Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13941 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2020, 03:31:05 AM »
Edelgard

She wasn't sure how much stranger than was supposed to sound than "Spearplain", "Red-Ring Forest", "Emerald River", or "Nexus City", but it got her to thinking. Some of the names here didn't resemble any of the languages she knew. Others were clearly descriptive. Yet others seemed to draw on dialects nobody used anymore. And Sakura, like many of the people of the northern realms, traced her line by a single surname attached to her birth name. Should she find some way to shorten her lenghty matronyms and patronyms? It made no sense to go solely by one of the earliest ones when others wouldn't have the context to know her. And of Edelgard's deed names, there was none she could wear anymore, least of all in a world where they had no stories behind them.

She was getting distracted. Blinking, she looked down on herself and back to Sakura.

"Maybe... clothes. Easier to wear. When traveling, I only had one set, and twill cloaks."

Edelgard had no shame of her body, or her vests. But she wouldn't admit she felt inappropriate, constantly at the side of Sakura, who changed her garbs so easily and often out of a vast arsenal, with no distinction of her own.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2020, 06:17:15 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura's cheeks flushed red a bit. How could she have been as discourtious as to leave her friend without proper garments, all while showing off her impressive array of outfits herself. "Ah. Sure, that'd be fine with me." She replied before taking a step closer, soaking in her friend's body type-she was firm, muscular, had cute ears, a nice tan, and a big butt. She walked  around her in a slow circle, hand to her chin and examining her as if she were a work of art. "Mhhh, but what sort of outfits do you prefer? Stuff like mine? Maybe something looser?"

She circled back around to the front and smiled. "Well, trying things on is part of the fun, isn't it?" She offered Edelgard her hand with her palm facing up.

"Let's go."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 06:31:36 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 09, 2020, 03:15:57 AM »
Edelgard

There was a flattering energy to Sakura's attention like this, as if suddenly seeing her painted to the air of the city to complement her own colors was all that mattered to the younger woman. Her expectations were high, and the Forsaken didn't want to disappoint her. Edelgard loosened the hold on her spear and stretched her grip before clasping her other hand in Sakura's.

"Looser. Shorter is fine, too. Trust your taste," she said.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 09, 2020, 03:39:06 AM »
Edelgard

There was a flattering energy to Sakura's attention like this, as if suddenly seeing her painted to the air of the city to complement her own colors was all that mattered to the younger woman. Her expectations were high, and the Forsaken didn't want to disappoint her. Edelgard loosened the hold on her spear and stretched her grip before clasping her other hand in Sakura's.

"Looser. Shorter is fine, too. Trust your taste," she said.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Mhh mhh... And maybe some earings, or some more exotic adornments to compliment your form..." She clicked her tongue and chuckled. "Hold tight."

The shadows enveloped them once more, dragging them to a place with a little more class.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 29, 2020, 09:20:49 PM »
Roman

Continued from the vampire district.

What am I doing?

The sun slowly drifted over the car, bathing Roman in what could only be called truth.  He had heard legends of the swole city beaches, but never in his life did he think he would see it.  All the patrons looked as if they spent the last few months being carved in marble.  Aside from Elizebeth's domain, this was considered one of the sexiest places in the entire nexus, a place where human physicality and power were on full display.  Despite even that, the sight before them paled in comparison to the three girls in the car with him.  Whether they liked him or not, Roman was rolling up to the beach with three hot girls, all sculpted to physical perfection.  One was even the damn vampire king, the same girl sitting in his lap right at this very moment.

"I am going to oogle you and I will not apologize," he said, looking at her with soft determined eyes.  The words spoken were not just of a man unashamed of his words, but a man who would rather die than not admit his true intentions.  In this moment, Roman was the bravest and most bold he had ever been in his entire life.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 10:01:59 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2020, 03:00:00 AM »
Edelgard

She didn't deserve so much esteem from Sakura. She knew the mage wanted better for her. But how could she possibly be an equal with what she had so far offered? Had she proven herself in the slightest to this girl who had extended a hand to her with no other motive to it? The commitment between protector and charge was more comfortable. It was an oath she could rely on to provide a sense of honor that sat in a place universal and untouchable in her mind.

There was no unconditional support for her so long as this shame hung over her soul. But here was Sakura offering it anyway, and to refuse would be to dishonor her. Edelgard wasn't ready. She wasn't sure she would ever be ready. There was just shame, fear, unworthiness and anger spilling from her. Apologies. All the decades one had over the other were of no use here, wasted in the wind.

She could try. Maybe the Forsaken owed Sakura that much.

Edelgard raised a hand and slowly pressed it to the young vampire's. Other sights and sounds in the enclosed space felt muted when she answered, struggling. "I will... try."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2020, 06:26:15 PM »
Edelgard

She didn't deserve so much esteem from Sakura. She knew the mage wanted better for her. But how could she possibly be an equal with what she had so far offered? Had she proven herself in the slightest to this girl who had extended a hand to her with no other motive to it? The commitment between protector and charge was more comfortable. It was an oath she could rely on to provide a sense of honor that sat in a place universal and untouchable in her mind.

There was no unconditional support for her so long as this shame hung over her soul. But here was Sakura offering it anyway, and to refuse would be to dishonor her. Edelgard wasn't ready. She wasn't sure she would ever be ready. There was just shame, fear, unworthiness and anger spilling from her. Apologies. All the decades one had over the other were of no use here, wasted in the wind.

She could try. Maybe the Forsaken owed Sakura that much.

Edelgard raised a hand and slowly pressed it to the young vampire's. Other sights and sounds in the enclosed space felt muted when she answered, struggling. "I will... try."

Sakura

Sakura pulled her into a brief hug. "Thank you. For trying." She replied. "I know it'll be hard sometimes." Then, she released her friend and turned her attention to an eyesore. A blight upon this world who had the audacity to announce to her that he was about to masturbate in front of her.

It was unacceptable, and a betrayal of the restraint which she had shown regarding the numerous slights upon her body and character which he'd performed within the last ten minutes.

This time, there would be no mercy. A sterm warning was required. She pointed her finger at him and fired a powerful curse at him like a bullet. It'd make him feel sick, unable to get it up, and for a time impotent. She was sure that with his new powers, he'd recover soon enough.

"Never do that in front of me again."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:02:23 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 02, 2020, 05:07:58 AM »
Valerie

"Mfphhhh...."

Valerie bit her lip as Roman suddenly begun grinding into her but the building euphoric release was short lived as she registered movement behind her. Reacting with instincts born from millennia of conflict, she grabbed onto Roman and blurred out of the car and onto the nearby beach with him....

Over 30 feet away.

"I would prefer if you were to oogle me the most Roman... You see I am a needy girl and I crave attention, just a wait a moment while I discipline my rowdy childe....."

She turned her head back to the car and shouted, not that she needed to as Sakura should have been able to hear their normal conversational tone with her enhanced hearing. "Sakura you are not to use magic on your fellow siblings unless they attack you first. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" Valerie went quiet for a second to let that sink in before continuing.

"Roman is newly turned, please try and remember how crazed you felt right after being turned. He is going through that as we speak, so I hope you will take that into consideration from now on."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 02, 2020, 05:29:42 AM »
Roman

She also started this by groping Valarie.  She was full of shit earlier with her apology.  Why is she allowed to grope people in front of me but I can't be intimate with Valarie?  Even he wasn't so petulent that he felt the need to add onto that with a comment like that.  If anything, this suggested Valarie herself may have been thinking that as well.  At that moment, he considered that perhaps he didn't need to do that sort of thing anymore, snap back with words.  Maybe.  At least not all the time.

Wait.  Roman looked around.  The rays of the sun pierced his now vampire skin.  Although it didn't feel any different than normal.  The ring Valarie gave him really worked.  He stared at the item as if it were his lifeline.  Although, it felt weird to be on the sandy ground fully clothed.  Just like before, it was hard not to see Valarie as beautiful in this moment.  He couldn't tell if it was this weird new lust or her raw authority, but he really really wanted to stand hand and hand with viciously fuck her at that moment.

"At least now I don't have to feel bad about staring," he said with a groan.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 03, 2020, 02:20:50 AM »
Edelgard

Her arms were still stiff, but not as much as the last time they touched so closely. Edelgard was getting better at this. It was faint, but she could almost picture improving in other ways, held in the embrace. She counted her breaths, straightening them out, before pulling away carefully.

No caution she could muster could have stopped the commotion that ensued from ruining the moment, though.

She sniffed, mouth pulled into a thin line. "Strange people," she offered, making no effort to conceal her vinager.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 03, 2020, 09:34:23 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

A painful mix of depression and anger mixed together as Sakura prepared herself for what she needed to say to Valerie. "I will not. I have already shown immense restraint leading up to that display. When he continually touched me, I did not react. Flirting with you and lusting after my body, that was fine. I do remember how I felt last night, and I have to say I had a little empathy for him despite myself."

She glared back defiantly at Valerie and clenched her fists. "As much as I respect you, as much as I long for you, and as much as I am grateful to you for turning me, his actions were out of line. Not only relieving himself in front of me, but also announcing that it was happening and drawing my attention to it, no." She took a deep breath. "I am not sorry, however rash my attack may have been."

She stepped out of the car and held the door for Edelgard. "However, if you would prefer a physical response to a magical one, I shall refrain from using my spells upon your other children, Valerie."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 04, 2020, 01:09:32 AM »
Valerie, later near the most popular beach

Valerie was practically clinging to Roman as they neared the beach, they had to leave the car behind and walk the final distance but now that they'd come so far she realized that she had forgotten something.

The blonde vampire suddenly turned her directly directly on her purple childe whom she had seemingly been ignoring up until now. She zipped in front of her and got real close, although that lead to her having to embarrassingly look up to get eye contact but she didn't seem to mind it all, in fact she only looked more excited as she got closer.

"I have seen the garment you make with your magic, could you make swimsuits though? I would really appreciate it after how the two of just barged in like that Sakura-"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 04, 2020, 01:31:15 AM »
Roman

Roman just sort of stared at Sakura.  Although it seemed like he was staring at her, he really was looking past her.  Between the half naked women in the background, the half naked women in front of him and the main hot woman clinging to him, it was a lot.  It had been years since he had been a teenager, but at the moment, he suddenly remembered the experince, if his teenage self had somehow found a way to hang out with exclusively hot girls.  The worst part was that half of them hating him sort of made it hotter.

Shaking his head, Roman said, "Yeah I didn't pack anything.  I wasn't prepared for this...."

He looked down at the sand, playing with his feet, thoughts filled with snuggling with the girl clinging to his arm.  Weird... that one was tamer than I thought.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 06, 2020, 03:05:33 AM »
Edelgard

In the periphery of her sight, the Forsaken registered the zipping form of the vampire monarch with merely automated caution. She stood still before the colorful and shining shore as the breeze whipped her hair, focus cast on a place far away yet all around her. On the droplets hitting her limbs, on the reflections of the waves warming her face, and the humidity seeping onto her feet, foreign images crowding her mind as to overwrite the flawed memories that she'd imagined.

The shores of the Wasteland looked nothing like this, but appearances were deceiving. She had a vague idea that this portion of the city was intended for physical training. That likely held up here.

"The beasts here," she said, squeezing her spear. "What kind?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 06, 2020, 04:20:04 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura had been feeling a little bit left out by Valerie and a lot of resentment towards Roman for his rude and unjustified treatment of her in the car ride here. And annoyingly pasted on top of all that was an otherwise inexplicable jealousy which could have only been related to her bond with her sire, all fusing together into a rather unpleasant cocktail.

Even as she felt a rush of joy from the simple fact she was no longer being ignored, she felt like she was just being used for her powers, and that Valerie might just go back to ignoring her after she finished her prescribed task in favor of that cretin, whom even now, was staring right at her, as if he were waiting to watch her strip in front of her. Gross. Would it be just like her superiors at the clock tower? She wanted to give Valerie the benefit of the doubt, and she had to admit that her annoyance with Roman was coloring her entire mood.

So, she hid all of this from the world and smiled at Valerie. "I can make anything that I can imagine." She replied, restraining the impulse she had to pull Valerie close and make her her own. "I wouldn't mind making one for you, Val. It'll be better than anything you've ever worn before!"

"And if you want one, I want an apology. You got really touchy for no good reason earlier." She said, turning an ice-cold gaze towards Roman. "A sincere one."

If they were going to join the same cult, It would be better for them to be on basic terms.

No monsters here, Edel. You've never been to the beach before?