Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15505 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #285 on: June 01, 2020, 09:28:05 PM »
Lily

Smack.

Lily slapped the other loli's fat ass for her continued show of disobedience and then she frowned. Could it be that her apprentice had even fuller ass than herself, she'd have to get a third opinion later but it wasn't a prospect she felt very happy about.

"No. Didn't you hear me earlier? You are going to fuck yourself on my dick until you're seeded. But if you're good enough.... I might allow you to do the same to me later on."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 01, 2020, 09:36:53 PM »
Lily

Smack.

Lily slapped the other loli's fat ass for her continued show of disobedience and then she frowned. Could it be that her apprentice had even fuller ass than herself, she'd have to get a third opinion later but it wasn't a prospect she felt very happy about.

"No. Didn't you hear me earlier? You are going to fuck yourself on my dick until you're seeded. But if you're good enough.... I might allow you to do the same to me later on."

Coconut

Lily's hand sank into Coconut's soft butt. It was pleasently firm to the touch, but covered over by heavy folds of flesh that would bring any human woman to shame. Coconut grunted in surprise, and lifted herself up. Her tail wrapped around the base of Lily's prick, slowly teasing the member as she lined up her wet folds with the throbbing heat underneath her.

She pressed the lips of her cunt up against her cock and lowered herself down on it with an ease which a grade-schooler shouldn't have had. Her tight folds enveloped Lily and with a flex of her muscles, they gripped down upon it with Coconut's full strength. She used her unique anatomy to pull Lily in deeper and quickly bottomed out, right against her cervix.

"S-sensei, you're so hot! Have you been waiting for a chance to violate your cute student's pussy? Fufufu~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 01, 2020, 09:50:09 PM »
Lily

"Auuuu... Ever.... Ever since I was changed.... Fuck so tight......" Lily pulled the girl into a hug as her head fell onto Coco's shoulder. Her breathing was already complete ragged, she couldn't believe it.... Actually doing this with l Coco was so much better than she'd hope and right under Liz's nose too.... Cum.... She was gonna cum, any second now. In fact the redhead was surprised she hadn't yet. Only the desire to breed her student, her coco was kepping it in.

"Fuuuuck..... You're the best Cocopuffs."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 01, 2020, 09:54:46 PM »
Lily

"Auuuu... Ever.... Ever since I was changed.... Fuck so tight......" Lily pulled the girl into a hug as her head fell onto Coco's shoulder. Her breathing was already complete ragged, she couldn't believe it.... Actually doing this with l Coco was so much better than she'd hope and right under Liz's nose too.... Cum.... She was gonna cum, any second now. In fact the redhead was surprised she hadn't yet. Only the desire to breed her student, her coco was kepping it in.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2020, 10:01:57 PM »
Lily

Coconut

Coconut replied with a loud yelp. Lily's ravenous hands pulled her close up against her, her budding breasts fitting neatly into Lily's palms.

"Ff-fuck... Lily, you're so big. And so hot..."

She could feel Lily throbbing inside her, and her closeness-she was ready to cum too, but she waited, holding off on it so they could cum together. She began to ride Lily's heat, pulling almost all the way out before slamming down on her cock once again. With every battering thrust, her cervix kissed Lily's tip, molding in shape to conform to her size.

"Yu're-not gonna get away with this, you know! You'll have to marry me once you get me pregnant!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2020, 10:24:24 PM »
Lily

"Yo... You think I'd let you and your sweet pussy get away?" She breathed out, her release was so damn close and she could feel it coming along with a further rise in heat, surely Coco's inside were turning into a sauna now. "I'll be as mean to my wife as I want to be and a slutty little girl don't want a wholesome family picture, don't lie to yourself..." Lily raised her free hand and slapped Coco's lewd butt again, she struck it so that Cox would never forget her touch.

"Aahhhh... Go deeper...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 02, 2020, 01:43:19 AM »
Coconut

Coconut was sweating from the searing heat inside of her. It felt like her insides was baking, and it hurt, but that just heightened the intensity of the experience. She clenched down even harder on Lily's cock and slammed herself down on her cock-her cervix suddenly opened up, and Lily found herself buried deep inside Coco's womb. It was soft, warm, and yeilding.

"Kyaaa~ Deeeeepppp!" Coconut suddenly came, liquid suddenly rushing against Lily's cock and semen bursting out of her small cock onto the ground in front of her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 02, 2020, 02:19:16 AM »
Lily

"Coco.... " it was all Lily said. She was completely breathless and her body was tense like a string about to snap. It was  too much and it was coming. Then she went completely still, the what all but disappeared leaving a brief moment of respite but it wouldn't last.

"COCO!"

Lily screamed out while burying her face in her beloved student's neck. She could feel it and was slightly worried about how Coco would take it but it was too late now. It blasted off deep into Coco's womb, her boiling seed that would reshape Coco to be the perfect vessel for her children. It continued blasting inside her, filling her up more and more as she kept cuming and seconds turned into minutes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 02, 2020, 03:19:46 AM »
Coconut
 not
Coconut's pussy clenched down on her like nothing she'd ever felt before. It perfectly conformed to her dick, holding it inside her so not even a drop of magma could escape. Her stomach swole up seemingly without limit, easily growing ever larger to accommodate the load that Lily had unleashed inside of her. The hot jelly penetrated her deepest places, filling her up and fertilizing the young girl. Her tongue lolled out and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"AAaaaaaaaahh~" A loud moan escaped her lips. "Fuuuucccckkkkballlssss~"

"Lily, you're-I feel so strange! I've never felt like this before!" Coconut's voice suddenly rang out in Lily's head, excited yet scared. "It's so hot, but it feels so good!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2020, 04:01:54 AM »
Lily

"Auuuuuuh...."

Lily's form slackened as her final stream left her. Cumming that massively had completely worn her out and with how excited she'd been she hadn't paced herself at all. She didn't even respond to Coco as she was pretty much out of it, her eyes glazed over with the aftermath of the amazing pleasure she had felt and her dick grew softer and softer until it completely receded as she could no longer maintain the transformation.

She was no longer maintaining any hold on the other girl and was merely resting peacefully on top of her.

"I love you...." It was barely audible but Lily had definitely whispered it through the haze she was experiencing it, and she meant it too. Lily could clearly feel the bond that was forming between them.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 02, 2020, 04:03:53 AM »
Lily

"Auuuuuuh...."

Lily's form slackened as her final stream left her. Cumming that massively had completely worn her out and with how excited she'd been she hadn't paced herself at all. She didn't even respond to Coco as she was pretty much out of it, her eyes glazed over with the aftermath of the amazing pleasure she had felt and her dick grew softer and softer until it completely receded as she could no longer maintain the transformation.

She was no longer maintaining any hold on the other girl and was merely resting peacefully on top of her.

"I love you...." It was barely audible but Lily had definitely whispered it through the haze she was experiencing it, and she meant it too. Lily could clearly feel the bond that was forming between them.

Coconut

"Love you too..." Coconut whispered back at her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 04, 2020, 11:14:50 PM »
Elizabeth

As Lily finished cumming inside Coconut, she felt the mark on her stomach start to burn. Elizabeth's mind frantically pressed up against her own.

"Did you-you little..." A sense of annoyance pressed up against Lily's mind. She'd have to replan everything! This wasn't supposed to happen!

However, Elizabeth couldn't help but have a begrudging sense of awe. This girl-things would need to change, going forward. Come to my penthouse at the top of the palace. Now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 05, 2020, 07:47:12 PM »
Coconut

Coconut wanted more. She wasn't satisfied. The rush of Lily's love for her, her emotions and need, it had just sparked a lust and need that she hadn't known existed inside of her. She humped Lily, grinding herself against her thighs, and did her best to rile up the sleeping beast inside of her, but it wasn't enough. Lily just wouldn't stir.

"Uuuuu..." She moaned, pressing herself down against Lily. "Lilllyyyy... Wake up! I need more! Claim me, violate me! Make me your bride!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2020, 04:08:07 AM »
Lily

"Cocoooo..... pwease staaahp-" Lily whined and twitched under Coco but otherwise didn't respond much. A grasping hand eventually slid down Coco's back and slapped her well defined butt.

"If I tell you to stop... You stop."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2020, 09:41:17 PM »
Coconut

Coconut moaned. "But, Lily..." Her voice trailed off, and despite her complaints, she ceased her relentless grinding against Lily. "I-fine..." She lifted herself up off of Lily's dick and rested on top of her, cuddling against her warmth.

Elizabeth

A few minutes passed without a response from Lily-not even an acknowledgement of her orders. Not even a groan. She immediately left-leaving the tournement in Malicia's hands. With the power of her high priestess, as well as her preparations that she'd made with Hannah's body, she didn't need to fear leaving so much anymore. She leapt off the top of the tower and flew directly towards her two minions, her daughter and her errant lover.

What happened next would decide Lily's fate.

"Ufu~ Had fun with my daughter, did you? She seems pretty happy right about now, pressed up against you as if you were already her mistress."

She stared down at Lily with a glower. "How do you plan on explaining such a transgression, Lily?"