Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15116 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2019, 11:29:45 PM »
Eruraviel

"Yesss, yes you do, my dear catlike dragon." Eru purred out' stroking Sage's tail. "I think we should go into the city tomorrow. You could do with many more learning experiences..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2019, 05:31:21 AM »
Sage

"Nnnn." Sage frowned, her hips moving as if to remove her tail from the line of fire at that moment. "Cities are most unpleasant places. So many humans packed into one place..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2019, 12:57:59 AM »
Sage

"Nnnn." Sage frowned, her hips moving as if to remove her tail from the line of fire at that moment. "Cities are most unpleasant places. So many humans packed into one place..."

Eruraviel

"I see it as so many humans to rule over. So many fun things to explore. Have you ever met my good friend Elizabeth? I'll bet you've never even heard of her, Sagey~"

She stroked the girl's chin slowly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 18, 2019, 02:19:50 PM »
Sage

The dragon unleashed a fearsome exhalation which was, in fact, the very opposite. "There is always in a crowd the one arrow you least expect that can find a chink in your scales. Also, nature is lovelier."

Despite this audible distaste, Sage began to relax again as she refrained from withdrawing her chin from exposure. "I suppose you shall have to introduce us."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 18, 2019, 11:02:48 PM »
Sage

The dragon unleashed a fearsome exhalation which was, in fact, the very opposite. "There is always in a crowd the one arrow you least expect that can find a chink in your scales. Also, nature is lovelier."

Despite this audible distaste, Sage began to relax again as she refrained from withdrawing her chin from exposure. "I suppose you shall have to introduce us."

Eruraviel

"You are neither a dragon nor a lizard, so you don't have scales to be shot. Now, do you trance, or do you sleep?"

Eru stared at her intently, waiting for an answer.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2019, 05:08:46 PM »
Sage

"It was an expression!" Sage's cheeks did most certainly not puff outward in frustration at this casual dismissal of her most sensible of concerns. "And I suppose I could... trance, as you call it. But I am not tired - I just woke up mere hours ago."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 19, 2019, 08:38:56 PM »
Sage

"It was an expression!" Sage's cheeks did most certainly not puff outward in frustration at this casual dismissal of her most sensible of concerns. "And I suppose I could... trance, as you call it. But I am not tired - I just woke up mere hours ago."

Eruraviel

"Well, I am! I've been out and about, having sex and gathering information all day! I'm exhausted! Are you going to let your princess sleep without her most loyal of pets, and leave her cold and alone in bed?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2019, 02:56:42 AM »
Sage

"... your tongue is as clever within your mouth as it is elsewhere." Sage would not admit it to anyone, but her face was most red at Eruraviel's honeyed words. The extraneous feline appendage vanishing back to the dragon's imagination, she moved to settle with her new princess. "Very well. I shall accompany you to your ambiguous sleep-like state."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 06, 2020, 06:34:37 PM »
Thorra

Day 2
6:30 AM, Nexus Time.

Early in the morning, Thorra had left Mothra's house for the forest, where she had been promised her prey: a dragon. The hammer had flown deep into the forest, searching fruitlessly through the trees for hours.

"Where are you, you ugly green-skinned scaley bastards!?!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 07, 2020, 12:43:19 AM »
The Great Northern Forest

It was dark despite the early rising of dawn. The light of the sun could not shine brightly here at its apex, let alone at its dim nadir. The divine weapon had to find her way through by sound, by feeling. Throughout the thick wooden pathways of the forest the song of life echoed between pillars of bark - the rustling of the trees, the call of birds in the highest boughs, the cracking of twigs as predatory chased prey. The only exception, Thorra found, was around herself. Wherever she went a sphere of silence radiated out from her lovely feminine shell.

Nothing dared to draw her attention. The closest she got to seeing another creature was the faintest light reflecting off distant eyes above her.

Her prey was watching, somewhere.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 07, 2020, 05:16:31 PM »

It was dark despite the early rising of dawn. The light of the sun could not shine brightly here at its apex, let alone at its dim nadir. The divine weapon had to find her way through by sound, by feeling. Throughout the thick wooden pathways of the forest the song of life echoed between pillars of bark - the rustling of the trees, the call of birds in the highest boughs, the cracking of twigs as predatory chased prey. The only exception, Thorra found, was around herself. Wherever she went a sphere of silence radiated out from her lovely feminine shell.

Nothing dared to draw her attention. The closest she got to seeing another creature was the faintest light reflecting off distant eyes above her.

Her prey was watching, somewhere.

Thorra

The godling's puppeted body began to glow with the crackling of static electricity, illuminating the dark woods in a pale bluish light.

Her body was gorgeous, innately attractive to anything with a sapient mind. Her toned muscles, her smooth, thick curves and her generous assets all made her prey lust for her body. She lashed out in a vauge direction, the trunk of a tree exploded.

"Come out and fight me, dragon!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2020, 03:49:38 AM »

The forest erupted into panic as Thorra went from stalking predator to immediate threat. The birds scattered into flight, their wings and cries filling the air around her almost as loudly as the sound of shattering wood. Or shrapnel tearing its way through other trees for that matter. It didn't seem to bring her any real results other than feeling nice in the bludgeoning sense. Soon the forest was silent around her again, but from absence rather than fear.

Faint light began to peek through the gap left behind by the tree as its remains crashed against and rested on its neighbors, creating a positively picturesque image cutting through a cloud of sawdust and falling leaves. A being more contemplative than Thorra might have paused for a moment to appreciate the tableau left in her wake.

But she wasn't, so she wasn't distracted when she felt the ground beneath her shift violently upward, exploding in a shower of dirt and debris as a gigantic emerald maw rose up from the earth to consume her!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2020, 12:51:43 PM »
Thorra

Thorra smiled as the light shone through to the forest floor, taking a single step forward and seeming to have let her guard down.

But then, once the cavernous maw burst from the ground, she laughed, and flew upwards. She swung, space distorting and bending to allow her great strike to hit true. It crashed into the scaley face with the force of the gods, erupting in blinding lightning and deafening thunder that shook the trees.

"Whoa there!" She exclaimed, a big, happy grin on her face.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:06:16 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2020, 12:44:12 AM »
The Dragon

The great beast was knocked upon its back, and only what had to be experience prevented it from crushing its own wings beneath itself with the impact. As quickly as it landed it turned back over, rolling over and knocking aside another tree with its massive bulk. 'YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ASTALAN, FIRST SON OF THE FOREST?!'

Gender thus revealed, the dragon rose up on its hind legs and reared back, guarding its head with its arms and gathering breath within itself. 'YOU SHALL MELT!'

And then a great cone of emerald mist sprayed forth across the air, seeking to remove the flesh from Thorra's shell.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:44:54 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2020, 02:08:36 PM »
Thorra

"Yaaah!" Thorra roared at the dragon as the all encompassing, acrid green spray headed directly towards her. She didn't fear it or flee from it, no-she burst right into it, and then through it, miraculously no worse for the wear. Glowing with divine brilliance, she landed atop the dragon's head and grabbed onto his horns.

"Hi! My name's Thorra! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to kill you now. Sorry about that! I need your bones."