Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13423 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2020, 01:36:13 PM »
Sakura

Sakura spat on the ground to show her distaste. "Changed how?"

She crossed her arms under her chest and tapped her foot. She was angry. Not so much at the Matous, she was sure they did what had to be done. She focused her anger upon the Tohsaka family, for selling her off in such a brazen manner.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 01:38:01 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2020, 11:52:35 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura's face fell at the question, the bad memories upsetting her, and Shirou moved to hug her from behind, comforting her.

"T..they altered my body in an attempt to make me fit with their magecraft. I had the Matou element, Water, forced into me, as well as their attribute of binding It was.. not pleasant", she said, a clear look of disgust on her face.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2020, 12:02:55 AM »
Sakura

"Idiot. What were the Tohsaka family thinking. Rin could have been sent instead of you."

She seemed to be more upset at the Tohsaka than the Matou, and averted her gaze from the display of affection. She shook her head and pursed her lips.

She really didn't like men. Not even a little bit. And the way her stomach was turning made it hard to pretend otherwise.

"Anyway. What are you doing here?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2020, 12:30:23 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura frowned.

"I don't think either of us should have been sent to that hellhole", she replied, clearly somewhat irritated by the comment. "They should have kept us together, like sisters should be."

Seeing that his wife was a little agitated and still distressed from recalling the bad memories, Shirou decided to take over.

"We didn't choose to come here. We just fell through a portal one day", he replied.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2020, 01:47:47 AM »
Sakura

Sakura chuckled derisively. "Why would you want to be sisters with her? She's a self centered prick who only cares about her own small ambitions. Let her take that sort of treatment. She deserves it."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2020, 07:50:26 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura frowned. Whilst her sister had not been as kind to her as she would have liked, she could tell that, deep down, she was a good person.

"She's a good person deep down, she's just too wedded to father's idiotic ideals," Sakura replied. "She doesn't deserve what happened to me. No-one does...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2020, 07:57:26 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura frowned. Whilst her sister had not been as kind to her as she would have liked, she could tell that, deep down, she was a good person.

"She's a good person deep down, she's just too wedded to father's idiotic ideals," Sakura replied. "She doesn't deserve what happened to me. No-one does...."

Sakura

Sakura flipped her hair and scoffed. "No she isn't. I know her a hell of a lot better than you. She's a stuck up, repressed bitch, through and through."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2020, 11:27:07 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura sighed. She didn't believe that her sister was anything like as bad as the girl made out, but nor could she put up a convincing argument against the claims.

"I see...", she said with a frown.

She couldn't understand the girl's reasoning. Some level of resentment of their sister was natural, but why did she seem to detest her so much? It simply made no sense.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Sakura asked after a few moments of thought. "I certainly have some issues with Rin, but I would never want to see her suffer like I did."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2020, 11:29:42 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura sighed. She didn't believe that her sister was anything like as bad as the girl made out, but nor could she put up a convincing argument against the claims.

"I see...", she said with a frown.

She couldn't understand the girl's reasoning. Some level of resentment of their sister was natural, but why did she seem to detest her so much? It simply made no sense.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Sakura asked after a few moments of thought. "I certainly have some issues with Rin, but I would never want to see her suffer like I did."

Sakura

Sakura stared down at her double with a disgusted look on her face. "And why do you like her?"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:30:24 PM by Sinib »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2020, 12:07:17 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura's eyes began to tear up slightly in response to the question, the sadness she felt at her abandonment clear.

"Because she's my sister", she said, quietly. "She's the only family I have left."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2020, 12:09:39 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura's eyes began to tear up slightly in response to the question, the sadness she felt at her abandonment clear.

"Because she's my sister", she said, quietly. "She's the only family I have left."

Sakura

"And she's not mine." Sakura repiled sternly. "Never has even tried."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2020, 01:26:31 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

"She never tried with me, either, back when I was stuck with the Matou. She was always too pre-occupied with fulfilling father's idiotic magus ideal", Sakura replied, a sad and somewhat annoyed look on her face. "But, once I was free of the Matou's control, I reached out to her myself, and she was receptive. Our relationship was never as close as I would have liked, but I could tell that she cared, deep down."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2020, 08:19:57 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura smiled, and looked like she was holding back something. "Hehehe..." She chuckled, a grin breaking out as she failed to contain her mirth. "Kyahahahaha~" With a full throated laugh, she suddenly turned around and walked towards the edge of the building. Without turning around, she raised her hand at the two of them. "Keep telling yourself she cares about you if it helps you sleep at night. Me? I know her true face. I've just spent the last year working intimately with her. She's a self interested, sociopathic cunt like everybody else who only cares about the growth of her magical knowledge."

Then, she hopped off the side of the building with starteling non chalance. "Ciao." They heard as she fell down.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2020, 03:53:55 PM »
Yusho
9:00 AM Nexus Time

Against a clear blue sky, Yusho's torn coat flapped in the wind, loosely opened. The hard lines of his torso rose and fell like a tide against the white bandages that covered most of it, except for a small depression right in the center of his body.

The dragon-blooded swam in vivid recollections of the battle that had dealt him his current wounds. No matter how many outcomes he envisioned, the truth of defeat was only one. His strength had simply not sufficed. If not for the prompt woman who called herself the Headmaster, Yusho wouldn't be here, and the results could have been much worse. He was indebted. Repaying this debt (and the one to the boy and the beast) was looking like a difficult proposition, however.

He sniffed peevishly. It's not as if meditating to find answers he already had would help in anything. The demon Dassu would be laughing at his bad eye now. The exalt would have liked to share the laugh, honestly.

But with his concentration interrupted, he opened his eye and looked down from the flat top of the marble column where he sat in the lotus position. This open hall of stone situated like an altar in the middle of a green lot resembled old, pale temples he had seen in kingdoms of the Scavenger Lands - but the divinity followed here was muscle. In this district where training devices seemed to rise out of every corner, countless women and men labored and pushed the limits of their bodies in whole-hearted dedication to a physical ideal. Some, against all odds, forged might that matched or surpassed the Dragon-Blooded without mastery of essence by whatever means.

It made Yusho ponder: perhaps he needed to go back to the basics.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2020, 12:43:33 AM »
Roman

Yesterday, Roman's goal was to spend all day looking for a direction to grow in.  He found a potential trainer and a regime to follow.  More importantly, he found a goal for himself, something to measure his progress against.  If he could challenge her one day...

That might never happen...

Just as he had that thought, he arrived.  It was the park known as the temple of muscle.  In the center of the park was an actual temple with men and women who were sculpted like greek gods.  These people weren't just strong, but superhumanly so.  These men and women curled hundreds of pounds with just one hand.  It was terrifying.  The strangest thing was not all the men and women working out, but the one who wasn't.  A single man sat in the center of the temple, eyes closed but spirit open.  He was meditating.... or he was dead.

"Hey... can I ask you something?" Roman asked, tapping the man on the shoulder.