Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15121 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »
Eruraviel

"Fufu~ If we're really getting more friendly, why don't you reveal your plans, hmm?" She raised her eyebrow and stuck her tongue out. "My wife has issues-her rightful position has been usurped, and we need people strong enough to defeat the userper. It's pretty simple, I think."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 04, 2020, 09:32:54 PM »
William

"I will save this world before it's too late...." He dramatically twirled his cape around as he brought the Princess with him in an impromptu dance. "For far too long I have been forced to do naught but watch. But no more, this ends now." The pace of their dance grew in tune with his rising passion, his presence becoming more and more firm as the world quaked. The darkness embraced them both but not in an oppressive way. No, this was the darkness that would cleave ignorance and light the way.

"I will become the leader, the President of this grand venture to save this land, this world, for the people and by the will of the people I will do it. The rule of might ends here!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2020, 01:00:51 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel couldn't see it, but she could certainly feel it! This guy was actually telling the truth! She chuckled and shook her head before leaning in towards him and pressing her chest against his. "That's quite the pure motive you have there. Unite the Nexus, under democracy?" She looked up at him with curious eyes, all while obviously enjoying the fapping noise she heard behind her. Her ears twitched with each pulse, eack smack against her thighs. "Hmm. Well, that doesn't exactly interfere with my goals."

"Shall we go to meet my wife, then? She'll be quite happy to have your help."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 01:13:41 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 05, 2020, 06:24:06 PM »
William

"Then lead the way. I wish to see if this wife is as charming as you." He sounded quite smug right now, and the way his hand came down to stroke the top of her head was possessive yet comforting as his magic carried his affection with every touch. No that wasn't the right word, it was reassuring, asserting that he would solve her issues in turn.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2020, 11:33:30 PM »
Coconut

Coconut had carried her master in her arms out of the district. She didn't want her mother walking in on their session to scold her for her thievery. Plus, she had a special place in mind for when she took Lily and claimed her as her wife. The entire flight, she'd continued massaging Lily's tail, squeezing her butt, and enjoying the heat emenating from her. For anyone watching, they could have seen the naked child flying through the sky up north.

Eventually, they landed. Coconut placed Lily on the ground and leaned over her, still holding onto the sword, and pressing her swolen head up against her cunt. "Now, it's my turn to teach." She pinned Lily against the ground with her enhanced strength, precluding resistance or escape from her options. And, at this closeness, even her unfocused charms would have an effect on Lily after all this time.

Her tail wrapped around Lily's body like a long, pulsating tendril and began to disrobe her. "I'm going to enjoy this nice and slowly, don't worry."
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:07:09 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 26, 2020, 02:18:24 AM »
Lily

"Why? I'm not some fragile flower Cocopuffs. You're the one should be worried, if you don't fuck me properly I'll castrate you and tell daddy that you're a complete Thot."

The redhead smirked at her captor, completely sure in her own superiority. Even when pinned down like this and unable to move, with all of crimson hair fanned out on the ground before and dirtied she looked completely sure of herself.

"I'm not some little human schoolgirl whose pussy you can just reshape with your dick. Not even Vanilla could break me but I think you might stand a better chance, genuine emotions trump simple hard fucking any time but I doubt she'd get that."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 28, 2020, 09:36:47 PM »
Coconut

Coconut's eyes shimmered with lust. She tightened her grip on Lily's shoulders and shook her head at her. "No no no, this won't do at all-you're supposed to serve me right now, Sensei~ If you're not going to do it, then I'll have to make you! So you better behave right now!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 29, 2020, 05:04:55 AM »
Lily

Lily's eyes were quite glazed over as well, the constant bombardment of lust was beginning to cloud her mind and she couldn't think of anything better to do than going along with her super cute disciples wishes. She glanced to the side as meteoric blush betrayed her feelings.

"If.... If you you want me to serve, just tell me what to do. You did better than I expected so I guess it's alright... You can have me in whatever way you want today Cocopuffs"
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 05:05:51 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 29, 2020, 09:42:26 PM »
Lily

Lily's eyes were quite glazed over as well, the constant bombardment of lust was beginning to cloud her mind and she couldn't think of anything better to do than going along with her super cute disciples wishes. She glanced to the side as meteoric blush betrayed her feelings.

"If.... If you you want me to serve, just tell me what to do. You did better than I expected so I guess it's alright... You can have me in whatever way you want today Cocopuffs"

Coconut

Coconut licked her lips. Now this was a delicious face. "Well, I'm a greedy little demon. I want your mouth, your ass, and your pussy-I want to taste all of you, and to make your entire body mine." She gently held Lily's cheek and rubbed the bottom of her chin, savoring the feeling of dominance and power she had over the much stronger woman. It was intoxicating and maddening-her instincts screamed at her to take her forcefully, to claim her and make her her own, but Coconut knew that edging herself would be all the more satisfying.

So she held herself back, just a bit. "I'm going to fuck you until I go soft."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 29, 2020, 10:48:22 PM »
Lily

"Far too greedy and in need of punishment." In her lustful state Coco had forgotten to hold down Lily's arms and because this little brat liked to brag so much she knew one thing, that girl had left herself wide open. As quickly as she could move now she grabbed onto the little Succubi's tail and pulled.

"You probably thought I was gonna be your cute wife and you would parade in front of your parents. But think again, only your daddy gets to decide who will have me and you're stepping out of line. The only thing you'll have now is my cock." The redhead pasued as she waited for Coco to weaken.

"Have you never wondered how good it'll feel? TO reward your eggs with the cream they desire"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 29, 2020, 11:18:55 PM »
Lily

"Far too greedy and in need of punishment." In her lustful state Coco had forgotten to hold down Lily's arms and because this little brat liked to brag so much she knew one thing, that girl had left herself wide open. As quickly as she could move now she grabbed onto the little Succubi's tail and pulled.

"You probably thought I was gonna be your cute wife and you would parade in front of your parents. But think again, only your daddy gets to decide who will have me and you're stepping out of line. The only thing you'll have now is my cock." The redhead pasued as she waited for Coco to weaken.

"Have you never wondered how good it'll feel? TO reward your eggs with the cream they desire"

Coconut

"Kyaaa!" Coconut squealed in surprise at the sudden reversal! She should have expected something like this to happen! She squirmed in Lily's grip and tired to push her off of her.

"Hold on! This is all turned around! You're supposed to carry my babies, not the other way around!"

She felt the heat of Lily's hand scorching against the base of her tail, moaning from the pain and pleasure of her most sensitive place being squeezed by a bive. "Haaah~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 29, 2020, 11:30:36 PM »
Lily

"No you listen to me young lady!"

She tightened her grip on the base of Coco's tail, squeezing it at a slow pace to increase the sensation the other was feeling. And with her other hand she knocked the sword away from her.

And that was all the setup she needed to flip the other girl over onto her back. Lily didn't stop there tho, she quickly crawled back and sat down on Coco's tail, preventing her from doing anything funny.

"If you don't take this like a good girl, I'll tell daddy you didn't just steal the sword but tried to render high level contracts void too, And how would you think Liz would take that. You'd be hurting the reputation of the whole district. Do you have any idea how terrible that would be??"

She smirked as a bulge started growing from her crotch and it looked like it would burst from the suit at any moment.

"But don't worry I won't tell her."  The redhead reached out to pat Coco on the head. "I'll even tell her I instructed you to take the sword. All I want you to do is to hop onto my cock and ride me like a good girl until my seed bears fruit within you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 29, 2020, 11:43:03 PM »
Coconut

Coconut squealed like a stuck pig at that suggestion, reaching up and grabbing her temple. "Noooo! Don't tell them that! Anything but that!" She moaned. "Mama will destroy me if she thinks I tried to mess with that sort of thing! I'll be grounded for weeks!"

Even though her face was pressed against the ground, she could feel Lily's hot bulge pressed against her butt, growing tighter and larger in her uniform. She longed for it, but this was wrong. She was supposed to save herself, wait for her father to find a sutiable partner-but, she didn't want to be caught either! After several long moments, she finally blurted out her answer.

"I'll do it! Just don't tattle on me!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2020, 06:05:41 PM »
Lily

"I won't. But why are you acting so shy, you're a succubus. I thought you liked lolis and teachers and I'm both." Lily teased her cute apprentice while sliding out of her uniform to reveal her large cock, it wasn't quite as large as Coco's own, but the little girl had a thing for grotesque dicks apparently.

"Or is it because you've never been fucked by someone who looks your own age before? I bet you like preying on young and naive girls but..." She grabbed hold of Coco's massive dick and gave it a tug.

"This thing right here needs to go, I wanna see your stomach bulge when I fill you up."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 01, 2020, 07:23:56 PM »
Coconut

Coconut's face heated up. "I-well..." She arched her back to press her fat butt up against Lily's hard member. "I have plenty of experience taking it!" She proclaimed. "Just wait and see how tight I can be!"

Her own cock began to shrink rapidly, and within a second, it was the size one might expect a grade-schooler's erect penis would be. Small testicles, a few inches of length, it was little more than an oversized clit for her. "Fuck me, sensei~"