Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15439 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2019, 08:54:53 PM »
Sage

"... I have many questions."

Because it was at this point that Sage was all but ready to let Eruraviel enter her while standing up, her knees only refraining from buckling due to her own considerable strength.

"I will ask them perhaps in the morning~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2019, 09:08:52 PM »
Sage

"... I have many questions."

Because it was at this point that Sage was all but ready to let Eruraviel enter her while standing up, her knees only refraining from buckling due to her own considerable strength.

"I will ask them perhaps in the morning~"

Eruraviel

Eru lifted the dragon's skirt up and began to slide her throbbing cock inside of Sage's warm folds. "Yes, I think that's a good idea..."

She leaned forward and pressed herself on Sage's back. "I love you~" She whispered in her ear...

3:00 am

The two women had just exited the exotic bath Eru had promised, and were both squeaky clean, cleaner than a baby's bottom. Not a smidge of dirt besmirched either of their bodies anymore. The elf held onto Sage's arm like an excited teenager, giggling about something. "I have instructed my smiths to prepare a present for you, sage~"

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:11:12 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2019, 06:10:46 AM »
Sage

The dragon felt as if she were in somewhat of a daze, her face visibly lost through a haze of warmth. This time had been yet stranger than the first, and it was all Sage could do not to lean into the now-taller princess who so insistently pursued her presence. "First your queer elvish courtships, and now presents?"

Her face burned most furiously, and her voice lilted with a measure of amazement.

"You are so very strange, Eru."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:11:24 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2019, 03:42:43 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru pulled Sage into a hug, resting the dragon's head against her ample mounds while she rested her chin atop the girl's head. "Yes, a present." She answered simply. Then, one of Eru's attendants entered the room and did a short curtsy.

"Madame, we have created what you requested." She bowed in front of Sage and offered her a brilliant platinum collar, studded with rare gems and thrumming with tantilizing magics.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 09, 2019, 03:35:55 AM »
Sage

Sage's eyes lit up immediately, her pupils shrinking to a pinpoint in fascination at the sight before her. Her breathing became noticeably labored against Eruraviel's body, and she shakily reached out to grasp hold of the precious prize proffered unto her. 'Magnificent...', she whispered softly in her native tongue in a manner far less native than was typical.

She looked it over, every inch of it, feeling it up with her elvish form's delicate fingers in fascination. Sage's nostrils inhaled as they passed over the platinum. "Tis a composition most pure, and yet it has such little weight. Its scent fills my senses with the promise of magics yet unknown to me!"

She turned to face Eruraviel, holding the collar up with much questioning in her eyes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2019, 10:11:29 PM »
Sage

Sage's eyes lit up immediately, her pupils shrinking to a pinpoint in fascination at the sight before her. Her breathing became noticeably labored against Eruraviel's body, and she shakily reached out to grasp hold of the precious prize proffered unto her. 'Magnificent...', she whispered softly in her native tongue in a manner far less native than was typical.

She looked it over, every inch of it, feeling it up with her elvish form's delicate fingers in fascination. Sage's nostrils inhaled as they passed over the platinum. "Tis a composition most pure, and yet it has such little weight. Its scent fills my senses with the promise of magics yet unknown to me!"

She turned to face Eruraviel, holding the collar up with much questioning in her eyes.

Eruraviel

Eru took the collar and placed it around Sage's neck. She said a single arcane word, and it fused together around it, locking it into place. "It's a trifiling gift, compared to what I have in store for you and our children, Sage." Sage could feel the magical enhancements now coursing through her body, ready to be used at her will. The magical protections strengthening her defenses.

In the language of magic, the collar coursed with power and wrote her name upon itself. "To us, and our glorious partnership, Sage!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2019, 05:24:32 AM »
Sage

The dragon instinctively stretched out, appearing for all the world even in her elvish form as though she were one enormous feline. Her neck swayed in experimentation as Sage tested the device, attempting to find a moment of discomfort derived from its presence. A tentative giggle escaped from her throat as she settled down and moved closer to Eruraviel once again. "It feels marvelous! Oh, I do hope it looks as lovely as it feels in other forms..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2019, 03:51:10 PM »
Eruraviel

"Of course it will! Whatever form you like, it will accent your great majesty, Sagey!"

She planted her hand atop Sage's head and began stracting her scalp, as if she were actually a cat. "My beautiful dragon must be garbed in the greatest and most opulent outfits I can create."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2019, 03:53:07 PM »
Sage

"This is getting better all the time~."

She pushed her head toward Eruraviel's head, her pointed ears twitching in approval while her eyes closed in contentment.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2019, 03:57:43 PM »
Eruraviel

"Yes yes. Who's a good dragon? You are!" She slowly worked her way down Sage's head, settling at the nape of her neck. "You're so adorable, Sage!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2019, 04:05:01 PM »
Sage

"Haaah~" Her neck leaned opposite the direction Eruraviel was approaching from, maximizing the space that Sage's new elf friend had to work with. "Yes, yes - praise my greatness!"

Dragons truly did resemble oversized felines in every way that mattered. As if aware of the comparison this particular one then moved her face to lick Eruraviel's hand - and her tongue was nice and rough. Mischief sparkled in her eyes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2019, 04:08:13 PM »
Eruraviel

"Fufufu, that's new~" Eru chuckled. "Why don't you grow a cat tail too if you're going to go that route. Become a full felinid."

Eru continued scratching her, leading the two back upstairs towards the outdoors even as they continued to flirt.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2019, 04:13:00 PM »
Sage

Something soft, long and fuzzy began to swat against Eruraviel's leg while the pseudo-elf in front of her grinned in a manner most smug. "Shall I make myself warm and cozy upon thine lap then, Eru~?"

Her arms wrapped around the elf's, and she pressed herself up close whilst she followed along to the surface. A deep, cleansing breath entered Sage's lungs once the fresh air returned.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2019, 04:16:38 PM »
Eruraviel

"Well, you see-" Eru reached down suddenly and began stracting Aage in that spot cats liked so much, right above their tail. "I know a thing or two about catgirls. They were favored slaves in my kingdom."

The elf's tongue snaked out and licked the cat-elf right behind her ear.

"My pet told me that she really liked how my penis didn't have any barbs~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2019, 04:23:01 PM »
Sage

A soft squeak escaped from Sage at the unexpected contact. Her new tail became almost perpendicular to the rest of her body in direction, and a fearsome shiver went up the dragon's spine. "N-None of the stories I read about princesses said anything about that~!"

Shameless red flushed its way up to the tips of Sage's ears.

"I see I still have much to learn about royalty."