Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 31172 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #945 on: May 17, 2020, 11:56:48 PM »
Edelgard

There was entirely too much of a fuss being made over this, but while hidden by a dressing room with only the rustle of clothes for company, Edelgard came to a certain conclusion. Fussing was a good distraction for the numerous things she didn't want to divulge and Sakura wouldn't know to bring up where her inadequacies were concerned.

The Forsaken pulled the coarse curtain back, allowing Sakura to fuss over the set she'd chosen. A short-sleeved top and shorts, both black and highlighted with golden lines, hugged her lean muscles. They stretched only as far as her ribcage and halfway down her thighs, exposing her hard belly and defined quadriceps, while a white jacket engraved with the pattern of violet scales hung on her upper body, comfortably unzipped, with the collar popped around her neck. The ensemble was completed by a pair of grey and silver sneakers.

She tested the mobility with a few stretches, questioning Sakura with her gaze.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: May 18, 2020, 04:44:42 PM »
Sakura

The purplehead's eyes seemed star-struck. In fact, her pupils had turned into stars as she swooned over how cute Edelgard looked. "Edeeeeelllll~" She jumped forward and embraced her, pressing her chest right up against Edelgard's. "It looks amazing on you! You're definetely getting that one! I insist!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: May 18, 2020, 04:54:31 PM »
Edelgard

She gaped at the sudden proximity, but the worry that sprang from the core of her spine stilled under the sparkling joy in Sakura's eyes. Edelgard returned the hold halfway, squeezing Sakura's upper arms.

"Alright. I'm glad," she said.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: May 21, 2020, 05:01:50 PM »
Sakura

"Hehe~" She chuckled, suddenly pulling a multitude of outfits from her shadow. "Try these on too, ok?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: May 22, 2020, 05:46:01 AM »
Edelgard

She thought she was doing well. Doing something productive, upkeeping her place with Sakura. But there was no end to the outfits! The various styles, from loose and simple, to more formal and layered, were starting to meld together, despite her efforts to pick and choose appropriate ones. Edelgard had no sense for what was excess and what was too little in her choices, but still she had managed to pick a gallery of shapes with main colors that veered towards grey, gold, violet and crimsons. A twinge of detachment swirled in her gut, but she was steady. It wasn't difficult to subject herself to the exercise.

Something became more obvious through the repeated movement as her insistence on formality swayed in the periphery of the changing room. She had no intentions of saying it, but at this point it had surely occurred to Sakura that her undergarments too were lacking in repertoire, as well as comfort, going by their visible age.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:50:27 AM by YOLF »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 01, 2020, 09:02:53 PM »
Edelgard

She thought she was doing well. Doing something productive, upkeeping her place with Sakura. But there was no end to the outfits! The various styles, from loose and simple, to more formal and layered, were starting to meld together, despite her efforts to pick and choose appropriate ones. Edelgard had no sense for what was excess and what was too little in her choices, but still she had managed to pick a gallery of shapes with main colors that veered towards grey, gold, violet and crimsons. A twinge of detachment swirled in her gut, but she was steady. It wasn't difficult to subject herself to the exercise.

Something became more obvious through the repeated movement as her insistence on formality swayed in the periphery of the changing room. She had no intentions of saying it, but at this point it had surely occurred to Sakura that her undergarments too were lacking in repertoire, as well as comfort, going by their visible age.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura's gaze slowly took in her bronzed friend's toned body, and despite her misgivings about it, she could feel a dampness in her panties as Edelgard tried on outfit after outfit, each showing various amounts of skin. Still, there was one thing that kept drawing her attention, one thing which was completely unacceptable!

"Edel... Um... Do you want some new underwear too... That looks... Kind of old..." She muttered sheepishly before averting her gaze back up to her friend's face. "You can get whatever you want today, so don't hold back for my sake."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 01, 2020, 11:29:04 PM »
Edelgard

The Forsaken looked back at Sakura, in the middle of slipping out of a long-sleeved, half-transparent shirt. "Oh." She exclaimed, slipping her head free of it, sending her hair tumbling over her shoulders. She couldn't have looked more out of her element. It wasn't often she felt embarassed. Intimacy was a confounding spectrum.

"Help me pick," she said, hastily slipping back into the clothes she'd brought to the store. The elven woman was reaching for Sakura's shoulder after a moment, and slightly pushing her younger companion to the relevant section, sticking close behind. Of course, for her build, 'slightly' was enough to roll a boulder up a hill.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 07, 2020, 08:16:52 PM »
Edelgard

The Forsaken looked back at Sakura, in the middle of slipping out of a long-sleeved, half-transparent shirt. "Oh." She exclaimed, slipping her head free of it, sending her hair tumbling over her shoulders. She couldn't have looked more out of her element. It wasn't often she felt embarassed. Intimacy was a confounding spectrum.

"Help me pick," she said, hastily slipping back into the clothes she'd brought to the store. The elven woman was reaching for Sakura's shoulder after a moment, and slightly pushing her younger companion to the relevant section, sticking close behind. Of course, for her build, 'slightly' was enough to roll a boulder up a hill.

Sakura

"Sure, sure, no problem." Sakura stared at the display while clicking her tongue. "Hmmm-I don't buy underwear very often, I usually make my own." She picked up a black lacy set which looked about the size of Edelgard's chest. "How's this?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 10, 2020, 05:03:52 AM »
Edelgard

She stared at the detailed contours of the cloth with a minute scowl. Edelgard's eye wasn't trained for this, but it was obviously of good and elegant quality. She pictured it on Sakura's frame, comely and showy, and thought for her it would work best in red.

Still, the Forsaken hummed in stiff approval, and set herself looking through the other colorful samples, hands drifting to less enticing designs. Doing so, however, made her alert - not in an "again" away, as they had never gone out of her mind, but nevertheless they came into focus - of the locals that stalked them incidentally.

"Vampires," she said uncertainly, as if searching for the words between the lines of underwear. Edelgard wasn't meeting Sakura's eyes, but it was obvious it was an inquiry only meant for her. "Troubling you?"

Joining a ladder upheld in power and blood from the side would always have those who stood above and below doubtful until you had proven your worth to the extreme. And for some even after, regardless of your abilities.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 17, 2020, 09:44:48 PM »
Edelgard

She stared at the detailed contours of the cloth with a minute scowl. Edelgard's eye wasn't trained for this, but it was obviously of good and elegant quality. She pictured it on Sakura's frame, comely and showy, and thought for her it would work best in red.

Still, the Forsaken hummed in stiff approval, and set herself looking through the other colorful samples, hands drifting to less enticing designs. Doing so, however, made her alert - not in an "again" away, as they had never gone out of her mind, but nevertheless they came into focus - of the locals that stalked them incidentally.

"Vampires," she said uncertainly, as if searching for the words between the lines of underwear. Edelgard wasn't meeting Sakura's eyes, but it was obvious it was an inquiry only meant for her. "Troubling you?"

Joining a ladder upheld in power and blood from the side would always have those who stood above and below doubtful until you had proven your worth to the extreme. And for some even after, regardless of your abilities.

Sakura

Sakura shook her head. "No, not right now, anyway. Talk is cheap, and whatever rumors they decide to spread about me are irrelevant. You can't stop it from happening, and trying to quash them only makes it worse." She replied. Despite her words, she idly fidgeted with her curls, running a finger through her drills. "They're probably trying to size me up right now. See how strong I actually am, maybe even see if they can take me down or steal my powers."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 18, 2020, 12:12:30 AM »
Edelgard

She scowled, boring right through the underwear stand she was holding to scare away a particularly lesser vampire. The Forsaken's voice came out in curt, labored exhalations. "Can't stop, doesn't matter. You are uncomfortable, that matters."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 19, 2020, 07:05:34 PM »
Edelgard

She scowled, boring right through the underwear stand she was holding to scare away a particularly lesser vampire. The Forsaken's voice came out in curt, labored exhalations. "Can't stop, doesn't matter. You are uncomfortable, that matters."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura clicked her tongue. "It really doesn't matter. I'll be fine."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 21, 2020, 02:04:38 AM »
Valerie - Early Morning

It had been a lot of information to take in, too much even, and most importantly....

She had lost an willingness to continue on with that farce of a tournament. That put her in a foul mood, and she couldn't stand being in that place for too long when she was feeling like this.

Way too much manipulation going on there.

The thick mists of her sweet hometown greeted her as she returned and embraced her like a parent returning home. But none of her children had come to see her so far, not that there was anything surprising about that. Few of her kind were awake at this hour, the hour of the damned some of the younger ones called it.

It might have been a joke for them, but the elders always shook their head when they heard it. They all knew someone who had passed because they couldn't keep track of the time.

Still she trudged on, at this rate she'd be back at her castle in 15 minutes more or so, but there was no need to rush, she had nothing back there waiting for her and who knew what a nice walk could bring.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 21, 2020, 02:43:04 AM »
Roman

Why am I here?

Morbid curiosity.  It was stupid.  To wander into the vampire district, a place known for praying on humans.  It was absolutely stupid.  After all, they feed on human blood right?  How could they be anything but savage beasts.

Roman, the weak pathetic human, walked through the dark alleyways of the vampire district.  There was a thick fog that covered the entire place.  He couldn't see anything.  It felt like he had a neon sign above his head that said "please drink me."  On top of that, it was like he was larping a horror movie, except everyone else was taking it way too seriously.  A bump into something small but firm, followed by a sudden leap.  All he needed was a second to see it.  Red crimson eyes pierced through the darkness, her skull seemingly drained of energy in that drunken way.  Even despite that it was clear she wasn't helpless, with a body sculpted from marble.  Although, from her clothes, it looked like she just came back from a club.

"SHIT!"

He broke into a run, rounding the corner as quickly as he could.  He couldn't make it as fast as he normally could, too sore.  That was the king of vampires, Valarie.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:26:49 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 21, 2020, 08:03:19 PM »
Valerie

But the great escape was all for naught.

A hand reached through the mists and grabbed him by the collar of his short, effectively stopping him short before he could do more than take a single step. But instead of falling to the ground head first as one would assume when your run was broken so abruptly, the mortal instead found himself perfectly suspended by the monstrous strength of that hand.

"Stop! It is dangerous for one such as you to run wildly in this place."

This human, yes it was obvious what he was when all her senses screamed it out. He had wandered right into, such insolence was unheard of and she'd need to teach him....

Yet when he tried bolting away she could feel it, the anxiety and fear pouring off him. He wouldn't last 5 minutes on his own.

"I do not wish to see you get hurt. Even if you dared to bump into me.. Calm down young one, I can help you."