Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15123 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #255 on: March 29, 2020, 04:41:01 PM »
Eruraviel

12:00 PM

Inside her base

After a bit more time spend designing the dimensions of her body, Eruraviel lead him through her villiage by foot, into her base underneath a truly immense tree brimming with mana and life force. Inside, it was staffed by a cadre of exquisitely designed women of incredible beauty, all running around and preparing Noire's vessel. Eventually, they arrived at a room deep underneath the tree, illuminated by bioluminescent moss covering the ceiling that bathed the room in a calm, blue light.

Laying on an operating table in the center of the room was the inert corpse of his maid atop an impossibly complex magical circle, with a small cart full of both magical artifacts that he didn't recognize as well as more familiar surgical equipment. She turned to him, and stuck out her hand. "Please hand me the crystal now-I need to start soon, or the body won't hold up as well and the quality of her vessel will suffer."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2020, 03:39:24 PM »
William

The exact nature of her equipment didn't really interest him, he had other ventures to look into first before indulging in a fleeting interest like that. Besides, he had been the one to initiate this so it couldn't have been a set up. If it was, he'd have to begrudgingly applaud her, and then kill her slowly and painfully,

Don't drop it, it's explosive." That was a lie.

He didn't even wait for that message to properly sink in though before making a one hand toss over to her. The blue shimmering crystal sailed towards the elf and was about to land on her head unless she caught it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2020, 03:55:32 PM »
Eruraviel

Evening Day 3

She snorted. "As if you'd keep something so precious in a contact explosive." She turned around as it flew towards her, reaching behind her back and grabbing it out of the air. "We may have only just met, but I know that you wouldn't ever do something that foolish."

Holding it with her left hand, her entire body began to faintly glow. She channeled her own magic through her entire body and began to chant in several lost languages concurrently-old elvish, abyssal, fey and draconic. An hour passed, and as she chanted, the crystal began to glow, pulsing along with her own heartbeat. Magic swirled through the air, and then concentrated at her fingertips. She pressed her index finger against the crystal and slowly pulled a glowing white orb out.

She sighed, gently putting the crystal down upon the cart, poking at the soul and examining its pure composition, freed from the confines of its body. "Ufufu, I see, so this is possible..." She muttered to herself quietly in elvish, finally moving again after a few hours of examination. Holding it in her palm, she fed it into the mouth of Noire. It snaked into the woman's body, whose eyes fluttered open with a gasp.

She turned to William and smiled. "I'm quite satisfied with the fruits of our agreement-I'll make sure to check up on her every day for a while, just to make sure the soul's bonding with my body well. I've never handled such a soul before, so this is new even to me." She chuckled. "I don't think anything went wrong though-she seems healthy as a baby."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 30, 2020, 05:33:12 PM »
Noire

Noire shuddered, gasping for breath. Her eyes shot open, staring up at the pretty blue light of the moss on the ceiling. She was bleary, and it felt like she'd been asleep for an eternity. Maybe more than one.

She slowly reached up and groaned, rubbing her forehead and trying to dispell this damnable headache. Her entire body felt funny-it was as if she didn't belong in it in the first place. "Where am I?" She groaned.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2020, 04:37:27 PM »
William

William ignored the musings of the Elven mage, he was far more interested in her craft than her random commentary. It was intriguing but ultimately looked too theatrical. Some of her movements were entirely unnecessary and looked like she was trying to show off. Did she figure him an a deadbeat acolyte?

"With a clear enough presence of mind the soul could have been inserted with the guidance of your mind and not your hands. I suppose you elves think about too much for that to work."

Oh she was awakening.

"You're in the super secret lair of the archmage I spent strange aeons searching for. And now you've returned from beyond the far shores of time, welcome back Noire."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2020, 06:18:55 PM »
Eruraviel

"Excuse me, you didn't let me properly prep her! It takes longer if you don't prepare the soul for its journey to a new body!" Eruraviel exclaimed, puffing out her cheeks and wagging her ass back and forth. "I could have had it done within three hours, no time at all! Hmmph!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2020, 06:24:04 PM »
Noire

Noire turned her head suddenly to look at her lover, only for something to brush up against the stone. "Eek!" She exclaimed, feeling a rush of blood to her nether regions. A hardening feeling she'd only before felt in her dreams caused her to sit up with a start, faintly glowing with the thrum of magical energy inside of her.

She stared, wide-eyed. It was exactly what she'd thought it was-she had a penis, but that wasn't even the craziest thing! Her chest had grown too! And her ass and thighs felt bigger as well! Glowing as brightly as the full moon, Noire reached down and grabbed her member, eliciting a soft moan. She reached up, grabbing her chest and sinking her fingers into it. "W-will..." She moaned, ears flitting up and down. "Why am I-so sensitive? What did you do to my body?"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:39:41 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 01, 2020, 05:12:01 PM »
William

William looked on amused at her reaction, this was going along just perfectly. It was just as cute as he expected it to be and he almost regretted not bringing a camera with him for this. But alas, he should speak up now before she did something truly foolish.

"We had to put you in a new one and that was the only one available. You aren't used it to yet so that's why it's sensitive. Besides, you'll really fill out your cosplay outfits now.... I've missed seeing those."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2020, 05:27:35 PM »
William

William looked on amused at her reaction, this was going along just perfectly. It was just as cute as he expected it to be and he almost regretted not bringing a camera with him for this. But alas, he should speak up now before she did something truly foolish.

"We had to put you in a new one and that was the only one available. You aren't used it to yet so that's why it's sensitive. Besides, you'll really fill out your cosplay outfits now.... I've missed seeing those."

Noire

Noire flicked her nipple with her index finger and ran her hand down her throbbing length-the arousal she was feeling was unbearable. It was as if her entire body was as sensitive as her breasts usually were. She let out a soft little moan as she began to stroke herself off. "What were you thinking, putting a goddess in a lewd body like this?" She averted her gaze from him, focusing her eyes on the elf standing in front of her chuckling. Her ears trembled and she pursed her lips, eyes raking over Eruraviel's body. Her gaze fell to her shapely legs, but then...

That woman had a penis. A big one, bigger than hers. Upon closer inspection, she'd guess it was bigger than Will's too. She squeaked, turning back to look at William, then back at the elf's crotch, finally ending staring at her face. The elf's mirth was palpable.

"Did you-did make me into an elf?" Noire exclaimed, looking between the two of them. Her chest heaved with arousal, the two mounds of perfect tit-flesh bouncing hypnotically. "I-well-you really want to see me dressed up when I'm like this?"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 05:43:17 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 01, 2020, 05:48:32 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel sat down next to her, staring at her beautiful face. Her long black hair ran messily down against her ears, which looked so long and delectable... Her trembling lips and confused eyes revealed a scared goddess who didn't know what was going on...

"Of course I did, Lady Black Heart. Your old body was destroyed, so I modified one of my spares for you. It's superior to your original body in every way, so you should be thanking me for doing you a favor, if anything." She ran her hand down the naked goddess's back and pressed her palm into her full butt, sinking her fingers into the flesh. She leaned up and moved to nibble upon her earlobe.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 01, 2020, 06:11:32 PM »
William

His eyes sharpened when he saw the Elf start playing with his Noire, something he didn't remember giving her permission. Benefactor or not, some lines should not be crossed and he needed to teach her some respect.

"No touching my maid without permission, I'll play with you later Princess Eruraviel!"

William grabbed the Elf by the collar of her dress and lifted her out of the chair and away from touching range of Noire. Meanwhile he sent a message to the Goddess. "No, I'd love to see My little maid Goddess in cute outfits, and now there's even more of you for me to love."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 01, 2020, 06:13:32 PM »
Eruraviel

"Huu, no fun." The elf complained before turning into gas. "I don't get why you humans like to erect all these boundries when they just stand in the way fun things." She reconstituted a few feet back and then leaned forward, sticking out her tongue. "An extra person always makes things more fun!" She proclaimed before dramatically crossing her arms under her chest, pushing up her breasts.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 07:56:18 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2020, 06:24:51 PM »
Noire

The patron goddess of Lastation squirmed in Eru's grasp for a few moments before William rescued her. It was scary, as if she'd known all of her weak points. Just those few moments had brought beads of clear liquid dribbling up from her cock, sliding down its length. If she hadn't dreamed so much about it already, Noire might have busted her load already. She stared longingly at William, slowly continuing to stroke her shaft and play with her breasts. "You-really mean that?" She asked and then laid back down on the table and reaching down to lift up her heavy testes. Her hairless pink slit was drenched, leaking her juices like a faucet onto the cold stone table. "Will-I...well..." She stared up at him hopefully, opening her legs wide and inviting him in.

She really hoped he wouldn't make her beg for it.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2020, 04:45:01 PM »
William

However, just before Eru reformed, his hand came forward like lightning, at this distance he might as well have already been on top of her. A shadowy hand further extended his range and pulled her all the way back to him.

"Nonsense, I could hardly let a fair princess like you slip away without any proper gratitude after all you've done for me. Tell me more, about your plans and what you need help with."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2020, 08:43:52 PM »
Noire

Noire groaned and put on a pout as William proceeded to decidedly ignore her needs. She sat back up and began to stroke her cock, pushing herself towards climax on her own.

Dumb Idiot...