Author Topic: Halloween Town  (Read 17454 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Town
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2020, 05:58:43 AM »
Aruna

It was funny.  Just a few days ago, he would have laughed at that introduction, put on that demonic face the angels loved to see so much, just to test her.  However, today, it was just too much.  It felt like a waste of time, to postulate like that just to prove a point.  The demon was growing tired of those games, tired of all the fighting.

"I get it now, so your not associated with the other angels anymore," he said with a sigh, looking down at her with a tilt of his head.  "Haven't you killed creatures like me?  Even though you are kind I cannot lower my guard.  I can still remember the holy light being pointed at my throat...  This situation is absurd, to want to heal me."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2020, 06:05:41 AM »
Lulu

"I've killed a whole bunch of creatures, like those humans or even my own kin when they went baaaad. But I only kill the really terrible ones, your race has nothing to do with that!"

She was starting to get annoyed that. Getting accusations thrown at her like she would just flip out and kill like that. It was pretty insulting.

"Hmpf.... I don't know what kind of angels you've run into but my brethren treat everyone with kindness until they've shown they other things... I've got lots and lots friends from all over back there."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2020, 06:13:33 AM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at her again, his eyes shimmering before he was forced to stifle a laugh.  "I see, so then you judge me as just?  I guess I won't argue with that, especially if it comes from a place of kindness.  I should just accept that kindness right?"

And so he extended his hand and laughed.  A demon extending his hand to an angel in kindness.  There really was nothing funnier.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:17:38 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2020, 07:03:41 PM »
Lulu

"Hmpfh.."

Lulu crossed her hands beneath her ample chest and looked at his hand with some annoyance. No way was she shaking hands like this. Just how lame was he? He looked like he did yet he acted like this, no wonder he got bullied, she was fighting the urge to tease him real hard now.

"Im not shaking hands you absolute dork. I'm kind because I want to be and I'm not judging you or anything. But I'm starting to think you need a good ole beating to straighten out your priorities..." She took a step forward and brushed his arm aside with her movement.

"Why do you push people away so hard?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2020, 12:38:11 AM »
Aruna

Aruna laughed at her annoyance.  "Well I don't like angels.  Every single one i've interacted with harmed me at some point, most tried to kill me.  I don't see anything wrong with not wanting people like that in my life."

He took a step back as his arm was knocked aside by her chest.  "Why do you look so annoyed?"

Was it just him or was she less drunk too?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2020, 01:07:33 AM »
Lulu

She stopped halfway through her next pace and retreated with a further annoyed huff. "Because you're treating me like one of them. I'm not gonna kill you or hurt you or whatever arghhhh.... Besides you're stronger than me I think, based on what I feel."

Yeah she was definitely sobering up.

"Or don't take me at my word and we can fight, maybe kicking my ass will convince you I'm just trying to help. You have a lot going for you, and not just that physical trauma."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2020, 02:03:50 AM »
Aruna

Aruna scoffed.  "Do you think i'm a fool?  I'm a demon.  I know full well how to make someone else believe me to be weak."

Still, she said she killed other angels and humans but not demons.  It was odd, to think she had never killed demons.  Its even stranger to think she killed humans as an angel of love of all things.  Those types were supposed to be close to humans...  Nothing about this woman was adding up.

"Its alright.  I accept your help.  I told you as much."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2020, 02:42:27 AM »
Lulu

"It's really flattering that you think I'm so strong but how about we put that to test."

Lulu spun around as a beautiful shining longsword materialized in her grasp. It was radiating the same aura as herself yet it seemed more refined here. It didn't take long for her to level the blade at him.

" Let's see if you can overcome my blade."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2020, 02:52:20 AM »
Aruna

"You.... why do you want to fight so badly?" he asked, staring at her blade.  That blade... he could feel the full weight of her power on that blade.  It was almost like a condensed version of what he was feeling before.  "I'm not much of a fighter you know."

Aruna sighed and asked,  "Does this mean you will only heal me after I fight you?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2020, 03:15:10 AM »
Lulu

"Simple...."

She moved in, brilliant sword held out before her.

"To prove I'm not lying.... Now come at me and work out some of that aggression you're piling up."

"Or will you continue to lie toe yourself?" This time her sweet voice sounded directly in his head,

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2020, 03:30:37 AM »
Aruna

The endless fire grows, consuming all.
Carved from the endless void, I yearn for power!
As my body grows stronger, I find freedom!
As I find freedom, I yearn for salvation!
Light, oh so absolute in your power,
Feel the weight of everlasting darkness!

A blade radiating with dark energy materialized in his hands.  He held it in front of him, ready to engage at any moment.  So thats it... you've been reading my mind.  Your wrong about one thing though.

"I don't think it would be cathartic to beat on a drunk."

With that began chanting.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2020, 03:50:18 AM »
Lulu

"No I haven't, I don't even know your name!" That was the end of her mental dialogue, the link between them cut off as she retreated from his mind.

"A drunk Angel" As if to reinforce her point, two luminescent wings burst forth from her back and a shining halo appeared atop her head, although the ring of light was quite dim now. Perhaps reflecting how she lost the connection with her home.

She continued moving forwar-

And then she tripped on a lose rock and plummeted face first into the ground at his feet, and her sword disappeared into thin air the moment she struck the ground.

Despite falling like that, she remained as pure as when he first laid eyes on her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2020, 04:14:07 AM »
Aruna

As Aruna saw the familiar radiant light, she tightened her grip on his blade.  That sort of raw holy energy was something he was all too familiar with.  The light blared in his face, overwhelming his figure until... she fell on the ground.

Aruna placed on knee on the ground, placed a hand on her back and said, "Aruna."

He never finished his spell. 

A man approached.  "There is no violence in this bar.  We don't want to anger the candlemen.  May you please leave?"

Aruna flashed his demonic smile.  "Yeah we were on our way out."

Aruna placed Lulu down on the rooftop.  He took flight after leaving, flying atop the nearest building and landing on the flat roof.  "Where do you live?  I can take you somewhere safer than a rooftop."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2020, 05:21:34 AM »
Lulu

It was almost sad to leave his embrace, by nature she craved attention, affection from others. And in return she brought a calm that would soothe even the weariest of hearts.

Nevertheless she left it and stood on to the rooftop floor with a bit more steadiness to her than before.

"Home huh.... I don't have one here." She looked away from him, towards something far far away, too far away to ever be seen by the naked eye.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 05:22:26 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2020, 07:17:26 PM »
Aruna

Aruna flexed his hand, his demonic biceps bulging and shrinking as he moved his arm, checking to see if it worked.  Carrying that angel girl up onto the roof was so easy and she so light.  She was short but...

He stared at her chest, then returned to his demonic hands.

She should be heavier.  The other strange thing was he was already fully healed, so much so that he was able to return his anatomy to how it was before.  His gaze followed hers, looking into the horizon far beyond.

"Yeah me neither," he said.  "I just got expelled from my old place.  I.... guess I have nowhere to take you."