage's ass, grinding her now stiffening prick against her crack. Reaching up and tweaking her nipples.

"That's a verrry enlightened perspective, Sage~" Eru purred at her lover. "Is it true, that dragons have limitless stamina?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 06, 2019, 08:47:40 PM »
Sage

"E-Evidently you do, considering how little time has passed from our last coupling!"

Sage felt her own unfamiliar length starting to grow hard as well. Elves were so strange.

"Is this to be my fate, then? Ravished and bred over and over again for the nefarious whims of royalty?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 06, 2019, 08:52:23 PM »
Eruraviel

"Only if you want it. I simply wish to consummate our wonderous procreation~" She groaned, pressing her hips hard against the dragon. "For it truly is a joyous occasion to create more elvenblooded children for this desolate city."