Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25094 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #240 on: January 03, 2020, 07:22:20 PM »
Aruna

Darkness.

Cold, empty, a void of nothingness stretching even farther than the eyes could even process.  The darkness's endless appetite swallowed the overwhelming power of the light, feeding it.  Its rays seemed to be sucked into that void, gone forever.  It protected them, the denizens of the dark from the overwhelming cruelty of the light, allowing them to live in safety.  Yet the light existed in that void, stars that burned ever so brightly in the everlasting darkness.  That light is what the dark feared, that overwhelming power that can exist in a universe of darkness.

Now she was also part of that light.

She always assumed the two things existed in opposition to one another but now....  Now she was both.  And....

Where was she?

This void, it wasn't the darkness, not exactly.  Aruna turned her head left and right, feeling no familiarity.  This wasn't the darkness, it was a massive void.  This was Ezekials power.  That human, monster hybrid fed off of this void.  It was made of light and darkness too, but a sad pathetic remnant of it.  Darkness and light born from a world of nothing could only be so strong, yet she lost?  What the hell was that power really?  More importantly...

Why was everything so complicated?

The voided faded, the light faded, the dark faded, only to be left with nothing.  The world faded away, leaving her with nothing but herself.  What was that like, herself without these identities?  Who was Aruna?

Aruna rose to her feet torso first, not unlike a zombie rising from the dead.  Her bat-like wings grew larger, blasting the ground with the wind as she was propelled into the air.  The creature known as Ezekial was going through a crysilis, an evolution of sorts.  More importantly, there was another party here, a raven-haired human woman.  It was one of those humans that had delved into the art of magic, she tell as much from how her soul smelled.  Oddly enough she found her attractive?  This wasn't like her earlier attraction to Valarie.  No it was something far more unnatural.  Was she actually a succubus?

"What in hell's name is going on?"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:49:41 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 04, 2020, 04:52:01 AM »
Nanako

But no one responded to his plea. At least not immediately. Nanako had been wrapped up in afterglow as they fell, but now her eyes going from rolled back in ecstasy to focused on the man who'd given her such a wonderful time. The squirrel girl reflexively coughed up a small spray of blood from her ruined innards as she stared down at him. Waves of delicious agony radiated from where he'd struck her, sparking that heat in her core all over again. A wanton smile split lips flecked with blood as she swiftly leaned forward, grabbing his hands at the forearms and pinning them to the ground, her eyes practically glowing with a manic, lust-crazed gleam as she rolled them to the side.

"For a guy as shy as you are," she said, breathing heavily as a heated flush filled her face, "You sure know how to show a girl a good time~."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 05:05:27 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 05, 2020, 03:30:49 AM »
Amanda

She prodded the smoldering remains of Zeke with her foot curiously. He was alive, but it certainly didn't look like it. She wouldn't know better if it weren't for her eyes, still the visual discrepancy was pretty jarring.

"But has you dream even begun...."

Then the other one awoke.

"Heheh looks like you recovered even better than I thought! Those are some really cute wings you got there, are you a demon? It's kinda rude though, taking that tone with me, when I'm the one who saved you. Do you have any idea how many things I had to keep track of to do that? I suppose you wouldn't know, since you were unconscious and all, or perhaps even dead for a moment, I'm Amanda Harrington by the way."

Her voice was just as transfixing as her appearance if not even more, as it went in through her ears and reverberated through her skull like a haze.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 05, 2020, 03:39:23 AM »
Zeke

*Insert nearly inaudible snoring sounds*

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 05, 2020, 04:09:19 AM »
Aruna

Aruna gently landed on the ground, her wings shrinking back into their miniature size.  She stared at Amanda for a second, smelling her, staring at her, listening to the flutter of her soul.  It..... wasn't there?

"Well I appreciate the compliment and your kindness in healing me," she said, squinting at Amanda's body.  She glanced at Ezekial's passed out body.  So she didn't kill him after all.  "But if I may cut to the chase, who and what are you?"

She wasn't a succubus, that much was clear.  If anything she appeared human.  But what was her goal here?  Humans don't heal demons, not unless they want something.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2020, 05:05:51 AM »
Amanda

"Do I really need a reason to save a girl as light on the eyes as you?"

She confidently strode closer to Aruna, her every step contradicting her seemingly human nature while in the presence of two such unnatural non humans.

"Maybe it was just a whim you know, I saw someone in trouble and my body moved on its hahaha, nah it was totally cause I wanted to feel your big boobs bounce... I even offered you my name here and you didn't even give me anything, that's pretty naughty."

If she thought getting close to the mage would make her more used to the unnatural charm then she thought wrong. As it only got more pronounced with every step the raven haired mage took.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 08:41:19 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2020, 02:36:24 PM »
Vanilla

As soon as her vision was blocked, Vanilla canceled her attack and shot upwards into the air with a great flap of her wings. "Stop being so tricky!" She complained, leaving a few energy blasts where she'd been a moment before.

She was fast! if she let her guard down for a minute, she'd get tackled out of the sky!

"What do you think about adding some stakes to this fight, girl?!?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 05, 2020, 03:59:52 PM »
Mira

Mira adjusted her trajectory at the last moment as Vanilla moved, too late to not jump but just in time not to uselessly jump straight upward. She ended up landing on a nearby roof, looking up at the white-haired demon. She hadn't broken a sweat so far. "Maybe if you get down here and fought me like a real woman, I'll consider it!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 05, 2020, 04:02:18 PM »
Mira

Mira adjusted her trajectory at the last moment as Vanilla moved, too late to not jump but just in time not to uselessly jump straight upward. She ended up landing on a nearby roof, looking up at the white-haired demon. She hadn't broken a sweat so far. "Maybe if you get down here and fought me like a real woman, I'll consider it!"

Vanilla

Vanilla's aura burst into light, enveloping her with potent magical energy dense enough to be able to hurt a normal person.

Luckily, neither of them were normal.

"I'm just feeling you out, hun." She smirked as she burst forward towards Mira, fist raised and hurtling forwards, right towards her face!

"Go out with me if I win!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 05, 2020, 04:42:04 PM »
Mira

"Wait, what?!" Mira shouted out, more as a battlecry than an objection as she stood her ground, wound up her arm with a wonderful flexing of her muscles, and stepped forward into her opponent's strike to deliver one of her own. Their fists impacted so hard the tiles of the roof they met over exploded into pieces around them!

A faint glow shined around the violet-haired martial artist as she channeled the world's chi, reinforcing her from meeting a strike that should have sheared her arm right off.

And then with her foe finally close, she moved forward to continue her counter-attack with a sweeping kick across her side!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 05, 2020, 05:20:20 PM »
Mira

"Wait, what?!" Mira shouted out, more as a battlecry than an objection as she stood her ground, wound up her arm with a wonderful flexing of her muscles, and stepped forward into her opponent's strike to deliver one of her own. Their fists impacted so hard the tiles of the roof they met over exploded into pieces around them!

A faint glow shined around the violet-haired martial artist as she channeled the world's chi, reinforcing her from meeting a strike that should have sheared her arm right off.

And then with her foe finally close, she moved forward to continue her counter-attack with a sweeping kick across her side!

Vanilla

Vanilla's fist met Mira's, and the shockwave resounded through the city, shattering the windows of all the buildings around them. Vanilla's erection quickly shrank away into nothingness, removing one of her greatest vulnerabilities in battle. She grabbed Mira's fist, and violently tossed her in the sky, uncaring of the incoming attack!

"You heard me! Go out with me! You're super cute!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 05, 2020, 05:43:00 PM »
Mira

Mira adjusted herself so she didn't lose track of her opponent after being tossed, allowing her momentum to carry her through the air while facing Vanilla. "And if I win?!" She shouted back down at her at the top of her lungs just to make sure she was heard.

She really needed to learn how to fly!

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 05, 2020, 11:48:18 PM »
Zeke

*Insert nearly inaudible but slightly more audible snoring sounds*

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 06, 2020, 12:03:17 AM »
Aruna

Aruna couldn't help but stare at the raven haired girl's figure, transfixed by her gaze.  Although, she had been around enough succubi to associate this feeling with suspicion.  Although, with this sort of power in the hands of a human, it felt as if every step she took skewered her heart.  As the girl got closer, Aruna took a step back, her wings growing once again in case she needed to take flight once more.  Just as the girl wanted, her breasts jiggled with every step back, showing just how flustered she really was, as her steps lacked the usual poise that the demon carried.

"Don't take me for a fool," Aruna said, trying her hardest to glare at her.  "What do you really desire?  I will give you my thanks for now for healing me, but nothing more until you drop the pretenses and tell me the truth.  I do not mind greedy humans, but you.  Your unnatural presence bothers me.  Why do you have the magic of a succubus?"

Her mind was racing, figuring out the best strategy.  Should she run or was she already compromised?  What was the best option?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2020, 05:05:03 PM »
Amanda

"Because I'd thought it'd be a neat thing to have when I was younger, geez you ask so many questions hybrid-chan~" The Raven haired mage followed her, but this time she put more of an active effort to add some sway to her hips. It wasn't that deliberate though, it was more of a side effect of something exciting her. She didn't even look at the demon's generous assets though, no her gaze was firmly locked onto Aruna's face and she took genuine pleasure from following Aruna's gaze.

"It's okay to look, I don't mind it, in fact I quite like it. But enough about me, let's talk about you instead... I see you recently became a hybrid and it wasn't by your own choice. You need help, no guidance on how to control it hmmm....." 

She chuckled.

"You can drop the worry. If I wanted you killed I wouldn't have healed you, and if I wanted to control you, well, that would've been so much easier before you woke up."