Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25121 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2019, 09:54:06 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened with momentary surprise as the blonde was sent flying by the tail whip, farther than he should've. She swiftly landed and skidded across the ground, never taking her eyes off him as they came to a stop in unison. The squirrel girl took a lowered stance reminiscent more of beast than man, before suddenly bouncing up to her feet, the sudden movement doing wonderful, potentially distracting things for her chest.

Incredibly, he'd weathered that hit well, only pausing to spit out a bloody wad before he readied himself again. Nanako felt a fresh thrill rushing through her at the sight, joining heat throbbing painfully through her with the damage she'd already taken. It overtook the jabs of pain and strain with a familiar ache in her core and a swiftly brightening flush spread across her face. The briefest shadow flitted across her face at the mention of wings, but the wanton fighter's eyes remained as bright as ever.

"Whaddya want wings for?" she quickly shot back heatedly, "Tail isn't good enough for you?"

As if on cue, Nanako exploded into motion! The squirrel girl heaved a chunk of the street she'd torn up earlier right at the smirking blonde, letting fly with a gunshot crack before darting in behind it. Far from just trying to pelt the man, however, she used the rubble to conceal her approach as she watched for a chance to strike!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 07:41:13 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2019, 02:03:50 AM »
Aruna

No resistance.

Aruna's eyes widened.  The blade passed right through him as if he was never there.  She floated in mid air, the sound of her wings flapping in the wind as she stood starstruck, stunned.  "You really do fight like a demon..." she said, stunned he was still there, or rather a dark phantom of him.  This sort of trick would freak out an average human, but to Aruna, this sort of tactic was nothing but an odd fighting style.

As that voice echoed through the sky, she noticed it, the spikes digging into her body, aiming for her vitals.  The inside of her body shifted and changed shape.  Her heart moved to her thigh, her lunges to her breast, anywhere but where the spikes could reach.

"Agh!"

Blood erupted from her lips, her wings freezing up as she plumeted into the ground.  Her body crashed through two cars, creating a woman sized hole in both.  Behind the cars, Aruna's still invisible body laid in a massive crater, landing just behind Yang.

"Funny," she said, her voice coming from that crater.  Her voice was soft.  It clearly hurt to talk.  "You were the one who shot me that glare yet you say this isn't a deathmatch?"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 02:32:51 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2019, 02:45:52 AM »
Yang

Throwing something now? Aw, that was just cute! He smacked his fist in his palm as the street literally slammed into powder, cracking the entire surrounding corner down to its foundations! Incredible! No one could see a thing, the earth was shaking! The blonde man was nowhere to be seen! He, he had... NO WAY!

BOOM!

Burst right out of the floor behind her! Yes! Erupting out of the concrete like a shark ripping out of the water, and shooting the beastgirl down with a war glare! His grin was as wide as his appetite, as wide as his fist! His arms were stretched to his side, displaying utter dominance!

But how could he have done such a thing! Of course! The split second before the street chunk was fired at him, he used his dragon shot to pierce through the floor under him and entered the sewers! In less than a split second, he zipped and navigated beneath the fighting ground and repositioned right behind Nanako! And now, he was ready to bring her a world of pain! He was just about to start a rush of blows unlike anything in the world!

Shit uh... why is the sky falling?

That just made him want to punch something even harder.

Zeke

The draken vessel sighed and shook his head with a small smile, like an old man pitying a kid. "Welp. Now you've done it. Time to give you a through spanking boy."

And then a piece of the sky pulverized like glass, revealing a comet shooting out of the sky like an arrow. It zigzagged uncontrollably, accelerating, until-

REAL IMPACT

Before she even touched the ground, the armored boot had already punched straight against her spine, hitting it with the force of a burning truck... and the heat of the sun. Did she think he'd just let her land at her leisure? Sorry kiddo, this was his field now.

BOOM!             BOOM!
            BOOM!
    BOOM!     BOOM!
        BOOM!

Zigzagging without relenting, the wild star dragged the poor soul against his kick, rocketing her against walls and buildings from every side. In less than a few seconds, about five wide craters had melted and blown off skyscrapers walls, households walls, and streets of the district, and she was still pinned by the kick! No, as he was about to reach terminal velocity... they were about to land straight into the center of the Dojo's Coliseum. At that speed, her eyes would blow out of her sockets! Essentially, this was a combo of flying heroic blows that she was sandwiched in between, which due to Starfire had the spicy effect of burning her hopes away..

Picking on a wounded kid wasn't his style, but it's not like he had the pride to care.

She could see it through. His golden eye wasn't even bleeding anymore, but evaporating from the strain. His whole body was on fire, and his muscles, as well as his bones, were starting to carbonize! His leg also couldn't handle the impacts any better than she could, and was twisting and breaking just like her. However, the same was starting to happen to her, and would only get worse!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:13:39 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2019, 03:35:00 AM »
Vega

The masked man stood there a while. Ominous, under the moon, he thought. Reflected. Until an odd sound came from him.

A chuckle.

"Fu fu fu fu..."

His back trembled a bit, and he had to hold his finger against his mask... against his mouth, just to shush this feeling. But his eyes had a different kind of flame now. It wasn't a mad flame, but the ravenous feeling was unlike any common man's. Or maybe it was just the opposite. It was humanity, in all of its ambitious folly.

"FOrgive me, it's just hilarious. That fear was just pathetic. The way he was squirming against your flesh, it was just too rich." He shook his head, trying to hold his humor off and regain some composure, but his voice nearly cracked for a second there. He truly did find that scum's suffering enjoyable and humorous. It made him feel good. It made him bow to Lulu, for giving him at least a bit of amusement.

"It's almost comical. How does it feel Lulu, for someone to earnestly pray to you? To look at you the same way a human looks at God?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2019, 08:06:26 PM »
Lulu

"Oh is that a hint of jealousy I hear?"  Her glorious translucent ethereal wings shot out of her back once more, giving her a wingspan almost on par with a dragon. Her soft form hovered straight up into the air yet her wings, they weren't flapping, not even once.

She came floating over to Vega just high enough over the ground that she would be the same height as him. "My love extends to all the people willing to receive it, that includes you too, especially you." 

The angel came in even closer and delivered a kiss to his cheek. "From now on I'll pamper you, for the rest of your life. Now then, let's continue our date at a more romantic scenery, but, will you let me drive this time?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2019, 07:57:37 AM »
Nanako

Even with the concrete dust billowing up and obscuring her vision, she knew where the man had gone. She could hear him moving under her, the squirrel girl turning as he exploded out of the ground behind her. However, before she could bring up her guard again, the fallout of the other battle finally registered. It seemed like the sky was falling for the briefest of moments, but it was long enough for a couple of Yang's fists to strike home, a low shot to her bruised gut bending her forward just enough for the short follow-up to her cheek to blast her head back, faster than she could cry out from the first, almost faster than the burning pain and heat that followed soon after.

However! Nanako wasn't going to fall over just from that and she wasn't deterred, the squirrel girl managing to get another piece of rubble between them! Though her temporary shield exploded into dirt and concrete dust under the blonde's assault, Nanako used the reprieve to move to the outer edge of his range. From there, she launched back into the fray, keeping her distance as she let fly with a monstrous flurry of her own to meet Yang's, each blow accompanied by gunshot cracks as they left sluggish sound behind!

Indeed, it was as if the sky was falling around them. Broken chains, chunks of void-born sharks, and dying flames fell around the combatants, only to be blown away by the hurricane winds of their exchange!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:59:56 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2019, 01:32:58 PM »
Aruna

A plan.....  What was her plan?

A crunch.  A foot slammed into her back so hard, she didn't even register the blow.  Her body was helplessly juggled in the air, crashing against building after building.  There was nothing she could do but feel every sting from his kick and her body crashing against the wall.  The once-proud demon had been reduced to a ragdoll, completely at mercy to his kicks.  All the while, her arm had been hurting, stinging.  When she get hurt there?

There was no plan, there couldn't be, not anymore.  All that was left was to give herself to that....

But she could see it now.  Ezekial's soul, his body, that phantom was gone, replaced by the real deal, a man just as broken as her.  The ground beneath her back exploded, creating a geyser of rubble as tall as a house.  With what could be her final act, she reached out and grabbed Ezekial's leg, her arm glowing with light.  All the while, his calf was covered in a thick layer of shadow, connected to her arm.  "You... There is nothing wrong with being a demon... There is nothing wrong with belonging to the darkness.... Well... maybe that is just me espousing my pride...  I wish I were still just a humble demon....  But its about time I let myself truely become comfortable with my new identity....  After all...  I... I don't think I can beat you like this...."

Yes, thats right.  She wasn't just a denizen of the dark anymore.

As the dust cleared, the glow on Aruna's arm turned into a glimmer.  That glimmer extended to her entire body, no Ezekial's body as well.  The sheer force of the light engulfed them both, growing stronger and stronger.  The overwhelming power of light erased the darkness surrounding Aruna, revealing to Zeke a shark-toothed grin and eyes bright with passion.  "Tricks and lies are for the weak like us.  In the face of the truth, all turns to ash!  I won't fight you like a demon, but an angel from this point on.  Lets hope our bodies don't burn into nothing!"

The light grew brighter and brighter, to the point that anyone in the colosseum would be blinded by the sheer intensity of the brightness.  It was as if there was a star being born in the center of the stadium.  Aruna couldn't achive this on her own.  No, this was all thanks to the magic she had sapped from him.  This starfire was as much a part of this light as her own mana.  Yes, this was their bond.

The blade in her other hand began to shine, change, transform.  No longer was it a gothic blade, but now an angelic weapon of absolute purity.  Its hilt gleamed, the blade appearing as a force of pure light.  The light, bright enough to stretch beyond the stadium, burned the bodies of those at the epicenter. 

"Burn in the everlasting fire of evolution!"  Yanking him towards her, she attempted slammed her blade into his stomach transform it into a massive mace and blow him to bits from the inside.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2019, 10:37:20 PM »
Vega

The man shrugged. "Why not? You've put up with my tedious nonsense."

Oh, it would be bad if that man woke up though. He held his finger up as if to tell Lulu to wait just a second. With that, he picked up the poor criminal, who happened to still be unconscious, and dragged him against the cold sand.

He'd later wake up underground. The Nexus sands made a graveyard far too good for such scum. Buried alive, he had ample food, water, and time to regret his deeds.

CONTINUED IN HIGHWAY 13

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2019, 10:52:31 PM »
Ezekiel

Zeke's eyes looked down on the fallen thing with pity. However, that soon turned to shock as a blinding light ripped out of her veil. No way, it can't be! "Are you insane...!? If you use that in your current state, you'll annihilate us both!" He shielded his eyes from the light, too blinding for him to handle.

His winged form, blackened and seared, now looked no different than Icarus before the sun. And before he could even scream, the weapon was thrust into his gut.

"Uoooohhh....wooaaaaaahhhh!!"

Yang

Punches impacted against punches, pulverizing earth and metal before their strikes. Cars and nearby street chunks were flying into the horizon, unable to handle their collective power! The two seemed evenly matched in this exchange, until!

"Hah.." Impossible! He was overwhelmed! Before her flurry, he was starting to take more blows one by one! And against all odds, Yang takes a step back in the middle of this war field. He's wide open now, the strike will strike true!

HOWEVER!!!

Yang's body suddenly turned sideways. His shoulder tapped against her fist. This simple movement, despite all odds, carried enough force to strike against her cannonball strike, parrying it to the inside! Like thunder, he boomed and closed the distance, her arm thrown to the side- and stepped right on her foot.

I am grateful for this fight. Thank you.

She was in his range now. They were so close they could practically feel each other's breath. But staring right into her eyes was pure thunder. Time almost stopped, the two were surrounded by burning wreckage... chains and strange beasts falling from all sides.

And the dragon shot fires again. This time, the uppercut was irresistible. It would launch her straight into a building's wall!

The draconic vessel was overwhelmed by light, drowning in the pillar of purity. Inside, outside, everything was burning. His entrails were torn asunder. His heartbeat like a war drum. But even so, he endured. He fought against this light, commanding all the organisms within his power to charge against this assault, rerouting every ounce of his energy into defense. Barriers, shields, fortifications, lightning wards, protective curses, meager spells on their own. But together, this darkness fought against her light. Even so, despite this, Zeke burned!

Tendrils rippled inside his skin, searing fromm the heat before trashing outside his wounds. Outside his eyelids. Whatever spells sustained him, they were not human. And with an eye bulging out of its hole and his muscles shimmering, his vessel began to change as he spoke.

"Zeke! What are you doing!? Why aren't you consuming this light!? It should be easy for you to nullify such an attack... a weakling's last cry is trivial for us! Why are you taking unnecessary damage!? Answer me!" Madness trembled in one eye, swinging up and down and practically bouncing it's sight about like a pinball before fixating to... himself. On the other hand, his hair began to grow longer. Talking with himself, to himself... or to the abyss within. What the hell was going on?

"With all due respect, she is no weakling. To push us all this far, she's passed this little interview, wouldn't you agree?"

A split second seizure overtook Zeke, as his inside was still being ignited by the mace. His defenses were cracking, perhaps, but they restored themselves just as quickly. The darkness within him trashed, burned and screamed. The night was shaking.

"Zeke! I gave you this power! I did not allow you to throw your life away like this! This is an order, use your blackout and retreat!"

And yet... Zeke managed to smile.

"But if I do that... running away at every turn... I won't be able to surpass myself. This is a test. I must overcome."

And thus, darkness erupted from him. Not to consume her light, not to deny her this hope, but to affront her head-on with every magic at his disposal. Some even imitating Aruna's. Still, Zeke began to crack as he kept pumping magic to fight.

"Stupid! There is no place for pride! There is no place for sentimentality in our ambition! You must live, so we can fulfill our dream! Throwing it all away just to prove a point... stupid!"

And that's where his eyes glowed. For the first time, the fire inside him matched the fire in his soul, and he grabbed Aruna's arm, twisting her mace deeper inside him, causing even more damage to him. A fight with both bodies on the line. This way, he wouldn't deny the girl's shine.

"A real man... ought to be a little stupid sometimes...." And so, the many inside Zeke became one once more, and he pushed onwards, glaring down into Aruna's spirit with a crazed war hazed grin.

"WOULDN'T YOU AGREE, ARUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?"

And now, even the light was starting to fade.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 01:38:30 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2019, 11:51:20 PM »
Amanda

If only these dumb Dojo Heads weren't so knuckle headed, seriously, who even calls for a gathering in the middle of the night? Probably someone who has an asinine philosophy of always being ready for a fight. Yeah that would fit right in with them.

It did lead her to an interesting sight. But what a shame it was, it looked like they were already about to wrap things up. two of them were of no interest to her, however!

The other two were unique existences worthy of study. If they thought they could hide behind their illusions, then they thought wrong, she saw through it all, and what she saw captivated her. Screw the rules, she couldn't let them end each other. Thus she waited while gathering all the mana at her disposal. She would wait her turn, and then swoop in as a great savior.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 02:44:45 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 19, 2019, 12:34:25 AM »
Mira

The world slowed slowed dramatically to her senses as she felt its chi seep in through every pore and chakra. It became all too simple to judge the positioning of the initial throws. A few missed outright, the demon misjudging the curved trajectory of Mira's leap. Others threatened to clip Mira, and she was able to straighten up and adjust her profile so that they brushed past. Her own long hair fluttered in the wind generated by their passing. And the last one? She flipped over it, stuck her foot on it to trigger the explosion deliberately, and allowed it to propel her even faster forward!

How fast can she maneuver like this?

A thought she put to the test with a ferocious, "Oryaaa!" that reached Vanilla's ears right before Mira was up in her face, threatening to drive her into a nearby building like a missile.

Vanilla

The demoness flapped her wings, ready to move even before Mira had leapt. She knew Mira was strong, she could feel it innately, and it made her wet. The big-breasted demon shot upwards only moments after Mira leapt, and she used this time that Mira was airborne to begin charging an energy attack.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2019, 03:25:15 AM »
Nanako

Nanako remained focused through the devastation they wreaked on their surroundings, unblinking in the face of the winds of their clash. The ground crumbled under their feet, slowing digging them deeper by the second. Her eyes sparked madly as exhilaration pounded in her veins as she started to push him back! However! Just when she thought she had him, when she spotted an opening and moved to carve into him with her next blow, the blonde managed to turn the blow to the inside! With her arms crossed, he darted in, aborting Nanako's attempt to retreat with a quick step onto her boot.

The way he loomed over her sent a shiver from her back to her core, the squirrel girl suddenly aware of silken dampness building between her toned thighs. She pulled her arms together to form a cross block, starting the mental countdown, and trying to lean back in the face of the strike she knew would be coming! The uppercut drove her arms into her gut, bending her over with a gag before launching her clean off the ground, spit and breath flying from her. The already-fading pain radiating from her bruised abs was swiftly met by the maddening heat rising up to match it, the squirrel girl latching onto that feeling as she flew through the air and towards a building. She turned in the air to land on the wall, only to crash through it into cubicle filled office space.

Swiftly catching herself as she tumbled to the floor, Nanako dashed off to the side, moving out of sight behind the cubicles. She opened a hole to the next floor down with a firm step before darting in among the honeycombs of white collar society. Nanako quivered with excitement and arousal as she found her spot and waited, within the cubicle of a man named Greg, who was no doubt proud that he could just roll back out of his cubicle for a view of the city marred only by the floor's printer.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 08:55:56 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2019, 06:17:58 PM »
Aruna

"Normally I wouldn't," she said weakly, her eyeball falling out of her eye socket.  "But hey.... maybe thats your humanity getting to me...."

The massive light engulfing the stadium shrunk.  The light which seemed to engulf all shrunk down to only the radius of the arena.  The light shrunk even farther.  No, it was gathering in the mace lodged deep inside of Ezekial's body.

The mace grew bigger and bigger, pushing mashing his internal organs into a paste.  It grew big enough to threaten his entire torso.   "In that sense... my work is done....  I... don't want to die yet.... not without.." she said, her body going limp on the ground, her remaining eye slowly closing.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 06:19:55 PM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2019, 10:33:35 PM »
Mira

The world slowed slowed dramatically to her senses as she felt its chi seep in through every pore and chakra. It became all too simple to judge the positioning of the initial throws. A few missed outright, the demon misjudging the curved trajectory of Mira's leap. Others threatened to clip Mira, and she was able to straighten up and adjust her profile so that they brushed past. Her own long hair fluttered in the wind generated by their passing. And the last one? She flipped over it, stuck her foot on it to trigger the explosion deliberately, and allowed it to propel her even faster forward!

A thought she put to the test with a ferocious, "Oryaaa!" that reached Vanilla's ears right before Mira was up in her face, threatening to drive her into a nearby building like a missile.

Vanilla

The demoness flapped her wings, ready to move even before Mira had leapt. She knew Mira was strong, she could feel it innately, and it made her wet. The big-breasted demon shot upwards only moments after Mira leapt, and she used this time that Mira was airborne to begin charging an energy attack.

Mira

Her voice carried past Vanilla's ears with a distinctive doppler effect as she passed her. "... didn't sign up for a game of keep aw-...!'

Filled with the abundant energies of the world around her, eyes faintly shimmering with power, she allowed the force propelling her to carry her forward to complete her arc. Mira's prepared herself to land feet first, backwards, planting into the pavement and skidding back hard enough to carve furrows into the ground while scaring away any pedestrians.

She could see in painful slow motion as her white-haired opponent prepared some form of long-ranged attack. Not waiting for the demon to finish charging, Mira used the little time she had left to grab hold of the plentiful debris around her and begin her own ranged barrage!

"Try some of your own medicine!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2019, 10:38:08 PM »
Mira

Vanilla

Mira

Her voice carried past Vanilla's ears with a distinctive doppler effect as she passed her. "... didn't sign up for a game of keep aw-...!'

Filled with the abundant energies of the world around her, eyes faintly shimmering with power, she allowed the force propelling her to carry her forward to complete her arc. Mira's prepared herself to land feet first, backwards, planting into the pavement and skidding back hard enough to carve furrows into the ground while scaring away any pedestrians.

She could see in painful slow motion as her white-haired opponent prepared some form of long-ranged attack. Not waiting for the demon to finish charging, Mira used the little time she had left to grab hold of the plentiful debris around her and begin her own ranged barrage!

"Try some of your own medicine!"

Vanilla

"Yaaaah!" She yelled right back at her attractive, purple-haired opponent. She felt something stirring as she stared at her large breasts, her toned stomach, her firm legs...

Arousal and battle fury mix together into one wonderous feeling as she fired her charged beam at Mira. The brilliant yellow blast of magic blasted towards the woman, followed by an acrid stench of the air being vaporized.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end