Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 31462 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2019, 04:28:10 AM »
Yang

Yang slowly, decisively walked forward, battle pumping into his spirit. He walked up to the door of the office building, waited in line for the receptionist, and got the guest pass he needed in order to enter the premises. Then, he walked up the west wing elevator, pressed the button, waited a while for it to come down, then helped an old lady out of the elevator. Meekly, he bowed and walked into the elevator, so he could reach the top floor.

"Excuse me, have you seen a squirrel lady? About this tall? Dresses straight out of a magazine shoot?" He asked an office worker powering through his work before the deadline. Sadly, he just shrugged, not even sparing Yang a glance. "Perhaps try the east wing, third floor."

Politely, and kind of embarrassed, he bowed. "Sorry, my bad. And uh, good luck."

The office worker didn't even turn his head.

"Please kill me."

All around Yang, dozens of workers just kept typing, silently wasting away. "Sheesh, this is kind of getting me down now."

10 floors. TEN FOOKIN FLOORS! Jesus christ could they make this place less of a maze!? Okay, maybe he'd just need to check one more time.

He meekly apologized to the businessmen for being in the way as they exited the elevator, then entered. Surely she'd have to be somewhere.

An office cubicle phone suddenly rang next to Nanako. It had taken a bit of a while, but the question was whether she'd answer it or not.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 04:41:58 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2019, 05:01:27 AM »
Zeke

"Haha! I haven't had such fun in ages! The corporeal world is the best!" He laughed maniacally despite his intestines being torn to bits. No... because he was being torn to bits. His magic was getting fiercer as well, glowing with all sorts of colors while containing her weapon and energy away from him. No way! Did she steal it!? This is getting so interesting...

"Urgh-!" But suddenly, something turned wrong. Layers upon layers thrown out, the very essence of quantity could surely keep up with her energy. The problem was that he focused solely on that, he neglected the simple fact that a physical force could still break this.

Fill a balloon enough, and it'll pop. And the mace just kept growing and growing. At first, he could contain it, until there was simply no room for it to grow. Compression, the accumulation of energies. Even Zeke's expression now looked like a mix of marvel, joy, and panic. Too big, it was simply getting too big! Hahaha! Hah...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And then a burst. The mace, his magic, the light, all of these couldn't be trapped forever. The shock of the sudden expansion caused his forbidden spells to explode outwards along with her mace, ripping his whole lower body apart. Much like if he was suddenly hit by a comet, his torso and his legs cleanly split off from one another- an explosion unlike anything either had unleashed. And so the burning man, now charred like coal, flew in two completely different directions. Aside a vague shape, the now stretched out hair was the only indication he ever looked human.

Blown back the arena, his legless torso hid his expression from Aruna. even if she could see it from where she stood, it probably wouldn't even be recognizable.

Staring off into some unknown distance, Zeke winked.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2019, 08:25:57 PM »
Vanilla

"Yaaaah!" She yelled right back at her attractive, purple-haired opponent. She felt something stirring as she stared at her large breasts, her toned stomach, her firm legs...

Arousal and battle fury mix together into one wonderous feeling as she fired her charged beam at Mira. The brilliant yellow blast of magic blasted towards the woman, followed by an acrid stench of the air being vaporized.

Mira

There was a moment between the blast being fired, and the blast actually reaching where Mira was right at that moment. In that moment Mira tossed the last bit of debris in her hand, angling it to pass over the beam and toward Vanilla's eyes. The very same instant she let go of it the martial artist bolted faster than any human eye could keep up, passing under the blast with a skid that ruined the underside of her shoes and giving her the perfect moment to move into position under her foe.

She'd leap up and grab onto those perfect looking legs!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2019, 01:34:24 AM »
Nanako

Nanako waited with baited breath, listening for the telltale sounds of a long-haired blondie flying through the air or landing inside. She waited with her heart pounding in her ears, her veins flooded with a deliciously throbbing mix of pain, pleasure, and anticipation. The thrill of the fight had her in overdrive, the squirrel girl twitching and trembling every now and again as she waited, each second dragging on for a small eternity unto itself. The punchgaunts settled in on her hands as she waited...

But there was nothing. No sound of that fit blonde flying through the air after her, no tell tale mix of cologne and sweat from the rigors of their fight, not even a hint of whatever fragrant shampoo he was partial to. Frustration and confusion intruded on the heated squirrel girl like unwanted guests, slowly cooling the heat pounding in her head and leaving her damp and wanting. As the sound of her own pounding heart faded, Nanako realized that her cubicle was occupied, as was the rest of the office, countless fingers tapping away at keyboards and clicking mice.

The punchgaunts melted away into nothing, the squirrel girl dismissing them as she realized the battle was on hold for now, with all these people around. The numerous aches and the delicious throbbing that accompanied them had faded by now, fresh embarrassment filling her face with a heated blush as she looked around.

What's taking him so long? Oh no, did he get lost?

The moment she stepped out of the cubicle, however, the phone in the cubicle across from her started ringing. Curious, Nanako looked around for a moment to be sure that nobody was coming to answer it before zipping on over and snatching it up on the third ring.

"Heya, who's this?" she piped up breathlessly, tail flicking back and forth behind her as she tried and failed to keep her voice even.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 23, 2019, 01:44:53 AM »
Aruna

Aruna's vision finally faded into nothing, her consciousness finally lost to the void.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 23, 2019, 01:58:49 AM »
Zeke

Quiet. It was grim, deathly. Despite their scorched surroundings, there wasn't a single sound.

Dark tendrils grew from Zeke's lower body, followed by another one... and even more to follow. His upper body too, bubbled until darkness seeped out of it. Dark tentacles crawled from all sides and touched one another. Paths connected, bonds were made, and forces from another dimension brought the two halves together. Zeke's wounded body, still barely reattached, shook as if possessed, before his arched body raised itself up.

"Man, you really pushed me on the ropes~<3 If I didn't blow my spells up in time, you could have reached my heart." Zeke licked his lips. These forbidden energies acted like glue, and repaired his body in ways healing magic could not. But at the same time, it didn't quite heal him. Zeke couldn't deny... he had received substantial damage.

But his body was completely fine. The darkness only had to touch him a few times, a handful of seconds only, and he looked good as new- his now very long hair aside.

"If this were a straight fight, you'd have won. But when it comes to attrition, it looks like I'm still not half bad. Be proud of that, angel. Your kindness has spared my life... and allowed me to evolve further." At that moment, he truly acknowledged Aruna as something fearsome. He walked closer to her, slowly, despite the pain in his body.

GATES OF SIN

Now he just loomed over her, a hand brought up to his side. With his black magic, seven living swords were created, each to destroy her for good. He looked down on her with sad pity.

"Let me give you a warrior's last rites."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 23, 2019, 02:04:24 AM »
Yang

"Um, hello? Oh hey, it's you right? Phone line's kind of shit."

There was an awkward silence that lingered like death.

"I'm kind of lost."

More importantly, Aruna's magic dissappeared suddenly. He guessed it might have been some time limit, but somehow he had a bad feeling. I hope she's alright.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 23, 2019, 02:29:34 AM »
Amanda

"Hell No!"

Amanda appeared right above of the mutated blob of darkness known as Ezekiel and delivered onto him a drop kick unlike any other the world had ever seen. The Chief of Pine Garden had thrown all pretenses of being mage out and engaged him physically as she upheld the traditions of this place.

She landed on all fours but didn't let something trivial like that stop her.  "Attacking a downed opponent? How disgraceful, You should be ashamed! Pick on someone your own size you stupid sewage brain!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 23, 2019, 02:42:15 AM »
Zeke

Suddenly, something heavy slammed right on his head, causing his body to hunch down from the impact.

The smoke from the blow revealed... no bruise whatsoever. He brought his face up to look at the girl. Due to the damage he sustained, he couldn't quite see her features. His sight was extremely blurry right now, at least until he fully repaired his nerves.

"That hurt.... my feelings at least." He put a hand on his hip- and smiled.

The swords just dissipated. He wasn't actually planning on killing anyone tonight.

"Nice kick. Where did you learn that technique?"
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 02:42:54 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2019, 03:19:23 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's face fell as Yang spoke, the prospect of the fight being delayed more even slowing her tail for a moment. It only lasted for a moment, however, the prospect of continuing their fight all the same enough light sparks in her core all over again.

"Alright, do you know which floor you're on?" Nanako said eagerly, ready to fight him some more to make up for the damage that had already healed.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 23, 2019, 03:21:21 AM »
Yang

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

There was an awkward silence.

"Fifth floor. I think? Um, sorry, I swear I thought it'd be easier."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 23, 2019, 04:46:45 AM »
Nanako

As much as she was torn between wanting to ride him until he popped like a bottle of champagne or fight him until they were both bruised and bloody again, the awkward silences filled the squirrel girl with a strong urge to punch him in the face. Still, at least he knew which floor he was on. She was sure it wouldn't be too hard to find him from there.

"Alright, I'll be right down there," Nanako said.

Why are these places so easy to get lost in?

It turned out to indeed be that hard. The cubicles were maddeningly identical from the outside, the dizzying array of white collar mediocrity leaving her head spinning a little as she navigated the cubicles. She couldn't move too fast either, lest she knock someone over with the simple force of her passing. In the end, the squirrel girl had to rely on her sense of smell to find Yang, that familiar scent of shampoo leading her to a familiar head of golden blonde hair. The squirrel girl looked almost haggard for a few moments before life came back to her eyes as the sight of him properly registered, covered in sweat and motor oil and blood all mixing together to light a new heat in her core.

"Heya, finally found ya!" she piped up, her own body free of injuries by now, marked only with sweat, arousal, and dried blood.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 05:20:00 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 23, 2019, 04:57:36 AM »
Amanda

"In asskicking land."

She'd finished drawing the rune on the ground now while he was distracted by his apparent blindness, with a final flick of her wrist it activated and sprung her trap upon him.

"I think a nice little set of space and sky runes will hold you place for a little while don't you agree? Oh and don't even try to switch out, I tagged you to the barrier when I hit you. Now then...."

She stood up and looked over at the downed girl.

"What to do with you."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 05:16:26 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 23, 2019, 05:09:46 AM »
Zeke

Figures.

"Wha!?" Before he could, magically bound his body to that perimiter. Space and sky runes? That was... actually pretty original. He collected his composure as soon as he lost it, if he actually lost it.

"Yep. That would do the trick." Runes were a good choice. Destroying the energy source was simple enough, but engravings would cause the effect to persist regardless. He had to give her props for that. "So a fighter and a scholar huh. Cute."

And with that, he whistled a little tune. "You sound like you're planning something devious. Oh, who am I kidding. It's definetely devious."

He moved around, testing the limits of this little trick. if he could, he'd try to tap the end of the barrier.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 05:21:01 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 23, 2019, 05:30:30 AM »
Amanda

The barrier while completely see through did flare up as as a translucent field the moment he tapped but nothing more came out of it, nothing besides a dreadful feeling. A feeling that this wasn't just a general purpose barrier but something specially tailored for him and him only.

She smiled brightly at the comment, a bright burning smile that could turn him to ash at any moment. "Don't think I'll let you go just because you call me cute stupid. Now be a good boy and stay put or I'll have to punish you."

Amanda then kneeled by Aruna's side and made a show to look over injuries. It was completely unnecessary though, she'd gotten everything she needed with a glance but there was no reason to give that away now was there?

She nodded to herself and then chanted in an inhuman tongue that perhaps only someone like Zeke could understand. Aruna's body began glowing faintly with a green hue and the mage stood up again, ready to deal with the other miscreant.