Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 24563 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2019, 01:32:22 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyebrows shot up as Blondie grabbed hold of her in turn, but she was stuck looking down for the moment as she carried them out of the building. Chains lashed out behind her, whipping around and latching shut around her wrists, only to slip free of her in the same instant, the chains unable to take hold no matter how they tried.

Nanako pulled her leg back as she saw the kick coming in, the unusually short kick just barely missing her leg. From there, she thrust it forward, trying to sink her knee into his likely toned abs.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:35:58 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2019, 03:26:33 AM »
Aruna

What she broke the chains?!

It was as if that girl's soul itself broke the chains.  That girl was no ordinary beast human, no she was no ordinary creature.  An explosion filled the room, giving Aruna no time to think.  As the magic dragon rushed that part of the room, Aruna slammed her arm against the wall, blowing a person-sized hole in it.  She slipped through it, relying completely on her soul senses to track the two fighters.  Those two were far too unique to not be able to track.  She could hear their souls flutter and scream with passion.  To her suprise, they were openly fighting in the streets now, free for any onlookers to see.

The darkness continued to spread, flowing into the streets like a broken dam.  A portal appeared on the side of the building, spikes extending outward, threatening to skewer Nanako through her core.  Meanwhile, she began chanting, her spell casting completely silent.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 03:36:55 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2019, 04:01:59 AM »
Zeke

It didn't hit. He knew it didn't. But he saw the hole and slammed his foot down nonetheless. The dragon dissipated into myriads of smaller beings.... living things born of some unworldly magic and dispersed out like a cloud, going no slower than before, but clearly much more harmless. They expired the moment they came to be, but for that moment they acted as a smokescreen that blocked even aruna's sight, cutting off all her senses from her surroundings for a moment, or rather her surroundings from her senses...

So it wasn't possible to see the fire erupt from the armored boot or the bright conflagration that burst from all over his body. At that moment to any onlooker he'd appear more like a beam of fire, rushing straight out with heroic speed like a rocket, riding his own explosion ricocheting out into his smokescreen-

"CHEEP CHEEP MOTHERFUCKER!!" He zigzagged like a bullet bouncing on the air by bursting out again, and sent his fist flying straight towards Aruna's gut, fire literally spitting out of his Reaper's Eye. Even if he couldn't see her, he predicted where she'd go. His accuracy and speed were terrifying, completely unlike what you'd expect from him. No, it wasn't that he was fast. It was like riding a really fast sports car to run a cheetah over. Even a human could do that much.

Yang

The moment she lifted her leg and dodged, he swung his body down and slammed his head straight on hers, headbutting her violently before her knee could thrust on his stomach.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2019, 01:24:04 AM »
Nanako

A flash of movement was all the warning she had, Nanako glancing up to see the Blondie rushing in before her vision flashed white. The splitting jolt of the headbutt, like slamming face first into a wall that didn't break, came quickly afterwards, something that wasn't pain lighting up in her as her eyes refocused on her opponent. The spikes slammed into her from behind, only to crack along their surface, all the way through, before breaking against her skin. The headbutt had far more effect, however, blood already trickling down her face as she leaned back, seemingly blasted back by the force of the headbutt alone. Instead of simply falling, however, she threw herself back, trying to pull him down and sending her already raised leg rocketing up to drive a knee into his chin.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:33:51 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2019, 02:15:40 AM »
Aruna

"Ack!"

Bones cracked on impact, Aruna's still invisible body sent flying through the air.  Her body flew through two trees, splitting them in two like butter before smashing into the pavement with enough force to create a body-sized crater.  Moving quickly, she escaped into the air, finally completing her spell.  The portals were set, the haze finally reaching the outdoor world.  The area was covered completely in a thick dark fog.  Yang found himself coated in darkness, the magic hiding his form completely.  Unlike the spell she used on herself, they would be able to see, hear and smell him, but the squirrel girl would no longer be able to rely on her sight.

Floating in the comfort of the blank sky, she could finally get a good look at that creature.  It was using darkness, or something similar to stay alive.  How pathetic.  She was being knocked around by a creature adopting the darkness.  One thing was for sure though.  That thing was not human.  If anything that thing was closest to her, taking human form to fit in with society.  No it went deeper than that.  Its soul was disguised by human souls as well, stuck together like a poorly made blanket.  How unsavory.  It was like the demons of old who consumed souls to attain power, to challenge the gods.  In the end it was just to claw their way out from their own weakness.

Dozens of chains burst from the ground, threatening to wrap around his limbs, torso, legs, and wrists.  Once again, she began chanting.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2019, 02:53:41 AM »
Zeke

His grin flashed like a bursting star. It connected! As Zeke's form was bursting with burning force, it didn't lose momentum and landed violently on the ground, digging a deep gash into the asphalt as his boots sparked and crashed against the pavement. But just as he landed and managed to brake, chains burst from all over around him with immense speed. He flinched in shock, but one step behind- their snap cracked like a whip, and his arms, legs and body were tied down by the chains, ripping the burning power... his conflagration from him. This was bad, as much as he liked a sexy woman tying him up.

"Playing hard to get huh?" He immediately jerked his body, using his massive strength to no avail to shatter his shackles. As he did that, something dark was starting to seep out from him. What a stupidly stubborn voracious spell... "Then get ready.... to back it up!"

A handful of sharks each the size of a car erupted from where Zeke stood, black like the void, and gnawed on the chains themselves. Crunch, crack, a bite and the shackles were shattered and broken down to nothing. A foreign attack from another dimension.

He wiped the soot off his chest- and raised his leg for another burning stomp, glaring right at the heavens where Aruna looked down from with a big grin.

Yang

Blood dripped from his forehead, and he grinned cockily- before a knee planted right on his chin, blowing his head back. The impact caused his body to jerk back, blood tricking from his jaw. Their hits impacted, their wills connected. However, he didn't relent. He stood his ground and glared down from where Nanako stood, knee raised-

And delivered another kick on her one leg like a guillotine, this time even more decisive.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2019, 11:09:21 PM »
Nanako

Now it was Nanako's turn to grin as Blondie's ate the knee. For a moment, she felt him on deeper levels than physical, and she knew he could feel her. She held firm just as he did, however, even as billowing fog rolled over them. It didn't hinder her, his next move obvious from the start. Not because it was an amateur move or because it was sloppily done, but because her remaining pivot leg was too tempting a target to pass up and she knew it. It wouldn't make the kick hurt any less, but she could prepare herself to take the hit, get ready to counter.

The kick slammed into her leg like a cleaver, the squirrel girl grimacing as she turned with the kick, going down just a bit as her leg throbbed like it was on fire. She looked up again at where she knew he was, eyes still bright as with resolve.

"A slugging match? Alright then!" she said,  rocketing up head first to slam into where she knew the blonde's chin would be be with a vicious headbutt!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:20:54 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »
Aruna

If she were visible, Zeke would be able to see her razor-sharp teeth as she licked her lips.  The magic flowed into him, but so did something else.  For a brief moment, her vision went blank.

"And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

For a second, static flashed down the back of her head. It was a ship, but not a single person was left to guide it. Alone, in a sea of stars, it had nowhere to land to and no one to see its journey through. There was just one flame sitting against the mast, bearing a sad and lonely expression. Like a single star in an empty world.

The depths of a decrepit world wouldn't suit him. His eyes were focused above, beyond to where the ship couldn't reach. Much like his father, he wouldn't be satisfied until he had more.

Which was why the captain's body was lying right next to him. But even after taking back his freedom, he was still trapped in a dead world. Humans truly were fools.

"It's this world, it's just too unfair... don'tcha think pops?" He poked his captain's head, drained of color... to little avail. SIghing, the figure looked down, only to glance back at her. "How about you, Aruna-chan?"

Aruna floated beside the ship, her bat like wings gently flapping in the salty breeze.  Eyes slanted, a frown on her face, she stared back with an expression that could only be described as somber indifference.  "If your looking at me, you already know my answer..."

"Starfire.....huh?"

The man couldn't see it, but she was sure he knew she was smiling right back at him.  Protected by the darkness of the night sky, she floated above the battlefield, now in the perfect positions to affect both battles.  With her vision returned, she began to formulate a plan.  "If you want to worm your way into my heart, you'll have to do more than just flirt a little bit" she said, her voice seeming to appear from the sky itself.  "Or should I say, creature...."

Yes.  If he was a true creature of the dark, he would rise to enjoy the battle just as she did.

Chains emerged from a nearby tree, flying at the creature from a completely different direction.  Just like before, dozens of chains emerged from the ground, threatening to capture him once again.  Meanwhile, a shadow emerged from the ground beneath Nanako, forming a fist.  It slammed into the back of Nanako's knee, threatening her balance.  Meanwhile, the ground beneath Nanako began to sink into the ground, while the one Yang stood on stayed where it was.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:36:30 PM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2019, 02:27:11 AM »
Lulu

She kept the flow going, but it should be about done by now. He might feel weakness in his limbs, like he had been laying in bed for a few weeks but it shouldn't be anything worse than that now.

"That I am." Her choice of clothing might be considered odd, or downright heretical to presume what an Angel look like, since she did look like she'd stepped right out of a perverted anime. But to prove her claim she briefly unfurled her translucent wings for him to see before pulling them in. No need to attract any unwanted attention to this, she still had things to do here.

"Maybe you could tell me how you ended up like this."

The Criminal

Gasping for air, scrambling to get to his feet - or rather his knees, before his beautiful savior, the man began to blubber. "Y-Yes, yes of course! I-I was just going about my normal business day, you see!" He bowed a few times, not quite taking note of the man also standing there in light of Lulu's glory. "When this, this over-oiled monster came along and just... he just... he started beating me!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2019, 03:04:13 AM »
Vega

He put a hand to his waist and glanced at the thing. And when their eyes met, he'd wish they never had. That he would have kept ignoring him like the worm he was. Because his voice was just as smooth and silky as back then.

"Hoh? That's strange, I thought you'd mention the times we'd share drinks at that run of the mill bar. You were so good to me then, just talking and talking and talking." He swaggered his way, only a bit closer, but swayed his hips just enough to show he was enjoying this.

"About the women, about how great business was. And being the good friend I was, I lostened to all your woes with an open heart. I even helped you lose that weight you complained so much about. Is this truly how you repay me?"

He pulled a rose from... somewhere, and smelled its sweet aroma. He didn't break eye contact for a second. Was it joy or fury that poisoned his heart? His pupils dilated and pulsed like that throbbing heart.

"Monster? Perhaps you should speak to her more softly then. Monsters are dangerous, and lately, I find there are too many lurking in the night. You will tell me where they hide, or I promise I will destroy everything you ever loved... if you are capable of doing that."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2019, 03:57:19 AM »
Lulu

"And You will stop running that mouth of yours Vega."

She turned back to the criminal and smiled in the most reassuring manner she could, while also working her aura to have a calming effect on him. "Do not worry, I will not let him do anything to you anymore, so please will you calm down for me and tell me what happened?" Her hands were still remained on his body, even though the healing was done.

"Please go along with it Vega, I am playing into his base desires here. If that kind of torture did not break him, then perhaps the touch of a woman will." This thought was of course only shared with her companion.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2019, 04:34:30 AM »
Vega

Vega... blinked.

Of course I know that.

He swayed his hip lightly and cocked his head.

I just like watching him squirm.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2019, 11:29:36 PM »
Zeke

His wide wolfish grin only flashed wider as his foot impacted against the earth. A violent explosion later, he took off, the chains coiling beneath where he stood like snakes. His arms, his feet... his body burned with the vigor of a wild untamed star, fired off with great force to propel him.

But they did not relent. His speed had reached the domain of sound, but the chains still did not yield. He moved past trees and buildings, trying to outrun the chains as he approached the sky faster and faster. The wind bashed against his head, his hair, his smile... It was like piloting a jet plane. It felt absolutely exhilarating. Even as every turn, the chains got closer and closer...

Analyzing threat trajectory. Chance of succesful interception: 87.5% Threat level rank five. Calculating possible trajectories.

Chance of preserving vessel integrity: nil.

But just as one of them grazed his arm, his form vanished like a flame- and burst forth even faster than before! Shattering the sound barrier completely, the comet zigzagged out of control like a bullet. Ricochet flying, preserving top speed while turning at extremely sharp angles. Normally, a technique like this was impossible for humans, as the impact of the force would cause tremendous Gs, let alone while breaking the sound barrier.

But Zeke didn't stop, and he was getting closer and closer to Aruna, evading the chains with impossible angles. But that wasn't what was shocking. He ddid already display tremendous speed, though this technique was extremely difficult and straining, that wasn't what would shock her.

Their eyes met. How did he even see her? Could his eye somehow pierce her perfect darkness?

No.

She'd only find that answer within herself.

Yang

Yang clenched his teeth as her skull impacted with his. No living organism could withstand such blows, let alone dish them out. Even the ground was trembling and breaking from their struggle.

These two fighters had already transcended natural organisms. This was a battle between monsters.

Blood drops were spewing out of their bodies, hovering around them in slow motion. Stares and spirits locked, and he began his resistance. Using her position, he pulled both of them closer, as if he wanted to challenge her grapple further-

The shockwave had already penetrated far past her back. A single drop of blood splashed against the ground. Was it his own, or hers? It didn't matter. The force that focused on that single point in her gut was spreading like an explosion all over her bones, before punching straight into her brain, rattling her nerves. It was like being run through by a drill-lance. He barely even lifted his knee. A movement like this wasn't possible!

"Sorry, I'm done screwing around. How about you show me what you're really worth punk?"

It was just a full-contact close range knee to the gut. Nothing more. But he released his grip a moment, if only so his fingers could smack down against her arms and send an impact so piercing it'd shake off her hold.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2019, 01:54:12 AM »
The Criminal

"Friends don't just, just do what you did!" But indeed, Lulu's efforts kept the man from breaking down in tears of rage and fear, and instead merely trembling with wide eyes full of both. "I... I was just doing business, like usual, and he came up to me! I thought he was a customer but he just used it to get close!"

The man clutched at his newly regrown arms, as if hardly able to believe they were back. A shudder went through him yet again.

"That's all there is to it!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2019, 10:14:30 PM »
Lulu

"Are you sure you're not forgetting anything?

The blonde Angel leaned forward, still keeping up the reassuring act with both her appearance and her aura. If her benevolent aura wouldn't be enough to make him lower his guard then perhaps an added layer of sensuality would. Her blues eyes sought his and they showed a level of compassion you just didn't see amongst your average person in this city.

In truth she was peering past his eyes and directly into the window of his soul, searching for the memories that the conversation had surely brought to the surface.