Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15120 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #225 on: January 10, 2020, 12:37:43 AM »
Astalan

A deep rumbling discontent echoed through the forest as the great beast's opponent sought to humiliate it with such a casual handling. 'Your candor is as admirable as your audacity. I SHALL END YOU SWIFTLY FOR IT.

And with the brutal confidence that only an apex predator could muster, it immediately proceeded to slam its head down, horn forest, into the ground, and the trees, and rocks and everything in an attempt to dislodge Thorra from its skull. The impacts did far more damage to the environment, shattering it further, than it did to the dragon.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 10, 2020, 12:44:22 AM »
Astalan

A deep rumbling discontent echoed through the forest as the great beast's opponent sought to humiliate it with such a casual handling. 'Your candor is as admirable as your audacity. I SHALL END YOU SWIFTLY FOR IT.

And with the brutal confidence that only an apex predator could muster, it immediately proceeded to slam its head down, horn forest, into the ground, and the trees, and rocks and everything in an attempt to dislodge Thorra from its skull. The impacts did far more damage to the environment, shattering it further, than it did to the dragon.

Thorra

Thorra responded by tightly wrapping her legs around the dragon's neck, attempting to choke the greak beast out, depriving it of precious oxygen. "Whoa there!" She exclaimed, holding tightly to the dragon's horn. She slammed her hammer right into its eye with her own snarl. "You're making this difficult for yourself!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2020, 03:17:00 AM »
Astalan

It was only the dragon's closed eyelid that prevented the hammer blow from completely pulverizing what it protected. Even so, the beast howled in agony as it saw stars, and lost all feeling there. Sight was beyond it from the repetition.

Unfortunately for Thorra, her legs were not quite long enough to properly wrap around the dragon's neck that way. However, it did make it exceptionally more difficult for the dragon to dislodge her! 'RELEASE... ME...!'

It roared as it finally just reached up and wrapped its powerful fingers around her body to pull, and attempt to hurl her across the clearing their battle had created so far. It needed room, needed space to use the little healing it knew so it could see again...!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 03:41:09 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2020, 03:35:26 AM »
Astalan

Unfortunately for Thorra, her legs were not quite long enough to properly wrap around the dragon's neck that way. However, it did make it exceptionally more difficult for the dragon to dislodge her! 'RELEASE... ME...!'

It roared as it finally just reached up and wrapped its powerful fingers around her body to pull, and attempt to hurl her across the clearing their battle had created so far.

Thorra

"No way! How am I supposed to hunt you if I do that! You could just run away!" She exclaimed, slamming herself right into his eye once again. She caught his hand with her own, and with bulging muscles, contested his grab. "I'm not-that easy! To get away from!" She roared back at him, repeating her attack over and over again, seeming to speed up even faster than she'd been before. Blow after blow rained down upon his sensitive flesh, inflicting incredible pain and cracking bones.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2020, 04:33:12 AM »
Astalan

The beast's size should have allowed it to overpower her, should have given it more leverage to crush her within its grasp, and indeed it was able to close around her despite her arm's presence just from sheer size! But it was beginning to buckle, to strain beneath the force of her blows, brought down to the ground bit by bit with every hammer strike. Fury and fear filled the air as blood splattered across the forest floor - and Thorra's true form.

'I WILL... NOT FAIL THEM...!'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2020, 01:18:43 PM »
Thorra

Thorra could smell the urine and fear from the magnificent beast, and she couldn't help but feel bad. "Don't worry about any of that! I'll make this quick!" She exclaimed.

She spun herself around in her hand, making a screeching whirring sound and then, a brilliant boom as she breached the sound barrier.

"I'm sorry I have to do this! You seem like a nice guy!"

She slammed the hammer directly into the already damaged section of his skull with a tremendous crack of electricity. Kinetic force and divine electricity surged through his body.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 10, 2020, 01:51:11 PM »
Astalan

-!

The beast made one great, furious surge to tear Thorra away, grabbing hold of her entire body and working to tear her off even if it had to rip its own hide off to do it! But it only got as far as its enormous talons closing around her before the hammer struck home, and in a thunderclap its head... exploded. Slightly.

Dead.

The forest was silent again.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:55:55 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 18, 2020, 04:14:43 PM »
Eruraviel

The two reappeared in a clearing, deep inside the forest. The mana was dense and earthy in the air, and past the clearing, there was only darkness and the sounds of predators. In the center of it, a table had been set up with steaming hot tea, coffee, biscuits, and fruit lining the banquet. She released his hand and bowed. "Please, avail yourself and eat to your heart's content. If there's anything lacking, I shall immediately rectify the situation. As my guest here, I'll do my best to take care of you while we have our little chat."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 04:15:18 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2020, 06:04:24 PM »
William

He glanced around the clearing. There was clearly some sort of magical field that kept the rest of the unruly forest at bay, and judging by the things present here... It was hardly her true base. Neutral grounds indeed...

Once he had taken stock of the surroundings he pulled back his hood to reveal his own youthful appearance. The obscuring darkness shattered in an instant and all was revealed.

"There is hardly a reward sweeter than the presence of a maiden as fair as you. Those ears of you are truly long and majestic, a symbol of your accrued wisdom hmm-"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2020, 07:23:24 PM »
William

He glanced around the clearing. There was clearly some sort of magical field that kept the rest of the unruly forest at bay, and judging by the things present here... It was hardly her true base. Neutral grounds indeed...

Once he had taken stock of the surroundings he pulled back his hood to reveal his own youthful appearance. The obscuring darkness shattered in an instant and all was revealed.

"There is hardly a reward sweeter than the presence of a maiden as fair as you. Those ears of you are truly long and majestic, a symbol of your accrued wisdom hmm-"

Eruraviel

The elf's ears trembled with delight at his compliments, as well as his newly-revealed visage. He was exactly the type of pretty boy that got her excited-smooth, angular face, strong, and tight butt-if he was just a common man, she'd make him a woman right here and now.

She scratched behind her right ear, walking over to the table and pulling out a seat for him. "Thank you for your words of honey, William. You must have traveled quite a ways to arrive here like this."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2020, 02:22:20 AM »
William

"You needn't do such things. It's unbecoming of me to allow such a fine lady to present seats.  But you are correct, however it is a journey not measured in land traversed but ages passed."

His eyes flickered over her form and aprreciated every sinful curve. She was quite the specimen, if he had more time to fool around then perhaps-

" I would much rather have  a dance with you and see the grace of a wonderful Elf first hand. It is the least I can do for the woman helping me to bring the first member of my harem back." He held out his hand to said Elf, as an invitation but that wasn't the whole picture. He had just bragged about having a goddess as a harem member. It would likely make her try harder to impress him in her own way.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2020, 02:27:12 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's ears trembled just a tad, the tips shaking the most. She chuckled, and pushed in the chair. "My my, you're a greedy one, aren't you? Asking a married woman to dance is quite rude among humans, isn't it?"

She hopped forwards, grabbing his hand and spinning him around and then placing her hand on his butt.

"Try to keep up with me, ok?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2020, 12:30:52 AM »
William

With a nimbly placed arm by her waste his response came quick, and the elf found herself bent backwards with his mysterious form looming above. No, with each passing minute he seemed more firm, more there.

"But there's nothing sweeter than taking that which you should not have."  Then he quickly spun her back up and let go after a twirl. "The correction is just about done now and my form made manifest eternal. Now is the time to proceed, I believe you know a thing or two about binding souls to bodies?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2020, 01:36:41 AM »
Eruraviel

"You've done your homework. You won't be able to find one more knowledgable about the study of souls than myself." She replied, staring up at him with her blazing red eyes. She hopped backwards and did an intricate backflip, twirling through the air and landing on her toes, beckoning him towards her. "And luckily for you, I'm happy to hire out my services for fair compensation. Who do you want me to pull out of that soul-gem?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2020, 02:51:17 AM »
William

The dark mage chuckled lightly at her sudden burst of enthusiasm, her true goal was so easily palpable. If you're tryingg to make your guests feel at home then you shouldn't get like this when they throw you a simple bone. It was quite though amd fit his earlier assessment of her status. Only entitled royalty acted like this.

"If it were as simple as drawing it out then I could have done myself. No I require a suitable vessel that can hold her."