Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23752 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2019, 02:03:08 AM »
Vega

He didn't even deign the mass of scum with a glance. Instead, he took the time to feel the cool sea wind and focused solely on Lucy.

"Hey... what do you think you're doing?" He asked her calmly, while the eyes beneath the mask narrowed.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2019, 02:21:18 AM »
Aruna

And just as Nanako finished her second pat, Aruna's form vanished from view, completely invisible. 

"FOOL!  HOW DARE YOU INTERUPT THIS SACRAD RITUAL OF THE YAKUZA?! KARAOKE!  WHAT PURPOSE COULD EITHER OF YOU HAVE FOR THIS SACRAD RITE?!  SQUIRREL GIRL, STATE YOUR PURPOSE!"

She really was just hiding her embarrassment.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2019, 02:43:39 AM »
Yang

Whatever demonic incantation she just conjured, it must've worked. Yang was now sweating like he was in a sauna, his life flashing before his eyes. At that moment, a thousand thoughts ran through his head.

I just wanted to karaoke.

Why is this town so scary?

Maybe I should stay away from cute girls from now on.

Why does the weird stuff always happen to me?

I wanna go home eat pizza and cry.

I need a shower.

Zeke

She's gone. A shiver ran down his spine, but he grinned nonetheless. No, maybe he grinned because of the shiver.

"Heh. Cute."

And with that, his foot stomped on the ground, hard enough to crack it. "Well well, I'd apologize for breaking sacred tradition. It's heartbreaking, really. But I guess since we're all here, there's really only one thing to do. Me and my pal here have this itch you see?"

The great dojo. The district where all warriors reunited. Obviously, any dispute could be solved like this. As his eyes flared up and he took a stance, he readied himself. He-

"WAIT A GODDAMN SECOND!" Before he could engage, a blondie's fist readied itself right before him. It smelled like booze, cowardice and... well, actually mostly just booze. Some popcorn too. Well, whatever. That was cute too. "FIRST OF ALL, I NEVER AGREED TO THIS, OKAY!? IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE TO DO BATTLE JUST CAUSE WE JUST MET! THIS AIN'T EVEN MY PLACE! HONESTLY, I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU WRECK SOME KARAOKE BAR OR WHATEVER, I'M NOT GOING TO JUMP INTO EVERY FIGHT LIKE I'M SOME BATTLE HOBO! WHAT IS THIS, BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE V!?"

Noise, noise.... more noise. Urgh, if he wanted to ear shit blasting in his ears, he'd just go talk with the voices inside him. Then again...

"Oh. Oooooh. I get it..." Zeke smashed his fist in his gauntlet innocently... before getting even closer to Yang and smiling smugly, so close even his breath was mocking that... human. "You chicken?"

Yang

A vein popped on his forehead and he forced himself to smile. Immediately whatever fear or hesitation he had turned into pure battle rage as his eyes flared up.

"Bring it on motherfucker."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 02:46:57 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2019, 03:40:48 AM »
Lulu

"I. Am. Healing. Him. You doofus!"

She didn't even deign to give Vega a look as she continued pumping more of her essence into the man below her. A soothing calm would overtake him followed by a warm feeling as the Essence would remember the blueprint of his body and reconstruct.

It would come all at once, the bones that would make the foundation of his limbs shot out of his stumps and nerve endings followed soon after. Still there was no pain, only a warm sensation like taking a comfortable bath after a hard day, the soreness of his throat would be one of the first things to be whisked away.

"You will feel much better soon." She said much more calmly to the man she healed.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2019, 11:53:51 PM »
Nanako

Nanako pouted as the cute demon vanished, her ears twitching in the face of her indignant tirade. Before she could try to hug the space where she'd been standing to see if she was still there, however, something else caught her attention. Namely, Zeke and Blondie going head to head, not with fists, but with words. Well, they certainly looked pretty close to fists, as things were.

Zeke was right, though, she was itching for some sort of action, and a fight certainly fit that bill. The squirrel girl zipped back over to the two, her tail flicking back and forth behind her, eyes alight with excitement at the prospect of some long-awaited satisfaction.

"Ooh, does this mean we're going now?" Nanako piped up excitedly, seeming to bounce in place slightly, "'Cause I'm ready, what about you, Blondie?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2019, 12:21:24 AM »
Aruna

Strange so it was these types of humans, the warriors.  She knew these types very well.  This type of person was far more rare in the modern age.  No, it was better to say that these types of humans came in a completely different form.  It was odd to see that spirit again.  The human had been accepting of her now, but if she participated in the battle, would he still consider her normal?  Would she be shunned as a monster, a demon?

"If you foolish humans wish to duel, then so be it.  I do not care if we fight in this bar."

She said humans, but neither of their souls seemed entirely human.  They looked... different somehow.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2019, 01:27:22 AM »
Zeke

"Woah, what's the big idea? We can't just trash the good hard-working citizen's place like that."  He held his hand to the side like he didn't just crash the place less than a minute ago. Where did that lass go anyways? She felt like she was all over the place, but he couldn't even sense her life force...

Before he could even react, his face barely reflexively changed to shock as a fist crashed into his chin.

Yang

"Fine, quit yapping asshole. I'll tear you a new one." It was nothing more than a jab, but it packed enough force to crash a truck. What came next could be described as nothing more than annihilation. Jab, jab, jab - hook! Jab, jab jab, jab - uppercut! He just stuck to the most basic and rudimentary boxing imitation out there, but the poor white-haired guy was utterly helpless to what was a combo hard enough to pound stone to dust. And yet-

Wha?

He only dealt one more blow to realize that none of his blows felt right. Looking at the guy, he should be falling through the floor and bleeding out but- every punch just erased him. It didn't look right, there wasn't even the right way to describe it. Trying to do that would probably make him go insane. What he understood was that as he kept punching the guy, he... disappeared. Like punching a cloud of mist, leaving nothing behind. Except he wasn't sure if the mist was nothing or if nothing was Zeke anymore.

In fact, it was hard to even tell if he had struck anything if the guy who had gotten pummeled just now was even real. But whatever trace, sound or presence he had vanished the moment he struck him.

He turned to glance at the lady.

"Well, I guess that makes two pissing away god knows where. You, you look like you can handle yourself."

It was just him and her right now, so he guessed that was it. Well, Aruna was there, but he couldn't see her or anything right now. If she didn't speak, he probably wouldn't even notice her. No wonder she almost got the drop on him.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2019, 02:32:27 AM »
Nanako

To her chagrin, the blondie ignored her entirely in favor of engaging Zeke. To her concern, Zeke seemed entirely unable to keep up with the man's barrage. It was some fairly basic boxing combos and while she could see them clearly enough, it looked like all he could do was get pounded. Except he wasn't.

The squirrel girl watched on in confusion as pieces of the taller man seemed to simply melt away under the blows. Nanako wasn't sure just what she was seeing, but she didn't have time to dwell on that even if she wanted to.

"Hm, you're not half bad either," she said excitedly, trying to shake off the weirdness just now, "Looks like it's just you and me then."

With that, she suddenly charged in at full speed, her guard up and her eyes sharp as she watched for his reply, feinting a wide swing straight for his head and waiting for his counter.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 02:36:05 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2019, 03:02:47 AM »
Aruna

The art of the silent step was just that, completely and utterly silent.  The feet that crept up behind Nanako could not be heard, even by mankind's finest instruments.  The coat of shadows turning her invisible hid her oder, taste, and completely silent.  Aruna's delicate fingers turned to claws as she raised her arm and attempted to slash Nanako across the back.

All the while, she chanted silently, no sound coming from her invisible lips.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2019, 03:18:06 AM »
Yang

His face tensed as he ducked under the strike, guarding his face with one hand at the same time to prevent a counter. The wind alone smashed into the wall and wrecked the place further, and his cheek bruised just from rubbing past the swing. Shit, he barely saw that coming. It was all he had the time to do, and he barely had the time to do it!

Zeke

Pain, pain, and more pain! Damn, humans were interesting no matter the era! That punch barrage could have ripped his head off! Organisms were quickly repairing his body though, even the broken matter in his head could be fixed at a breakneck pace. But would it be quick enough? This was all going on pretty fast.

Looks like I'll have to use that. He swapped something in his left eye, hidden within the confines of an old world. No sound, no light, no energy escaped. When it came to concealment, he wasn't completely terrible.Now, where are you...

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2019, 03:03:16 PM »
Lulu

"I. Am. Healing. Him. You doofus!"

She didn't even deign to give Vega a look as she continued pumping more of her essence into the man below her. A soothing calm would overtake him followed by a warm feeling as the Essence would remember the blueprint of his body and reconstruct.

It would come all at once, the bones that would make the foundation of his limbs shot out of his stumps and nerve endings followed soon after. Still there was no pain, only a warm sensation like taking a comfortable bath after a hard day, the soreness of his throat would be one of the first things to be whisked away.

"You will feel much better soon." She said much more calmly to the man she healed.

The Criminal

The man gasped desperately for air, each heaving breath less painful than the one before it. It was not pain that left the man soon crying, tears pouring down his fat face, but the incomparable relief of one who had nearly lost everything. "T-Thank you, oh, thank you! Y-You're an angel...!"

His limbs, made fresh anew, were the pale smooth white of a newborn's despite Lulu's efforts to heal him. At least for now.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2019, 09:31:04 PM »
Lulu

She kept the flow going, but it should be about done by now. He might feel weakness in his limbs, like he had been laying in bed for a few weeks but it shouldn't be anything worse than that now.

"That I am." Her choice of clothing might be considered odd, or downright heretical to presume what an Angel look like, since she did look like she'd stepped right out of a perverted anime. But to prove her claim she briefly unfurled her translucent wings for him to see before pulling them in. No need to attract any unwanted attention to this, she still had things to do here.

"Maybe you could tell me how you ended up like this."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2019, 03:27:15 AM »
Nanako

Seeing blondie smoothly duck under the hook, Nanako's eyes lit up brighter still with excitement. The squirrel girl moved swiftly to follow up, ducking even lower as she pulled her hand back for her next attack.

Before she could commit to her next attack, however claws raked across her back, carving into it. Nanako yelped, more out of surprise than pain, and stumbled for a moment as blood flooded down her back in sickly warm trails, her guard broken by the surprise attack. Still, the squirrel girl didn't stop moving, pushing forward and ducking lower still to try to tackle the Blondie into the nearest wall.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 05:44:53 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2019, 06:10:58 PM »
Aruna

At last, the portals were set.  With this small karaoke building, there were so many places to create them.  Now all that was left was to turn the battle between the two brawlers into their favor.  The man's eyes were great, but they would not be able to see through the darkness concealing her form.  No power of the dark ever could.  There was only one thing that could pierce her coat of shadows.

The power of light.

Aruna retreated from behind Nanako, slinking into the open space of the room.  Darkness began to fill the space between them, covering the area in a dark mist.  If the spell worked, Yang would be able to feel his body become much lighter.  Hopefully, he could use the sudden burst of speed to pull a reversal on the squirrel girl.  A dark portal became visible on the wall as chains emerged from them, wrapping around Nanako's wrists from behind and threatening to yank her back into the wall.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2019, 07:35:42 PM »
Yang

"GAH!" A blast slammed right into Yang, causing his body to hurl out all its breath. By the time he noticed, his back had already slammed on the wall, shattering it as if a demolition boulder had just hurled straight into it. Her grip dug straight into his arms like a vice, and the two flew out of the building. "A... grapple!?"

Fine then! He accepted the challenge and gripped her just like she gripped him. At that moment, a sudden light feeling overtook him, and he grabbed that moment to twist his hip and deliver a low side kick straight into her shin. The force from the blow alone was absurd, but the way his limb cracked was more like a whip- the hit alone was like having your leg struck by a cleaver.

Zeke

...no dice. Zeke felt a chill down his spine, trying to look around him.... it was like being lost in the dark. Litterally and figuratively, his back was against the wall. Even trying to get a read on the source of the spells around him gave nothing. No, it was like she was everywhere and nowhere. And the next thing he knew, the beast girl and the blondie were outside.

But for a split moment, he noticed that shadow moving towards the boy. The next thing one could see was the inside of the room... the space cracking- Zeke kicked his own illusion to pieces and a gigantic black dragon's torso came shooting right out... right towards Aruna! It wasn't aimed at her, and yet, made from the night sky, it was too big. Its maw alone was nearly as big as the whole room.

There probably wouldn't be a need for a window anymore.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 01:49:26 AM by francobull3 »