Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 31338 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #1005 on: June 28, 2020, 05:20:08 AM »
Roman

The hand on his thigh caused him to grow.  In fact, Valarie would be able to see the outline of the head trying to break free from his pants if she wasn't searching for her gaze.  He turned, only to be taken by her intensity, those scarlet eyes threatening to swallow him with pure lust.  Roman took a weighty breath as every muscle in his body tensed up, including the leg she was running her fingers along.

"You didn't say no," he said, locking lips with her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: June 29, 2020, 04:22:58 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard received the ring on her palm, and her fingers curled around it like it was a treasure. She'd take good care of it. It wouldn't be like the other spear, she thought. Just in case, she would acquire a chain. She didn't intend on taking it off unless it could help it, but that was more reason to be careful, not less. She couldn't lose this boon connecting her to a benefactor... or to a friend in the darkness, who she didn't dare call by that word yet.

The Forsaken nodded at Sakura and slipped the ring around a finger where it wouldn't fall. There was a faint buzz when she felt the thread of magic connected, like an insect suffocating in smoke.

She focused on the mage, pushing her intent into a message, filtering her cloistered thoughts into an image of the words she wished to say. Edelgard wanted to know about Sakura's liege. If she was to stay by Sakura's side as her spear and bodyguard, then it would be wise to introduce her the sooner the better to the sovereign who would command her by proxy.

Sakura

Sakura let out a little gasp. I've never heard you speak in so many words, Edel. She replied. It was strange-she'd suspected Edelgard to be hiding detailed thoughts behind her speech impediment, no, hiding was the wrong way to describe it. She felt like it was more akin to them being trapped behind it, for whatever reasons Edelgard had. Perhaps, in the past, she'd been able to speak like this normally.

She gently shook her head. It wouldn't be polite to make assumptions about her past and ascribe motivations and traumatic blocks which may or may not have been there. Just because she had her own issues didn't make Sakura qualified to start poking into Edelgard's. When the bronzed elf was ready to fully open up to her, she would. Until then, Sakura would just continue smiling.

It's a welcome surprise. I'm really happy we can talk a bit more normally now. You wanted to meet Valerie? The woman who turned me?

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: June 29, 2020, 06:53:03 PM »
Valerie

Val's tongue streaked forward to meet in the first act of the couple's dance. She didn't push on too much tho as she wanted to savor what he could give her on his own, without any coaxing. Her hand never reached his bulge though, instead it stayed on his inner thigh right next to it. Her alternated between tapping his legs and lightly brushing past it, her control truly shone through here as her touch was feather light despite her arousal.

Then she pulled away from the kiss to continue the verbal assault.

"Of course I did not, but you cannot pretend that you do not enjoy this." Her gaze never left his eyes, not even to glance down. "I do not need to see it to known your arousal, I smell it..... And it is a delightful musk, but you need to be more careful, I would be rather disappointed if you exploded before I could wrap my pretty lips around you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: June 29, 2020, 07:05:16 PM »
Roman

Roman's tongue streaked forward with all the caution he had shown her during their little date in the cafe, feeling her's out as it dove under and over, just to see how her own would react.  The second she pulled away, he could tell she was holding back.

Just as she stared into his eyes, he could not help but be sucked into that crimson world.  It was completely beyond his comprehension, like gazing into another world.  "Yeah... well, I don't want to be pray for ever.  I want to be a predator... like you.  I'm... surprised your being so gentle right now.  I wouldn't be."

Roman's palm slammed into Valarie's cheek, clapping her face loud enough to draw the eye of the driver.  Gripping his now blood red hand, he groaned in frustration.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 07:30:27 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: June 30, 2020, 06:15:15 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard blinked, and the hard lines of her brows and the pressure in her jaw softened. By the slightest amount, a turvy turbulence that resided in an unmentionable part of the Forsaken drained away, eroded by the cleansing agent of the ring's initial success.

Feeling was easier than speaking, and the desire to explain herself purer than her throat's ability to do it. Maybe that was why. Why these messages reached Sakura so cleanly, in spite of the indirect, distant voice that carried them, she pondered. But yes, she wanted to meet this vampire king, whose deal had transformed Sakura.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: June 30, 2020, 06:38:27 PM »
Valerie

The Vampire King blinked, genuinely stunned by the sudden attack, until.....

"Ahahaha...."

She broke out in an uncontrollable laughter. She pulled back from his thigh as she fell off the seat and rolled around the floor of the car, continuing to laugh all the same.

"W-what was that?"

Finally she got it control and sat up on the floor in front of him.

Then her eyes sharpened as her gaze fell on him again, much more intense and serious.

"I will ignore that little stunt for now but.... What are you intending to do with this power, will you indiscriminately pray on the weak?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: June 30, 2020, 07:44:46 PM »
Roman

Roman felt his cheeks heat up as he watched the short blond laugh.  She laughed and laughed and laughed.  It felt like it would never stop.  It was at this moment he thought to himself that once violence enters the picture, people tend to be a lot more honest.  Thats why deep down, underneath all the embarrassment, frustration and despair, there was a fire that was growing.  No, it burned hotter, the hottest it had ever been in this moment.

"I... wanted to see the difference between us firsthand, why I am the pray...."

Her second question.  It forced his eyes to widen.  Folding his arms, he closed those widened eyes to think.  When he opened them, his face darkened.  Roman frowned, gritting his teeth.  The eyebrows sitting atop his eyes furrowed as a passionate glare pierced those crimson eyes of hers.  "This power....  I just want to be special, like every other person born with special circumstances, with special powers.  Then I will crush the strong who so callously gazed at us weaklings like ants, starting with those who looked down on me."

Naturally that meant Valarie as well.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: July 02, 2020, 11:40:46 PM »
Valerie

"So you have decided to be nothing but a petty bully."

She blinked once.

Her disappointment was immeasurable.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 02, 2020, 11:44:17 PM »
Roman

Roman folded his arms and turned his head.  "Yeah what of it?  At least i'm honest about it.  I saw the way you fought in the arena.  You aren't any different from me.  Who gets drunk during a fight?  Thats disrespectful on a level I could never replicate in my wildest dreams."

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 11:54:33 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 03, 2020, 12:03:09 AM »
Valerie

"As if... The man I was fighting was hosting a dance party with bunny girls and for the record, I did not even sign up for the tournament it was forced on me. Then there is the fact Vanilla has reigned undefeated for how many years now?" She raised an eyebrow and sighed at his petulant behavior, being honest about something like that didn't make it alright, it just made you an asshole.

"I could count at least 5 people with more than decent chances of beating her, and that is why that tournament is a joke, or rather a show, it is all for entertainment. Go to the Dojo if you want to see real fighting tournaments with the actual strongest people."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 12:05:33 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 03, 2020, 12:11:39 AM »
Roman

"Thats still an act of dominance," Roman said, turning his head away from her.  "You left the tournament because you decided it wasn't worth your time, beneath you.  You cast your condescending gaze on the tournament and left.  You even held a spot someone else could have taken."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: July 03, 2020, 12:34:50 AM »
Valerie

"Dominance this, dominance that." The vampire king said as she crawled in between his legs and looked up at him. "Anyone has the power to decide what is worth their time or not. And I defeated everyone I fought, The man I beat in the semifinals is the reason I decided to not go on, we had a talk after it. So no, I did not take the spot from anyone."

Her hands came to rest on his thighs and her fingers were gently tapping his legs at an amused rhythm.

"As much as I enjoy discussing the dynamics of power, I did tease you a whole lot earlier and.... Would you like for me to take care of you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: July 03, 2020, 01:47:38 AM »
Roman

Roman stared at Valarie's beautiful face in between his legs.  How strange it was to see her there.  Once again, he could feel the eyes of the driver on him.  "Yeah, I would love that," he said, feeling his entire body tense with anticipation.  "I never imagined i'd have the vampire king ask to suck my dick."

The most surreal part about this was she was asking to do that right after he humiliated himself by slapping her with everything he had.  Although, maybe a pathetic human fruitlessly attacking her was her sadistic kinkl.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 01:50:28 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: July 04, 2020, 07:52:16 PM »
Valerie

"Suck you?..... Oh no I was thinking of something else...." Those gloved hands moved up his pants all the way to his belt and begun unbuttoning it. "I can see how tense you are from just this, maybe it is a lot of else, but I am giving you a chance here, a chance to let out all that pent up frustration and stress on me."

Her smile widened as his belt came undone and his pants followed, the bulge looks so much bigger now, so much more promising.

"Instead of your hand.... Use your dick, slap me with it and then finish all over my face, make my golden hair all white and dirty...."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: July 04, 2020, 11:26:53 PM »
Roman

What the hell?

Roman tilted his head back.  To think that this woman would offer herself on him.  Strange.  In this moment, it didn't feel like condescension.  No, what he saw in those scarlet eyes were determination.  He took his pants off, his bulge even more exposed to her.

"Why?" he asked.  "Why are you treating me like this?"